Sexy A.I. images

last reply
33 replies
2.4k views
2 watchers
49 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A.I. seems to be infiltrating everyday life in some way. We can create entire new worlds with a few strokes of the keyboard. We can create our ideal man or woman. So lets have some fun posting our favorite A.I. images.

Writius Eroticus
3 likes

I'm quite the fan of this one that I created from a brief involving 'street' and 'curvy' and 'cutoffs'. The hood is a bit messed up but the rest is mint.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 69 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 20 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Writius Eroticus
4 likes

More from a series of covers I was trying to create for a (future) bar scene story...

Aside from the AI engines almost universally screwing up fingers/hands, the models are often rendered cross-eyed if you ask the brief to look back over their shoulder, as in the last image. A shame really, as it would be a diamond pic otherwise.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 101 stories, nine micro-stories, and two poems with the following features:

* 20 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus
3 likes

Final post from me for now. This first one was made using the Busty Brits engine! Love how it's brightened the highlights like it's a candid taken with a cheap close up flash.

The next one was an attempt at a similar model as the brunette in the bar in the post above, but as she's getting ready in the hotel bathroom:

And finally, experimenting to see how well the Realistic engines cope with water:

Pretty decent results all round.

* 20 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Nice. What site and engine are you using for those, spunkymonkey707? It still has the fingers issue and inherits the colours in other parts of the image when you specify (e.g. hair) colour, but it's done a great job with multiple actors. I've not found a site/engine that renders a decent multi-person image yet, without ignoring chunks of the brief or just making a mess of it overall.

* 20 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus
3 likes

With the engine I tried, this was the best type of thing it could do. Yeah, weird fingers and lips, and it looks as if their legs are disappearing into the table top. And in both cases it ignored my request to make each models' hair take on different properties. Colour was all I could alter.

* 20 collaborations.

Writius Eroticus
1 like

I've just been trying a different service that claims to render multiple actors. Less than inspiring results so far. Especially when it renders people without legs or their ass on backwards or, in this case, well, words fail me.

I think this is referred to as AI Fail..

* 20 collaborations.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Quote by WannabeWordsmith

I've just been trying a different service that claims to render multiple actors. Less than inspiring results so far. Especially when it renders people without legs or their ass on backwards or, in this case, well, words fail me.

I think this is referred to as AI Fail..

This has made my day. 😂😂

I've spent most of the day getting pissed off with weird, extra limbs being generated. I slammed my tab shut and gave up for the weekend.

RE the hair thing above: there are a number of apps that can change the hair once you are happy with the image. Although, some struggle with a side-on profile.

Facetune used to be a pretty good all rounder for me, not sure what its like these days though as i have been self-learning how to edit hair in Adobe. It's fecking hard.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Quote by Georgia_27_8
I've spent most of the day getting pissed off with weird, extra limbs being generated

Yeah it's annoying. And the deep irony: the act of me publishing that abomination above provides more fodder for the search engines to feed to the training algorithms, thus making them worse lol.

Quote by Georgia_27_8
i have been self-learning how to edit hair

Rather you than me!

* 20 collaborations.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Here is our first batch

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by EmberSnake

Here is our first batch

Those are some creepy fingers in picture two, but I'm sure that's not what the boys are looking at.