Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Notoriety At The Office

"For Melissa, business comes second to exhibitionism."

124
90 Comments 90
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Notorious

Author's Notes

"This is a competition entry - please vote and please vote highly. Everyone that does vote will have a free drink in Rumps bar. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If I win, then I will drop my trousers and entertain you. I may even bring Melissa along. Come on - Lets all do this."

Melissa looked sideways at her husband, Jonathan, before looking into the eyes of Alfred and Matt. The meeting was taking a nosedive and she could sense it.

“Would you mind if my husband and I speak privately?”

She motioned to the door as she turned sideways to stand. They left the room and carried on a somewhat one-sided conversation outside the office. The situation was reminiscent of the Dragon’s Den where the contestants stood at the back of the room to discuss options. Only there weren’t many options.

It was Melissa, attorney-at-law,  that stepped back into the office talking confidently and waving her hands around as she spoke. She walked around the table ensuring that both men had ample opportunity to track her movements and keep their eye on her. When she passed the glass wall of the office, she elegantly twisted the knob that closed the blinds; blocking off Jonathan’s acidic stare.

Melissa smiled, every step deliberate and pre-planned. She looked at Alfred, then Matt. She leant over the table; almost exposing her breasts through her tight white cotton shirt and over her low cut bra.

“We would like to secure your business,” she said matter-of-factly before standing once more and continuing to talk.

As she walked around the table her hands came up on her shirt and she flicked the top button open. If it could have made a sound, it would have pinged. Melissa took another step and another button was undone. Alfred was the first to notice her breasts force the material apart before the third button was spent.

Matt ogled Melissa, watching her every move unfold; extending the odd glance at his partner Alfred, who had sat back in his chair, smiling.

Melissa reached the end of the table and pulled her shirt out from under her skirt. The rest of the buttons were quickly undone and she slipped it from her body to discard it on the chair beside Matt.

“In fact, gentlemen, it’s fair to say, we need your business.”

She stepped on the leather chair; her stiletto heels nearly piercing the thin leather covering. Melissa knew she had their full attention when she stood on the table. She looked down at both of the men, flicked the button on her skirt and slid the zip downwards. Her attention was fixed on Matt as she let it slide down her stockinged thighs to rest on the oak table. She took one step out of it and flicked it onto him with her shoe.

Alfred’s stare had become a lascivious grin as he watched her clasp her bra, unhook it and remove it from her body. She held it over Matt’s head; long enough to allow him to lick his lips before she turned on her heels and dropped it onto Alfred’s head; her breasts wobbling as she made a quick movement.

Melissa leant forward, bending at the waist and giving Matt a free view of her wet snatch. She rewarded herself with a smile as she pinched both nipples; her tongue protruding from her lips as she enticed them. She hooked her thumbs into her knickers and as she stood upright started to pull them down past her thighs; her hands covered her slick sex as she once more turned. Her knickers hit the table and it was evident they were damp. Alfred noticed that Melissa’s sex was soaking wet as she once more bent at the waist displaying her bottom and opening her legs to Alfred’s stare.

MillaDiamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillaDiamond

By the time Melissa knelt on the table, her hands in front of her, her breasts dangling inches from Matt’s face, her knees wide and advertising her arousal to Alfred, she considered anything less than an intense fuck from both of them to be a complete failure. Melissa was too far down her own road to even care whether they got the business or not. 

It was Alfred that took the lead. His hands came up on the front of her thighs and he buried his face in her sex.  Alfred’s tongue extended and Melissa moaned out loud at the intrusion.

“Just what I want – ” she said, imploring Matt to get a move on.

Matt stood up and was struggling to release his cock. Alfred didn’t have that problem and was soon walking around the table with his member fully extended. He motioned for Matt to move along before presenting his cock to her mouth.

Melissa’s maroon lips wrapped around it as soon as she became prostrate on the table; her lips sucked him in as her hands reached under his balls for purchase to pull him forward. His hands clenched at the bun of blonde hair on the top of her head; grunting and pulling on it as he fucked her face.

Melissa let out a groan along Alfred’s cock when Matt entered her. She pushed back as he thrust incessantly into her willing honey pot. The fuck became intense, desperate and rampant.

Her fingers dug into Alfred’s bottom as she climaxed. She just hoped that Alfred’s heart would hold out until the end; or the very least until she swallowed his load.

Her face was forced forward and her hands pulled Alfred further down her throat before she felt him twitch and grasp her hair. The insides of her mouth and throat soothed by the warm fluid that was equally flooding her other hole.

Melissa grunted as her second climax grasped hold of her; swallowing hard in between the spasms she felt from her cunt.

~oOo~

Jonathan paced outside the office; wondering whether Melissa was making any headway. The office staff knew her notoriety all too well. They knew exactly what was happening with the blinds closed. Jonathan’s secretary, Jenny, had been party to it once. An accomplice. Jenny led Jonathan away and suggested a coffee.

When Melissa finally appeared she held up both thumbs with a huge grin on her face. Only Jonathan thought innocently of it.

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments