Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nashville Bound

"Dare to chase your dreams"

32
25 Comments 25
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Ashley was a small town girl but had big dreams of being a star in Nashville. She was cute but didn't think she was the type that would stop traffic. Her parents supported her dreams but thought it was crazy that she wanted to leave her hometown since all of her siblings had come home to work in the family business. She didn't want to be stuck in an office all day long with her married sister. 

She packed up her things into the bed of her pickup truck and said her goodbyes. She climbed up in the driver's seat and set her backpack full of goodies in the passenger seat. Her mom wouldn't let her leave without snacks for the six hour drive. 

Ashley pulled out the map and smiled at the heart she had drawn around Nashville. She looked out at the winter landscape with the snow covering the meadows and fields. She turned on the local country station and buckled up. She was so excited about her new start.

She arrived in Nashville early in the afternoon and drove around looking for a hotel room since the apartment she was renting wouldn't be available til tomorrow. She was really excited about the apartment even if she had a roommate. It was a two bedroom apartment in a nice section of Nashville so she would suck it up and deal with it if the roommate turned out to be an ass.

Ashley didn't know a lot about them other than their name was Casey and they were an up and coming musician. She would worry about that tomorrow morning when they were to meet at the apartment. Right now all she wanted was a hot shower and a soft bed.

She found the familiar marquee of the Holiday Inn. She pulled into the parking lot and found an empty spot. She parked and hopped out with her backpack and overnight bag. She found the front desk and got a room for the night. She splurged on a room with a queen size bed. She got up to the room and unpacked the few things she had in her overnight bag. She wanted some order even if only for one night.

Ashley decided first on the list was a hot shower. Then finding dinner somewhere and exploring the nightlife. She undressed and stepped into the inviting shower letting the water flow down her body and letting it completely relax her. She finished her shower and stepped out and dried off with a big fluffy white towel.

She put on her favorite lotion then slipped into a pair of sexy pink panties and a sexy pink bra. She slipped on her favorite pair of jeans and a long sleeve pink t-shirt. Ashley wasn't looking to hook up but if something happened she was going to go with the flow. Finally, she put her phone with her cash and credit card in her back pocket and closed the door behind her.

Ashley left the hotel and carefully walked across the slush and snow. She had been told there were places to eat and have something to drink not too far away. That proved to be true.

She found a cool looking corner bar a short walk from the hotel so she went in and looked around for an empty booth. She was in luck. She went to the open booth and had a seat, putting her phone on the table. A waitress appeared out of nowhere. Ashley ordered dinner and sat back to watch the crowd, enjoying her margarita. 

She noticed him leaning against the bar and he smiled over at her. Ashley smiled back and he walked across the room. He slid into the booth across from her and she got lost in his green eyes.

"Hi, I'm Casey, " he said. 

"Hi Casey, I'm Ashley," she replied.

She immediately wondered to herself if this was the same guy that was supposed to be her roommate but shrugged it off. Not likely, and smiled to herself. 

They had a couple of drinks together and danced to a few tunes. She looked at the clock and realized it was last call. He smiled at her and said, "I'd like to take you home, Ashley."

She smiled and replied, "You can take me back to my hotel room. My place isn't ready til tomorrow."

He helped her out of the booth and they walked back to the hotel hand in hand. He took care to hold her arm as they carefully traveled over the crunchy snow.They got into the elevator and went up to her room. He kissed her good night.

Ashley did something she had never done before. She looked up at him. "Would you like to spend the night with me?"

Casey smiled at her and said, "Yes." 

Ashley wasn't a virgin. But she wasn't really experienced, either. This time she felt something new. She felt some trust. He opened the door and carried her inside the spacious hotel room and put her down. They kissed again and undressed each other, slowly, until they finally made it to the bed. 

He gently laid her back on the bed and they took their time to explore each other. As she was caressing his chest and arms he was kissing her breasts. She couldn't help feeling how much he was getting aroused. HIs boner had grown long and hard while they played.

She was feeling his body get tense and then shake as she kissed his neck and down to his muscled chest, nuzzling him until she heard him moan. All the while he had been feeling her hardening nipples and balancing her breasts in his strong hands. They were kind of rough, but still gentle. Making her feel so good inside. Way down deep inside her body, between her legs. She felt the wetness forming there the way she did when she touched herself all alone in her bed at night.

As the passion increased they let nature and lust take over. Ashley was happy to have Casey roll her soft body over, putting her head on the pillows, and then throwing his leg over her legs, placing himself above her.

"Is this good for you, baby?" he breathed. She could only nod, quickly. And he held his hardness, pressing it into her slippery lips. He slowly pushed it in and in. Smiling down at her. "Good, sweetie?"  Nodding again she accepted him and finally he completely filled her. The began working with each other in unison. He was clearly wanting all of her and she wanted to give him all she was. And they took each other.

This was just like the first time, only better. So much better. Like a new beginning and Ashley cried out as she felt the orgasm spread through her and she felt his sperm shooting into her. This was why she had been on the pill for all this time. For this special time to come for her. And for him, too, she hoped.

They were breathless when it was over. Ashley smiled at Casey then rested her head against his broad chest. He wrapped his arms around her, smiling as they fell asleep together.

The next morning they woke up together and agreed to meet up later since they both had a busy morning. Ashley packed up her things in the room, picking them up off the floor. She smiled as she closed the door behind her. 

She went to the elevator to ride it down to the front desk. She checked out.

She loaded her things into her truck and climbed in and headed to the apartment complex.

She was smiling as she pulled into the complex. The landscaping was beautiful covered with some newly fallen snow.

Ashley found her designated parking place and climbed out. She would come back for her other things after she looked around and went to meet the roommate. 

She went to put the key in the lock but before she could the door opened. She about died. She stammered and stuttered. He grinned at her. She finally found her voice. 

"Why didn't you say something last night?" She asked.

"I wasn't sure since we never exchanged pics," he replied.

"Fair enough," she replied. 

"Living together should be easy since we already know we like each other," he said, grinning. 

"I agree," she replied.

They looked around and decided who would get what room just to keep up proper appearances for when her parents visited. They just wouldn't understand. Later that day all the furniture was delivered and set up while they went shopping for kitchen and bathroom stuff. 

They got back from shopping and ordered a pizza and made the necessary calls back home to let both sets of parents know they got moved in. They curled up on the couch to watch the latest movie on tv and fell asleep like that.

They both woke up there on the couch. There in their sleeping clothes. She in her little camisole and him wearing just his sweat pants. And their hands were moving across each other. His went up and under, touching her soft, tender skin. Feeling the aroused breasts. Her hands were rubbing his chest and arms, feeling his muscular body, and then her hand went lower and felt his growing manhood. His fingers were feeling the wetness of her kitten. She whimpered.

She pressed against his chest and then flipped over, lying with her head over his crotch, and pussy above his face. "You like this, Casey?" He groaned as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down. Her mouth opened as she jerked his sweats away, releasing his shaft and quickly taking it in. Sucking it and licking up and down. Grasping it with a tight, little hand. Biting it and wanting to eat it all up as his tongue was lapping her lips.

Her face was moving up and down now and she heard the moans of lust coming from him as he breathed his hot breath into her pussy. Then he sucked her clit, making her jerk and come, and she bit the head of his prick. Now her hand was stroking it with the drool that was escaping from her lips. She was getting him closer and closer and she pressed her groin down and into his face. Wanting him to take more of her as she took him.

And she did. He erupted so fast it almost gagged her. But she began sucking it down. Taking all of the man juice he had for. Then her body shook and she was coming, too. She was feeling the feeling again. That she had felt before with the first time with him. She knew.

They finally collapsed there on the couch together. They slept there the rest of the night.

Somehow they knew it would be the beginning of something very special and different because they both took a chance and chased their dreams. It might be a cold winter outside but they were certain they were going to be nice and warm.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

 

Published 
Written by Denim_Daisy10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments