Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Business Trip Affair, Part 3

"Waking up in his arms was the best feeling I've had in a very long time."

19
5 Comments 5
9.0k Views 9.0k
987 words 987 words
The sunshine streamed in, waking me. The beams glistened upon his bronze body. As he awoke, our eyes met. I leaned upward, he leaned down, and we kissed good morning. In his sexy morning, half asleep voice he said, "Good morning, sexy."

"Mhmm. Good morning, handsome. Did you sleep well?"

"I always sleep well... at least I do when I sleep with you in my arms."

I just smiled and said, "Glad I make your nights better. You make mine better all the time."

He kissed my head. We laid, cuddled up, for at least five minutes. He broke the silence, "What's on the agenda for the day?"

"Laying in bed, karaoke later tonight, and more cuddling. Oh and hopefully sex."

"Why didn't I marry you?"

I just laughed, "Because I was too far out of reach. Besides, you get me without the work of keeping me."

"True, very true. You'd be worth the work, though."

I just smiled and cozied up closer to him. I took a deep breath and took in every second I could in his arms.

I turned, facing him. He brushed my face with the backside for his hand. "You're so gorgeous, I love just looking into your eyes."

I kissed him. "I love when you hold me in your arms, I feel so safe with you and never want to leave your arms."

He pulled me on top of his body, I kissed his lips, and placed my arms around his neck.

"You said we didn't have any actual plans today?"

"Not until later, why?"

"Good. I need the entire day with you."

"Not as much as I need you all day."

We smiled at each other. Suddenly, he playfully rolled, pinning me on my back. He kissed my lips, hovering just above me, noses barely touching, his hands holding my wrists onto the pillows. He asked, "Want to play a game?"

"Hmm. What do you have in mind? What kind of game?"

"It's simple: I see how many times I can make you cum in an hour, and during that hour, I cannot penetrate out with my dick. After the hour is over, I penetrate you and try to make you cum at least twice. Once within the first minute, the next when I cum."

"That sounds like the best kind of game. Let's play!"

He kissed me, looked at the clock beside the bed and said, "Hour begins... Now!"

The hour started with him rubbing his muscular body against my chest and he was sucking and biting my neck. His cock was rubbing on my slit. I was hoping it would just slip in. I craved being fucked by him. His right hand wandered up my side, and he pinched and twisted my left nipple in between his thumb and pointer."

"Mhmm."

"That hurt?"

"It wasn't that painful."

"How's this?"

He started kissing my breast, twirling his tongue around every once in awhile.

KataleyaMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMansson

I started to cum as he started to suck on my nipples, using his tongue as well. "Mhmm. Good Lord. Mhmm."

My right leg wrapped around his left leg. I pushed my body upward, rubbing it hard against is. Before he paid attention to my other breast and nipple he said, "Just lay still and let me do all the work, okay?"

I nodded in agreement. It was hard not to because his body felt so good. He ran his top teeth down my breast, and he began sucking on the skin. "Mhmm. You feel so good right now."

His fingers dove into my pussy. "Mhmm. Oh. Ahh. Ahh."

I came again, squirting onto his fingers. He pulled his fingers out and went down to start licking my pussy. His large hand massaged my inner thigh. I arched my back as I came once again, "Ah. Oh. Mhmm. Baby. Ahh."

He got back on top, massaging my left breast in his hand and kissed me deeply, sharing the way I taste with me.

He started to rub his hard cock on my slit, allowing himself to go between my lips, but not to enter fully. He rubbed up and down my clit, still making out with me, until I came. So I came. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed and playfully bit my neck. He held my body until my orgasm was over and I stopped quivering.

He looked up at the clock; the hour was over. He kissed my lips. "You ready?"

I nodded my head. Truth be told, I had been ready. Without delay, he guided himself inside. After waiting what seemed like forever to have him inside, I came as soon as he placed himself inside. "Oh. Ahh. Umph. Ahh. Mhmm."

He kissed my lips and began to thrust. He was being rough, but I enjoyed it. I grabbed onto the headboard, supporting my body with every hard thrust he made. I was on the verge of another intense orgasm; I could tell he was close too. I felt him start to jerk and that's when I came, with him cumming in unison.

"That was a very fun game.Thanks for showing me how to play."

Jordan laughed, "You're very welcome. It was fun to play with you."

We cuddled up, made out, and made small talk. We ordered lunch and sat around talking about the night ahead.

We made a fun, playful bet on karaoke, and who would get drunk and on stage first. The winner would receive their prize in the next day.

After lunch, we went our separate ways. I stayed in my room and got ready for the night. Jordan went to his room.

****

Later that night, I lost the bet. I got on the stage first.

Sometime around two in the morning, we went back to Jordan's room. We both crashed almost instantly. Morning was right around the corner and I had a debt to pay.

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments