Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Photoshoot and my Girlfriend's Fetish for Older Men

"My photographer girlfriend enjoys several big cocked guys, and discovers a desire to fuck older men."

36
5 Comments 5
33.8k Views 33.8k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Famous Story

It's been a while since I've written a new story about my sex life. My ex-girlfriend, Sara, was the inspiration for my previous stories and since then I have started a new relationship with a girl named Megan. She's 27-years-old, with light brown hair, has an extremely cute smile, a perfect body with natural D cup breasts and an ass that is a perfect heart shape. You’ll have to watch the video on my profile to see what I mean. This story is one hundred percent real except for the names.

The story starts out on Tinder where we met about a year ago. While we dated non-exclusively at first, I knew she was still using the app to meet and potentially fuck other guys. However, as my readers should know, that didn't bother me. One day while laying in bed watching TV with Megan, I decided to test the new relationship by playing a game of truth or dare. I started by selecting truth.

Megan asked, "Did you really enjoy watching your ex-girlfriends fucking other men?"

"I did! It was a huge turn on for me actually."

It was her turn and she also chose truth.

"Tell me about the last guy you gave a blowjob too?" I asked.

She was shocked at first, however, by this point she knew my wild fantasies and most of my sexual history so she knew I probably wouldn’t get upset.

"Promise me you won't get mad first."

"I promise I won't get mad, I'm pretty sure nothing about your sex life could make me upset."

She hesitated for a second, looking deep into my eyes to gauge my seriousness before continuing. "Ok... the last cock I sucked was last night..."

I wasn't expecting that and was I bit thrown off at first. "I figured you were still using the Tinder app."

She got nervous and asked me, "Babe, are you ok?"

"I'm ok. We aren't exclusive so it's not like you are cheating on me. Turns me on that you're enjoying their cocks also."

"I do enjoy their cocks, and yours also!" she replied as she smiled.

"Tell me about the guy's cock last night. I want to hear all the details." She could tell I was getting very excited about what she had just confessed.

"Well, it was my roommate’s boyfriend Sam's cock. I caught him jacking off in the living room last night when I arrived home from a night out with the girls."

"Tell me what happened. I want to imagine it, babe! Makes me so hot!" I started rubbing my cock. "Give me the play by play." At this point, my cock started to grow hard and she noticed.

"I can see you are liking the story!" as she smiled her eyes locked on my cock. "Well, when I walked into the living room I walked up behind the couch thinking he was watching TV but he wasn't. That’s when I noticed his cock in his hand as he was watching porn."

"Oh yeah, and... ?"

"The girls gave me molly while we were out so I felt really horny watching him stroke his cock, which is probably why I decided to toy with him instead of heading upstairs. I slowly walked to the front of the couch while I playfully licked my lips smiling at him. He was startled at first until he noticed that I was ok with the scene, and staring directly at his hard cock."

"What does his cock look like?"

"It's really fat and just a few inches longer than your's babe. I kneeled down in front of him, placing my hands on his thighs, and teased him by opening my mouth and extending my tongue towards his cock but didn't take him into my mouth."

"Must have driven him crazy!"

"It did. Sam then laughed at me before grabbing my hair and lifting his hips upward, forcing his fat cock into my mouth. Since his cock was already hard and in my mouth, I decided to continue sucking and gagging on his cock."

Learning this drove me crazy with lust, especially since I knew she always hung out with him. He was one of her best friends because of Tiffany. "Babe does Tiffany know? Did you also fuck him that night after sucking his cock?"

"I don’t know if Tiffany knows but I don't think she'd mind since I watched her share Sam with another couple once while we were on Spring Break partying. Plus Tiffany sucked off one of my ex-boyfriend's without asking permission while we were drunk and I feel like she owes me one." she laughed. "After I sucked his cock, I climbed up on his lap and pulled my panties to the side and mounted him. His cock was so fat babe! Took me a second to get used to his thickness."

It was so hot listening to her describe the encounter I nearly came right then! During sex that night I asked Megan to imagine Sam's cock inside of her instead of mine and to imagine my cock in her mouth instead of my fingers. Saying this to her drove her wild with excitement and she quickly had her first orgasm. I could tell she was telling the truth about fucking him the previous night because she definitely felt stretched out. After her convulsions from her next orgasm, I could hardly hold myself any longer and I unleashed my warm cum into her wet pussy. As we were laying there exhausted I started to wonder if she wanted to continue fucking him.

"I'm still getting used to the idea of you enjoy me fucking other guys and telling you about it."

"I do. I told you so!" as I laughed. "Do you have any pictures of his cock?"

"I do. He sent me a photo of him stroking his cock before I got here."

I had to see for myself so I begged for her to show me. After a bit of coercion, I finally convinced her to show me the images if I showed her the photos of my ex's. As I reviewed the photos on her phone, I could confirm his cock was really fat!

"I loved how his cock stretched me out. He recorded me fucking him on his phone also and I have to say, I put on a great performance," she smiled mischievously.

"I hope he continues to stroke his cock to those videos. Something about the thought of another man sending you pictures and jacking off to you drives me wild!"

"Maybe I could get some material for us to look at. would you like that baby?" she grinned. "He's been trying to get me to fuck him again."

"I would love to see that. You can hook up with whoever you want. We aren't exclusive and you know it turns me on."

"We'll see. Maybe I'll share more later."

At this point she stood and walked to the bathroom, turning and making eye contact before closing the door. I could tell she was happy I was ok with her dating other men.

After a few months of dating, the relationship and sex were amazing so I decided to become exclusive on my end. Megan, however, was still seeing other guys on the side while feeling comfortable sharing the details of her adventures with me. Unfortunately, she didn't show me any additional photos or videos. It definitely improved our sex life, though! Eventually, we decided to become boyfriend and girlfriend and she gave up her Tinder conquests. After about a year she seemed to be satisfied with only my cock and we only brought up the past while roleplaying.

Megan, being a very good photographer, was always traveling for work from location to location which made it tough on the relationship. She loved her job and there was no way I was going to pull her from her passion. For one of her new photo shoots in Palm Springs, she decided to team up with another photographer to make the shoot go faster and also because she felt like she needed someone more experienced for this shoot.

When she told me about her search, I remembered overhearing my not so favorite next door neighbor mention to our other neighborhood friends that he had an awesome photographer he wanted to introduce to them, so I mentioned that to Megan. After she got in contact with our neighbors across the street, she found the photographer John online. She reviewed some of his work before quickly reaching out to him to see if he was available. She seemed oddly excited after talking on the phone with him and I didn’t think much of it.

As the time came for the shoot to start, Megan set off in her car for the weekend in Palm Springs. When she left I didn’t ask what type of shoot it was and she seemed very excited about it. This made me curious about whom the other photographer was, so I decided to search for his info online as well. When I did I was shocked, not only did he do commercial work for magazines, he also shot some very risqué photos of fully nude men and women for what seemed like pornographic magazines. It was all very tastefully done however I could tell he was walking a fine line. I decided to text Megan straightaway.

 

ME > Hey beautiful, how is the shoot going?

MEGAN > Everything is going great! John is perfect for this kind of shoot!

ME > Yeah I looked at some of his work online, seems good! A bit risqué though. ;)

ME > That is what I liked about his work. Perfect for this shoot babe. I will tell you later tonight. You are going to love it. ;)

 

Her messages had me wonder what she meant by I’d love it. As the hours passed, I ended up making myself dinner and sitting down to watch television. It was about 9pm when I received a text message from Megan again.

 

MEGAN > Hey stud, how was your day?

ME > Fine just finished making dinner. Watching TV. How is your shoot going?

MEGAN > So great! I’m out with my crew now celebrating an amazing first day!

MEGAN > We shot the girls today and have the guys tomorrow.

ME > That’s great. Send me some pics while you are out.

MEGAN > I have some ideas for taking more pics tomorrow. Some I think you’d really enjoy. Having a few drinks with the male models and John at the moment.

ME > Sounds exciting. I’m sure your heart must be pumping with all that hot meat around you.

MEGAN > You have no idea…

 

After this message, the texts were silent for a while, then I received more. This time with slurred speech text.

 

MEGAN > Baby in solo hoorni

MEGAN > *soooo horny

ME > I bet. Working with sexy men and women all day.

MEGAN > Tool sum molly and it's making me want to fuck. ;)

ME > Sounds dangerous. I hope you are being safe, babe.

ME > Are you still there?

ME > I’m going to bed sexy.

 

With that, I didn’t receive any more messages for a couple hours and decided to go to sleep. I figured she’d be ok since she selected one of our close friends Alex to be one of her models, whom she regularly worked with. Since I knew him well I trusted him to be responsible and take care of Megan. The next day I woke to a text message.

 

MEGAN > Hey babe, sorry I was pretty wasted last night. I hope you aren’t mad.

 

I wiped the sleep from my eyes before I texted back.

 

ME > Not at all babe. Seemed like you had a really good time.

MEGAN > I did. Alex ended up taking me back to my room since he thought John was trying to seduce me. Lol. Have to admit, for an older man, John is pretty sexy. I'm glad you pointed me towards him.

ME > Oh yeah? Sounds like you enjoy older men hitting on you! ;) What is the oldest guy you've ever had sex with?

MEGAN > You promise not to get mad?

ME > Why would I get mad. You've heard all my crazy fantasies. I'm surprised I didn't scare you off already.

MEGAN > Ok, I'll tell you a quick story I think you'll enjoy. ;) Then I have to get back to work. When I was 18 years old, I answered a Craigslist ad casting for music video models and decided to try it out.

When I arrived at the hotel room where the casting took place, two guys about 40-years-old opened the door to greet me. One was black and the other white. When I realized this was probably an unsafe idea, I started to worry until he carded me and had me fill out an information release form. Seemed professional after that for some reason. lol

ME > Oh yeah? Then what?

MEGAN > When he started taking pictures and video of me dancing, he told me that his clients enjoyed girls who would be a bit wilder for the video and asked me to remove my clothes so he could get a good look at my body without distractions. I hesitated at first, then eventually did so since he was really professional about it. Plus it made me feel really hot stripping down to my underwear in front of these guys twice my age.

ME > So you do enjoy older mem? *Men?

MEGAN > It did turn me on a lot. Then he asked me to remove my bra and panties and after some hesitation, I figured I already went this far, so I did that as well. Then they asked me to sit on the couch and spread my legs wide while I placed both my legs on the cushions. When I did so something came over me and I naturally placed my hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy in front of them.

ME > This is so hot sexy!!! Are you serious? This happened?

MEGAN > I’m 100% serious. I was so horny having them record and take pictures of me. He then said his clients wanted girls to be really wild and asked me if I could be wild. If I've seen rap videos and could be wild like the girls in the video.

ME > Tell me what these guys looked like.

MEGAN > Well, one was white, about 6 foot tall with long blonde hair and a built frame, wearing jeans and a t-shirt, and the other was black, a bit taller with a shaved head and slim muscular build, wearing gym shorts and a polo. Both were very fit and had very confident personalities. Oh and I could tell by their bulges forming they were hung as well. ;)

ME > I know you can be wild. SO HORNY right now babe! Tell me more. I’m stroking my cock right now!

MEGAN > Well, then they took my hand and led me to the front of the couch and guided me onto my knees as I looked up into the black guy's video camera lens. He told me if I do something for him, I’d have the job.

ME > What did he want you to do?

MEGAN > He wanted me to suck his cock, obviously. I hesitated for a bit then slowly reached up and started rubbing his cock through his pants. It was so big and hard babe!

ME > Fuck! Tell me you sucked his cock?!

MEGAN > Yes. It was so big babe!

MEGAN > He had such a nice cock! The white guy's cock was amazing also. Not as long. I actually sucked the black guy's cock many times after that night. ;)

ME > Are you still friends with them?

MEGAN > Yes, just the black one, but I haven’t seen him in years. He lives near my parents' house in Sacramento. I see him ever so often when I go home to visit. Maybe I should reach out to him to catch up! ;)

ME > Definitely! So continue. You were sucking his black cock…

MEGAN > Yeah, so after I sucked his amazing cock he turned me onto my back and rubbed his cock head up and down on my pussy lips. I almost thought I couldn’t take a cock that big.

MEGAN > I was wrong. Took me a bit to adjust to his size but my pussy can do amazing things. Lol

ME > I know from experience. I've seen you enjoy your large dildo. Did you enjoy his big cock? BTW, I love imagining you sucking a big black cock! So sexy babe!

MEGAN > Oh yeah, well it was big and black! When he got behind me and started fucking me, the white guy whom I never did catch his name, placed his cock into my mouth and I nearly gagged on it.

MEGAN > After they fucked me for several hours I ended up getting the gig. That’s actually how I got into photography. The black guy was my first photography/videography teacher and I sucked and fucked him for lessons and sometimes to be his subject. Maybe I should get more lessons babe! lol ;)

MEGAN > I have to get back to work. I’ll tell you more about it later ok?

ME > You should definitely reach out to him! Would love to watch you fuck him! ;)

MEGAN > I bet you would! lol

 

After that, I was in shock and surprised she didn’t share that story with me before. I told her about Sara and her thing for black guys with big cocks however Megan would just smile and get horny. Perhaps it was because they are still friends today and she didn’t want me acting weird if we ever ran into him.

Later that afternoon Megan sent me a few photo texts from her shoot. The first showed the back of John's head with a camera up to his face, with a male model I didn’t recognize posing completely nude. The text read:

 

MEGAN > Hey babe, snuck this photo while we were working. Telling you that story earlier made me so horny! Now having these models big cocks hanging out in front of my lens is driving me insane!!! Getting flashbacks to when I was 18!

ME > I can see that. Why is the model nude?

MEGAN > The shoot is for an adult magazine and he has a nice size cock so...

ME > I didn’t know you did that kind of work.

MEGAN > I was going to tell you but I thought you'd like the surprise. Up until now, I’ve never done this kind of work. Which is why I needed someone experienced like John.

MEGAN > He's a really talented photographer babe. These models feel really comfortable in front of his lens.

ME > That’s great! I bet you're enjoying the view. ;)

MEGAN > Very much! John keeps teasing me about posing with the models. Lol If I get any closer to their cocks I might want to reach out and suck one! :o They have such fat cocks babe!

AishaRichh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaRichh

MEGAN > He wants me naked in front of his camera! Fuck I want to be so bad!

ME > You should! ;) You know I'm ok if you do. I bet you’d look great posing with those studs and I'd love having some pictures of you.

MEGAN > Yeah, but if I’m naked, I'm sure John will get turned on as well and want to join us being naked. I'm not sure I could control myself. ;) He already has a nice bulge forming in his shorts! Would you be ok with your young girlfriend being photographed by an older man sporting a nice hard cock?

ME > From what you told me earlier I figure you'd love the attention from an older man. Lol, I'd be ok with that as long as I get pictures. Plus the other models are already naked anyway. I'm sure one more naked guy wouldn't hurt.

MEGAN > Ok, maybe I'll let him take photos of me in the lingerie we used for the female models yesterday. Don't know if I could get naked in front of all these guys. No promises babe. Wish me luck! I'm so hot right now :)

 

After that message, it was silent for about an hour. Then I received several photo text messages. The first photo was the other male model posing. This time, it was our close friend Alex posing with his long cock softly resting downward on his thigh. You could tell by his downward curve that his cock must have weighed quite a bit. I had never seen Alex naked before but have seen him in speedos during pool parties at our friend's houses. Turns out the bulging outline in his suit was not padded after all.

Then the next photo was of Megan posing in a black see through bra with a black garter belt and stockings. What shocked me the most about this photo was that she had no panties on and I could see John pointing his camera directly at her aroused face with her shaved pussy bare to the world, while she stretched out over a white couch. I couldn't believe she felt this comfortable with a guy she had just met yesterday, especially with two male models standing naked nearby watching. Perhaps it was because the models were naked as well that she felt more comfortable. Perhaps it was the thought of being naughty for the camera and its older handsome operator.

The next photo was with Alex and the other model I didn’t know standing next to her like she was a goddess on her knees. Each of her arms was wrapped around each of the guy's inner thighs with their cocks just inches from her fingertips. Her head was resting on Alex's thigh with her wanting eyes staring directly at his beautiful cock. I could tell that Alex's cock was starting to grow outwards from his body from arousal. I could also tell she was getting really turned on by the look on her face and slightly drooping jaw.

Then following the last picture in series, she moved each hand to be wrapped around each of their cocks, with her head turned toward the unknown model's long cock now. What shocked me the most by this picture was that this was the first time I witnessed my girlfriend Megan with another man's cock in her mouth. She's told me about her other lovers but never showed me photo evidence. Her lips were wrapped around the model's cock head with her eye staring directly into the camera, driving me wild with lust and jealousy at the same time.

Then the next photo was of her topless with only her garter belt remaining, kneeling in front of a guy in tan slacks. I initially imagined this 50-year-old fit white photographer John staring down into the eyes of my now nearly naked 27-year-old girlfriend, until I realized that John didn't have slacks on. Who was this mystery guy? She looked so sexy looking up into the camera as she rested her hand over this guys bulge with a naughty grin on her face like she was looking forward to the cock in front of her. After that, I didn’t receive another text for awhile.

 

ME > So sexy babe!!! I can’t believe you got naked with them! Their cocks looked amazing! You must have loved sucking them for the camera!

ME > Send me a video!!

 

After several hours passed, I received a message from an unknown number. It was a video (same video on my profile and picture below) of Megan’s ass and what looked like a good sized white cock pleasuring her. The scene changed to what looked like a bed so I figured they had moved to the hotel room. I texted the number back to see who it was and never got a response. I figured it must have been John and couldn’t stop replaying the video, watching what I figured was this older man's unprotected cock stretching out my girlfriends pussy for the first time while I watched. At that point I had my cock out stroking it, imagining what she must be experiencing with this practical stranger. I kept playing the scenario through my head of Alex, an unknown model, and until yesterday this complete stranger John, tag teaming my girlfriend with their big cocks! I knew from our role-playing previously she loved the idea of fucking other men while I watched, however now she was really enjoying the cocks of three guys and barely communicating with me. My mind was going crazy and I came incredibly hard in my hand! Hours later I finally receive a text back from her.

photo-dec-09-11-39-10-am.png

MEGAN > I hope you aren’t mad babe.

ME > The opposite, I’m so turned on!!! I came so hard imagining what those studs were doing to you! You looked amazing! Did you enjoy their cocks babe?

MEGAN > You’re not mad I fucked all the guys? We ended up going straight to the hotel room and got distracted. I'm sorry it took me awhile to respond. Did you get the video John sent you of his cock fucking me? Did you like seeing his older cock inside of me babe? It felt so good! Experience and size really do matter! ;)

ME > I did and loved seeing his cock inside you! I watched it hundreds of times and came so hard watching it! When you say all the guys, how many were there? I noticed one guy with slacks on and John was in shorts so you must have fucked someone else.

MEGAN > There were 4 amazing cocks that fucked me. The models were selected due to their cock sizes however John's cock was a definite surprise. :o Felt so nice! Made me cum so much!

ME > Seriously?! I didn’t know there were more than 3.

MEGAN > It got a bit out of hand.

ME > Who else was there?

MEGAN > You promise you’re not going to get mad? I love you.

ME > Definitely not. I’m so turned on!

MEGAN > Good. I loved it too. The shoot was actually for a pornography type magazine spread. I invited Alex as one of the models for the shoot since I knew him. Plus when I told him about the shoot, he texted me a photo of his cock and I was sold! ;)

MEGAN > The other model James was new to me however I'm really glad I selected him! His cock felt amazing and fat babe! I was able to make him cum in my mouth at the studio. Alex's cock was amazing also and he eventually fucked me in the room after John did. Never thought that after we saw him in his speedo a few weeks ago I'd have his big cock in my pussy today. :)

ME > I'll have to be there in person next time! Would have loved to watch Alex fuck you! Especially because he's a good friend of ours!

MEGAN > Promise not to get mad.

ME > I won’t babe, I promise. Don't hold anything back.

MEGAN > Ok, John also invited Sean... He was the other guy in slacks.

 

Remember my next door neighbor I didn't like so much that introduced my other neighbors to John, that was Sean. In the past, I confided to Sean under the influence of alcohol, of my sexual past of sharing my girlfriend Sara and Kristine. I didn’t expect to hear that it was Sean. He was a little older than John in his late 50's and is a good looking guy, however, a bit overweight and shorter than me. Sean was also my direct neighbor and a retired firefighter. At first, it felt too close to home plus there was the fact that Megan hated him with a passion only a few weeks ago!

We’d always go over to our neighbor's house for pool parties and he was sometimes invited. When he'd get drunk he'd disrespect the guys in front of their girlfriends by openly hitting on them. For me, it wasn't necessarily a problem but I thought it was for Megan and our other friends. For me, knowing that he knew my secrets made it especially arousing for me when he'd flirt with Megan, especially while in her bikini. I would just laugh it off but Megan thought he was rude to her and the other girls. Then there was a situation last month where we all drank too much in the jacuzzi when Megan exited wearing her very thin white bikini, which was pretty much see-through when wet. What angered Megan the most was when he pulled on her bikini top strings making her top pop off. At the time she seemed really pissed and covered her breasts in front of our other friends and turned to punch him. After we exited the Jacuzzi I was under the impression she hated him and I wasn't too happy either. Part of me was turned on.

Regardless, here was my older neighbor whom she "hated" a few days ago, that she was now allowing to fuck her! Plus the shot earlier in front of his slacks looked like she was really looking forward to tasting his cock!

 

ME > Holy shit! He’s almost 60 babe! And I thought you hated him!

MEGAN > I thought you wouldn’t be mad.

ME > He’s our neighbor. And I thought you felt he was a dick.

MEGAN > I know. But when I pulled his cock out of his slacks babe, I had to suck and fuck him! He walked in while I was posing nude and his jaw dropped. Lol For an old guy, he sure had no problem getting hard. When he walked in he was watching me suck Alex and Jason off until Jason came in my mouth, then watched as John pulled his cock out of his pants and presented it to me to suck. I felt like he was left out so I waved him over and that's when John snapped that photo over Sean's shoulder.

 

ME > I bet. Guys lucky day I guess. Many guys apparently. I thought you were repulsed by him?

MEGAN > Babe, I thought you’d be turned on by it. I was repulsed by him until I had my hand on his hard cock. Then everything changed and I felt the need to please him! I loved how rough he treated me by taking my head and forcing his cock down my throat.

ME > Oh I am turned on. Just shocked. Sean?!

MEGAN > Don’t be jealous sweety. He might be a bit crude and forceful but his cock was the best of them all. ;)

ME > I can't believe it. Now he'll want to fuck you all the time and won't respect our boundaries.

MEGAN > Hopefully. ;) I loved how he took charge and fucked me hard!

 

Megan then sent me another picture of her sucking his cock. Someone else in the room obviously took the photo. I could see Sean’s side profile and what must have been a 10-11 inch, thick monster white cock jetting out in front of him. Megan had her mouth open as he was guiding his cock onto her tongue. A few minutes later and I received another photo of her laying on her back as Sean's unprotected cock entered and stretched out her pussy. I was in awe of his size. Her pussy lips were glowing red as he held himself deep inside of her.

 

ME > Holy shit babe! So fucking hot!!

UNKNOWN > Your girlfriend is amazing! Now she's enjoying Sean's dick inside her. Don't think she'll ever go back to normal after his cock. You're a good man for sharing her.

ME > I know! You guys got her going for sure! Seems like she's enjoying it. Send me more pics and videos.

UNKNOWN > Oh we will. And we plan to keep some for ourselves also. Your girl is a natural.

MEGAN > Babe, I have to go, John and Alex want to go again.

MEGAN > I’ll see you tomorrow. I love you so much for letting me enjoy this. :)

 

That night I didn’t receive another text but knew she was getting tons of sex from the guys. When she arrived home the next afternoon, I could tell she was beaming from excitement. When she saw me in the hall she looked at me initially with a worried look, then her cute mischievous smile returned. I was so hot and we ended up heading straight to our bedroom. When we entered the room, Megan in front of me as we slowly approached the bed, she slowly lifted her sundress over her head exposing her beautiful naked body. As she sat on the edge of the bed she slowly spread her legs open, when I noticed her sore gaping pussy with what looked like a fresh load of cum dripping out of her. I was wondering if she let them cum inside her. When I received the pictures and videos the previous night, I noticed that all the guys fucked her with unprotected cocks. "How are you still wet?"

"When we got back into town, John, Sean and I went over to Sean’s house and they convinced me to join them in the pool for some skinny dipping before I went home."

I was shocked she didn't involve me. When this occurred I was working in my home office only a few feet away. John and Sean were naked with my girlfriend only a few feet away and I wasn't invited! Have to admit, that angered me a bit but ultimately turned me on. If it weren’t for the shrubs and AC running, I might have seen or heard them. "Tell me what happened."

"Well after we stripped, Sean entered the pool first and immediately sat on the first step. I entered the pool next and after a bit of swimming made my way over to Sean with his cock rising up out of the water. I then took his cock into my mouth to suck him hard."

I couldn't help but imagine the scene from Sean's perspective. Here was the 27-year-old girlfriend of his neighbor, sucking his nearly 60-year-old cock hard. Megan continued.

"While I sucked Sean's cock John entered the water naked with his cock swinging between his legs. He sat next to Sean on the first step and I alternated between sucking them both. I really enjoyed sucking their older cocks babe, much more than Alex and Jason. Something about treating an older guy who doesn't get much pussy to a sloppy blowjob turns me on more than anything."

"I bet! Something about you sucking their older cocks turns me on as well." I guess for me as long as they are bigger than me I get turned on. "What happened next?"

"Well, eventually John stood up and grabbed my ass up out of the water, forcefully positioning my left leg on the first step improving his access to my pussy. I eventually bent back down to continue sucking Sean’s hard cock. John fucked me for what seemed like an eternity, slapping my ass and ramming his amazing cock in as deep as he could. Then Sean teased me about inviting his other friends over so I could service them as well. Something about more men joining us made me suck his cock more passionately! Then Sean got out of the water and grabbed his cell phone to take pictures of me sucking his cock and getting fucked by John. He then sent them to a couple of his buddies."

Now Sean being an ex-firefighter I'm sure had many friends he could have texted, some of whom I am also friends with. My mind raced through all the possible guys he could have texted that might be down to share my girlfriends pussy.

"Eventually, John was making noises like he was about to cum and I told him to cum inside my pussy. Up until that moment, I didn’t let any of the guys cum inside me. The previous afternoon, all four of the guys fucked me but they came in my mouth and on my tits. John cumming inside of me made me explode into a massive orgasm. Eventually, John pulled out and immediately afterward I positioned my pussy over Sean’s long fat cock and rode him. I bounced on his cock for a while until he came inside me as well. When I was about to pull myself off of his cock, he stood up grabbing my legs before laying me down on a pool lounge chair. As he removed his massive cock, his cum started dripping out of my pussy and Sean grabbed his camera to take video. At that moment he received a Facetime call from one of the guys he texted the photos to earlier. He answered and focused the video on his cock drooping near my cum filled pussy and invited his friend to join us."

When I asked Megan who the other guy was on the phone, she answered

"Let's keep it a secret. It'll be fun like it was fun for Sara."

If you haven't read my previous stories, Sara ended up remotely being gang-banged over Skype while I was in Dubai, and had me guess who's cock she was sucking. Long story short, she never told me which of her ex-boyfriends was fucking her, just would share pics and videos of them together when they did, never showing his face. This always occurred when I was traveling.

Then Megan showed me the video John took of her after they ended the call. It was her playing with her cum filled pussy with Sean's huge cock dangling nearby, Megan putting a few fingers inside her then bringing her fingers up to her mouth tasting his cum.

"It seemed like they came a ton." She was lying in front of me with the fresh creampie of my older neighbor and his friend inside of her. I didn’t know what she expected me to do until she reached out for my head pulling me down toward her pussy. Until this moment, I’ve never eaten anyone out with someone else's cum inside. At least that I knew of. Luckily much of it had already dripped out. She loved the attention of my tongue and came extremely hard as I licked her pussy. Now I can’t wait to see these older guys fuck her in person!

 

 

Published 
Written by js6326043
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments