Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How we met

32
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
778 words 778 words

 I've decided to post my wife Vicki's stories... they're all true as I know them, but with some ideas and thoughts about what she might not have told me about her life before me.

The stories are about her earlier life from info Vicki's told me over the years and I've filled in the blanks. I got the distinct impression there was lots more to tell.

I've added picture folders to match each story; see cover pic for this one.

How we met -

Vicki and I have been married 10 years now and most people would say I'm punching above my weight. Vicki's your normal 5' 10' blond-haired stunner with a great figure with 36d lovely round breasts.

I would say I just got lucky and got her just at the right time. She was just off the back of a messy divorce and I was not her normal type but think that's why she liked me. Vicki was more into the strong handsome, successful alpha male type.

We met when she was in her early 30's and I would have said she was in her prime, but I can imagine Vicki would have been stunning and would never have been short of guys chasing her. 

We were both on separate Christmas nights out. I was with a load of guys from my work and Vicki was with a group of girls from hers. I've never been the best at chatting women up, especially hot women like Vicki.

I let all my loud workmates do all the hard work of getting chatting with the group of girls next to us. A few of us had already noticed Vicki as she looked really hot standing in a pair of jeans and a shear top, clearly showing her plump round breasts in a black bra; the picture is pretty much what she looked like.

Vicki didn't seem to be interested in the 'boys about town' guys in our group and there was plenty of hot women and girls with Vicki. .We eventually got chatting and seemed to get on fairly well and I thought I could sense a little bit of a spark while we flirted with one another as the alcohol flowed. She didn't even seem to mind every time she caught me looking at her lovely round 36d tits in her revealing see through top.

AishaRichhhh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaRichhhh

All of a sudden, the rest of her friends began to leave. She leaned into me and whispered they were all going to a club and I took it as a hint when she asked if she'd maybe see me in there later.

It was over an hour before some of the guys and I got in; the place was the usual pitch black, but I spotted Vicki on the dance floor dancing with her hand in the air, obviously now pretty tipsy. I convinced one of the guys to be wing man so I could go and dance with her. As soon as Vicki saw me she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me; she was pretty drunk. 

She'd told me about her messy divorce and I wasn't sure at that time if she'd dated anyone since then, but she seemed pretty horny, openly grinding herself up against me. I found out a few weeks later when I guy turned up at her door out of the blue that she'd had some dates and obviously had gotten a little lonely and horny.

As we danced, my cock was already semi-hard just watching her, but when she started grinding up against me, there was no way she couldn't feel how hard she was making my cock.

She certainly didn't pull away, and if anything, she was rubbing her clit hard against me.

It wasn't long before we'd had a few more drinks and were heading for a quieter corner of the club where we continued to kiss and dry fuck each other.

I couldn't help but catch a feel of her lovely tits through her top and she didn't seem to mind my hands all over her ass as I pulled her onto my hard cock. She moaned into my mouth as we kissed and I could imagine the seam of her jeans being pulled hard against her clit. I found out fairly early in our relationship that she could climax that way.

I desperately wanted to take her home and fuck her, but she was pretty drunk by this time and I felt I might have been taking advantage of the situation. Knowing what I know now, I wish I had.

Many more stories to follow.

Published 
Written by Tony2nz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments