Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silvana and Pedro

"Silvana and Pedro find love through their sexuality."

4
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Author's Notes

"Silvana and Pedro's escalating sexual adventures lead them to make love to one another in some very interesting places. <p> [ADVERT] </p> As they become more and more adventurous they learn all about one another's bodies and they fall deeply in love."

Silvana had spent all day with her Moma in preparation for this evenings gala celebration in the Plaza. Her hair had been washed, conditioned, dried, and brushed until it shone. Moma braided it down the sides of her head, down her back and curled it around the top of her head. When Moma finished all of that, she wove tiny roses and ribbons throughout her top braid! It was the most wonderful hairstyle Moma had ever designed for her in her whole life.

The ribbons were all shades of the pinks in the soft lacey cotton dress she was going to be wearing.  Moma had made it for her that week. The material was like a tye dye with multiple colors of pink from a hard deep blushing reddish pink to a very slight breathe of pink. It was die cut in a country style lace pattern overall. The tiny sleeves were soft and just sort of floated on her upper arms. The hem was variegated from just above the knee to just below the knee.

The skirt formed a circle when she twirled around and around in it. To top it off, the entire dress was lightly covered in silver glitter stars. It was so marvelous she knew her friends were going to faint with jealousy!

Moma, of course, had said to go with the perfect hair and dress one must have the perfect shoes and purse so Moma had sewn her a velvet, deep rose pink with satin lining purse with a satin strap. Her shoes were patent leather in a deep rose pink that matched her purse perfectly. All in all she thought she was the most beautiful girl going to the Plaza tonight!

We were all going to the Plaza together, Papa had bought a table up front close to the Master of Ceremonies who was a close friend of the families. So, as she said, we were sitting right close up front and she knew all her friends would see her, especially a certain boy whom she had been crushing on for months now.  She could hardly wait for him to see her and how beautiful she was. Every time she was around him, she was struck dumb and began to get all squishy in places she wasn't used to being squishy in.

It felt so wonderful, she guessed it was a good thing and when she sat down it felt even better. She just enjoyed the delight she was feeling and hoped everyday to see him.  He was 3 years older than her, dark, always well-dressed and he had the softest hands. He had taken her hands when he had been introduced to her, Pedro, even then she had felt squishy and almost fainted at his softest of all touches and broad smile. A jolt of lightning had shot through her, she had inhaled sharply. When she sat her panties were soaking wet and she was shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind.

From that day on she had known that he was the one she wanted to see the fireworks with on the Plaza. Her Moma had told her that the man who gave you the greatest love was the one you saw fireworks with. She knew which man that was for her.   Oh, there was Moma calling, they were on their way! Soon she would know what it felt like to have a real man make you feel squishy!

The Plaza was filled with bright lights, pinatas, a gigantic Christmas tree, Nativity scene, music by Los Angeles Azules, and our friend busy directing everybody, having a large time, as Popa would say. It was all wonderful and beautiful and breathtaking as we were led to our seats near the front of the stage. Some of our friends were arriving at the same time. We were all exclaiming over each others dresses, shoes, purses, hair, whose was most beautiful. Of course her hair, dress and purse won on general consent. She gave Moma a big kiss and thanked her again for her wonderful outfit.

"Hey, don't I get some of this sugar going around?" Asked Popa.

She gave him a big kiss and thanked him for bringing her to this wonderful celebration. He gave her a huge kiss back and a hug and told her there was nothing he wouldn't do for his gorgeous daughter. Then the feasting began! For the next 4 hours there was food, drinks and the best music ever!

Pretty soon they were all, her friends from Community College, out on the dance floor, dancing their hearts out. Pedro was dancing with them all!  He danced closer and closer to her and smiled more and more at her!

She can tell you she was getting very excited and squishy and she noticed her nipples were getting hard and showing against the soft cloth of her dress, dancing up and down beckoning to Pedro.  She didn't mean for this to be happening, but for some reason her body was doing what it wanted to do without her permission.

Soon it was time for the fireworks to begin, they had already gotten permission from their parents to go down on the promenade to watch them so they all ran off.  Pedro took her hand and pulled her into a courtyard quite near the promenade with a beautiful fountain and wonderful flowers of every description tumbling down the walls. It not only looked heavenly, it smelled heavenly as well. Pedro sat on the bench and pulled her down beside him, kissing her first with his lips and then with his tongue.

She gave in to every wish and desire his tongue asked for. Her body was humming with delight. She put her arms around his neck and he began to massage her nipples. She pulled down the front of her dress and begged him to suck on her nipples which he did with much vim, vigor and nuzzling too!

She was in heaven and between his legs his manhood was standing up and massaging the warmest part of her pussy. Her button was sending jolts of fire throughout her entire body. She was jerking spasmodically to a lovers dance. Pedro's fingers had found her button of pleasure and was working it overtime.

She grabbed his manhood and massaged until he had the most outrageous orgasm ever! They were both spent and then his fingers found their way to her clitty again and his other hand found her nipples while her hands massaged his manhood. They tongue kissed like wild things. It was bliss!

Pretty soon they realized it was time to go back to the Plaza and rejoin their friends. They were all talking about the fireworks and how close they had been, how bright, how loud, how wonderful!

“Yes, yes, I saw the fireworks, we both saw them didn't we Pedro?”

“They were spectacular!” Silvana exclaimed.

“Yes, yes,” agreed Pedro, "they were something else!"

They all decided to see if their parents would let them go back out on the promenade and walk, talk and goof around.  Moma and Popa were happy to see her having such fun with her friends. They let her go with no problems.

Silvana and Pedro, of course, went straight back to their courtyard hideaway and immediately began to take up where they left off. Pedro's fingers took no time in sliding her top down to her waist as his lips kissed, luxurious licking and sucking motions from her lips to her nipples, which stood upright begging for the tip of his tongue and the tiniest rub of his teeth. She leaned back and rubbed her crotch against his manhood as lightly as she could while performing a sliding grinding dance as she rose and fell against him.

He slid his fingers inside her and massaged her clit as she performed her grinding dance until they both lost their minds in the blindness of sexual release pulling them into pulsing orgasmic pinwheels of multi colored lights. They didn't realize the second set of fireworks were going off since they were so involved in their own set of fireworks!

Pedro pulled her up and placed his hands so they were cupping her bottom on either side and began to rim the edges of her labia and clitty with his tongue. Silvana leaned back and groaned and whimpered like a needy child. As he circled ever smaller, she groaned ever deeper. Finally he was picking her button massaging it with a masterful intensity while she jerked up and down experiencing yet another orgasm beyond the last greatest orgasm only minutes before.

Pedro smiled at her and she said, “Oh let me do that to you!”

She slid his silk pants down and pulled his already standing manhood out and began to slide her tongue up and down licking and sucking it like the best ice cream cone she had ever eaten. Pedro leaned back and moaned, groaned and lovingly massaged her back, then her nipples as she plunged up and down, round and round. Suddenly he came and she swallowed every bit without even a second thought.

“Lick me now!" She begged. “I am so ready!”

Pedro immediately slid his tongue onto her clit and massaged, as she burst into orgasmic explosions one after another. He slid his tongue deep inside her and massaged her clit with his fingers and she exploded again. Finally they both laid back and laughed and laughed and hugged and kissed.

“Yes," said Silvana, “these were the best fireworks I have ever seen, don't you agree?”

”Oh yes,” said Pedro, as he massaged her breasts,  "these were indeed the best fireworks I have ever seen.”

“I want to watch these all night long. “  

He reached between her legs and began to massage her clitty as he started to throat kiss her. She reached down for his penis and began to stroke it with firm rippling grips. They both became so engrossed in what they were feeling. They could feel the tempo of each others bodies getting hotter and hornier. They could feel each others peak mounting in one another's groins and then agaîn the blasting of two bodies exploding against one another. Then the long sigh afterward. Throbbing members as they remember the wonderful orgasm just experienced.

MarinaMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaMu

They decided right then, there was no doubt they were going to do this again tonight.  They decided the best thing right now was for him to lick, suck and flutter her clitty, which he began to do before they even finished saying it. She slid his cock in her mouth and began to give it a stern round of sucks, licks and rims which immediately had Pedro jumping up and down. She gave his bottom a slap and he responded with a light slap to her bottom as he began to slid his fingers in her pussy and tickle tongued her clitty.

They were both at the edge of the fireworks lurking in the explosions in their loins. They ground in and suddenly it came in waves, rushing, rising and falling, filling that primordial need. They were both spent with their members throbbing, swollen from all of the unexpected activity of the evening.

“You know what I want to do?” Asked Silvana.

Pedro looked at her and asked, ” No, what,” as he stroked her breasts and nuzzled her neck.

“I want to go swimming and feel your naked body wrapping itself around me, your breasts sliding against mine, your penis sliding against my stomach, I want to hold it between my legs and rub it into a frenzy of orgasmic spasms, I want you limp in my arms spent from the joy of loving me.”

Silvana said in a dreamy voice.

” Yes,“  he said, ”and I want to lick you from your pussy to your nipples and back down again while I massage your warm pussy with my other hand and flutter rub your breasts and twist your nipples with my other fingers.”  

“I want to slide on top of you and put my penis against your clitty and massage your clitty with my hard cock, massaging it on the outside, rubbing my fingers on the inside.”

”Then as we are both about to come I want to slide my cock into your soft lips and put my full mouth over your pussy and bring both of us to the most magnificent orgasm.”

“Oh my god, I am so hard!”

As she slipped her lips over his penis and began to do a stroking and twirling, licking and sucking, up and down motion. First very softly and slowly and slowly raising the speed and intensity, greater and greater, until he was only focused on his penis and the sensations rushing through his loins and brain before he exploded in a ten magnitude orgasm. He was panting unable to speak, lolling in the bliss of a softly licked cock slightly jerking as she had finished her frolicking suck on his exploding cock. She continued softly licking it clean.

“Mmmmm... do you like that?” she asked.

"I could just do this forever!” she said.

To which, he groaned a mumbled, ”It's just wonderful!”

He reached over and began to stroke her breasts which responded by the nipples jumping up into perky brown pencil eraser sized nipples which grew harder and harder as he rolled them between his fingertips. She let out a sigh which came from deep inside her. From between her legs where hèr pussy was beginning to stir again, yearning for attention, wishing for Pedro's soft tongue or massaging fingers. She scooted down to make her clit more eàsily available. It didn't take Pedro any more hints than that to realize what the right thing to do would be.

He slid his hand along her leg massaging lightly as he finally reached her pussy, her clitty felt as if it stretched out to feel the softness of the ends of his fingertips. Soon his fingertips we're slowly twirling her clitty in a lightly circling motion, round and round, pushing first soft then hard back in, until she was groaning. Breathing harder and harder until she climaxed with a sharp scream of delight and several spasmodic jerks of her bottom up and down forcing him to finger fuck her over and over as she ground down on his hand.

With both of them exhausted they realized they should probably make a showing at the Plaza to see what their families were up to.  It only took them moments to get their clothes back on and straightened out. Once again they looked like proper young college students coming back from running around the Plaza.

Others had been checking in, off and on, and it had been decided everyone was going to go to the Master of Ceremonies home which was situated on a  beautiful lagoon. At eight o'clock in the morning they all got into their cars and long trekked over to his wonderful home for a luscious breakfast and swimming in the lagoon.

Mama and Papa were so happy to see Pedro, who was the Master of Ceremonies son, paying undying devotion to their beautiful daughter. If they had known why, they probably wouldn't have been so pleased, but as they say ignorance is bliss!  Silvana was luxuriating in the attention, as she was usually a quiet and hidden sort of child.

Moma and Popa had no idea that her pussy was throbbing with delight each time Pedro touched her. It was all she could do to stop herself from sitting on his lap and grinding deeply, making his manhood stand up and massage her pussy while everyone was laughing and talking around them. The better part of discretion told her a massive orgasm on both of their parts just might be noticed and frowned upon very seriously.

So they waited until everyone went in and changed into their bathing suits to go down to the lagoon. She had brought her two piece, and was so glad she had, a bottom would be so easy to remove, where a one piece would have created more problems and less access. Pedro came out in a speedo which delighted her, that would be no problem as far as access was concerned.

Silvana smiled and murmured, “I can see  I'll be able to find what I want very easily and I am craving my moment to find my treasure.“  

Then she licked her lips provocatively and stuck her tongue out at him. He slapped her bottom with a sharp smack as she ran down the path towards the lagoon with Pedro close behind. They were both thinking of the coitus coming soon. Pedro knew a secret spot to swim on the side of the lagoon. He grabbed her hand and lead her down a path barely visible to the casual walker.

"Follow me!"  He whispered and he led her to an opening in the rocks where the sun was just coming up, the water sparkled brightly.

"I can hardly wait to see your sleek, naked body,!”

“Quick, out of our suits!"

Off they came without a second thought.

They embraced, massaging their bodies up and down against one another, sliding her breasts against his and grabbing his penis between her legs and rolling it as if it was a sausage, her bottom massaged backwards añd forwards as she squeezed with enough pressure to pull his penis in and out, in and out in a rhythmic motion hè couldn't resist pulsing back and forth with hèr.

”Oh God. There is no greater joy than this!”  he moaned as he slid his fingers deep inside her pussy and massaged her clitty with them and squeezed her tits with the other.

“Yes, Yes!“ she cried!

She broke into a mind reeling climax and she could feel his come squirting down the backs of her legs.

“Mmmm, that was as wonderful as it can get! I am dying to suck you again. Lay back on the towel and let me take your sticky penis in my mouth and lick until it stands up like a marching soldier, marching into it's dark cavern of warmth and sucking. Let me lick it from top to bottom, let me play with your balls, rolling them from one hand to the other massaging them, cuddling and fondling them."

Silvana was dying to arouse Pedro.

"Oh god how I love to suck you in and out,” she said.

As she tickled the end of his penis with the tip of her tongue, then she went back to rigorously suckling and tonguing him until he came in a blaze of glory.

“Oh continue on sucking!”  He begged.

She obliged with playful licks and slinky pulls to make him jerk up and down over and over and making his penis spasm again and again into a standing position, which she promptly slid her body up and on top of.

She wanted to feel his hard manhood deep inside her even though she had been warned against this. She was on the pill so there was no way she could get pregnant. She slid up on top of him and slipped him slowly inside of her. She had heard her girlfriends say it hurt so she was very careful as she slid down on him.

He grabbed her by the hips and looked at her and asked, “Are you sure?”

”Oh more sure than I have ever been about anything,” and she let herself drop down his eñtire shaft.

There was a blaze of fire and then his penis end massaged the inside of her vagina. She began to rock and roll, back and forth, humming, rolling her eyes back in her head, losing all thoughts in the mindblowing feeling of her sex so completely enclosing his cock and his cock filling every crevice inside of her. She rolled her hips slowly by making circles and lines while he moved his hips back and forth, up and down.

They only lasted a couple of moments and they were both swooning in the passion of his penis massaging her clitty. His hands on her breasts pulling and rolling her perky nipples, her hands massaging his upstanding nipples. They came as the waves broke up on the shore and engulfed them in warm Carribean water.

“I am so in love with you,”  Pedro enclosed his arms around Silvana and french kissed her.

“I will love you forever!” Silvana sighed.

Published 
Written by starlawitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments