Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Machine

"My friend made me a once in a lifetime offer."

27
12 Comments 12
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"First in a two or three part story."

 

If you didn’t know, I’m A retired engineer. I worked in the aerospace industry Primarily working with jet engines, so it wasn't a surprise when a friend of mine called me to ask me if I would be interested in looking at a design he had.

Don came over to the house that evening. After getting him a beer, we sat at the kitchen table where he pulled out all of his drawings and notes. It turns out that the machine he designed was a fucking machine.

Now you see these all the time, but back then they were just beginning to show up. Naturally, all the ones at that time were big clunky machines. Don’s was small sleek and had more features. Because it was small, it could be set up just about anywhere. It also had a seat with a backrest. There were removable supports for your legs with straps. If you didn’t want to use the seat, it could be removed and you could put it on the bed and use it.

He wanted me to go over the design of the mechanical side of the contraption. It wasn't rocket science, pardon the pun, but I did have a couple of ideas that would help it run smoother.

We were sitting there when Terry came in. She naturally had to look at the drawings,

“What have we here? It looks like a big dildo at the end of a stick.”

“Yep, it’s a fucking machine.”

“A fucking machine? You’re my fucking, ah, fucking machine.”

“What do you do when this fucking machine is at work?”

“Well, I take out my fav dildo and pretend it’s you.”

“Sure, or somebody else. Well, the question here is would you use this if you had it?”

“Sure, why not. It takes the physical labor out of having an orgasm.”

All this time, Don was sitting there taking it all in.

“If I may interrupt. I was asking Chuck about the mechanical end, but I just thought of this. When I get the prototype, would you be willing to try it out for us?”

Terry looked right at him. “Me! You want me to test that? What would I have to do?”

“Sit there, enjoy yourself, and cum. Hopefully, more than once.”

So Don and I made a couple of more changes to the drawing. He said he was at the point where he needed to make a prototype. This would take around 2 weeks, and he would call when it was finished. We waited almost two weeks.

The phone rang. Terry answered it, “Hi Don, chuck's not here right now. He went to do a couple of things on the boat. He should be back in a couple of hours.”

“That's all right. Let him know that the prototype is in. I just need to know when to bring it over so you can test it.”

“Test it? I thought you were kidding. You really want me to test it?”

“We need someone to test it. The way it sounded when I last talked to you, you would do it.”

“Well maybe I could, but I would have to be alone.”

“No, no. I have to be there during the test to take some measurements and readings. I want your husband there too to go over the mechanicals.”

“Well, I'll tell him when he gets in. I also have to talk to him about me testing this thing.”

She did talk to me. At first, she was fairly adamant about not doing it, but when I started to tell her the benefits, she started to change. By the end of our conversation in bed, I had to take a different approach.

“let's do this. Dons coming over tomorrow. Take your favorite dildo, and show us what you do with it.”

“You’re kidding, right? I may be open-minded, but… I don’t think so.”

“Let’s talk tomorrow with Don. He can explain more about what he needs.”

She was ok with that and we went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke to the smell of fresh coffee, and did I smell bacon? I stroked my piss hardon and was tempted to call her up. Thinking about Don coming over, I opted not to, and after pissing my hardon away, went downstairs.

Terry was sitting at the kitchen table wearing her skin. On the table in front of her was this monster of a dildo. It had to be at least ten inches long, and as thick as her wrist. It was also very black.

“Ah, what is that thing? I’ve never seen it before.”

“Well, there are things that I like to keep to myself. this one I’ve kept until now.”

“You use that? On yourself? When?”

“When you’re at work. I don’t use it often, for obvious reasons, but sometimes it fills the bill.”

“It looks like it’ll fill more than that. So you’ll test out the prototype for Don?”

“Maybe. I have some questions, and if I do it, you’re going to have to do some things that I want.”

She got up and fixed me breakfast. As I watched her working in the nude, I wondered why I didn’t ask her to come back to bed before.”

Don got there at about eleven. He was toating a briefcase and a large box. We went into the living room where he spread out all his paperwork and took out a model of the machine.

We were going over some measurements when Terry came in. She had on short shorts and a too large for her tank top.”

“Before I get into Terry’s role in this, I need to go over some possible changes with Chuck.”

My wife looked a little miffed, but she left us alone. After we were through, I called her. she was sitting on the deck reading with one hand. The other was in her shorts diddling with her clit.

As she passed me to come in I said, “Getting in the mood for us?”

She gave me the evil eye as she passed me.

Don said, “So, here’s what I need from you guys. Terry? I was hoping that I could see how you masturbate. I need to have info on what a woman does when she masturbates.

“Why do I have to do that? Other than turn you on.”

“I need to know things like, how you move, what position you use, stroke speed, and other things. Chuck will be looking at how we can improve the functionality of the machine by how you use it. can I see what you’re going to use? I need to see how I can mount it.”

She went over to the end table and pulled the monster out of the drawer, and plopped it down in front of Don.

“Christ! You use that on yourself?”

“Don’t be a wiseass. I do use it when the mood is right.”

Don got a dirty look when he said. “I hope that thing won’t tip the machine over.”

I just sat there stifling a laugh.

Terry took over, “Well if I show you, there are some things that you have to do. First, you have to be naked. You have to masturbate with me. don’t cum before I do. I’ll let you know what I want after that.”

Don and I looked at each other and shrugged at the same time. She asked if she could do this tonight. She wanted to be in the right mood.

I told her that we’d take her out to dinner beforehand. She thought that was a great idea, and the rest of the day went on as usual.

 When it was time, Terry said she was going to take a long hot bath. As I was getting ready, I heard her singing. She seemed in a good mood.

When she got out of the bathroom, she shooed me out of the bedroom and told me to wait downstairs. I got myself a beer. I was just sitting down when the doorbell rang. I let Don in and we waited for my wife.

When she came downstairs, we both whistled at the same time. She was wearing her little black dress. The one she knew I loved. I loved it because I knew underneath it there was nothing. thigh highs and high heels were the only other things she wore.

At the restaurant, she was a big success as always. She loved to flirt and loved to show off her legs encased in black nylon.

Normally we would come here and I would watch her do her thing at the bar. We would end up either going home to fuck our brains out or bring another man home so I could watch him fuck her brains out. Either way, she would get royally fucked.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

But this night we were not interested in seeing who she could pick up. She was just trying to get in the mood. She did do a good job of getting both Don and myself well worked up.

By the end of the night, she sat between us playing with our cocks through our pants. We ended up closing the bar.

When we got back to the house, it seemed like she was a different woman. I guess she figured if she was going to do this, she was going to do it her way.

“All right gentlemen, I'm pretty sure I know what you want, and you know what I want, so I'm going upstairs to get ready. When I come down I expect you both to be naked and showing how much you appreciate me doing this by having your hard cocks in your hands.”

She went upstairs, and we got naked. I got the three of us drinks and Don and I waited patiently. I thought I heard some moaning coming from upstairs, and I could picture her fingering herself.

We heard the click-clack of her heels on the steps, and we both turned to look at her. She took a long time to do nothing but take her dress off. As she got closer, I notest that the inside of her thighs was glistening with moisture. She was also carrying the big black dildo which was also glistening with if a test was done, would come back as the same liquid as what was running down her thighs.

“Well, gentlemen. I've decided that for the rest of the night, I'm yours. Tell me what to do for your little test, and I'll do it.”

I know my wife well enough to know that she would rather be told what to do than asked when it came to sex. She likes it when she doesn't have to make decisions. I like it because she will do whatever I ask.

“OK, Don. What kind of information do you need?”

“Well, I need to know what position she takes and watch her body. This will let me know if I have to modify the seat, and maybe the leg restraints.”

I looked over to where she was sitting. She had a tube of lube and was slowly applying it to the black dildo. She looked like she was giving it a hand job.

“If you’ve got enough on him, I want you to just pretend we’re not here and do your thing.”

She got up and went over to the big oversized chair. She sat down, slid forward till her ass was over the edge. She put her legs over the arms. I looked over to see Don with his pen in his left hand and his cock in his right.

“I didn’t know you were left-handed?”

“I’m not. I’ll print.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. Then Terry said,

“Now, no talking, just looking. Don, take your notes and stroke your cock. Same for you Chuck. I’m going to use you as a visual to help me cum. Just watch what I can do with Bubba.”

“Bubba? Bubba?

“Shut up.”

Don and I watched for the next half hour as Terry used “Bubba” on herself while watching us jerk off. It took her a good ten minutes just to get the first four inches into herself. Her face told us that she was in pain trying to get Bubba in at first.

She had her first orgasm when she pushed it in another four or five inches. She couldn’t take her eyes off of us, and it seemed like she was having one continuous orgasm. She was moaning and grunting as she pushed and pulled Bubba in and out of her gaping pussy. She started to sweat. I couldn’t believe the faces she was making.

She was really getting into it and I saw something beautiful in her that I never noticed before. She was enjoying herself. She was loving this, and I thought that it was because this was a fantasy come true for her.

She was the center of attraction. It’s what she always wanted. Whenever we would get together with another couple or a group, she was in her element. She loved exposing herself both physically and emotionally to others.

I was having a hard time not cuming and I’m sure Don was having the same problem when she suddenly stopped and took Bubba out of her pussy.

“Chuck! Get over here and suck my pussy. Don? I want to suck you off. Come over here and fuck my face.”

Now I didn’t think anything about what she was asking me to do, but Don has only kissed Terry, now he was going to fuck her face.

He looked at me as if asking permission.

“Go ahead, just do what she wants. Don’t hold back.”

“Shit! I don’t know what to do!!”

“Just shove your cock in her mouth. Grab her hair, and fuck her with all you got. She’ll do the rest.”

I kind of felt bad for him. But Terry will teach him real quick. I got down between her legs and before I could do anything, she grabbed my head and pulled me into her very wet, very open pussy.

Bubba did a number on her. If she ever wanted to be fisted, this would be the time. she probably wouldn’t even feel it. I went to work on her clit as that’s the only thing that was the original size.

I looked up to watch Don walk up to her at her side. I thought that he was going to stand there and not know what to do, but I was wrong. He grabbed her hair and yanked her head to him. He said one word, open, then bam.

He shoved his cock right down her throat. At least it looked that way. Then he started to really get into it. If she wasn't in such a fucking horny mood, she might have felt it. I continued to lick up all the juices that were pouring out of her.

After a few minutes and a few orgasms, she suddenly said,

“Fuck, Chuck? I want you to fuck me.”

I immediately position myself, and was just about to stick it to her when she shouted out, “no, not there! In my ass. You won't feel anything in my pussy. Stick it in my ass.”

So that's exactly what I did. I waddled my hard cock around in her pussy to gain some moisture. I pushed her legs back further to gain better access. I aimed and pulled the trigger.

She screamed. I know it had to hurt. I hurt. It didn't take her long to get over it, and also into it. I started going at it pretty good, and she was right, this was a hell of a lot tighter than her pussy even if she didn't use “Bubba”.

Don in the meantime was still giving her face a good workout. He looked like he was getting close though. I couldn't even think of the number of times that Terry came.

I, on the other hand, was enjoying the incredible tightness of her ass. It was a different feeling from usual. Usually, I would be here feeling someone else's cock through a thin membrane. Now I was all alone, and loving every stroke of it.

Then I heard a loud deep groan from Don. He was either going to or was cuming. Terry knew it also. She pulled off his cock and said,

“My face! Shoot it all on my face.”

So I’d say that in about forty-five seconds, all three of us came. I fell back on my butt. Don fell back into a cushioned chair and Terry? Well, she looked like shit.

“I need a fucking shower. Did you get what you wanted, Don?”

“Ah… more than I wanted. Thank you. Oh, one more thing. I need to take, ah, Bubba with me so I can mount it.”

Terry said, “Sure. I don’t think I’ll be needing it. Unless Chuck goes away again.”

She handed it to Don, “Ah, can you wash it, please?”

“I’m insulted, Don. You don’t think my bodily fluids are healthy?”

“No, it’s not that. I just want to have… “

“Have Mary try it out?”

She went to give “Bubba” a bath, and when she came back she was cradling him in a towel, “Take good care of him and be sure to feed him.”

I put my foot in it, “What do you feed him?”

“Pussy.”

So Terr went up to take a shower and I kept wondering what’s going to happen when she test’s the new machine with Bubba.

Before Don left, he thanked me and told me what a wife I had and wished his was as open. He’s been trying to get her to wear more sexy clothes. I cut him off and said,

“Listen. I’ll have Terry call Mary to have lunch. I guarantee that your wife will change.”

“If you can do that, I’ll cut you in on the sex machine.”

“Deal.” We shook hands on it and he left.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments