Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rough First Time For Cheating Wife

"Looking for something more than vanilla"

85
21 Comments 21
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Sean and I had been sexting for months, sending naughty pictures back and forth.  He has such a great body, tall, toned, dark hair and beard.  Every time I looked at him, I just wanted to jump him.  He made me feel so alive, like my inner goddess had been awoken.  The things he said he wanted to do to me were things I’d only ever watched in porn videos. 

My husband and I had a very vanilla sex life that died not long after our child was born.  To be honest, I lost interest in him.  I wasn’t attracted to him anymore and having any sort of sexual relations was a chore.  I just closed my eyes and prayed he’d be finished soon.

I guess with Sean I felt seen; someone picked me out of all the other women at work and even knowing I was married, wanted nothing more than to spank and fuck me.  The thrill and excitement I felt at this was more than I’d felt in years.

I’ve always doubted my looks, never feeling sexy or seen.  I’m tall, around 5ft 10, curvy with blonde hair, 34E boobs and a big ass.  My ass was the main reason Sean wanted me. He would tell me time and time again about how much he'd love to spank my ass to the point I wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.  Thinking of this turned me on so much, but I was a bit worried about how much spanking I could take.

The messages made me feel wanted and to be honest, married or not, there was no way I was going to turning down such a good-looking guy.  He was practically sex on legs.

We finally arranged a date for him to come to my house when I knew the hubby would be at work.  No chance of us getting caught.  Sean had told me before what outfits he found sexy, and I did my best to find something that he’d like. 

That day he text me to say, “I’m on my way, I'll be at yours soon.”  My heart started beating so loud and fast in my chest.  This was it, he was coming to fuck me, in my house that I share with my husband.  I knew we wouldn’t be disturbed yet I couldn’t stop thinking, "What if he comes home early or the in laws come round?"

Another text, “I’m 2 mins out.”  My heart was still beating mad in my chest.  My pussy started to feel wet with excitement.  The thrill of it all was turning me on. Thoughts of, “Is he going to like my outfit? Will I be what he wants? Will we both enjoy it??” going round in my head.  

Then the doorbell rang.  I took one last look at myself in the mirror, making sure the outfit was ok and then I opened the door.  Due to the street layout, I had to be so careful no one saw how I was answering the door, so I hid behind it as Sean walked in, straight down the hall and into the dining room. 

As he turned to look at me he went “WOW.”  I was standing in the doorway, hair pulled back into a ponytail, wearing a black/nude lace bra with matching panties, suspenders with black knee highs and high-heeled shoes. 

Sean walked over to me, grabbed my hand and put it on his dick.  I could feel how hard he was already.  He turned me round and pressed his body up against my back, his hands running over my body.  The feeling was so electrifying, I couldn’t help but moan.

“That’s right, moan for Daddy," I heard him whisper in my ear as he grabbed my tits.  He pushed my bra out of the way, as he slipped his fingers in and started playing with my nipples, first softly, then harder.  Squeezing them between his thumb and forefinger, harder and harder.  The pain and pleasure mixing, my body rubbing up against his in pleasure.

I could feel his rock-hard dick at my ass, so I reached behind me to grab it.  I wanted so badly to play with it.  “Not yet, all in good time,” he said, as he stopped playing with my tits and took my hand off his dick.

Sean took me over to the dining table and bent me over., my big ass fully exposed in front of him.  I felt him rub his hand over one cheek before I heard a loud slap, he spanked me. 

“Do you like that?” he asked.

"Yes,” I managed to breathe out. 

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Daddy,” I said.

He then spanked me again and again and again.  Each slap was harder than the previous.  If I winced or moved, Daddy would tell me off and then spank me harder.  I kept thinking, “What if he marks me, how will I explain this to the hubby?”  But the pleasure I was feeling from being spanked was more than I thought.

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

“You have such a great ass for spanking.  You take it so well.  I’ve never been able to spank anyone as hard as I have you.” Hearing this gave me such confidence, knowing I was pleasing him.  

He removed my panties and spread my legs even further apart while I was still bent over the table.  Thinking he was going to spank me again, I was very pleased when I felt the tip of his dick on my pussy.

“Fucking hell, you're so wet!” he said as he slid his cock inside me.

I let out a “Fuck,” as I felt it slide in, feeling it going deeper, skin on skin.  Sean then grabbed my waist and started to fuck me from behind.  Picking up the pace as he slammed his dick into my tight, wet pussy with each thrust.

“Oh my God, yes, Daddy, fuck yes.  That feels so good.”

 “You like that, you little slut? You dirty whore? You like Daddy’s dick in you?”  Sean asked between thrusts.

“YES!” I screamed back.  The feeling was so good.  Better than anything I’d experienced before.  I didn’t want him to stop.

I was getting close to coming when he said, “No, you don’t.  You're not allowed to cum yet.” 

Sean pulled his dick out, sat down on a chair and told me to get on top of him.  I lowered myself back on to him, feeling his bare backed dick going deeper inside me, wanting every last inch to pleasure me.

As I sat there on his dick looking at him, I took my bra off and pushed my tits into his face.  Sean was only too happy to start playing with them.  As he sucked them, I started bouncing up and down on his dick. The feeling of it going in and out was so fucking good. 

“Yes, Daddy, that feels so good. I love your dick in me.”

I was so turned on, so awake, I didn’t want to stop.  The feeling was building inside me, but I didn’t want to cum.  I didn’t want to finish.  I just wanted to keep that feeling of his dick inside me and him sucking my tits.  As I got lost in the feeling, I told him to bite my nipples.  Sean did as I asked, “Harder!" I said, “Harder!”  The pleasure I got from this was indescribable. 

There is just something about my tits and nipples being played with that really turns me on.  Though no one had ever been that rough with them.  Sean was.  Sean loved it rough. He said so in our texts.  I let him be rough with me.  I didn’t know how I’d take to it as I had had a pretty vanilla sex life.  But turns out I loved it.

Sean started slapping my tits. He slapped them so hard that they started bruising straight away.  I knew the marks would be hard to hide, but I didn’t care.  I wanted more.  I want to be used and abused.  I wanted it rough like I’d never had it before.

I was getting so close to coming when Sean slapped me across the face.  I was stunned but realised I liked it.  He put his hand on my throat.

“You are such a cheap whore.  Good for nothing but Daddy’s pleasure.  You cum only if I allow it.”  I was thinking for fuck sake, please let me cum.  I need this.

He lifted me up and threw me on the sofa.  Sean climbed on top and thrust his cock straight back it.  I was so wet he just slid right in.

“You cheating whore, if your husband could see you now, being fucked by another man.  You’re my slut, for my pleasure, you got that?” 

“Yes, Daddy,” I managed to say.

Sean threw my legs up over his shoulders and fucked me hard.  “I need to cum. Please let me cum?” I begged him, I needed my release.

“Please let me cum all over your cock?”

“Yes,” he said, breathless. 

As I came, my body shuddered so much, my pussy tightened rough his cock.  I moaned so loudly that I’m sure the next-door neighbours heard, “YES, YES, OH FUCK YES!!”

Then I felt Sean's cock come out of me and something hot hit my face.  He came, shooting his creamy load all over my face and tits.  Once he was done, I licked his cock clean of any cum that was left on it. 

“Fuck me, that was so good,” he said as he lay beside me, panting. 

“That it was.  When are we doing it again?” 

He let out a little laugh as he tried to get his breath back, a massive smile on his face.

I knew I had pleased him and that there would be much more to come.

Published 
Written by irishclover9297
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments