Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Valentine's Gala - Part 1

"Beware the demands you make – they come back to haunt you,"

90
40 Comments 40
3.5k Views 3.5k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Author's Notes

"A new one I wrote while away, this week. Part 2 will be up in two days. Hope you like it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Give me your comments as you always do. Share it with your friends. Enjoy. Maxx"

Edward yelled from the bottom of the stairs, "Come on, LeeAnn, we have to go; the Uber is waiting."

The Annual Roosevelt Hospital Gala is tonight, February 13th, Valentine's Day Eve. It was an important night. Each year the hospital raises millions of dollars from this Gala for research and needed equipment. Edward and I have been going every year for over ten years.

It is great fun, and we do a lot of good. Everyone is 'Dressed to the Nines,' but always with a Valentine's theme. People will dress in every type of costume, all red and black, from Tuxedo and ball gowns to jeans and spandex. Who knows who will come dressed like Devils, Cupids, or Temptress like me?

"Coming darling, give me just a minute."

I finished putting in my ruby red ear studs that Edward bought me on our third anniversary. I grabbed my red satin cape and slipped into my five-inch patent leather stilettos. I was ready for whatever might happen tonight.

Edward gasped as I stepped off the bottom step, "Oh My God, LeeAnn, you look ravishing. I have a mind to walk you right back upstairs, strip you naked, and fuck you all night!" He smiled.

I scowled at him, "Well, Edward, that can't happen since you bargained me into the Valentine's Date Night Auction! Once the night ends, I hope you're not sorry for what you have done."

"My God, you will raise thousands of dollars tonight. I will be happy about that, but I'm sad you are going on a date tomorrow night with another man!" Edward had a strange look on his face.

"Why does it have to be a man?" I teased, "What if a woman puts in the highest bid?"

"Uh… I hadn't thought of that. Would you go?" A curious look appeared on his face.

"Of course, I would go; why wouldn't I? The Lady would have bought me for a Date, and that's what she would get! Is that a problem for you?"

"Well, I guess it would be OK if you went out with a woman."

We walked out to the Uber, holding hands. Edward opened the door for me; we got in and went to the Gala.

I didn't let him off that easy. Edward had put me on the auction block against my strong protests, so I was getting my money's worth, making him squirm all night.

"So, what are you saying? You would be more comfortable with me dating a man than a woman?" Surprised by his concern.

"Well, yes, actually, I would be! He admitted with an odd look on his face.

"Why? I would think you would want the opposite and would feel more comfortable with me dating a woman. That way, your masculinity wouldn't be threatened, like it is now. Are you worried something will happen with a man or woman on the Date?" I asked, wondering what was in his head.

"No, I don't expect anything to happen on your Date. I was just thinking!"

"Well then, what were you thinking?"

"Oh, nothing,"

"No, No, No, you started this discussion, so answer me!"

"Well, you have not been with a girl in many years. I know you liked fucking women when you were younger, and I thought if a woman bought you for a Date, she probably would want to fuck you, and I am sure you would like that."

"So, you think I would let her?" I asked, looking at Edward. "You think that little of me that I would do that to you, well, really to us?" I snapped at him, pissed at his thinking.

"I'm sorry, I have been thinking a lot about your impending Date. I am unhappy that I convinced you to be a Date in the auction, and it was not a good idea," Edward conceded.

"Well, damnit, Edward, I tried for weeks to get you to stop pushing me, but NO, you kept pushing and pushing me. I committed to doing it, so I am going through with it. I have no idea what will happen on the Date, but whatever it does, I want you to know that you pushed me into it. Good or bad, Edward Jensen will just have to fucking deal with it. It's a damn good thing that my sweet ass will raise a lot of fucking money for our sacrifice. I hope you will be happy!"

Edward sat concerned about what he heard and LeeAnn's attitude. He trusted LeeAnn completely, so he was just being silly about all of this.

"OK, let's not talk about it anymore and just have fun tonight. The food and entertainment will be top-notch, and we will have a lot of friends that will be there. I promise they will all be shocked when they see you, though!" Edward smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Uber pulled up to the Civic Center.

Edward opened the door. As I started to get out, I looked up at Edward and spread my legs showing him my bare, freshly waxed pussy, wet from our conversation. I looked him in the eye, and he gasped, "My God, LeeAnn, you are an evil woman."

"Just getting ready for my date tomorrow night," I said, teasing Edward badly.

I slid out of the car, and Edward pulled me to him, kissing me hard. "Sorry about all the worried talk!"

As we walked through the entrance, I was getting a lot of looks from most of the men and many of the women. They whispered under their breath, dazzled by my sexy attire.

When Edward talked me into being a Date Night item, I thought about what I would wear tonight. I looked at many costumes online, then at Fredrick's and Victoria's Secret. I decided I was going to be 'elegantly slutty’! I wanted everyone to talk about me, and I wanted to be a wild date advertisement. I tried to shame Edward for badgering me to be an Auction Date. He would pay tonight and again tomorrow night while I was on my Date! He will learn his lesson, and he will not like it at all!

So, what am I wearing or not wearing to be more accurate?

Right off, I am not wearing panties or a bra. I am wearing a very bright red, sexy, lace, see thru dress that is split up the front to about six inches below my pussy. The lace is layered, giving just a hint of what is below. My freshly waxed pussy cannot be seen in front, but in back, you can see the deep crack between my ass cheeks. If I sit down the wrong way or the right way, my pussy is visible. That thought makes me extremely excited.

The dress bodice was the same red lace but a layer thinner. My breasts and nipples could easily be seen peeking out through the delicate lace. I did have a little black lace jacket that helped cover my breasts, making the dress respectable enough to wear tonight. I also wore tightly woven black fishnet stockings with a seam up on the back. To hold them up, I was wearing frilly black lace suspenders. Then add my red patent leather stilettos that made my legs look extra-long. Then for style, I added a red satin cape I could use to tease everyone.

My makeup was both evil and sexy, making me the slut I wanted to be tonight! I hoped I would attract many high bidders with my bold look and attitude. I tried to entice a high bid for the hospital, but most of all, I wanted to torment Edward badly.

As we walked into the Gala, everyone looked at me. I was fucking hot, and everyone knew it. I was sassy and way out of character for me, a normally conservative wife and successful writer of children's books.

Before Edward pressured me, I would never have dressed or acted like this. But now my body tingled with hope for what might happen on my Date. I want to make Edward pay dearly, and I will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gala went beautifully. As the event moved on and the excitement began to build, everyone got over how I looked in my costume and my sassy attitude. The food was delicious, and the music was great. We danced and had a wonderful time. The hospital pledges poured in, and the total was growing rapidly. We will surely meet our goal or exceed it for this year.

It was finally time for the Auction! All the Date Ladies were requested backstage. I turned to Edward, "Well, I hope you are happy now, but I don't think you will be happy much longer." I turned and strutted away from him. I looked back at Edward; he was frozen in place with a strange look of confusion. I smiled as I walked to the stage.

I decided on the day that Edward pressured me into the foolish Date that I would make him pay for his dominance in a way he will never forget. I wasn't sure how then, but it became clear a few weeks ago while we were making love. We were playing a little game that we started some time ago that turns Edward on.

We play like I am fucking another man, and Edward likes to watch. As the man dominates me, I use a big black dildo and fuck myself. I make Edward sit in a chair on the other side of the room and watch me as I tease him. He is not allowed to touch himself until I permit him. Edward gets very turned on and tells me how much he wants to see me fuck another man. I tease him badly as I fuck my pussy, and his cock grows as hard as steel. I scold him every time he tries to touch his cock. I even bought a cock cage for him, but I could not get him to let me lock him into it!

Edward would beg me to let him cum, but I was in control and wanted him to live out the fantasy that he brought into our lovemaking. It confused me and made me wonder about Edward's intent! I would not let Edward cum until I had cum twice and he had sucked my big black dildo coated with my cum. Then he would cum like a geyser after only two or three strokes, spewing cum all over his chest and belly! I teased him the whole time as I had the big black dildo buried deep in my pussy, cumming all over it.

Once Edward would cum, I made him sleep alone that night! The next day he was so horny we would fuck like animals all day!

Tonight, Edward will start a real cuckold journey, but he doesn't know it yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The auction started. There were twelve Date Ladies up for auction. I was number seven!

A large group of bidders was bidding on Date #4, Mary, a cute young blonde. Her bids got high, to almost $5,000. Then it was down to two bidders. Jacob Ream is a young attorney from a very wealthy family. He is about 30 years old and very handsome. The second bidder was Thomas James, an older gentleman, rich, and a widow. They went at each other, bidding up and up, and finally, Thomas dropped out at a whopping $15,000!

Mary was so excited that she had gone for $15,000, the highest Date ever sold. Mary was happy that Jacob had won her Date.

I looked out, and I saw Edward looking back at me. His face was ash white and showed deep concern. His head was spinning, trying to figure out what my words meant. I did not make eye contact with him and wanted him to suffer trying to figure out what I meant!

The next two Dates went fast, for $5,000, and won $10,000. My God, what bid amount would I bring? Who would buy me?

Then it was my time to step out onto the stage. I primped up and pinched my nipples, making them stand out and poking through my top. I removed the black lace jacket so everyone could see my breasts and nipples.

I was so excited that my pussy was soaking wet, and without panties, my cream was leaking out and running down my thighs. I could also smell my scent rising, so I knew others could smell me.

I draped the cape over my shoulders, taking it in my hands, and swirled it around me as I stepped onto the stage. Once centered and the announcer set me up, I threw open the cape, and there were gasps all over the room. There was instant silence as the first bid of $10,000 was offered."   

"Sir, did you bid $10,000?" the auctioneer challenged.

"Yes, I bid $10,000 for the beautiful, tempting Lady.

My God, my pussy gushed. Who was this man?

"I have $10,000, do I have "12,000, $10,000, do I have $12,000?"

That started it. The room was rumbling as the bidding began, and my body shook. Then $15,000, then $20,000, then $30,000.

A hush fell over the room. I looked to see Edward, and he had moved to the back of the room, terrified at what was happening. He knew what he had done and was ashamed that he had forced me to be a sex object that was being bid on like a whore.

Then it happened. A handsome young man moved to the stage, standing just below me, looking into my eyes. My whole body was trembling. He was gorgeous. Black hair, well-tanned, and about 6'2" tall, dressed in a black tuxedo with a red tie and vest. He was my perfect partner.

"$50,000!" came out of his mouth.

The room went completely silent. I heard a noise and looked up as I saw Edward push open the door and stumble out of the room. At this point, I didn't care who this man was.

The auctioneer made one final call, and no one bid. The man had won me for a Date tomorrow night, my God, for $50,000!

Just before the auctioneer pounded his gavel, the man looked at me and turned to the auctioneer. "I will double my bid to $100,000 if the Evil Queen will start her date with me tonight until Sunday noon." 

I was shocked. I looked at the man in awe and disbelief. My mind was racing, and my heart was pounding. I couldn't breathe, and my pussy was screaming YES, YES, PLEASE!

Then a beautiful blonde woman joined the man and whispered to him. He looked at her, then at me. She whispered more, then turned his head and kissed him hard. He broke the kiss, looked at me, and smiled.

"Well, Evil Queen, will you be my Date from now until noon on Sunday for $100,000? Or if not, we can have a spectacular date tomorrow night for $50,000. It is your choice. You want to take a minute and think it over, and you can answer me after the bidding for all the dates is over."

I turned and ran from the stage. I had to find Edward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the bidding started, my whole body was shaking. I had seen the first few women bring bids of $5,000 and $10,000, and then one went for $15,000. None of them held a candle to LeeAnn. I knew I had made a monumental mistake and was now paying for it. My heart was pounding. There was a real chance that the little game we had been playing in bed would happen, but I would not be there as a spectator. No, LeeAnn would be in his bed being well fucked, feeling intense pleasure, and I would be home suffering as I should be for making her do this. My God, what a fool I was.

I moved to the back of the room, unable to stay and watch my wife being purchased like a common whore. It was all my fault, and I had to leave to escape this debacle I had created. Fuck, what could I do? NOTHING, the die was cast.

The bidding ended for Date #6. LeeAnn was up next. I was in awe as she swept out on the stage with her red satin cape around her. Then she threw it open, and I almost fainted. My incredible wife looked like a brazen whore. She was about to be sold for sex to the highest bidder and would service her champion satisfying all his desires. My God, what had I done? I couldn't watch and turned to leave.

Then I heard the bidding start and quickly surpassed all the other bidding, $20,000, $30,000, then $50,000. It stopped, and I was frozen. My God, there was a $50,000 bid for my wife, and my body went numb. What would she have to do to justify that bid?

I had to leave. I turned and pushed through the door as I heard another offer, $100,000, but the door closed, and I missed the rest. My emotions exploded, and I ran outside. Tears ran down my cheeks as I asked the valet to get me a taxi or Uber.

I stood completely lost when the car arrived, and I tipped the valet and slumped into the seat.

"Are you OK, sir?"

I closed the door, "Get me out of here as fast as you can!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was abuzz as the bidding continued. I didn't hear any of it as I frantically looked for Edward.

He was not in the men's room, the lobby, or outside. I finally went to the valet and was told the man I described had come out of the building crying, requesting a taxi. Then the taxi raced off.

I felt bad and was a little worried, but I knew Edward had done this to himself and us.

I knew I could change things, but I was not. I quickly walked back into the building and back to the ballroom, and my friend Karen found me. "My God, LeeAnn, what just happened?

"Karen, this has all gone so wrong. Edward has left me here. I don't know what to do?"

"Edward did this when he made you be a date. He deserves whatever happens!"

I knew she was right, but it worried me that he had left me there. Why had he done that? Did he give up on me and go, thinking I was such a slut I would do anything. I was so confused. I wondered if how I talked to him had given him the impression that I would do whatever I wanted at his expense. I may have been that harsh.

Karen and I walked back into the ballroom, and I found my clutch; it vibrated. I walked back out of the room and pulled out my phone. There was a call with a message and a text from Edward. I read Edward's text.

Edward's text: "I am so sorry I made you do this tonight. You looked so helpless up there being bid on like a whore. I know I did this to you, and I am so sorry. I heard what Thomas Kean bid for you, what he said to you, and the second offer. I don't know what that was, but I did it to you, so it is your choice. I love you, LeeAnn. I know I am responsible for this disaster. What was his second offer for, and what must you do? Please tell me."

I was shocked at what the text said. I knew then I had made Edward suffer far more than I had imagined. Could I go on this Date with this man Thomas Kean? I had heard his name. He was filthy rich, single, and a ladies' man. The money was nothing to him. I was his prize, and he wanted me. The thought of being with him made my body shiver. Was it fair to Edward for me to go with him for an extra night? It was not just a Date. My God, it was a two-night sleepover. Jesus, I knew what that meant. Could I do that to Edward? The hospital could surely use the money, and I was excited at the possibilities of what would happen on the Date with Thomas.

My text: "Edward, I will never do anything you do not approve of. His second offer was for $100,000 for me to leave with him tonight and stay with him until Sunday at noon. You have approved the Date for tomorrow night, but this is all different now. I will be with this man for two days and nights. You know what can happen. I am unsure how I feel about this now, but I am more concerned about your feelings. If you tell me not to go, I will come home tonight and go out with him tomorrow night, and it will be over. Is this what you want? You have to tell me."

I waited. The bidding was over, and Karen came out to get me, and I waved her away and waited.

After ten minutes, my phone buzzed.

Edwards text: "LeeAnn, I love you and know you love me. I goaded you into this, so I deserve what happens. I will be here on Sunday, so you are free to enjoy your Date and do anything you like with Thomas, but please promise that you will be completely open with me, telling me every detail when you return to me. One last thought, think of all the good things the $100,000 will do! I love you. See you Sunday."

My heart was pounding as I read the text for the second time. I slowly turned and saw Karen standing there. I walked back into the ballroom. The music stopped as I passed through the doors, and the room quieted. I saw Thomas Kean standing with the auctioneer and the CEO of the hospital. I walked up to him.

"May we speak in private, please?"

"Why yes, of course."

He took my arm and led me behind the stage, where we found a small dressing room. I closed and locked the door.

"Mr. Kean, I appreciate you bidding so much on me. I am quite shocked, really, and don't quite know what to say. I know your societal position and reputation as a ladies' man. I want to be clear that I am a married woman, and my husband begged me to be a date in the auction. I did this for him. Now you have complicated things greatly. I had agreed to a date, and you have won that. But now you are asking my husband to give me to you for two days. That was not the arrangement."

I stopped, waiting for him to speak.

"Ms. Jensen, I want to apologize for any embarrassment I have caused you or your husband, Edward. It was not my intent. When the bidding began, I wanted to donate money to the hospital and have fun doing it. I like to gamble and take risks. I lost out on two bids before you came out. When you unwrapped that red cape, exposing your incredible body, LeeAnn, I knew I had to win this Date at any cost. Money was no object. I had to go on a date with you. I didn't know if you were married or single. The Date tomorrow was fine, but I had to win it and go out with you. As the bids slowed and it was just the two of us, I went for it and bid $50,000, an unheard-of price, but I would have paid $100,000 to go on the Date with you. Money meant nothing. The hospital will be the beneficiary, and we could have a fun night out, dinner, and dancing."

"Then, as I walked closer to you and saw your beauty, I was overwhelmed and spontaneously blurted out the $100,000 offer without thinking what it meant or what people would think. But once said, there was no taking it back, so I had to make it your decision, and I did not think any further than that."

"I understand if you do not want to do the two-day date, and we can still go out tomorrow, but I promise if you give yourself to me for two days, you will never regret it, and you will have an unbelievable experience."

"My biggest concern is your husband. How will he take this, and will it damage your relationship permanently? I would never want a silly date to cause such a problem, and I could not allow us to make that mistake."

He stopped and handed me the floor.

I was shocked and surprised at the openness and honesty Thomas displayed. I felt comfortable with him. He was handsome, and my body was reacting to him.

"Thomas, may I ask, who was the woman you were talking to by the stage."

"That was Susanne. She is my assistant and sometimes girlfriend."

"What did she say to you?"

"Susanne told me you were married, and your husband had left the room when the bidding got crazy, and then he had left the event. That disturbed me greatly, but I knew what I wanted and went after you. She also told me she could have the jet ready in two hours."

"The jet?"

"Oh yes, if we are going on a two-day date, we have to go somewhere special, somewhere you will love and have a wonderful time. Where would you like to go? From here, it must be within a four-hour flight, so let's say, in the Caribbean, Cancun, Bermuda, or anywhere in the USA. Anywhere you do not need a passport. You pick it."

I was shocked, "Seriously, anywhere?"

"Yes, as long as a jet can land there, and it's a friendly country."

"You do not need to decide that now, but you do need to make two decisions. Are you doing a one or two-day date? If it is two days, will you give yourself to me completely for two days? My greatest concern is Edward, and will he be OK if things happen between us while we are together?"

Oh God, Thomas' last words made my pussy quiver. I didn't know the answer, which concerned me, but I knew I was going, so what was the best way to tell him? I looked at him and smiled. I stepped over, pulled him down, and kissed him hard. "Get out your checkbook. Let's go to Jamaica!"

Thomas broke the kiss and smiled, "Jamaica it is!"

"You have your Tennessee driver's license and government ID with you?"

"Yes, but I have to go home and get some clothes, and I can get my passport."

"No, we are not doing that. You don't need your passport, and I will buy you any clothes and other things you need. Susanne can pick up some things for you and meet us at the airport. She is my right hand, so she will go with us to ensure all the details are taken care of."

"I will leave you now and settle up with the auctioneer. Call your husband and make sure he is OK with all of this. If not, we will go on our original Date tomorrow night. Meet me out front in fifteen minutes, and I will take you home, or we will be off."

Thomas gave me a little kiss and left me alone. I sat down thinking about what had happened over the past month when Edward began pushing me to be a Date Lady. I never imagined it would come to this. It was an innocent way to raise money for the hospital, and it was fun, entertaining, and a little wild. Add in my anger at my husband, leading me to want to shame Edward. Then add a wealthy man who decided he wanted me, and here we are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pressed call and waited.

"Hello," a sleepy voice answered.

"Edward, were you asleep?"

"Oh, hi, I must have dozed off. I was waiting up, not knowing if you were coming home."

I swallowed hard, feeling his pain through the phone. I had hurt him more than planned. He did not deserve what would happen, and I wasn't sure he could take it either, which worried me.

I swallowed hard again, trying to find a way to say it. I couldn't, so I said, "Well, Thomas wrote his check for $100,000."

AmandaLuxxe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaLuxxe

"Oh, uh, so you, uh, you are not coming home then?"

"Ed, you wanted this, well maybe not THIS, but you pushed me to be a Date Lady, didn't you? You wanted me to go out with another man, didn't you? You wouldn't let me say NO! I never wanted to do this. I never wanted anyone more than you. Our little game never had to go outside our bedroom door. Why couldn't you let it just stay there?"

I heard a soft sob on the other end of the phone. My heart sank, and I felt bad about what I was doing. It was not the original arrangement. It was over the line, a line that I hoped I could cross back over. If not, I would have misjudged and destroyed my loving husband. I had second thoughts, but then, "Ed, I love you more than anything. I will do this for you, but it will never happen again. You must be content with our bedroom games or no games at all. I will never be sold or shared in any way again, do you understand? There are two reasons I am doing this. First, to satisfy my curiosity about what the real thing will be like. It came from the fantasy that you planted in my head. Second, a man wants me bad enough to donate $100,000 to the hospital to have me for two days. That money will do remarkable things for the hospital."

I heard hard breathing. I knew Edward was angry but did not want to talk, so I continued.

"Don't call or text me. I will be home on Sunday, and we will talk about this weekend and us. I love you, and I pray you will still love me after this weekend ends."

There was an eerie silence, then Edward spoke. His voice was sharp and piercing. "LeeAnn, I love you. I will always love you. I apologize for forcing you to do this and pushing the game too hard. But LeeAnn, you could have said NO, to the man's two-day date offer, but you didn't. So that is all on you, not me. If you come home on Sunday, we will discuss that and see what it means to us and our marriage. Remember, what you do is all up to you. How I react is all on you as well. Be safe and take care of yourself. I love you. Goodbye."

The line went dead. Oh God, Edward hung up on me. I swallowed hard, choking back tears, knowing I had hurt him severely. He was terribly angry. I don't think I measured him correctly, and he was also right. I could have said no, but I didn't. I chose to go with Thomas for two days. That was not the original arrangement, a one-night date or even an overnight. That would have been tomorrow, and then I would be home, and it would be over.

But not now; I let my anger lash out stupidly and push me across a line I should never have crossed. Now I may be caught in a marriage-ending mess. Crossing this line means I cannot undo what I might do with Thomas over the next two days. I pray that when I get home on Sunday, Edward will still be there and will not throw me away. I pray we can work through this mess and move on. Thomas bought my body and mind for two days, so I will go with it and see what happens. I will try to put Edward out of my mind and put Thomas in his place. He owns me, so he will get everything I have to give. Then Sunday will be over.

My mind spun as I put my phone away; what if Edward would not take me back? What will I do? Oh God, can that happen? Please, God, don't let my ego and anger destroy my life with Edward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hung up on LeeAnn. I was ready to explode. My anger was over the top. It was good that I had left the Gala, or I might have hurt someone.

I forced LeeAnn to be a Date Lady, making her mean and spiteful. Now she was taking a much larger step into oblivion. LeeAnn tried to justify her two-day Date by inserting our bedroom game into her Date. Her decision was a major miscalculation on her part. Not once had we ever discussed allowing her to be with another man for real, but now she was making that decision alone. It may have catastrophic results on our marriage. I hope she is ready for that Sunday afternoon when she arrives home. I have two days to decide whether I will be here to welcome her home or be gone.

I poured another five fingers of Scotch. I had nothing else to do, so I got naked and got a large towel and lube. I turned on my smart fifty-inch TV, went to the browser, and opened Pornhub to watch some HotWife videos.

I had to do something to keep my mind off what LeeAnn and Thomas were doing. I am sure my cock would be as sore as LeeAnn's pussy will be by Sunday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gathered my thoughts, took a deep breath, and shook it all off. I was off on an adventure I would never have again. I was going with it, whatever happened. Thomas was hot, and he made my pussy quiver.

I walked out with all my costume pieces balled up in my arms. Thomas was standing beside an open door to a black stretch limo. He smiled as I walked up.

He saw the stress on my face, and his expression changed.

"LeeAnn, are you OK?"

I looked at him and nodded, unable to talk about it now or later.

"You ready?"

I shook my shoulders and took a deep breath. I smiled at Thomas as goosebumps suddenly popped out all over my body. I flushed a bright pink.

"I sighed. Yes, let's do it. We have two days, and I want to enjoy them and give you your money's worth, then I will deal with the aftermath when I get home. I'm ready for anything now. I need a drink, and I haven't had one since this mess started."

Thomas moved close, holding my arms, looking into my eyes. I kissed him and pulled back. "Edward will deal with this, or he won't. Right now, I don't care which way it goes. I am your Date for the next two days, so I expect to be wined, dined, and cared for in every way. I promise to give back 100%, so you will get what you paid for. I know that sounds crass it is not. It is just how I can deal with this right now!"

Thomas pulled me to him and kissed me hard. He stepped back and offered the back door to me. "Princes, your chariot awaits."

I smiled, and our Date began.

I slid into the back of the limo; Thomas followed me in, and Josh, his driver, closed the door. I felt awkward and nervous about what was next, but Thomas solved that problem. He leaned over and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes, sinking into the moment, letting my mind clear; everything drifted away. Thomas took control as his hands roamed my body. I felt guilt race through me when his hand slipped inside my top and pinched my hard nipple. I was his; nothing else mattered. Not next week, not next year, NOT EDWARD!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke sweating at 2:14 am. I was restless, and the sheets were twisted and balled up. I was dreaming about LeeAnn and Thomas, seeing him naked with her, fucking her, doing things to her she would not let me do. I lay staring into the dark like it was a blank movie screen showing my wife in her own porn movie, showing me all my insecurities. I knew what was happening; there was no doubt. This man loved women, and they loved him. Now, LeeAnn was being initiated into his harem. Lee Ann was his latest conquest, thanks to me!

God Damnit, I was responsible for all my angst. I had pushed and pushed LeeAnn to be a Date. It was a fantasy of mine to see her with another man. I am unsure if I wanted it to happen for real, but I knew that LeeAnn did not. She was not interested in ever having my fantasy become real life, so she resisted being a Date. But I pushed it hard, telling her it would be fun, and she would raise a lot of money for the hospital.  

She was angry about my demands, but she finally gave in and agreed. She was not happy and promised to make me pay for recruiting her. I knew she could be vindictive, and I expected she might make it hard on me.

Now that I had gotten my way, I would have to live with what would happen. What was supposed to be a single night Date, for several hours, had now turned into a two-day, two overnight Date with another man. What I had wanted so badly had become a nightmare and a real-life experience with another man for LeeAnn.

LeeAnn’s words burned as I replayed them in my head, "Edward, you wanted this, so you have to deal with it. I was auctioned off, bought, and now owned by Thomas Kean. I will do whatever my man asks of me without hesitation. Edward, you will have to deal with what happens or not, and we will see where we go from here!"

It was the 'Or Not' that was a major problem. What if when LeeAnn gets home, if she comes home, will Thomas own her heart now or will LeeAnn still be mine? What if we don't survive this?

My heart ached, and my head was dizzy. God, I was lost. What will I do for the next two days? Getting drunk sounds good at this point!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thomas moved from me as the limo pulled to a stop. We got our clothes straightened up just as Josh opened the door. Thomas stepped out, reaching in, taking my hand pulling me out onto the tarmac. I shook my head, clearing the lust away, and looked at the big jet beside us.

Susanne was standing at the bottom of the steps. She looked beautiful, wearing a short skirt and a thin silk blouse. As we approached her, I could see she was braless. Her nipples looked large and hard, pointing out through the silk of her blouse. Her legs were bare, and she was wearing flip-flops.

"I see from your dress that you are preparing for Jamaica." Thomas teased.

Susanne smiled, "I would have stripped down further, but we have a guest with us."

"Well, don't hold back. We won't be."

Thomas' hand rested on my bottom and squeezed my cheek as I walked up the steps into the plane.

Thomas's comment made me wonder what part Susanne would play in our adventure. A thrill of excitement shot through me at the thought of a threesome with them. My whole body was on fire, a carryover from the limo ride. I could still taste Thomas's sweet cum in my mouth and feel his two fingers fucking my pussy.

What had happened in the last forty minutes had far exceeded my expectations. I knew Thomas had promised me an unbelievable experience, and our Date had already exceeded that promise, and we hadn't left the ground yet.

We walked onto the plane, greeted by the Captain and Co-pilot. Then Susanne introduced Melody and Stacy, our two attendants. Thomas talked with the pilots, and Susanne showed me around the plane. It was large, a Gulfstream 5, she called it. There was a bedroom in the rear with a large bed and a bath with a shower. There was a galley and bar. There were eight large recliners, two sofas, and a table with six seats. The plane was incredible. I had never seen anything like it.

We all took our seats and buckled in. The plane moved, and quickly we were roaring down the runway and were in the air. There had been no waiting like commercial flying.

Once in the air, Stacy made snacks, and Melody poured flutes of Cristal Champagne. Susanne, Thomas, and I toasted to an exciting two days. We chatted and drank. It was extremely late, and the night's excitement faded. I was very tired and horny. What Thomas had started in the limo needed to be finished now, on the first night of our Date.

I leaned over, kissed him, and whispered, "I want you to make love to me in your airplane bed."

Thomas pulled me to him and kissed me hard.

As we stood, Susanne stood too. She returned to the galley area and brought back two bags. "I bought these for you. We will go shopping tomorrow for beachwear and bikinis. You can wear these tonight if you like. There are also all the toiletries you might need."

I thanked her with a hug and received a light peck on my lips, followed by a sexy smile.

Thomas walked up to us. He had been talking to Melody, Stacy, and the captain.

Susanne spoke up, "There will be two SUV's there to pick us up and take us to the beach house. I had the house stocked with food, alcohol, and everything we needed. All the bedrooms have been made up, with one for Julian and Melody and one for Ray and Stacy. I will be staying at the hotel until you want me. Raul and Lena will be there to care for anything you need." 

I was slightly saddened when Susanne said she was not staying at the house with us, and Thomas saw my disappointment. He leaned over and whispered, "Suzanne has a Jamaican lover she can't get enough of, but she will be over tomorrow night for us." I was unsure exactly what that meant, but the thought that something might happen between us excited me.

We all said goodnight, and Thomas and I went into the bedroom.

It was an incredible feeling knowing we were jetting through the air at 500 miles per hour, and we were about to have sex in a big bed in a plane 50,000 feet in the air. God, my body was going wild with excitement. I was about to join the Mile High Club.

Thomas lay on the bed, watching me as I emptied the two bags onto the bed. Susanne had visited Victoria's Secret, the toy store, and the makeup counter, and there were also shorts and tops to choose from for tomorrow.

Thomas was studying me, watching my every move while looking at my face and thinking!

I went into the bathroom, stripped, and washed up. I put on a yellow baby doll nightie. I looked at myself in the mirror. My heart skipped as a sudden pang of guilt rushed through me. I was about to betray my husband. I shook my head, trying to push the thoughts out. This was a once-in-a-lifetime thing I could not walk away from. Edward and I would be OK.

I turned to the door and took a deep breath. My body shuttered, and my pussy tingled. Oh God, I was about to give myself to this man. My breath caught in my throat as I opened the door walking back into the bedroom.

Thomas was lying on the bed under the sheet that covered him from the waist down. He was sipping champagne.

"Oh My, LeeAnn, you look delicious. Come here; let's talk for a minute."

I looked so hot that I thought Thomas would be all over me as soon as I walked into the room, but no, he wanted to talk.

I slipped into bed, kissed Thomas, and rested my head on his chest. "What do you want to talk about?"

Thomas softly stroked my hair, "LeeAnn, I want to talk about you and Edward."

I sat up and looked at Thomas. He had a concerned look on his face that worried me.

"What about Edward and me?"

Thomas paused and offered me a sip of Cristal. I refused, wanting to know what he wanted to talk about.

"Thomas, this is our Date. You paid $100,000 for me, and I am yours for two days, so nothing should be said about Edward and me."

"Yes, LeeAnn, this is my date, and because it is my date, I can do as I please, can't I?"

"Well, yes, I suppose you can. But why would you want to talk about Edward?"

"OK, love, let me get down to it. I have been thinking about our Date. Something has bothered me since the bidding closed, and I won you, then upped the bid. Susanne came to me and told me you were married, and your husband had left the building when the bidding went crazy. I didn't think about it then, but later I realized that he bolted because he hated the idea that the woman he loved would be on a date with another man. It was no longer a fantasy or make-believe. It was real."

I didn't know then that Edward had badgered you to be an auction Date, A one-night date for several hours of dinner and dancing. I realized he had not expected what had happened, that you were sold to me for a two-night sleepover. Frankly, no one in attendance expected my $100,000 bid for you and the stipulation that came with it, and it was shocking to everyone."

"LeeAnne, I am an honorable man. If I had known you were married before the bidding on you started, I would not have bid on you. Please do not take that in any way other than just that. I would never intentionally do anything to hurt or destroy a marriage for any reason. Even if I were madly in love with the woman from afar, I would never do anything to break the couple up."

I was looking at Thomas, my heart was beating fast. I was becoming sad. I could see where this was going and was both sad and happy. Thomas was making the decision I needed to make but I could not. God Bless him for saving my marriage.

"With all that said, I have already violated my code of conduct with what we did in the limo earlier. Believe me, LeeAnn, I enjoyed that very much, but I knew then as I know now that Edward is at home worried sick that you are being made love to and that you may never come home to him, and if you do, would he want you back after you have a wild two days with me."

Tears started to run down my cheeks, knowing everything Thomas said was true. I had pushed this too far by accepting this trip and not caring what Edward thought. I was reckless and uncaring because I was spiteful and angry about his actions, making me an auction Date. After all, Edward wanted me to go on a Date to raise money for the hospital, not to fuck the man.

I slipped deep in thought. As demanding as he was on the front side of this night, I was just as demanding on the back side, not caring how Edward felt. That was wrong.

LeeAnn, are you with me?"

"Yes, sorry, I thought about what you were saying."

"LeeAnn, as I see it, we have three choices. One is we continue to our destination and have a nice two days together. We can run naked, kiss, and maybe be a little touchy-feely, but we will not have any hardcore sex. Two is we can turn around and fly home, and you and I can go out tonight as originally planned. I promise it will be a wonderful night. Three is, we turn around, fly back, and pick up Edward, and the four of us go to Jamaica for three of four days. Susanne and I will couple up, and you and Edward can heal the wounds."

I was shocked at the options Thomas offered. My God, a huge weight was lifted from my heart.

Thomas lay back and sipped his Cristal, then offered the glass to me.

I couldn't believe this man. Here I am, sitting in bed with him, almost naked, and he is telling me he will not have sex with me because it is against his moral code. What kind of man is he? A wonderful man.

"So, LeeAnn, which do you choose?"

I looked at him as tears ran down my cheeks again.

"LeeAnn, I want you to know that if you were a single lady, we would be naked, and Susanne would be eating your pussy while you sucked my cock. Then we would all be fucking each other like animals for the next two days. But you are married, so that cannot happen. You are incredible, and my balls ache for you, but it cannot happen."

I was relieved that sanity had prevailed though it took Thomas to make it happen. I was ready to fuck this man and Susanne as much as possible for two days. Thank God Thomas is an honorable man.

"Thomas, I want option three. God, I owe Edward, and I think he will like you a lot. Can I call him?"

Thomas picked up the phone and handed it to me. "It is a direct dial phone, so just dial his number."

"Don't you have to tell the pilots to turn around?"

"No, we are over Georgia now. I told them to turn around before we came in here."

I looked at him, "You knew already."

"Yes, LeeAnn, you are not a good actress. You were sad and trying to put on a good face. I knew you would be all over me once we had made love, but that was not what you wanted. You want your marriage and your husband. Call him."

I dialed the number, which rang many times; finally, a sleepy voice answered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who the hell is calling me at 3:10 am?

I rub my eyes and answer the phone. "Hello."

"Hey babe, sorry to wake you up. You need to get up and pack a bag with beach clothes only. A car will be there to pick you up in thirty minutes. I'll explain later, get up and get ready, see you soon. I love you!"

What the hell? It was LeeAnn. She told me to pack a bag of beach clothes, and someone was picking me up. What the hell?

I slipped out of bed and showered to wake up. Then I packed a duffle with beach stuff and took a few bikinis and other clothes for LeeAnn. I got our passports and some extra cash and went down and made coffee. I filled a travel mug and heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and a nice young man was there.

"Morning, Sir, let me have your bag. We have to go right away."

I closed the house, and we were off. What a whirlwind, and I hadn't yet figured out what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LeeAnn, we have an hour before we land, and I will permit us to have this time together, but no fucking. We will never disclose what happened earlier in the limo or on this plane to anyone and NEVER to Edward. Maybe we allowed a kiss or two to have occurred, but that was all.

Thomas turned down the lighting to a low blue glow. He pulled me to him and kissed me. In seconds we were on each other. The babydoll went missing, and the sheet slid down, uncovering Thomas's beautiful body. His cock was hard. I knew the best I could do was to suck his cock, swallowing him and his load. Then he would eat and finger my pussy. We had less than an hour, so I was on his cock, taking him deep in my throat, sucking him desperately. I had blown him in the limo, making him cum, so I knew how he tasted and what his cock felt like. My pussy was quivering, God, I wanted him so badly, but that was not going to happen.

I cupped Thomas' balls in my palm, rolling them like ball bearings. Thomas slipped two fingers into my wet pussy. I moaned on his cock as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I could feel his cock swelling and his balls tighten, then he came, hard throbbing as he shot rope after rope of cum down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed, not losing a drop.

Thomas fell back, and I crawled up, straddling his head, lowering my pussy to his mouth. I was dripping wet, edging close to cumming. I started to grind as I sat on Thomas' mouth. His long tongue slipped up inside me, tongue fucking me as it curled up and scraped over my spot again and again. My first orgasm gripped me violently and sent me into the sexual stratosphere. Knowing that we couldn't fuck and that this taboo act was all we were doing heightened everything about it. I began cumming over and over.

I collapsed on Thomas' belly holding his hard cock and laying tight against him, breathless.

"How much time?"

"How much do you want?"

"Thomas, I want to do something for you, so I need a few more minutes." 

He picked up the phone, "I need thirty minutes."

I slipped around and kissed him passionately. I was so fucking horny, and we couldn't fuck, but I could ride his cock on the outside and make us both cum like crazy.

My thighs straddled his hips like I was going to ride him when we fucked, but we weren't.

I held his hard cock in my fingers and looked into his eyes. I moved up, so my pussy lips were laying over his cock, and it was riding in my deep wet furrow.

Thomas started to panic, "We can't fuck LeeAnn, no, we can't."

"Relax, you will love this; it is almost better than fucking. Lay back and let me do this for you."

I slowly slid my wet pussy up the full length of his hard cock, letting my clit bump against his cockhead, sending a thrill through me with each stroke. Soon I was riding his cock like I was the hotdog roll and he was the hot dog. The look on his face showed he loved me sliding on his hard cock, getting him off.

Soon my hips were riding Thomas as if he were fucking me with his cock inside me, but my pussy was just sliding up and down his hard shaft. I saw his look change, so I reached back, cupping his balls. I squeezed them, and Thomas groaned; suddenly, he went off like a rocket, shooting ropes of cum all over his chest and belly.

His twitching cock sent jolts through me, and I came for the third time. I fell over on him, lying in his cum, smearing it all over his chest and belly. We were breathing hard.

The phone rang, and we were landing in ten minutes.

"We have to shower quickly. We both went in and washed, and I had to keep my hair dry. We dried, and I put my costume back on. We went out and strapped into a seat. Susanne, Melody, and Stacy all smiled at us with inquiring eyes.

I shook my head, No, with a pouty mouth. We all laughed. But Thomas didn't get it.

We landed and taxied to the hangar. We needed an hour to refuel.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments