Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making Holiday friends at the Nudist Resort

"A smile. A glance. And we'e off to the races!"

39
6 Comments 6
8.5k Views 8.5k
756 words 756 words

It was going to a solo holiday this year, so I decided to treat myself to a warm-weather visit to Florida. I had been to this nudist resort in Florida once before that had a reputation as being somewhat of a lifestyle resort. My first visit was fairly uneventful, but I decided to give it another try.

I arrived at the resort, stripped at my car, and then walked nude around the pool finding an open lounge chair. I was reading my book while secretly observing all the naked fun in the pool. Men and women, all ages and races, getting in and out of the pool. I loved watching the pool water run down their bodies as people get out of the pool.

All of a sudden I noticed a woman about 35 years old walked by me wearing a sheer black top that revealed her shaved pussy and firm breasts. I saw her look me over from head to toe as she smiled at me. She was alone and took the chair next to me. We exchanged pleasantries and were both quite obvious in our mutual pleasure of looking at each other and showing off.

My favorite move is to get up to cool off in the shower, which means that I will parade around the pool and then shower naked in front of the entire pool area. I walked back splashing her a little. As I apologized, she smiled and said no problem.

She excused herself and left after a few more minutes. I waited for her to come back, but when she didn't then I decided to take a walk in the "trails." As I walked back past the trailers, there she was sitting outside hers. She waved and I walked over with my semi erect cock leading the way.

"Is this your trailer?"

"It is. Would you like to see it?"

"Of course!"

She led the way as I followed her focusing on her tight ass. Being a trailer the tour didn't take long, and then she offered me a drink. We each got a can of beer and she invited me to sit down. She took the chair across from me and was clearly spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to me. I returned the favor and casually opened and closed my legs making my cock get harder.

lissa_hanns
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lissa_hanns

Finally, she stood up and said, "I really don't need this anymore," as she took off the lace black top. As she stood up she came closer to me and I was face to face with her pussy. She took a stop closer and I reached out to pass my hand gently over her smooth mound. She gasped slightly and then I moved my face closer to her body. I could feel her body heat on my face as I leaned in and tickled her clit with my tongue. She pulled my face into her body and I opened my mouth and gave her pussy the full treatment with my wide tongue. She pulled my face into her body even more tightly.

I took a breath and she got down on her knees and started playing with my rock hard cock. In a second she started to lick my shaft from the base of my dick to the tip of the head. She then took as much of my cock into her mouth as she could.

When it was her turn to take a breath she stood up and took me by the hand to the bed where she collapsed on her back. I approached her and lifted her legs up over my shoulders and pulled her towards me. I rubbed my penis on her clit and teased her by entering her pussy ever so slightly. In and out. In and out. Each time going just a little further into her until I was fully thrusting my entire cock in and out.

I could tell that I was getting close to cumming, so I pulled out of her and jacked off. My cock was so wet from her pussy that I didn't need any oil to stroke myself. In about a minute of jerking myself, I shot my three day supply of cum all over her tits and face. She licked the cum from her mouth and wiped the rest with her hand. She then licked her fingers clean of my cum.

We both walked back to the pool and showered together as everyone watched us with obvious delight.

Best holiday ever!

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments