Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip Affair, Part 2

"Could this really be the best business trip ever? It was deffinetly looking like it."

17
4 Comments 4
14.1k Views 14.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The next morning I quietly snuck out, and went up to my room. I showered and dressed. I started a pot of coffee, and retrieved a protein bar from my suitcase. As I sat nibbling on my breakfast, I read over the plans for the day ahead. I was pleased to see that looking around and trying the hot tubs and pools were on the list. After the fun we had last night, I was looking forward to very few clothes on both Jordan and myself.

Jordan was any girls dream. He stood six foot three, has brown eyes, jet black hair that's always perfectly done, and his six pack abs. He always had a tan, and his southern accent was perfect.

I had the perfect bikini for the pools. I wanted to tease him in public, knowing he'd be dying to get me back in a bed. I called his room and asked when he wanted to go to the pools. We decided that the pools would be best before lunch. I hung up with plans to meet in an hour.

As I finished my eye make-up there was a knock. I knew it was Jordan.

As I opened the door I heard him say, "Wow, you look amazing!"

I blushed, "Thanks, you look nice yourself"

I tied my cover around my waist, grabbed my key card, and walked out the door. We reached the elevator in silence. As we stepped in I said, "About last night..."

He cut me off, "It was a great night, and I know we can't allow it to interfere with our relationships with Kyle, work, or the trips main goal. I get it probably shouldn't have.."

I cut him off and shook my head, "STOP! I'm glad it happened, I haven't had that much fun in a long time. It's not going to effect this trip, and Kyle said he was ok with us getting together while we are here, remember? So, if you don't want to I understand, but I was hoping for more time with you this week."

He paused for a moment, clearly shocked. After he absorbed my words he spoke, "I'm glad you said that, I was hoping you'd say that, but wasn't going push the matter."

The perfect southern man strikes again. As if he wasn't already perfect to look at, he always said the perfect things.

"I figured we are at a couples resort, why not act like a couple."

He smiled, "You're right, we should act like a couple."

We made our way downstairs, and down a few long halls. We finally made it to the island pools. The pools here are unique, there is a series of twenty pools, and about thirty hot tubs, all of which are the perfect size for two people. My favorite feature was the servers. The servers would walk around, observing from the distance, which gave privacy, and would fill wine glasses for you.

Jordan and I selected a hot tub, it was in the very far back, it was the perfect test to see if we would still get wine in a timely fashion, and give us privacy away from other couples. Jordan climbed in first, and I followed. I sat next to him, leaning my back on his side, placing my feet on the extra space of the concrete bench. He draped his arm around me. A waiter was prompt and asked what wine sorta wine we would want, and was quick to go fetch. Once he came back, he handed us our glasses and quickly walked away. I gently sighed as I copied in closer to Jordan, sipping my wine.

"I don't know what could make this any better, hot blonde, good wine, sitting in a hot tub, working on a Wednesday, I think I have it made."

I chuckled, "Just remember it's not always this good, but believe me, I'm enjoying it too."

We both just held each other, just soaking in each other's company. The next thing I knew it was time to get out, we moved to a pool located nearby. We got in and cuddled up just the way we had in the hot tub. We made small talk and laughed at each other's jokes.

"I think we should go get ready for lunch, it's getting close to noon."

"Whatever you want princess."

I just laughed and got out. I grabbed the fluffy white resort towel, dried off, and threw Jordan one as he got out.

We headed to our rooms, got dressed, and went up to the 7th floor to the restaurant we had chosen.

I sat and waited. When he arrived He had his favorite khaki shorts, and a nice orange polo.

We smiled at each other. He broke the silence, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting."

"No, not at all. I just ordered a drink, I wasn't sure what you'd go for."

"That's fine. What are we doing after lunch?"

"Well, that's a great question. We were supposed to go outside, but there's a storm outside, so we need to find an indoor activity."

"What are you thinking?"

"Hanging out in my room, you could come if you want. We could rent a movie, or do something that's even more fun."

"I like those plans."

We finished lunch and walked back to my room.

We rented a movie on my computer, which we streamed onto the TV. As we sat cuddled up on my bed watching the movie, he started rubbing my leg. I playfully removed my panties. I looked up into his eyes, and leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips as he shoved two fingers deep inside me.

My eyes bugged out, "Ugh, that felt so good, and for some reason wasn't what I expected."

Chuckling slightly, still fingering me, "No? I hope I didn't take it too far."

"No, actually keeping rubbing, ahh, right there.

LiliDanger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDanger

Mhmm, oh my God. You feel so good."

He kissed my neck. As I sat between his open legs, mine draped over his, I reached up and rubbed his the back of his head, pressing him down a little harder on my neck. I began to feel him hardening on my spine. "Oh, I love you."

"Be quiet, let me focus on taking care of your body."

That seemed impossible, how the hell was I supposed to be quiet? Did he realize how hard that would be? I was not going to argue, I was going obey his orders.

He had me get up for a minute. He got onto his knees and told me to take my dress off, which left me completely naked. He let out a soft whistle at the look of my body, knowing it was all his.

I tried to unbutton his polo, but he shoved me onto my back. Laying on top of me he brushed a stray hair out of my eye, kissed my lips and then whispered into my ear, "Not right now, I'm going please you orally. Maybe after dinner."

He had to be kidding, all I want was his cock, I could care less for oral right now. What I really wanted was him pounding me hard.

As he kissed my neck, I felt my breathing and heart rates start to rise. He went back and forth from planting kisses, to biting my neck, to nibbling my earlobe. I don't know what it is with my earlobes, but I loved them being nibbled on. He started to slide his way down my body, and play with my breasts.

I ran my fingers through his thick hair as he sucked each breast. I moaned and whimpered, "You feel so good... mhmm."

He kissed me deep and passionately and whispered, "You really can't be quiet, can you?"

I shook my head, "No, you feel so good."

He smiled and kissed me again. After he kissed me he said, "Glad I can have that effect on you."

He went back to sucking my neck. I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going get all the way down on me.

Without warning, he finally did scoot down and pay attention to my pussy. He shoved his tongue inside, he used his fingers to rub my swollen clit.

After a few minutes, I came. I shouted as I did, "OH. Fuck. Mhmm. Ahh."

After I was done, he laid down beside me. He wrapped me in his arms and turned to face him. We shared a long passionate kiss before we spoke again.

After we kissed, we looked deep into each other's eyes. I said, "I don't ever want go home, I just want spend the rest of my life in your arms."

He kissed my forehead, "I know, but the business trips throughout the year give us something to look forward too."

I smiled and kissed him, no words needed to be said. He knew that I knew he was correct.

Jordan asked, "Do you want order food to be brought up, or go to one of the restaurants?"

"What I want is to skip dinner, and spend the next five days in your arms, but since we need food, I guess I'll have to get dressed and go try the seafood."

"I swear you're perfect."

We both laughed, and I quickly got dressed. We left and went down to the restaurant. On the way down we casually talked and joked around. He was so easy being myself around.

At dinner we had the best crab and lobster. After a couple drinks, we headed back to my room.

I turned the CD player on, and asked if he wanted to try out the private hot tub with me, which of course he agreed that, that was a great idea. Skinny dipping in the private hot tub was perfect. He got in, and I poured us glasses of wine. I handed him his, and stepped in. I sat next to him, just as I did in the pool room earlier that morning.

He rubbed my breasts, and I casually stroked his cock. After I finished my wine, I reached up and kissed his lips.

I got onto my knees, facing him. "you know what sounds amazing?"

He played dumb, "No, what?"

Without a word, I knelt over him, and took his hard cock, and placed him inside me.

"Ah. This, I have wanted you inside me all day. Ahh. I love you."

I placed my face in the corner of his neck and shoulder. He placed his face into my neck and shoulder too. As I started to ride I moaned in pleasure.

He caught me by surprise hen he started to thrust upward, as I was riding. We moved in perfect unison.

I could hear his deep breathing, I loved how his warm breath sent tingling sensations down my spine.

I came, "Oh. Fuck. Ahh. Oh baby."

He held me as I came, after I was done he slowly began to thrust again.

He came shortly thereafter.

We got out of the hot tub,and dried off. We climbed into the bed and cuddled up. I placed my head on his shoulder and looked up into his eyes. He hmeld e my gaze, and kissed me. "I want to hold you all night, and make love again to you all morning."

I responded, "Well, luckily for you that's exactly what I want too. We don't have any plans tomorrow either."

He smiled, kissing my head gently. As we dozed off, I found myself enjoying life and his company. I never thought I would be so relaxed and comfortable with not only an employee, but one that was so close to my husband.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments