Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Want To Do What???

"Wife discovers another side of pleasure"

22
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Still trying to get this one published."

Having the best-looking babe is not all that they say it is unless you have my wife, Melanie. She and I have been married for four years. Each year our sex life seems to get wilder and wilder.

Considering that we are in our mid-thirties, neither of us expected our married life to go this way. We are both busy with work most of the time. We have found that we need to play hard to minimize the stress of the daily grind.

I am Kevin, and I manage a mid-size restaurant.

Last week I went to the walk-in cooler to check some inventory. Once I got in there, I found two employees in there getting freaky. I was mildly surprised because in my view these two people were over-the-top heterosexual. But yet here, I find Samantha and Carly kissing with their boobs out grinding their bodies against each other.

I observed this scene unnoticed for a few moments and then made my presence known. They hurriedly put their boobs back in place and began apologizing. I told them that they had risked their employment by carrying on like this. I told them to save their jobs they had to come over to my house and meet my wife.

If they agreed, they could then choose what happened next. They could carry on as much as they wanted, or we would forget the whole thing.

I told them that I think my wife would enjoy seeing this kind of display in person. So, needless to say, they eagerly accepted that invite understanding that this action in the walk-in cooler had to stop. They understood that I had given them a break.


Two weeks later, they arrived at our house. They came in separate cars so it was interesting to see how each had dressed for this meeting. They dressed very much like typical twenty-something-year-old females; not too slutty, not too conservative. I had told my wife about the scene at the restaurant. Her reaction was unbelief and yet somewhat excited.

She did not let on that the story got her wet. I knew by her breathing and later through the night, I felt her moving around in the bed rubbing her private treasure island. It did not take her long to finish. Her climax was mild because she did not want to wake me.

Back to the dinner at our house with the hot waitresses, we let them in; the greetings were light and fun. My wife was excited about what the evening had in store. After dinner, we retired to the study where I had decorated the room for an all-out orgy or for just a place to watch T.V. Carly and Samantha were getting comfortable and so was my wife. Melanie had changed into a sheer top and a skirt after dinner. The girls had on pants and regular girl tops. They had not noticed how hot my wife was until she came to the study dressed so ready to go. That set the tone for the rest of the evening. Melanie told the girls that she puts honey on her breasts after dinner and I licks them clean for dessert. The girls liked that visual.

Then we got started and Carly said, "Would you mind if we had some dessert too?"

Melanie said, "I have a lot of honey. Let me put some on you." Well, this caused Carly to take off her pants and her top. Now she was standing there in her bra and thong panties. My wife was over the top excited about that scene. Samantha went over to Carly and unhooked her bra and let her heavy breasts fall free. With the bra being history, it was obvious that Carly was getting hot because her nipples were hard and very prominent.

My wife stripped down and said, "Since we are getting freed up, I'm taking it to the next level." Now she was nude, and I loved it. The girls love it too, because they both pounced on her and began kissing her and fondling her breasts. I faded out of the picture and let them go at it although I was as hard as Chinese arithmetic.

PamelaDeRosa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PamelaDeRosa

Samantha said that we had wanted to go all the way but had not done that yet. She said this is the best time to go for it. She reached down and began to rub Carley's private area. It was glistening with wetness. Carly was so hot and happy to feel this and she was getting off on being the star of the show. Then in an unscripted move, my wife kissed Carley on the mouth and began to squeeze her breasts. She kissed her nipples then her mouth and back again.

This made Samantha hot and then she took it to another level and buried her face into Carley's pubic area. She kissed her now wet pussy letting her tongue part those beautiful pussy lips. When her tongue revealed the pearl of pleasure Carley gasped then my wife squeezed her nipple. The pleasure was all through the room. Samantha came out of her clothes at some point and I could see that woman's wetness on top of her pussy. Samantha began lapping Carley's pussy like a dog lapping water from his bowl. It must have been an instinct because she was doing it right because Carley was wiggling and thrusting her pelvis into Samantha's face to meet her tongue.

My wife Melanie was so excited, she was oblivious to me even being in the room. She was rubbing her pussy furiously. It was an amazing spectacle. Then Carley began to moan louder and louder as she was getting closer and closer to the peak of pleasure. She was really into this pleasure and pain combination. Melanie was pinching her nipples in synch with Samantha's tongue lashing the now swollen clit. Oh yes, that pearl of pleasure was so sensitive and engorged. Carley was getting closer and closer. She had a grip on Melanie's tits and was kissing her mouth; their tongues were darting around inside each other's mouths. Then Carley began to cum.

It was a surreal moment that seemed to last for an hour. I lost track of time and space. I did not know how I got there but amid Carley cumming I mounted Samantha doggy style and drove my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. My wife looked at me and said, "Not now Kevin."

But Samantha said, "Don't stop now Kevin."

Then Melanie said, "If you fuck her, she will be my slave from now on.

Samantha said, "Fine, whatever, just let him keep fucking me." With his cock is deeper than I have ever had before, I could not last long because I had been stroking my cock while watching their hot scene.

Samantha kept throwing her ass into me which made my cock go deeper into her wet pussy. She loved it and so did I. Melanie said, "If you cum in her, I will suck your cream out while she does 69 on me.

I said, "I can't stop; I can't stop the cum from coming!!" Then I came gushing my creamy load into her.

Samantha said, "I want all of it; give it to me," and she pushed her ass back onto me and would not let me pull out. Then she fell forward and lay down.

I saw cum running out of her. Melanie said, "I want to see how this scene looks." She came over to where we were and said, "Kevin, now you have done it. But, damn it, was hot watching you fuck her like that."

Carly was coming back to earth after her mind-blowing orgasm. She said, "Melanie, you are so hot I want to be your slave too. Can I please go down on you?"

Melanie said, " My dear, I will tell you when to stop. Until then, have at it". And that is how it went.

Friends for life were made that day.

Published 
Written by incrediblejourney
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments