Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rose

"You can treat her rough if you pay her enough"

10
6 Comments 6
1.1k Views 1.1k
549 words 549 words

Author's Notes

"Anonymous sex with a special client."

Rose sat in the window where any passer-by could see her. She wore a one-piece swimming costume. The council was funny about her sitting there naked apparently. Her card read, ‘You can treat me ruff if you pays me enuff.’ Sadly, Prostitute College does not teach spelling. Still, plenty of punters would ring her bell to enter the flat and to enter Rose too.

The room had a picture rail and she displayed a nurse’s uniform, a police uniform for the seriously kinky, and a gold lame bikini for Star Wars fans. It was a pity that some of her punters looked a bit too much like Jabba the Hutt, really.

Carlo was the landlord. He was very reasonable as he told her. The rent is double for sex workers and of course, Carlo got to sample the product. If he really had to beat her up he was careful not to leave marks. That was considerate. He told her not to ask for the names of clients. ‘They always lie,’ he explained.

So they were all anonymous but one was more anonymous than the others. He contacted her via WhatsApp. His instructions were very precise but he was going to pay a lot and he would pay in advance via Paypal. This made him irresistible.

Rose had to open the door and she had to be lying on the bed face down wearing nothing but a blindfold when he came in. The pink light in the room made her look more raw than naked. She managed to catch a glimpse of him though. Jackboots and whip eh?

He sat on the bed and caressed the soles of her feet. He had warm hands and it was soothing. Then he caressed her heels and slowly moved up the back of her legs, her bum, her back, her shoulders. To her surprise, she was getting wet between the legs

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

Then suddenly he used the whip on the soles of her feet. She opened her mouth and as you might expect a ball gag shut her up properly. The whipping went on and on. At the back of her mind, she felt that it reminded her of something.

Then, he started systematically whipping her heels and the backs of her legs. It went on and on. She was used to being treated rough but this one wanted his money's worth. He forced her legs apart. He fingered her damp cunt roughly: one finger slid in, and then two. Then drew his fingers out. The handle of the whip was not gentle on her cunt. It was rough. She thought of her advertising slogan.

Then he was on top of her forcing his big cock into her backside.

"Up the bum, don't tell mum," flitted through her mind. Her bum was lovely and tight and he soon came inside her.

Was he finished? Was he? Hell?

He twisted his fingers in her hair and raised her head. Then he started to whip her mercilessly. The stains of cum on the bed afterward told that he had been wanking while doing this. Wanking with one hand. Wielding the whip enthusiastically with the other.

He took out the ball gag and gave her one final spank before he left.

"Dad, was that you?"

Published 
Written by Terino
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments