Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Birthday Twist

"I have masturbated to this fantasy many times."

72
8 Comments 8
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

We have gone to Vegas to celebrate your birthday, so the day's focus is going to be all about you and fulfilling whatever fantasy of yours that we can. We have bought you some new lingerie for the trip, a red matched set of seamless bra and cheeky panties, a new pair of thigh-high hose and a red garter belt.

I watch as you are putting them on in our room while getting ready for the show that we have tickets to; you have chosen “Thunder Down Under”. Watching male dancers is not my first choice; but judging by your already erect nipples while getting dressed, the tickets could be well worth the price. Once you have the set on, you turn away from me and bend over to put on a pair of new heels; the view is great with the thigh highs and garter. The way the cheeky panties fit your ass. I can see your pussy lips silhouetted between your legs, when you stand up you toss a pair of underwear to me and tell me to put them on. You have bought me a red thong g string like what the dancers will most likely be wearing.

I laugh and take off my jeans, my cock is already hard from watching you get dressed; the front of my underwear is wet from my pre cum. Your eyes catch sight just before I start to take them off, suddenly you tell me to freeze. My thumbs are hooked in the waistband, I am looking at you wondering what’s wrong.

You are staring at my erection and obvious wetness; you flash a wicked smile and tell me that you want to watch me masturbate before we leave for the show. Not wanting to disappoint your weekend, I start to move my right from the waistband and cup my balls. Slowly slide upward dragging my fingertips up my shaft until they get to the wet head. I am staring back at you looking for clues as to what you want from me, you’re staring right at my hand.

I pull the top up and down exposing the head slowly, a fraction at a time I lower my underwear to show you more of my cock; once they’re down to my balls, I quickly drop them off my hips to the floor. I bring my left hand up my inner thigh and under my balls. My right hand wraps my fingers around my shaft at its base, squeeze as I slide the fist towards the head; this makes a large amount of fluid flow from the head. You involuntarily lick your lips as it flows down my shaft onto my finger. I let go of the shaft and brought my hand up to my lips. Your eyes follow. My tongue sticks out and slowly licks my wet finger, I slide the finger into my mouth and wrap my lips around it. Then slowly suck it clean.

You smile as you watch, your right hand drops down to your pussy; you start to lightly finger your clit through the material of your silk panties. You seem to be enjoying the pre-show, I am ready to give you more. My finger pops out of my mouth and goes back to my waiting cock; wraps around at the base again, squeezing while it slides up towards the head, milking even more fluid out. You lick your lips again as I move my hand back to my mouth and clean my two fingers off by wrapping my lips around the tips and slowly sucking them into my mouth.

My left hand starts to wrap around my cock as I start to stroke as I suck my fingers in and out of my mouth. Your fingers are tweaking your clit as you are enjoying the show I am providing. I quickly switch positions with my hands, pushing my left fingers into my mouth while stroking my shaft with the right. I increase the pace of the pumping on my cock. I know I am getting close; I sit and lay back on the bed and stroke faster. Suddenly I explode and shoot cum onto my stomach and chest. I open my eyes in time to see you step over; bend over and suck the head into your mouth catching the last of my spasms. You suck hard on the head for a few seconds, then letting it pop out like a lollipop. You slide up and kiss me full on the lips. I can taste my own cum on your lips. You pull back and tell me thanks for the show.

You look amazing in the outfit we picked out for your night on the town, the skirt is slit up the side just far enough to show the top of your hose from time to time as you walk. The shear blouse clings to your breast nicely, I can't stop thinking about what you are wearing under it all.

The show is a mix of loud music with tall body builder types, shaved chest and oiled skin. Just as we thought, they were all wearing similar g-strings to what I was wearing. I can tell you are enjoying the show, your nipples have been hard the entire time. I catch you discreetly squeezing your legs and thighs together to add pressure to your pussy.  

After the show, we go into the bar of our hotel and listen to the band that is playing. There aren’t very many people in the darkened room, so I slowly run my hand down your thigh to the hem of your skirt. Run my fingers along the edge of it, slowly start to pull it higher exposing more of your leg. You don’t stop me. You even lift up slightly to allow the skirt to move open at the side. I can now see the top of your hose and one of the straps of the red garter on your creamy thigh. As my finger is tracing the top of the hose toward your inner thigh; you moan quietly, you lean into me and whisper into my ear. You tell me those dancers really made you horny, almost as much as watching me masturbate earlier. My hand moves the skirt up higher on your leg. You let me push it high enough for me to just barely see your red panties in the low light. You tell me you would like to watch one of them masturbate with me.

I slide my fingertips up to your panties and lightly trace the line down to your lips. I can feel your heat through the material, you are very wet. I press a tip into your folds. You moan a little louder, open your legs wider apart. I glance around quickly, notice there is only one guy anywhere near us. I figure it is too dark for him to see anything anyway, so I get bolder. I move my hand deeper and pull your panties to the side, push two fingers into your very wet cunt.

Your hips push forward as you spread your legs apart even further to give me even more access to your sweet spot. I take a quick look around again, realize that the guy is watching us. He must be able to see something from his angle, his hand is rubbing his crotch under the table. I look up to your face to see you staring right back at him. You glance back at me and whisper that you just realized he was one of the guys from the show. Don’t stop. Give him a show.

I plunge my fingers in and up so I can finger your g-spot, thumb your clit at the same time. Your hips are pushing into my hand; humping slowly, your right hand pulls the skirt up higher, and your legs open even further. I know he now has an unobstructed view of your pussy while my fingers are working you ever closer to an orgasm. Suddenly your legs snap closed. You start biting your lip to stifle any screams. I look over to him and see him smiling and nodding approval for what he witnessed.

Ava_Squirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ava_Squirt

You regain some of your composure and open your eyes to look back at him. You whisper a question. Can we invite him over for a drink? I just look over at him and motion for him to come over; he gets up right away, walks over and sits beside you.

We made some light chit-chat about his show, he quickly changed the subject to our show. You blush and stammer about it being our first time. I tell him it is your birthday, and we are doing whatever your passion leads to.

He suggests that we go to our room for a drink before I can blink, you have agreed to the idea. When we get to the room he asks if you would like a private "special" dance? He doesn’t wait for an answer and starts to dance around you in a slow circle, slowly unbuttoning his shirt to expose his muscular chest. He throws the shirt to the side, starts to unbutton your blouse from the bottom up. In just a few seconds he has it open and pulls it off your shoulders exposing your red push-up bra. Your chest is heaving already, he throws your blouse in the same direction as his shirt.

He then walks over to me and slowly unbuttons my shirt the same way he did yours, tosses it on the pile of the other shirts. Unexpected twist?? He walks back to you and quickly yanks your skirt down in one motion; you step out of it as he admires your birthday lingerie.

He starts to dance around you, unbuttons his trousers and works them down his legs until he is free of them. He is wearing the same g-string he was wearing on stage. Again, he walks over to me and unbuttons my trousers and quickly pulls them off me. He smiles when he sees that I am wearing a g string too. He looks back to you, and asks if you would like your studs to give more of a show? You answer by sliding your hand up your leg and pressing your fingertips to your wet panties.

He kneels and starts to run a hand up my inner thigh until he just touches my scrotum. He runs his other hand up my other leg until it is just barely touching my scrotum too. He pulls his fingers up to the top of my underwear; pulls the top down, exposing my hard cock. Some pre cum oozes out of the slit in the head, and starts to make a trail down the shaft. He looks at you as your tongue involuntarily darts out. He leans in, his tongue darts out to catch the trail. He lightly follows it up, sucks the head of my cock into his warm mouth.

You walk over and put your hands on the back of his head; push him to take more of me in his mouth until he has all of me in his lips. You lean in, and whisper to me that you want to see more. You allow him to pull back and slide my cock back out to where just the tip is touching his lips. You press on the back of his head; your hand grabs my shaft and guides it back into his waiting mouth.

I am wondering how this attention became about me instead of you. You whisper again that you want to see more. I don’t know what you mean by that but am sure you will guide me in the direction of your birthday fantasy. You allow him to suck on me for a few moments. His hands are holding my ass checks as he blows me. Your hand pulls him off my cock.

You help him stand up. I can see his erection pushing out the top of his G string; it is glistening with his pre cum, your hands move down and start to push it off his hips, letting them fall to the floor. I am looking down at his 8-inch cock sticking straight out at me. Not only is his chest shaved, but he is completely shaved down there too. You are standing behind him with a hand on his hip. Your other hand comes up to my shoulder, pulls me slowly lower until I am kneeling on the floor with his massive cock only an inch in front of me.

Your hand moves up to the back of my head as your other hand slides around his waist until your fingers wrap around his shaft. You pull my head forward, guiding his dripping head to my lips. You let him just barely touch my upper lip; pulling back leaving a string of his fluid, my tongue involuntarily darts out and catches it before it falls free.

My mouth is still open slightly, you push him forward and start to separate my lips.

I start to suck on just the head. You start to pull the back of my head closer, slide him deeper into my mouth, I feel him hit the back of my throat. I gag a little, but let you push more of him into my mouth. My hands come up and grab the cheeks of his ass like he did to me. I feel you lean in and start rubbing your pussy into the back of my hand as I start to pull his hips to my face.

Your hand is wrapped around the base of his shaft, you are stroking him as I slide him in and out of my lips. I can only take about 5 inches of it, but your hand is making up the difference giving him the feeling of being balls deep in my virgin mouth.

I rotate one of my fingers around, get it into your panties pushing them into your soaked hot pussy. I hear you moan out loud. He reaches back to grab your ass. Pulls you in tight while his hips start to fuck my mouth. My fingers are deep into your pussy while he forces you to hump my hand. You are holding my head, forcing him to fuck my mouth. Suddenly he starts to spasm, begins to shoot cum into my mouth; it drips out the sides of my mouth as your hand squeezes and pumps his shaft.

You allow me to pull back enough to let him out of my mouth, his cum drips down my chin and neck. You help me stand up, aggressively push me back onto the bed. You get on the bed with me, straddle my waist. I feel him crawl between my legs. He grabs my shaft and guides my head to your wet lips as you lower yourself onto my cock, they separate easily letting me slide deep into your wetness. You lean down and kiss me, your tongue darting into my mouth tasting his cum on my lips.

Your pussy is all the way down on my cock, he leans in to run his tongue up my balls to my shaft where it is separating your lips. He starts to run his tongue up to your ass, licks circles around your little puckered star bud. You rise and fall on my cock; he switches between your ass and my shaft as you ride me. You start to cum. I feel your contractions. I cannot hold out any longer. I start to cum in waves. You lift off me. He leans in, starts to suck your parted lips into his mouth; starts to clean my hot seed from your cunt, pushing you to another orgasm.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments