Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wings or Legs?

"Surprising my husband"

31
14 Comments 14
21.7k Views 21.7k
784 words 784 words
My husband and his new golf buddies started going to Hooters after mens league every Tuesday. He’d stroll in around 12:30 A.M. or so, smelling like beer and restaurant.

I finally asked him what was so good about that place anyway? My husband's weakness is for a sexy set of legs especially encased in sheer silky hosiery, pantyhose or sheer silky stockings.

He said that it wasn’t his decision to go, it was the rest of the guys. My husband stated that he didn’t need to go there, for I more than satisfied his leg and hosiery fetish.

I punched him in the arm and said, “You'd better be.”

He hugged me and whispered in my ear that he thought I was sexier than any of the waitresses.

As my husband slept, my mind wondered on how I could manipulate his wanting to go out with the guys and have him desire to rush home to me instead.

I've got it, I thought to myself! The next morning, when my husband went off to work, I made a call to a distant acquaintance of ours from school that managed the local Hooters that my husband and his golfing buddies have been hanging out at.

“Sure, come on in, it will be a real trip, and we’ll catch up,” our manager friend said.

It’s not that I don’t trust my husband, though I don’t trust any of his buddies, for I've seen and heard how they behave when out as a group. I figured, instead of being the bitch and saying, "I don’t want him to go", that I’ll make myself so desirable, that he won’t want to go without me saying a word.

The following Monday, I went to the restaurant and put my plan in gear. Like clockwork, my husband called and said he was going out after golf, and he’d be home late.

“No problem," I said, "have fun”.

It was around 7-ish when my husband and his buddies came strolling in like they owned the place. They were loud and obnoxious, making a scene that caused everyone to stare at them.

When they were finally seated, I made my way over and sat on the lap of one of the guys.

“What can I get you?"

"How about a few pitchers of beer and a couple dozen wings for starters?" he asked.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet



I made a point to rub my ass onto his bulge as I stood up. Putting one of my nylon-clad legs onto an open chair, I said, looking into my husband’s eyes, “How about you, you look like a leg man?"

His mouth dropped, and I knew none of his new golf buddies knew that I was his wife.

While I walked away to put the order in, I overheard one of his buddies.

"She has big tits."

Another was overheard saying that I rubbed his crotch with my ass as I was getting up. At that moment, I felt a surge of sexual excitement that went right to my pussy.

When I brought the beer over to the table, I leaned in setting it down in front of the guy that made the comment about my big tits. I could see that my husband was flushed and in a complete awe of my flirtatious moves.

I said I’d be back with the wings. I made it a point to make my way back to the table to apologize that I never asked how they wanted their wings.

"I’m new to this," I apologized. “Hot or Mild?" I asked, directing my question towards my husband.

Hot!” he said.

I turned and wiggled my ass as I headed to the kitchen. I knew he thought I was hot!

The night came to an end when some of them became free with their hands and their comments. My husband suggested that they leave before they get thrown out.

Not only did they leave me with a terrific tip, the excitement left the crotch of my pantyhose wet.

I gave the manager a big hug and kiss, and thanked him for allowing me to work. I hurried out to make it home before my husband. When my husband finally came home, he found me in bed dressed in my uniform.

I asked him if he preferred 'Wings or Legs?' The answer? My legs!

He said that he was never so turned on, and he asked if I would dress up for him every Tuesday.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Ladies, a word to the wise! If you can't beat them? Join them! And if you can beat them, join them anyway!

Published 
Written by Sexymylf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments