Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

wifes first gangbang

71
17 Comments 17
105k Views 105k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Legendary Story
These events occurred six years ago just after I had just finished building a new video web site for a local pro-am porn actress and her husband. To celebrate the opening of their web site, they threw a big party and invited my wife, myself and our house mate to the affair being held at their home. We figured there would be some pretty wild going-ons. Our hostess had told me that besides the couples that were invited, several single guys would be there, including some of the black male actors from her porn movies!. One of the standard scenes in all of her films is where she is services a group of guys.
Although my wife and I had enjoyed threesomes with our housemate and had swapped partners with other couples, this party could be an opportunity for two of our sexual fantasies to become a reality. My wife's fantasy was one where she is used for sexual gratification by a group of very well hung men. In a similar vein, I had a long standing fantasy of attending a bachelor party where no one knows that the woman providing the naughty entertainment for the night is actually my wife.

So we all were looking forward to this party. My wife was trying to decide what she was gonna wear -something casual, very sexy and easy to remove! She decided to wear just a white crop top t-shirt and a very tight little pair of pink cotton short shorts. No bra or panties. She looked so hot and nasty especially with top half of her breasts showing and her nipple rings perfectly outlined by her shirt. Her tight shorts let you see the shape of her pussy lips and her labia ring. too.

As we climbed into our van, my spouse sat down in one of the rear seats and started to apply her makeup and said how she hoped she got a chance to be the center of attention at least once during the party. The housemate and I both looked back at her and that sexy outfit she had on, looked back at each other, then both of us broke into big grins. The house mate tells her -

"With that outfit you have on, you will not have any problem getting attention from the guys..."

The party began in the afternoon, outside by the pool and it was expected to last well into the nite. There were already some couples there when we arrived plus a couple of single guys. Nothing out of the ordinary, party chitchat, flirting and the single guys were friendly to both members of the couples. No pressure or any sort of pushiness. As the party continued, guests arrived and left and as day wore on. It was completely dark outside now and almost everyone was hanging out in the living room where the food was being served. There were now a more than a half dozen couples and a bunch of single guys. I recognized some of the people as co-workers of our hostess. No one could have guessed there was anything unusual about this little party.

I went outside by the pool, chatted with our housemate and the porn star's husband, who was cooking some more meat on the grill. After a few minutes I wandered back into the house to get another beer. I noticed that a group of guys were chatting up my wife. It was obvious they were discussing something very interesting to my spouse. She was smiling, giggling and nodding her head affirmatively as they talked. When she saw me in the kitchen, she motioned with her finger to indicate that she was headed into the part of the house with the bedrooms. I gave her a great big smile, nodded back then followed her and her entourage of eager guys into a small bedroom. The shades were drawn in the semi-dark room which was empty except for a dim table lamp and a mattress on the floor covered with some sheets.

Even though it was her first gangbang, my wife didn't look nervous as she kneeled down on the mattress. She began to massage her own breasts, rubbed the crotches of a couple of nearby guys and then started kissing one of them. He gently touched her breast and she let out an audible moan. Several hands began to touch her and I saw her eyes close with a big smile on her face. It was pretty obvious how excited she was. Someone pulled up the front of her cropped T-shirt and hands were soon fondling her breasts, squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Within a minute or two, her crop top came off and her little shorts followed quickly. She was naked except for her red platform high heels. She fondled three or four of the guys and pretty soon she had one of the guys dick in her hand and was jerking him off. I just wanted to watch her in action right then, so I stayed towards the back of the group of guys who surrounded my wife.

The host and our housemate had come back into the house, noticed we weren't in the living room and figured that we were up to something in the back of the house. They walked into the bedroom and broke into big smiles when they saw that my wife was being entertained by the group of guys. As soon as my wife noticed them, she motioned for the house mate to come over to her. He did so and my wife unzipped his pants, took out his cock and began to stroke it. When he was semi hard, she began licking the head of her cock and then slid his member into her mouth.

While my wife was giving our housemate a blowjob, the husband of our hostess began removing his clothes and got the guys to do the same. He was quite comfortable playing the role of a porno director since that's what he did for a living. (Damn, I wish now that I had thought to bring or borrow a video cam. Instead of reading about my wife's first gangbang, we could be watching the action on video!!) He grabbed a bottle of massage oil, squirted some on his hand and applied more to my wife's ass and on her tits. The oil smelled faintly of coconut.

Guys hands were all over my wife's naked body, rubbing the oil all over her. They were paying lots of attention to her tits and I heard my wife telling them how good and nasty it felt when they rubbed it over her hairless pussy. She pulled another guy down onto the mattress, got between his legs and began sucking on his cock. She was on her knees with her ass up in the air, and offered her pussy to the group by spreading her oiled pussy lips with one hand. No mistaking what she wanted with that subtle invitation!

One of the guys instantly took up a position behind my wife, and was rubbing his cock against her. You could see her eyes suddenly widen as he shoved his cock hard into her pussy. She had a cock in each hand, while still sucking a cock as the guy began to fuck my wife harder. After a couple of minutes, he politely moved out of the way and our party host took his place. I got a hard on watching my wicked wife and the half dozen guys who now encircled her, all waiting impatiently for their turn to service her.

It was just so cool watching my wife's face as the porn actress's husband fucked her pussy even harder now. She had three guys in front of her and took turns stroking and sucking their cocks. She very much enjoyed being the center of attention. Our host let someone else take his coveted spot. Another guy got behind my wife and she guided him into her twat with her hand. She serviced the three guys in front of her as the others waited for their time in the driver's seat. It was easy to tell my cum luvin' wife was in heaven being the center of attention for all these guys. It was equally obvious just how much every guy in the group enjoyed using my wife as their fuck toy.

At one point she stopped sucking and said she wanted someone to get underneath her. In a microsecond, a guy was under her. Our party host moved away out of the way as the circle closed in around her. It was very nasty to watch her being serviced by two guys and her giving head and hand jobs to two guys on each side of her. She was moaning and repeating how good it felt. She would occasionally let out a muffled scream with a cock down her throat. The actress's husband sat down over by me and said how much fun it was for him to be an active participant for a change. After he had caught his breath, he left the room butt soon returned with some other guys who wanted to join the cluster fuck.

I couldn't see what the two guys were doing but it looked like they were taking turns fucking her pussy. One of the guys getting sucked was about to shoot his load and she gobbled his cock as he did. I decided I wanted to get a closer look so I took off my shorts and moved into the group in front of her.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

On my knees next to her head, I could see a load of jizm had been squirted all over her ass and back. As the guy she was riding fucked her pussy, she would suck each guy for a while as she stroked other cocks with her hands. She stopped sucking in order to catch her breath so we all shifted places as the guy beneath her moved out of the way. I slid over right in front of her. My wife look up at me with this huge smile and started to suck me while maintaining eye contact. I nodded in silent agreement and told her how great it was watching her fuck all these men while she sucked my dick.

Next, my slutty spouse rolled over on her back and spread her legs wide for the guys. Somebody started eating her pussy and diddling with her clit as we watched and waited for our turn in her mouth. Within just a few seconds, she was orgasming like crazy from the guy's tongue. The other guys surrounded her head were face fucking my wife, her screams were muffled by the cocks shoved in her mouth and down her throat. It was so nasty watching her swallow every drop from some guy's cock when she made him cum while deep throating him.

Then this black dude with a cock that was at least 10 inches long, took the place of the guy eating her. He just slammed it right into her pussy and within three strokes she was screaming again as others took turns to face fuck her. The guy with the big cock came hard after a couple of minutes. You could see the cum flowing out her pussy. Another guy took over the driver's seat and started fucking her. He sat on his knees and was taking his cock out of her pussy, rubbing and teasing her clit with other guy's cum covering the head of his dick.

Another guy who had been face fucking my wife pulled his dick out of her mouth and started squirting cum on her face and on her hair. The guy who was fucking her sped up, and within a half dozen strokes he came deeply in her pussy. She got some cum in her eye but someone quickly tossed in a towel and another guy helped her wipe her eyes and face.

My wife said she needed to take a break for couple of minutes and all of the guys groaned in unison. My wife laughed and said she'd only be a minute and promised she would be right back. I knew she would. She was totally loving this scene. She had this almost starved look in her eyes - like she could not get enuff of something and would do anything to get it. When she returned, she announced to the group that she was their fuck toy to use anyway they wanted. And that she wanted to be fucked by everyone as many times as they could. She said she loved being the group's little whore and she wanted us to treat her like the cumslut she truly was. Her dirty talk was really getting the guys worked up. She began stroking the cocks of a couple of other guys. She started sucking on them, stopped and said she wanted to have two cocks in her pussy this round. The eyes of every guy in the room lit up! The guyz grabbed her and pushed her back into the doggie position. She started sucking on guy's cocks as others began humping her ass again. It was amazing seeing how her words and her request for a DP got all the guys fired up.

Guys who were waiting to fuck her were playing with her ass, tits and rubbing their dicks against her, leaving cum tracks all over her body. One guy had his dick in her pussy now and she was really starting to get off from the rough treatment she was getting. I wasn't worried about the gangbang participants being too rough on her. She was 5-8, around 140 lbs and physically was one of the strongest women I knew. She loved being fucked hard and long. And that's what she wanted. The guy fucking her was slamming her as hard as he could and she was screaming "Harder! Fuck me harder!". I knew she was gonna be a real animal. The guy pulled out of her pussy and put his cock up against her ass, held it there as the cum started squirting into and over her ass. She loved it. She normally wasn't at all into anal but right now she was up for anything and everything.

The guy who popped his load into her ass backed away, as an eager new guy slid beneath her with his dick throbbing. She grabbed his cock by the shaft and jumped on the guy, literally. It sank all the way into her pussy. Another one of the guys got behind her now. He was rubbing his cock against her already full pussy and was able to get the head of his cock into there along with the other cock. I wanted to see this up close as she wrapped her hand around my cock.. I described to her how nasty she looked with the two cocks in her. She took my cock and sucked it all the down her throat, my balls against her lips. The two guys had gotten her pussy really spread and were both in pussy fucking her without resistance. Her mouth felt so incredible on my cock. She was cumming now as the impact of two cocks was rocking her head up and down on my cock.

I watched the two guys fuck the hell out of her as my cock now slid deep down her throat on every stroke. My cock felt like it was gonna explode as I rammed my cock in as far as possible. I started cumming but she didn't even take a breath as my jizm shot straight down her throat. I thought I was gonna black out for a second but I didn't. IT was that awesome!! When I slid out of the way, another guy took my place. I caught my breath then went and grabbed a soda from the kitchen.

When I returned to the bedroom, it was so crowded in the tiny bedroom with male participants and spectators that I had to stand in the doorway. The smell of testosterone permeated the air. It was so damn awesome to watch my very wicked wife knowing how much she loved having all these guys fuck her senseless. She had the two guys fucking her pussy as another guy had his cock licked. My wife screamed encouragement to them to fuck her harder. The guy fucking her on his knees started cumming, pulled his dick out then shoved it back in her ass. He was cumming really hard so deep in her ass. Feeling this made the other guy start squirting in her pussy. Both dudes were cumming in her at the same time!

Now our housemate had gotten into position behind my wife and began to fuck her as hard as he could. He looked over and saw me watching in the doorway and between breaths he panted something like "She's the horniest .... wife anybody ....has ever seen..." and he probably wasn't too far off either. Our housemate continued to just hammer her twat as she sucked some other guys cum right out of his dick till he was dry. She was still going strong and wasn't done yet. She was taking some deep breathes then screamed, "FUCK ME HARDER!!" a couple of times. She wasn't ready to stop even after all these guys! The housemate started to cum as he was banging his 6-5, 240 lbs body into her like a damn machine. He finally let out a yell and finished cumming into her as she had another orgasm. They both collapsed into a sweaty heap, both out of breath.

What a performance from my wife! Her entire body and her hair were completely soaked with massage oil, sweat and semen. Cum was leaking out her ass and pussy. A dozen guys, in various stages of recovery, were sprawled all over the room. My incredible wife had fucked every single one of those guys until they came once and some of them twice. If any of those guys had been willing and able, I know she would have jumped on their cocks for another round. She finally got the energy to get up. She kissed me, our housemate and a couple of other guys. She walked out of the bedroom, heading for the shower.

Some cleaver wag then remarked that it looked like a damn hurricane had blown thru the room. It was true. My slutty spouse left a dozen guys lying in her wake. All completely done in by just one woman. After several of the guys had recovered, people wandered back to the living room. Even some of those jaded porn people said they were impressed by my wife.

After she got showered up and reapplied her makeup, my cum luvin' slut wife eventually rejoined the party. She sat there with her drink and a big smile on her face. As she chatted with folks it was obvious that she was quite pleased with her very naughty self..My wife did other gangbangs but none of them ever matched this one in the number of guys involved or the intensity of the participants.

Published 
Written by mbifa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments