Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Castro

"Part 1 - Lawn service to personal service, providing total satisfaction inside and out!"

161
23 Comments 23
3.3k Views 3.3k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on actual events but with some changes. There is Part 2. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. Read, share, and ENJOY... Maxx and Rachel."

When I was nineteen years old, a high school senior in Fayetteville, Georgia, two friends, Carl, Manny, and I started a lawn care business. Well, we cut grass and trimmed people’s yards. We were not professionals, that’s for sure, but we had a pick-up truck, three lawnmowers, a weed eater, and some shears. 

We started in early spring, driving around neighborhoods looking for yards that needed to be cut.  We would knock on the door and offer to cut their grass. We got a lot of work. In the beginning, we might be cutting two or three yards simultaneously. 

Over a few weeks, we built up a good business of regular customers we would cut every week or two. The money was great, funding our date nights and an endless supply of gas, beer, and weed.

On Wednesday, a few weeks ago, I was alone, so I went to a new subdivision, O’Bryan Estates, to try drumming up new business. I stopped at a few houses and had no luck. Then, I pulled up to a lovely home with a more oversized yard. There was a candy-apple red Corvette convertible sitting in the driveway.  

I parked, got out, brushed myself off, walked to the door, and rang the bell. I waited, then rang again. I heard shuffling through the door.

“Who is it?” Came a woman’s soft voice. 

“I am Allen, a high school student earning money cutting grass. It looks like your grass has not been cut in a while. I would be happy to cut it for you, ma’am.”

About halfway through my introduction, the door opened, and the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, not in Playboy, stood before me! I stammered but kept going. She was tall and blonde and wore cut-off jeans and a tube top. I am sure I looked stupid as I stared at her.

She smiled and reached out. “Hi, I am Connie Castro. It's nice to meet you, Allen. Come on inside.”

I shook her hand. Boy, it was soft, but she gave me a firm shake, pulling me inside. She dropped my hand and turned. My God, the bottom of her ass cheeks was sticking out of the cutoffs. Her ass looked amazing.

I followed her like a puppy into the kitchen.

“Want something to drink, beer or Coke?”

“Oh, yeah, sure, a beer,” I mumbled.

When she leaned into the fridge, more of her sweet ass cheeks creeped out, and at the top of her shorts, her crack was visible. You know how teenage boys are, their cocks are like heat-seeking missiles, so I instantly started to get hard. I sat on a stool, trying to hide my bulge.

Connie handed me a beer and had one herself. She sat right beside me at the counter. I got a whiff of her perfume, with her scent mixed in. My cock hardened more in my shorts, snaking down my leg. 

“So, tell me, Allen, how long have you been cutting grass? Are you good at what you do?” She asked.

Her voice was like silk as the question rolled off her lips.

“Uh, well, my buddies and I only started two months ago, but I have cut yards in my neighborhood for a few summers now.”

I felt stupid stammering along as her looks took me. I should describe her.

First, there was an angelic glow all around her. I know that sounds cheesy, but there was. She was incredibly beautiful. The more I looked at her, the more I thought I recognized her. She might have been Miss Fayetteville a couple of years ago but lost in the Miss Georgia pageant.

Damn, it was her. I was sitting with a beauty queen. You get the picture. 

Her face was glowing. Her deep blue eyes gleamed, and her curly, shoulder-length blond hair cascaded around her face. Her body was just as beautiful. Her breasts were big, probably 36DD or bigger. The pink tube top was stretched to the max to keep them contained. Her nipples were big and poking out through the knitted top like big bullets. Her stomach was flat with a hint of tight abs. Her hips were wide but perfect for her body. I told you about her ass, well I’ll repeat it, it was beautiful, firm and squeezable.   

She sat looking at me, and I looked at her. I don’t think she was over twenty-three or four, maybe only four years older than me.

“So, Allen, how much do you charge to cut a yard.”

“Well, that depends on a couple of things. The size of the yard, the amount of shrubbery trimming I do, if you want, and the edging we do to make the curb and drive edges look nice and neat.”

I took a slug of beer and looked at her. Hell, I hadn’t been able to take my eyes off her.

Just then, I heard a noise. A door opened, and I heard footsteps. Then, “Babe, I’m home.”

The spell was broken as the look on her face changed, and she was suddenly extremely nervous. “That is my husband, Carlos. You better go.” she said urgently.

The man walked in and stopped.

“Hi honey,” Connie said in a sheepish voice, totally different from when talking to me. This is Allen. He and his buddies are cutting grass for the summer, and he stopped to see if we wanted ours cut and bushes trimmed. It was hot, so I invited him inside to learn more.”

Her husband looked at me, measured me, and then smiled. “OK, cool. I am Juan, but your name is Allen?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Well Allen… I cut our grass, but I have not had time recently, and it does look pretty bad, so why don’t you cut it for us? How much do you charge?”

“He was just getting to that when you came in,” Connie said, cutting back into the conversation.

The look on her husband's face was of disdain. He was pissed off that she interrupted the conversation. He ignored her and asked me again in a curt voice. “HOW MUCH?”

“I think $20 would be fair. If you want me to do it every two weeks through the summer, it will be $15 each time after the first time.” I told him.

“Humm, that’s good business, boy. OK, you can cut it for the summer and maybe longer. We will see.” He stuck out his hand, and we shook. He tried to squeeze my hand, exerting superiority, but my firmer grip held him off, so he gained no ground. He looked at me, backing off, knowing I was not a kid.

By the way, let’s get everyone’s description out so you have the whole picture.   

Juan was under 6’ by a couple of inches. He had the classic Latino look: olive skin, a strong jaw, and dark eyes. His hair was black and perfect. I found out later that he was the same Mr. Carlos who owned the four Carlos Hair Studios around the area. He looked in good shape, trim and handsome. I could see what attracted Connie to him, that Latin flare.

As for me, I am nineteen and will be going to the University of Georgia in the fall. I was a high school athlete, playing football and tennis, but I took off tennis this year to cut grass and have fun. I want to study economics and finance and work in mergers and acquisitions after I graduate if I don’t go for an MBA.

I stand 6’2” tall, 195 lbs., and in great shape. I work out every day and run fifty miles a week. I have tousled blonde hair and blue eyes. I was voted the ‘sportiest’ guy in school. I am not sure what that means, but I have been known as a player with the girls, so it was how they could state it in the yearbook. I don’t have a steady girlfriend, but I do have a select group of girls I date, and they understand I am not interested in love at this point. I want to have fun and fuck, so that is what we do.

Ok, so I thanked Mr. Carlos and cut the grass. It took about an hour to finish. As I was putting my stuff away in my truck, Connie rushed out the door and yelled back at her husband, “Leave me alone, you asshole!” She jumped in the Corvette and was gone before Jaun could run out after her.

Mr. Carlos looked at me and walked over. “Sorry about that. A little spat between newlyweds. It happens,” 

“Yeah, I’m sure. My parents have been married for twenty-three years and still fight now and then. So, how long have you been married?” 

“Almost a year, our anniversary is in six weeks. I have a nice trip to Mexico planned as a surprise for her. That will help, I hope. My work keeps me away so much that I don’t think Connie likes being alone. I want her to get a job, but she is fighting with me. That was what this was about. Sometimes, my Latin temper comes out too strong and causes problems. She will be OK after she goes to her mom's; she will be back.”

I listened to Juan and understood she was not happy. The woman I was talking to was open and bubbly, but as soon as Juan came home, her whole demeanor changed, as if she were afraid of him. I hope he was not hitting or abusing her.  

“How much do I owe you?”

“$20 bucks.”

He handed me two $20 bills. “You’re a good kid. See you in two weeks. If I am not here, Connie can pay you. Thanks. It looks like you did a good job. Let’s make it $25 per visit, including a tip, OK?”

“Wow, it works for me.”

Juan turned and walked away. I finished loading my truck and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days passed, and we were cutting yards in the same neighborhood. I saw the red Vette pull up and stop as I finished the yard I was working on. The top was down, and Connie was sitting there smiling at me.

It was hot, so I took my shirt off. My sweaty chest was glistening in the sun. I walked over to Connie.

“Hi,” she said as her eyes scanned my body, stopping briefly at the natural bulge in my shorts. Her eyes lingered for a minute, and she quickly looked up at me. I leaned over with my hands on the car door. 

“Hi, yourself.”   

“I saw you and wanted to apologize for Juan and my behavior the other day. We have been having a few issues, and it came to a head when he got mad at me for letting you in the house when he wasn’t there.”

“Oh, he was jealous of me being in your house drinking a beer with you?”

“Yeah, I guess so. He is very possessive. I didn’t see that in him before we married, but he has been like that ever since. Look, Juan is out of town for a couple of days. I want to talk to you. Can you come over tonight? I will make dinner for us, and we can talk.

“You sure it’s, OK? I don’t want to get you in trouble?”

“He will never know, so come about six, OK.”  Her hand was resting on mine now,

I wasn’t sure about this, but, Jesus, she was so hot in her little tank top, with no bra and short white shorts. I wonder what she had on under them. 

“Sure,”

“Ok, got a full day, several more yards to cut.”

“If you don’t have time to go home and change, you can shower at my house.”

Woe… That was an offer I never expected, but it had promise. Maybe there was more going on here.

“OK, we will see; I’ll be there at six sharp. Have a cold one ready for me.”

Connie pulled away, and I went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running late, so I couldn’t go home to shower. I had extra clothes in my truck because you never know what might happen.

The Carlos lived at the end of a street, with no neighbors beside them. That was good so the neighbors wouldn’t tell Juan they saw a truck here at night, which would be bad for her.

I arrived on time and parked up the street half a block from her house; I carried my bag of clothes, went to the side door, and knocked. Connie came to the door.

“Why did you come to this door?” She asked.

“Well, I parked up the street and walked down to this door so no snoopy neighbors would see my truck parked here. I don’t want to get you in trouble with your husband.”

“Oh, that is so sweet, but no worries, we are fine. I see you didn’t get to change. There is a shower in the hall bathroom you can use. There is shampoo, soap, and towels. I’ll get you a beer while you shower.”

Wow, she was welcoming me right in. I went to the bathroom and showered quickly. I didn’t shave, so I had a light fuzz on my face. It looked pretty cool. As I was drying off, there was a knock, and the door opened. I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist as Connie opened the door. She looked at me in the mirror as she handed me the cold beer. Her eyes drifted down my body to the tent growing under my towel. She looked up, swallowed hard, and closed the door without a word.

I thought that was odd, but realized she saw my semi-hard cock, tenting, that I had stroked a few times in the shower as I thought about how hot Connie was. 

I didn’t mention before, but I am well endowed, with a firm nine-inch-thick cock. It has been trained in what to do and how to do it through many hours of practice with well over a hundred ladies, many of them many times. So, even at a young age, I have a lifetime’s worth of experience making love to women.

Yes, like most men, I love women and everything about them. I suppose you might say I am a little bit of a romantic. Don’t get me wrong, I love to just downright fuck, but I also like the old-school courting side, wooing a woman. Making them crave you and then giving them what they desire better than anyone has ever given it to them, satisfying them completely. Making her always want more of me.

If this works out, I want to show Connie what a real lover is like. I bet she has never experienced that.

I dressed and walked down the hall.

Connie was standing at the sink washing lettuce for a salad. She had changed into a short sundress, which came just below her bottom. Her legs, as did the rest of her, looked incredible. 

She heard me and turned, leaning back against the counter. My God, she looked so hot; the little dress barely covered her panties, assuming she was wearing any. Her breasts filled the top, and her cleavage swelled out. I could see her hard, pointed nipples pushing through the thin material; she was braless.

I felt my cock begin to stir in my shorts. I was commando, as I am most of the time. I was not sure how tonight would go, but I had condoms in my back pocket, ready if needed. It was all up to Connie. She had to want and ask for it, which was the only way.

She finally spoke. “Sorry for barging into the bathroom. I knew you would want the beer.”

That was a good excuse to get a good look at me, though she didn’t see anything she had not already seen earlier with my shirt off. I knew she saw my rising cock, and maybe that’s what ran her off so quickly.

“No problem; I almost didn’t get the towel around me, though.’ I said, pushing the envelope a little.

She blushed a little, “Well, that would have been awkward, wouldn’t it.”

“Maybe, not so much for me.” I was being a little cocky now, but I backed off.  I could see she was interested but was concerned about what she was feeling and what might happen.

I changed the subject. “What’s for dinner? Can I help?”

“You, mister, are grilling the steaks and corn. You do like steak and corn, right?”

I gave her a sour look, then smiled, “You bet!”

I went out to check the coals. They were just about ready. The steaks were at room temperature, and the corn was wrapped in silver foil. I gave the coals five more minutes, then the corn went on with the steaks, following five minutes later. 

I finished my beer, and Connie gave me another. I stood watching her move around the kitchen. She didn’t walk; she glided across the floor. That must have come from her pageant training.

“Connie, how long were you in pageants?”

“Oh gosh, since I was seven years old when I was in the Missy Peach Prince's pageant.”

“Did you win?”

“Oh gosh, no, but I was second runner-up.  My mom was ecstatic. She had always wanted to be a beauty queen, but her family didn’t have the money, so she never did. She vowed that I would be a queen and made me one. I had fun, but it's hard work, especially when you get older, and the pageants get serious.  

Once I was selected as the Prom and Homecoming queen in high school, I was OK with stopping, but Mama wanted me to go for Miss America, so I did it for her. 

I went to Georgia State University, completed my degree, and did pageants. I didn’t date much. As I moved through the years, I met Juan at an event. He was my hairstylist, and he struck me. We started to date. He was with me through my senior year and my local pageants. That year, I was Miss Fayetteville, as far as I went.

There is a dark side of pageants that I will never do, and that limits my progress. The polite way to say it is that you can sleep your way to the top. The winners all do that, but I wouldn’t.

As she talked, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was so damn beautiful and intelligent.

The coals were ready, so I put the steaks on the grill, and our conversation moved outside.

“What did you study?  Did you get your degree?”

“I studied psychology. I want to be a therapist, but I need more education to do that. I will finish in a couple of years or sooner. That depends on Juan.”

“Why Juan?”

“He is my husband, and since he is Latino, he is the decision-maker. I really cannot make any major decision without his approval. I didn’t know that when we married, and I wouldn’t say I liked it much. I have been led around my whole life by the pageant system, and I am a strong, smart woman. I can make my own decisions, good ones, so having to get Juan to agree with everything sucks.”

I could tell how unhappy she was. I thought their marriage was doomed if things didn’t change.  That cleared my mind about seducing her.  She needed what I could give her and deserved a better life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food was ready, so we went inside to eat without bugs and flies.

The meal was wonderful, and we talked about my grass-cutting buddies and her personal life. I realized that Connie had never really had an everyday life. Her life was pageants, training for pageants, and learning talent, which was piano.

Connie needed to live free of all the restrictions she had throughout her life, and now she had new limits with Juan.  

After dinner, we cleaned up, and Juan called Connie. She went into her bedroom to talk. 

When she came back out, she seemed fine, and we watched a movie on HBO.

I sat in a big chair, and she was on the couch. About halfway through, we had a pee and dessert break. We made ice cream sundaes. I went back in and sat down first. A couple of minutes later, Connie came in. She stopped before me and said, “May I sit with you?”   

I moved over, making room. She slipped her lithe body next to mine.

She laid her head on my shoulder, and I started the movie again. It was a love story I had seen a couple of years before, but she had not seen it.

As the movie went on and we finished our ice cream, Connie wrapped her arm around my chest and held me, snuggling with me. I was very conflicted. Her scent was powerful, and I knew she was turned on by the love story with some hot sex scenes and by us sitting together snuggling. I knew I could have her right then if I wanted to make a move, but I respected her and was not going to allow a little sexual affair to kill the relationship that had the potential to build into something.

The movie ended. Connie was asleep, lying on my chest, holding onto me. I gently shook her, “Connie, you fell asleep.”

“Yes, I was so comfortable and felt so safe I did.”

“I hate to break up the party, but it is late, and we have eight yards to cut tomorrow, so I need to go.”

Connie sat up and looked at me as sadness spread over her. “You have to go?”

“You didn’t expect me to stay the night, did you?”

“Well, I was going to ask you to stay, but now you’re leaving.”

“I don’t think it would be right for me to stay. You are married, and I am not sure this is a good decision. You need to think about it more.”

I stood and pulled her up. I looked into her eyes. They were filled with lust. No doubt Connie wanted me in her bed, but not tonight.

I leaned down and kissed her softly, resisting a hard, passionate kiss that would ignite everything. Our eyes never blinked as I stepped back, letting her go.

I walked to the bathroom and gathered my stuff. I came out, and she was sitting on a stool in the kitchen; her knees were spread, and I could see her yellow panties. God, I wanted to give in, take her to her bed, and ravage her body, but NO… not tonight.

“Thank you for a wonderful night. I hope we can do it again sometime. You are a sweet woman with a lot to think about. You must make good decisions, so think it through and see what you decide.”

The night ended with Connie giving me a hug and a light kiss, and I left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days were busy. We cut over twenty lawns. I had a date with one of my fuck buddies and fucked her hard, thinking of Connie with every stroke. Her parents were away, so I stayed at her place, and we fucked all night. She was insatiable. Some lucky guy will get this woman and have great sex his whole life.

She is a blonde too, and when I woke the following day with my cock in her mouth and her nose pressed into my belly, I thought this was precisely what I would see if Connie were blowing me awake.

I fucked her once more, then went to pick up my guys and started cutting yards.

We worked all that day and the next, and then the three of us took off for the beach. The MB Beach Music Festival was in Myrtle Beach, so we were deadheaded there. We knew a lot of girls who were there, too.

We listened to excellent beach music, so we shagged a lot, dancing, not fucking, though we did plenty of that too. We ate great seafood and smoked some excellent weed. We had a blast. For me, the only thing missing was Connie. Boy, she would have loved that trip.

I texted her…

My text: “I'm at the beach at the beach music festival. Here are a few pics. You would love this; too bad you aren’t here. I’ll be there to do your yard on Wednesday.”

I returned to making out with the hot little black girl from Savannah. She had the longest tongue. I knew I needed to hook her up with Beverly, my lesbo friend. This girl would make her cum over and over with her tongue.

That night, I ended up with two sisters, which was unbelievable. I fucked one, then the other one, as they kissed each other. I have great stamina, but those two wore me out. Then I lay back, watching them do each other for almost an hour. They were incredible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday and Tuesday were recovery days, and we cut a few yards. Wednesday is Connie’s yard, and there are two more for me in her neighborhood. I did the other two first, finishing just after noon.

I picked up Carl and Manny. We had lunch. I dropped them at home and headed to Connie’s. I had the afternoon to do the yard and may also do her. I had decided that if she wanted it, I would give it to her, all nine inches in every hole if she would let me.

I pulled into the driveway and unloaded my equipment. I walked to the door and knocked, but no one answered. The Vette was here, so I knew she was. I walked around to the backyard, surrounded by an eight-foot privacy fence. They have a beautiful pool, so maybe she was out there.

As I walked through the fence door, I stopped in my tracks. There, lying on the double lounger, was the most delectable naked woman I had ever seen. Connie was sunning nude.

I slowly walked over to her and looked right down at her. Her body was perfect. God could not make any improvements.

Connie sensed a presence and jumped when she opened her eyes. Her initial reaction was to grab a towel to cover herself, but when she saw it was me, she dropped the towel, letting me see her beautiful body.

“Hi,” She stretched her hands over her head, slightly spreading her legs. Her breasts were high on her chest, as I had imagined.  

Hi, I said as my cock hardened, making a tent in my gym shorts. I didn’t try to hide it. I couldn’t, anyway. Connie moved up on her elbows, pushing her amazing breasts out even more. Her nipples were hard and long. My cock twitched.

“I am here to cut your grass, Mrs. Carlos.”

She smiled and spread her legs more, showing me. “I think I have already cut my grass pretty short. I scalped it is nice and smooth!” Her hand slipped between her legs, rubbing her bare mons and pussy lips.

“Holy shit” you are amazing. Do you want to do this now or after I cut your grass, then do it again later tonight? Whatever you want, Mrs. Carlos.” I teased her, knowing I was fucking her once today for sure.

Connie reached back, dropping the back of the lounger flat. She moved into the middle and spread her feet apart, setting them flat on the lounger, letting them flare out, opening her pussy to me. She stretched her arms up and took hold of the top of the lounger.

Her eyes never left mine. She was a fucking vixen, knowing exactly what she wanted.

Connie smiled at me, “Well, my loving Latin husband is away until Saturday. He is off fucking two of his top stylists at some training seminar. I bet they never go to any seminars. So, I think right now I would like for you to eat my pussy and make me cum. Then I will suck your cock and drink your load. Then you can cut my yard. Once you finish that, we can go skinny dipping and see what happens. No condoms are needed. I only like it bareback!”

I peeled off my T-shirt and dropped my shorts. Connie gasped when she saw my hard cock for the first time, “Oh My God, you have a huge cock.”

I smiled and slipped onto the lounger, moving up over her. I was in no rush. We were both going to enjoy this a whole lot. I never just make them cum once. Connie was in for a real treat.

Perfectits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Perfectits

I kissed her hard on the mouth. Her tongue slipped between my lips, and the passion rose. My hands rubbed her sweaty belly up to her full, firm breasts, taking each one in my hands and massaging them, squeezing them, pulling up and milking her nipples until I had them between my fingers and pinched them hard.

“Oh God, yes, I love my nipples pinched, do it harder, then suck them; it might make me cum!” she moaned.

Her hand reached down and found my hard nine inches. There was a gasp, “Oh fuck, you have a big boy here. You make Juan look like a baby.”

I know I am big, but hearing Connie cuckold her husband made my cock twitch. I kissed her hard again, then moved slowly down, sucking, and nibbling her nipples and bringing her to the edge. Then I moved on as she complained, “No, I need to cum, don't stop!” 

I moved down, kissing and licking her tight belly, teasing her navel, and sliding my tongue all over her bare mound. It was baby smooth and had a light sheen of salty sweat coating it.

Connie started to moan and had one hand on my head and one playing with a nipple. I moved down to her thighs and teased her, kissing along her soft inner thighs just below her pussy. She started moaning, begging me to eat her. She began to squirm when I stopped just below her lips and moved to the other thigh, repeating the same thing. 

Her hand tried to pull me to her pussy, so I gave her what she wanted. As soon as my tongue licked her hard clit, Connie came hard, bucking up against my mouth, holding my head tight against her, so I pushed my tongue into her pussy. She was a wet one, so I slurped up her juices and tongue fucked her.

“Oh God Allen, yes, eat my pussy baby, make me cum again. I need it so badly.”

I slithered my tongue around her clit and fingered her hard; she quickly exploded again cumming hard and wetting my face again.

“Oh God, Yes, Cuuuummmiiing so fucking hard.” Connie screeched.

I slipped my other middle finger down, wet with her cream, and rubbed it all around her tight anal bud. It was pulsing as she was cumming. As I pressed against her star, Connie rose, and her ass cheeks clinched, and she moaned deeply. “No one has ever been in there before!”

I asked softly as I rimmed her crinkled hole, “Is it ok?”

Connie swallowed and whispered, “Yes, but please be gentle.”

“Always, baby, unless you tell me to be rough, that is when the real fun begins.” I teased.

I slowly teased her tight hole, “Connie, relax and let it happen. You will love it, then later, I can fuck you there, and you will be mine forever.”

Connie released a gasp of air, and I felt her body sag back as she relaxed.

I leaned down and licked her clit, then slithered my tongue through her opened crease and down to her crinkled star. I rimmed her hole, feeling it begin to pulse. My finger joined in as I slowly pushed against her star, and she opened, taking my fingertip. I moved back up, taking her hard clit in my mouth, sucking on it, and flicking it with my tongue.  

I knew Connie would cum; then I would push my longest finger up her ass knuckle deep, giving her an orgasmic thrill she had never experienced.   

Connie was mumbling as I ate her clit. When I knew she was ready, I pushed two fingers in her pussy and bit down lightly on her clit. She screamed a string of words incoherently, and my middle finger pushed deep in her ass until my knuckle pressed between her cheeks.

Connie began to buck wildly as I started to finger both her pussy and asshole in alternating strokes. I sucked on her clit and looked up, seeing her fingers pinching and pulling up on her nipples, stretching them.

Connie came, coming hard and long, and maybe it was the best cum she had ever had, flooding my face and the lounger with sweet cream. She was in a sexual state now, and I was not done with her yet. I was going to fuck her now and again later; then, whenever I wanted her, she would give herself to me.    

I let her calm for a minute, moving up her body, kissing her breasts and nipples up to her mouth. She tried to devour me, opening her mouth wide and slithering her tongue all around, tasting herself. 

I looked at Connie. The lust made her eyes sparkle. I kissed her again as my cock lay against her lips.

“I am going to fuck you now, Connie. You have never been fucked like this, so enjoy it as much as I will. You are my woman now, and we will be fucking a lot. Please tell me what you want, and I will give it to you. I will take your ass one day, just not today. You can tell me when. Are you ready, baby, for the fuck of your life?”

Connie’s eyes grew wider as she felt the head of my cock press into her hole. She gripped my biceps, squeezing them as she looked deep into my eyes, and a smile appeared.

“Allen, you are incredible. Now please fuck me, give me all your beautiful cock. Make me cum then fill me with your hot load. Fuck me now, fuck me!” Connie begged.

I pushed my cock into her slowly until our bellies pressed together. I stopped, seeing Connie's eyes glaze over when my cockhead pressed against her cervix, touching all the nerve endings that had never been touched. 

Without me moving, Connie had a powerful orgasm. Her pussy squeezed me, wanting my cum, she would have to wait, but I would give her the full load later. 

I slowly began to fuck her. It was a loving fuck, not brutal, as that would come later today. I wanted Connie to feel my passion now and my brutal aggression later. She would love both, and then she could decide how we would fuck in the future.

As I stroked deep into her pussy, her walls squeezed me. I picked up my pace fucking her hard. Connie’s legs wrapped around me, digging her heels into my ass, and pulling me deep into her on every stroke.

Connie was a strong woman and was rising off the lounger fucking me back as I fucked her harder. We were moving like a well-oiled machine, moving in unison, and giving each other pleasure. 

Connie was cumming over and over now. She breathed hard through her open mouth. Our eyes never blinked and were locked on each other.

I asked, “How are you doing, baby? Am I fucking you good?”

She swallowed hard and licked her lips. “Oh God, Allen, you are fucking incredible. I have never been fucked like this; your cock is amazing.”

“So baby, are you ready for the big finish? I have a yard to cut.”

I drove my cock deep into her pussy, making her moan loudly. “God, yes, finish me and make me cum hard, baby. Fill me with your cum!”

Connie pulled me deep into her pussy with her strong legs. I began my final assault, pounding her pussy. This was real fucking now. I reached out and pushed her legs from around me and set my hands on the lounger on either side of her head.

I looked her in the eyes as I pounded deep into her, making our bellies slap together with loud cracking sounds over and over. My cockhead tapped her cervix, making Connie moan. I was like a pile driver, drilling her pussy hard and fast. We had been fucking for a long while, and I was edging now. It was time to finish and give Connie what she needed.

I leaned down and kissed her, whispering, “Are you ready for me, baby, cum with me? I am ready.”

Connie pulled me down, holding my mouth to hers, and looked into my eyes. She broke the kiss and said, “Fuck me, baby make me cum and cum with me. Fill me up!” Then she pulled me back into a hard kiss. I fucked her as we kissed. Stroke after stroke, feeling the familiar tingling in my balls.

I pulled up, breaking the kiss, and pushed her legs back to her shoulders, opening her to me completely. I slammed down into her, slapping together as we fucked. Then it happened, my balls tightened, and I grunted loudly, “Cumming Connie, cum with me. Cum now!”

My balls drew up and erupted; a river of cum was released in shot after shot, one after another, filling Connie’s pussy with my hot creamy cum. When she felt the shots of cum splash inside her, she screamed, “Oh God, yes, fill me, baby, I am cumming!” I felt her pussy begin to milk my cock. We withered together as our bodies satisfied each other.

Finally, I collapsed down on Connie and rolled to the side. The sun was hot, though I had not felt it at all. We were sweaty and covered with cum. 

We lay breathing hard and touching each other. It was good that there were no neighbors nearby, or we would have had an audience from all the noise we made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh My God!

I had just been fucked like never before. I was completely sated and lying beside Allen, my new lover, with not one ounce of strength in my body. I was limp as a dishrag. Sweat and cum were running off and out of me.  

Allen’s incredible cock had touched places no man had ever been, like landing on the moon's surface, but a lot more pleasurable, I am sure. He was long and thick, stretching me more than Juan ever could. Allen’s youthful stamina was also excellent. He never got soft. Even laying her next to me, his cock is hard as steel and could go again right now if I wanted him again.

I leaned down and gripped his hardness. I licked cum off his shaft. We tasted heady, musky, salty, sweet, and tangy. My pussy tingled as I thought about the last hour. My God, what a fucking I received.

I moved to my knees and took Allen’s cock head in my mouth. I looked at Allen. He was lying back with his arms folded under his head, leaving me complete access to his body. He smiled at me without a word. He knew what I was going to do, and I don’t know any man that will turn down an excellent blow job, and I am an expert cocksucker. Thanks to the pageant life, I learned this incredible skill. I never fucked my way up the ladder, but I sure sucked my way along.

I slowly slipped my lips down Allen's sweet cock, taking him into my throat. I was a talented throat massager. And can make a man cum that way, breathing through my nose and slithering my tongue along the underside painting the veins with spittle and flicking his frenulum. No man can resist the incredible sensations I give them, and Allen will not be the first.    

As I played with Allen’s cock he was under my control. His breathing was changing as his cock grew even harder in my mouth. I knew how to work any man, giving them fantastic pleasure.

The other side of sucking cock is ball sucking. Many girls and women will not suck a man’s balls, a big mistake. A man’s balls are like a woman's clit. They are not as sensitive but equally important. A man loves his balls sucked and played with. They care about his jewels and should be treated like a sack of gems.

I took Allen’s balls in my fingers, rolling them like marble, scratching his sack with my nails. I teased his taint, dragging my nails across it and making Allen jump.

I bobbed up and down on Allen’s cock, taking him in my throat each time, massaging his head, then slipping back up, sucking hard, and dragging my teeth over his spongy head. I cupped his balls in my palm and nibbled on them.

“Oh fuck, Connie, you are wicked.” Allen moaned. He was up on his elbows, watching me. I felt special as this young man was getting ready to cum down my throat.

I worked Allen, bobbing up and down and stroking his cock with my hand as my other hand rolled his balls, lightly squeezing them. A deep groan rolled out of Allen, “Fuck Connie, you are going to make me cum!”

I smiled as I licked his cock, sliding my tongue up and down his shaft. I could feel the blood-filled veins popping out, making ridges along his shaft. Then I suddenly gobbled his cock deep in my throat and swallowed three times. I squeezed his balls, and Allen fell back.

“Oh Fuck, Connie, I am going to cum!!”

This is my specialty; I quickly slipped my lips up and sucked on Allen’s cockhead, feeling swelling in my mouth. My right hand started to jerk his cock as fast as I could, flashing up and down his shaft. The heat I was creating made Allen moan. My left hand cradled his balls, massaging them, getting ready for the explosion I was about to make happen.

I quickly removed my hand and slammed my mouth down, taking his cock fully down my throat, swallowing hard three times. I squeezed his balls to just before painful and rolled them fast. I pulled my mouth off him and stroked his cock at rocket speed.

I went for glory, squeezing his balls and jerking him as fast as I could. I leaned over and took his cockhead in my mouth, sucking as hard as I could, feeling his head swell. With one more squeeze and a hard suck, Allen joined loudly, and his balls disappeared from my hand. His cock began to throb, and rope after rope of cum blasted down my throat and into my mouth much faster than I could swallow.

Allen breathed hard, gulping air down as he shook as a powerful orgasm overtook him, and he completely lost it cumming like a geyser feeding me the seed of life.

Allen collapsed back on the bed, gripping the lounge sheet as the last of his incredible orgasm subsided. He looked at me, unable to speak just yet.  

I smiled at Allen. “You must wait a while to regain your strength before cutting the grass. Maybe we should soak in the hot tub.”

Allen lay there, and I lay with him, my head on his chest. I ran my finger through the thin hair on his chest. I kissed his nipple, feeling it harden. Allen was so turned on right now that he could explode at any second. His cock was still hard, lying against his belly, pointing up at us, ready to launch again if there was any ammunition left. His cum factory was busy at work reloading for a future assault. 

I slowly tease his cock, running a finger along the underside. It twitched, and a small amount of precum bubbled out of his pee hold. Could it be that Allen has reloaded already? Jesus, what an incredible man.

I played with his precum spreading it over his cockhead. I wondered if I was ready to go again. It was clear that Allen was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God, what an incredible creature Connie is. I have never known a woman as passionate as her. I had just fucked her as hard as she had ever been fucked, and she had come many times. It was a marathon, well over thirty minutes of pure lust, hard fucking, and orgasms.

Then Connie gave me the most incredible head I had ever experienced. She was an expert cock sucker, something she had learned and mastered over her young life. She took me deep in her throat, doing things to me no woman had ever tried on me. Connie made me cum like a geyser, even harder than when I fucked her, delivering an even bigger load. Connie swallowed all she could with a big smile.

As I lay there with Connie's head on my chest, I wanted to know more about her.

“Connie, tell me everything you think I need to know about you, including your age, education, and family.” I requested.

Connie sat up, “Let's get in the hot tub, and I will tell you, then you must cut my grass.”

“I thought you said you had already cut your grass.” teasing her, I cupped her bare pussy and squeezed.  

Connie slapped my hand away, “The yard, asshole!” she chirped.

I pulled her to the hot tub, stepped into the warm water, and helped Connie to step in. We settled on the seats to find a jet or two to massage us. “Connie, no special jet and no cumming.”

Connie smiled and settled on a jet, not listening to my request. As Connie got in the right spot and shuttered, she asked, “Allen, tell me about yourself first.”  

“Okay, I was born in Fayetteville. I am nineteen years old. I am 6’2” tall and weigh 195 lbs. My family, Grandparents, and most of my aunts and uncles also live here. I have a younger brother and sister. I played football and tennis in high school. I love women and have been with over a hundred. I don’t keep score, but I know the number. I just graduated high school and will attend UGA next year. I want to be a financial man who makes lots of money in mergers and acquisitions. That is about all there is to know about my young life. Your turn.” 

“Okay, I was born in Macon and just turned twenty-five. I am 5’8” tall and weigh about 130. My measurements are breasts 34DD, waist 25”, and hips 35”. We moved to Fayetteville when my dad got a job at the airport about fifteen years ago. I have two sisters and a brother who are all younger, too. I have been in the beauty pageant game since I was ten and won Miss Fayetteville three years ago. I was a senior at Georgia State University. That is where Juan and I met. We dated for a year and got married a year ago. That is all there is.” 

I looked at Connie, who was wiggling in her seat. “Baby, are you getting off on a jet? I told you not to.” 

Connie smiled and moved a little away from the jet. “Okay, I am not on it now!”

“Connie, you have more to tell. I want to know about you, Juan, and his cheating?”

Connie looked at me with cold eyes. Just the mention of Juan and his cheating had completely changed her attitude. The joy and fun we were having suddenly faded away.

“What do you want to know, Allen?” Why do you care?” Connie questioned.

“Connie, I like you, and you should not have to put up with a cheating husband,” I said.

I dipped under the water and looked at Connie's naked body. I rose, sat back against the hot tub, and looked at Connie, who had also wet herself. We both looked like drowned rats!  I wanted to know more about Connie and Juan.

“Connie, are you happy that you married Juan?” I asked.

Connie’s eyes were sad as she started, “That is a tricky question. When we first started to date, Juan treated me like a queen. I was his only woman. Once we married, I became his possession and a member of his female collection. Things became strange, and I wondered what I had got myself into. Being Latino, Juan doesn’t see that fucking another woman is cheating as most people do. He thinks he owns me and can treat me any way he wants.

Take this week, Juan knows that I know that he is fucking the two women he took with him, and he thinks that is OK. Well, for me, it definitely is not OK. We had a massive fight about his playthings. He left angry with me. He has not called or sent me a text since he left.”

I could see that Connie was getting upset. Before I cut their yard, I wanted to ask two more questions. 

“I want to know two more things, OK?”

“Ok, but then you have to get to work,” Connie said.

“Do you love Juan the way you expected you would after a year of marriage? I asked.

Connie closed her eyes and thought for a few minutes, then sighed and said, “No. as things have changed, his love is not true. It is like I am a beautiful car, like the Vette. He likes to show me off, but that is not love. I almost feel like a kept woman. He buys me anything I want. He has put me up in a nice house, and we have good sex when he wants me and not another one of his sable of women.”

“That is so sad, Connie; I am so sorry. That is how things are,” I said. I could see tears on her cheeks as she thought about her situation.

“My last question. If you were free of Juan, what would you do?” I asked.

Connie thought for a few minutes, resting her head on the tub pillow again. “I think I would find a man like you and go wherever they were and try having a more normal life. I am a trained psychologist and would like to find a good job in my field. Juan won’t let me work. Then I would get married again, have babies, and live a happy life.”

I was a little surprised by Connie's answer.

“One more question, what do you mean when you said, a man like you.’”

Connie looked at me and smiled. “Well, you are sweet, kind and magnificent in bed, though we have not been in a bed yet,” she giggled, “You have treated me like a woman, not a possession. I like you and could easily become attached to someone like you.”

Connie leaned over and kissed me softly, “Now go cut my grass and hurry back. I have something special for you when you are finished. Come inside when you are done.”

Connie got up, gathered her towel and the lounger sheet, and walked toward the house. Her fantastic ass swayed as she walked, and my cock twitched. I didn’t touch it. I had to cut the yard now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I went inside, my body was tingling. I had not felt like this since Juan, and I first dated. Now those feelings were back, and they thrilled me. My whole body was on fire again, and Allen had lit it. As I showered, my hands played and teased my nipples and pussy, but it resisted cumming. I needed to calm down so I could save my orgasms for Allen. I wanted him to give them to me.

God, this man could fuck me good. I loved how he made me feel. He was gentle, then rough, then he pounded me, then made love to me, whatever the moment demanded he provided. My whole body gave itself to him, something I could never do with Juan.

I thought about Allen’s questions. They made me think deeply about my marriage, Juan, and what I wanted. Juan had wooed me, and I was enamored with his Latin charm. He was a lover that satisfied me in bed, but now he is cold to me the rest of the time. 

As I look back, Juan had just taken me, dominated me, taking complete control of doing the things he wanted, never considering what I wanted or my actual needs. He always asked if I liked what he did in bed, and I had to say yes, or he would get angry. I rarely liked him fucking me other than the orgasms he gave me. But I felt no real love or emotional satisfaction. It was purely physical.

Then, this young man appeared on my doorstep, and my life was suddenly turned upside down. I was confused by the feeling that he had aroused and the satisfaction he gave me. It is sweet and loving, and my orgasms are long and beautiful, so much better than what Juan gives me. All orgasms are not the same. Yes, they satisfy me, but Allens are so much more powerful and, coupled with my emotional feelings, are incredible. I have never cum with Juan or any other man the way I cum with Allen.

After my shower, I opened a bottle of chardonnay and poured a glass. I sat on the sofa looking out, watching Allen cut my grass. He was shirtless, and sweat was rolling down his skin. He was a beautiful male specimen, and what hung between his legs worked magic on me.

I was six years older than Allen, but he was no kid. He was a real man, not just in bed but in his head. He knew what he wanted and was going to UGA to get it.

As I watched Allen, my body felt a new sensation.  My hand slipped into my robe, cupping my breast, and rubbing my nipples, while my other hand cupped my pussy. A shutter rolled through me as wetness dampened my palm. I was falling for him, but how could that ever work? There was Juan to deal with, and there was the age gap. I knew Allen would be flirting and seducing every horny sorority girl he wanted at UGA, and once they had had him, they would all want to fuck him again and again. No, it would never work. He was a man but still sowing his oats, and he had a lot of oats to sow.

I turned from the window and went to the bathroom to prepare for Allen’s special treat. I started the shower and took out the bag containing the box and lube I had bought just for this occasion. I didn’t know when I would use them, but I decided today was the day. I am Allen, my ass.

I filled the bulb with the solution and went into the shower. I lay on the floor and pushed the bulb into my ass. I squeezed it, filling my ass with the cleaner. I raised my hips, letting it settle deep inside me. The hot water was raining down on me, and I was suddenly very horny.

I squeezed the bulb again, filling my ass with the last of the solution. I felt very full and felt a rumbling start. I stood and quickly walked to the toilet, emptied my body of all the solution, and cleaned myself thoroughly. I went back to the shower and used the bulb to squirt clear water up my ass. I was clean and ready for Allen now.

I dried off and dressed in a sexy baby doll gown with a tiny see-through G-sting thong under. I took a tube of lube with me.

As I finished, I slipped on my spiked heels and walked down the hall. I heard Allen enter through the sliding doors, so I stopped at the kitchen and smiled, “You finished?”

Allen smiled at me and said, “Cutting the yard, yes, but I still have some unfinished business with you to take care of.”

“Oh, really, and what might that business be?” I teased

“I need a shower first, and then I will show you,” Allen said.

Allen dropped his shorts to the floor. His beautiful cock was hanging semis erect between his thighs. I sucked in the air, hissing as Allen walked toward me, his cock swinging with each step. He passed me, and I wanted to grab him and suck his cock right then,

I turned, watching his firm ass sway as he walked away down the hall. My pussy was wetting now, tingling with anticipation of what was going to happen in just a few minutes. I held the lube in my hand, squeezing it, making it warm. Soon it would be in my ass, making my hole slick for Allen's big hard cock.

I shivered, took a deep breath, and let it out slowly. I knew this night would be one of the most memorable nights of my life. I was giving my virgin ass to my new lover for the first time. I was so excited that I knew if I touched myself, I would cum instantly.

I walked to the bedroom and lay on the bed like a sexy model. My heels were still on, and I held the lube as a hint of what I had planned for the night. It would be spectacular.

I heard the shower stop. My heart began to beat faster. This was it.

Part 2 is Coming.    

Copyright © 2024 MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments