Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Until Next Time - Part Four

"We take advantage of a last minute business trip, and enjoy an evening of hot sex with a friend..."

34
26 Comments 26
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Whenever John comes to town on business, Paula and I always like to get together with him for a little naughty fun. This time was no exception. Unfortunately, this trip had come up at the last minute, so we all had very little time to prepare. Regardless, we were committed to making the most of it.

John would be in town for one night only, a Thursday. All three of us had to work that day, which wasn't ideal, and his flight was going to be getting in late. Paula and I decided to make the most of it anyway and invite him to stop by our house on his way through. We really looked forward to his visits, and he was always worth making time for.

He would arrive well after our kids were asleep, and we could have our fun in the sitting room in the basement while they slept soundly upstairs. The plans were set, and we began to anticipate his visit in just a few short days.

When the day arrived, it was like any other. I awoke to my alarm clock and went through my usual morning routine to get ready for work. I was up and out the door before Paula and the kids were up. I worked my regular grueling twelve hour shift, too busy to even fantasize about what might be in store later that evening.

When I got home from work, it was the usual bed and bath time chaos with the kids. Once they were snuggled into their beds, Paula and I began our whirlwind clean up of the house from top to bottom. Things came together quickly, and the basement was soon spic and span, with camping mattresses lying in the middle of the floor space.

Paula and I had just enough time to share a quick shower before his arrival. It was the first time all day that either of us had had a chance to let our imaginations run wild about all the possibilities the evening might contain.

When John arrived, he had brought coffee for all of us, our beverage of choice. Usually we caught up on personal pleasantries and enjoyed our drinks before getting down to business. Because it was after midnight already when he arrived, our small talk got cut short and our coffees sat on a table half empty as the flirting grew more and more aggressive.

Soon, we all stood together in the centre of the room near our makeshift bed. John and I stood with Paula sandwiched between us, turning her one way and then the other, passionately kissing her in turn. Reaching around Paula, I ran my hand down John's belly until I reached the bulge in his trousers, meeting Paula's hand there.

When she turned away from me to kiss John, I helped her to unzip his pants and free up his rapidly hardening cock, placing her fingers around his shaft and closing my fingers over hers. Together we pumped his cock as it continued to swell.

As Paula turned back to face me, I slid her pants and panties down and guided her by her hips until John's cock was cradled comfortably in the crack of her ass. I could feel Paula gyrate and grind against him as we continued to kiss. Her muffled moans in my mouth told me how excited she was already to have us both.

As she turned to kiss John again, I got down on my knees and slowly stroked him and flicked my tongue on the tip of his cock. I had to break away then and undress myself. My own cock was getting very aroused and straining inside my pants.

I took just a moment to watch them kissing and touching and looking at each other with hungry looks. My heart fluttered as I pondered the passion I held for them both. They continued to kiss and undress as I subconsciously stroked my hard on and grinned at them.

I stepped back into my place behind Paula, holding her hips and pressing my hardness against her bare bottom. I reached down between her legs to feel John's thick cock pressing against her wet slit. Her moans were becoming more urgent, and they sent shivers through me.

Suddenly she broke away, grasping us both by our stiff cocks, leading us to the couch, where she promptly sat.

With an impish grin, she begged us to play with each other while she watched. John and I wasted no time. Soon, we were tugging and squeezing and stroking our cocks up and down for her. We couldn't tear our eyes away from her as she slowly spread her pussy lips and rubbed her clit in little circles.

Paula beckoned us forward, first taking John in her mouth as I watched, and then it was my turn. She sucked and stroked both cocks for what seemed like ages, and then drew us closer and took us both in her mouth at once. John and I groaned and jostled together, relishing every moment.

Breathlessly, John suggested that Paula lie down on the mattress while we decided who would get to kiss her pussy first. Ever the gentlemen, I gestured him forward with a roguish grin. In a flash, John was between her legs, parting her lips and lashing her with his tongue as if his life depended on it. Paula closed her eyes and opened her legs wider to assist his oral assault.

I played with her firm breasts and she pumped my cock with both hands. John's sucks and slurps were clearly audible in the quiet room, competing only with Paula's muffled moans as she took my cock into her mouth again.

I couldn't resist sliding down the mattress to take John's shaft in my mouth, cupping his balls as I ran my tongue around his bulbous head. It felt good to please him like that, knowing that his tongue swirled around Paula's clit while I worked him in and out of my mouth.

As soon as he withdrew from between her legs, I wriggled into position and buried my face in her wet box. I watched from my vantage point as John straddled her chest and pushed his cock into her eager mouth. This only served to double my efforts.

I could hear Paula gagging and slurping on his cock, and I was becoming more and more aroused. I slithered up her body and grasped John's muscular backside with both hands. He tensed at first as he felt my tongue gently probing his ass crack.

He tasted so good, and his raspy moans added fuel to my fire. I quickly raised myself up onto my knees and positioned my cock against Paula's pink pussy, sinking it easily into her sopping wet cunt with one thrust. I could see Paula's body twitch in ecstasy as John and I filled her in both ends.

Before long, she was groaning and thrashing underneath us. I could feel the unmistakable familiar pangs of her orgasm approaching, and I sped up my pace. When Paula released John from her mouth, crying out as her climax hit, I buried myself to the hilt. With a roar, I spurted rope after rope of creamy cum into her.

When I pulled out of her, cum trickled out immediately. John surprised me by lowering his face and lapping away like a starving kitten. I watched in awe, still holding my dripping cock, as he nuzzled and licked her sweet pussy clean.

John wasted no time in hitching Paula's legs up on his shoulders and feeding his cock into her. She squealed with delight as he bottomed out inside of her. I was still more or less mesmerized by the show when John wrapped his lips around my cock and began to thrust into my wife. Soon, they were both working my cock and balls with their talented tongues.

John was like a man possessed. He was taking deep strokes now, pulling out and slamming back inside Paula at a frantic pace. I stood and moved behind John, enjoying this new vantage point. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled the air as he plunged into her again and again. I could see the wetness leaking from her, trickling down her crack, and pooling on the mattress.

I knew even John couldn't keep up that pace for long, and I was expecting to hear him cry out in climax very shortly. Once again he surprised me by withdrawing from my wife. She moaned in disappointment and batted her eyes coyly, glancing at us both and licking her lips.

"My cock is dripping your cum and Paula's pussy juice, if you want to come over and have a taste?" John remarked to me.

I got on my back between Paula's spread legs. John lowered his cock and balls, dangling them in my face. I squeezed his cock and stroked it, licking it from base to tip and back again. He was throbbing and very hard, clearly enjoying my sloppy seconds.

John's cock was soaked with a tangy mixture of Paula's juices and my cum. As I tugged him, sucking and licking, beads of precum constantly oozed from the tip. I kept visiting the head of his cock, flicking my tongue against his pee hole, adding his taste to the mixture.

I grasped John's shaft, and lined him up again with my wife's puffy pussy lips. John thrust his hips just once, entering her fully. Paula, startled to suddenly be so full again, cried out. I silenced her with a deep kiss. John then leaned in to kiss her as I flopped down beside my wife.

"Jesus, Eric, you're hard again already?" John quipped, slowly stroking my glistening cock.

"More like still," I shot back with a chuckle.

"Well, I'd say it's time for you to open her ass up for me," said John with a playful shove on my shoulder.

Paula flashed another brilliant smile and provocatively rolled onto all fours.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

I playfully smacked her bottom, which provoked a yelp from Paula and a chuckle from John.

I spit into my palm and applied a generous amount to my cock and Paula's rosebud. John dangled his stiff prick in Paula's face and she engulfed it with her practiced lips. John reached around to spread her ass for me as I lined up and shoved the tip of my cock into her tight hole.

My heart was beating madly in my chest as I inched more and more of my cock into her. Soon, John was on his knees beside me stroking himself in time with our lovemaking. He began to alternately rub Paula's clit and cup and squeeze my balls as we fucked.

Suddenly, Paula clamped down on my cock and started to buck back against me, quickly building her pace as my cock in her ass and John's skilled fingers in her fleshy folds brought her to another orgasm. I was getting very close to orgasm myself as she slowed to a stop. I was anxious now to see what was next.

John looked surprised when I withdrew and spread her ass open for him with a grin. Once again, however, I was the one surprised when he stood up and offered me his cock. I took him into my mouth and tossed my head from side to side, taking him as deep as I could. His thickness made me gag a little, it always does.

I freed up a hand and squeezed the base of cock as I sucked him as hard and fast as I could. Before long he was slick with saliva and ready for my wife. As I pulled him from my mouth for the last time, I caught Paula smirking over her shoulder at me.

"You are such a cockslut. I think you like sucking cocks as much as I do," she said to me with a playful pinch on my balls.

John chuckled as I visibly blushed. I had no response, because what Paula had jokingly said was probably pretty much spot on. It was nice to include John in our naughty bedroom talk. Our chemistry was undeniable.

As he eased his cock into Paula's tight backdoor, I got down on all fours, face to face with her. I kissed my wife and told her how much I loved her, and how sexy she looked being filled by John. She passionately kissed me back and and lovingly stroked my cock and looked into my eyes. I thought, at that moment, that she had never seemed more confident and sexy.

I sat for a while, watching my wife buck and moan on John's cock. I admit, I'd been getting more and more curious as of late how it must feel to be fucked by a real cock. I was sure it was very different from any the toys in our collection. I made a mental note to ask Paula later, as she was clearly occupied.

"She is ready for a DP, aren't you Paula?"

Paula only nodded her reply. Because I had been behind her last time we had doubled penetrated her, I quickly rolled onto my back and pulled my wife on top of me. She quickly guided my cock inside her pussy, and a brief moment later, I could feel John enter her ass through the thin membrane between us.

The sensation was electric! With every thrust, our cocks bumped and jostled together. I studied Paula's face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a silent cry of passion. She began to whimper as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her.

With a groan, I bucked up into her and cried out. I could feel John's cock pressed against mine as I erupted. Once again, rope after rope of cum filled her pussy.

I assumed John had also climaxed, but as Paula and I began to slow down, John began taking her tight ass again. I held Paula and whispered sweet nothings in her ear and she moaned and described how his big cock felt inside her ass.

For several moments, my cock stayed nice and hard and I continued to enjoy the sensations from John pressed against me. Even when I softened and slipped out, I continued to hold Paula and stroke her hair and kiss her forehead gently. I was actually swelling up again, almost as quickly as I had deflated.

"Where do you want me to cum, Paula? Do you want me to fill your ass while Eric watches?" He panted, red in the face, his breathing ragged.

"No, let's clean up. You and Eric are going to cum in my kitty again," she giggled.

"Well, never argue with a lady," I said as I stood to fetch a washcloth and basin from the bathroom.

When I returned, John was seated on the couch with Paula on her knees facing him. He was cradling her face in his hands as they slowly and tenderly kissed. I paused at the top of the short staircase to watch them, not wanting to disturb their moment.

They turned to look as they heard me on the stairs. Paula looked a little flushed and excited, and maybe bashful at being seen kissing another man like that. To set her mind at ease, I set the wash basin down, cradled her face, and kissed her as passionately as I could.

"Baby, you looked so amazing and sexy when I saw you from the stairs. I want to see it again. Kiss him for me, baby."

She didn't need any more encouragement. They embraced this time, kissing deeply like old lovers. I sank to my knees next to Paula. She began to kiss us in turn. There we sat, the three of us cheek to cheek. It was an amazing moment. John and I didn't kiss, but our hands explored each other everywhere while we shared a kiss with my wife.

Paula took the washcloth and gently scrubbed our cocks clean. She playfully stroked them both up and down and teased us by slapping our cocks off her soft tits.

"So your hubby and I are going to fuck your pussy again, are we? You're a bit of a slut," he joked.

"Shut your dirty mouth!" Paula said in mock disgust, pausing to flip him the middle finger as she continued to tug my pecker.

"I want Eric's sloppy seconds again. What d'ya say?"

My response was to pounce on Paula, pushing her from sitting on her bottom to flat out on the mattress. We all howled with laughter at that one.

I had no trouble burying my cock in one thrust. Paula was so wet that the insides of her thighs fairly glistened. Her pussy made lots of wet squelching noises as I pounded her for all I was worth. John began to cup and massage my balls as I levelled out at top speed.

John pressed a finger against my rosebud and I roared, erupting inside Paula as she encouraged me and cheered me on.

"That's it, lover. Make me messy. Remember, he asked for it," Paula giggled.

I needed no further encouragement. I was spent. I flopped unceremoniously onto the mattress next to Paula. We shared a smile, and linked our fingers together.

John was inside her again, and clearly on a mission. He had been formidable all night, but he clearly needed his own release. Paula and I held hands, side by side, as John loomed over us. He looked so handsome and spectacular, driving into my wife with reckless abandon.

A low growl started in John's throat. It built into a feral roar as he hurtled toward his orgasm like a freight train. Overcome with curiosity, I scrambled to my hands and knees just in time to see John's cock pulsate and start to fill Paula with his seed. I grasped it by the base, making John gasp in surprise, and began to milk it slowly as it began to soften.

"I want to milk every drop of cum out of your cock. Thanks for filling my wife for me," I joked.

When John pulled out, I rubbed his prick all over my face and licked every inch clean, even his sensitive balls, as Paula watched.

"You're a cumslut too, my sexy lover," she said, jabbing a finger into my ribs.

"Guilty as charged," I quipped back.

John settled back onto the couch and watched as I slid between Paula's legs, opening her folds and slurping cum and pussy juice from her overflowing cunt. Even though I was beginning to rise to attention again, I thought better of it and slowed to a stop once she was cleaned up.

Suddenly John noticed the time. It was after 2:30 in the morning, and both Paula and John had to work early the next day. John began to quickly gather his clothes and dress. Paula pulled her summer dress over her 'just fucked' hairstyle. I simply wiped my sticky face with the back of my hand and grinned.

"It's both. You're both insatiable. Together you're too much trouble, mark my words," he joked as he wagged a finger in my face.

"Sure, sure," I retorted, as I windmilled my deflating prick.

"Never a dull moment with you, is there," Paula said, rolling her eyes at me.

"Okay, okay. Enough with the entertainment," John chuckled, "I hate to fuck and run, but I really do need to get going."

It had been a whirlwind visit. The three of us were flushed and beaded with perspiration. We all sported 'just fucked' hair. We made our way to the door together. I still hadn't bothered to dress.

And just like that, he was gone. With a hug for Paula and a handshake for me, he hurried out the door to his rental car. As Paula and I watched him drive away we shared a tender kiss, and we wondered out loud how long it might be before his next visit.

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments