Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brotherly Lust

"Being shared by her brothers is a fantasy come to life"

92
13 Comments 13
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I stepped out of the shower to find my older brother Randy standing at the mirror. He passed me a towel and went back to his shaving. I started drying off, quietly ignoring the wayward glances that came my way. To be honest, I was casting a few back at Randy. My brother was a nicely built hunk of manhood and was wearing just a pair of pyjama bottoms. His big cock was partly erect and visible through the fabric. I wondered if I was the cause of his arousal.

Flashing my brothers was kind of a thing with me. The three of us were still packed into our father’s fairly small house so opportunities abounded. The fact that Randy and Ken clearly enjoyed seeing me nude excited me. While I already had fair bit of sexual experience with other guys, I was pretty much in lust with my older brothers and had been for a while.

My mother had passed away when I was five, leaving our father a single parent. I had been raised by Dad with help from my brothers. Randy was the eldest at twenty-three, and I was the youngest, having just turned eighteen. Between us was Ken, who was turning twenty-one soon.

“Enjoy the show?” I quipped as I hung my towel to dry and put on a robe.

Randy winked at me and replied, “As always. How much do I owe you?”

“Trust me, you’ve paid me in kind already,” I tossed back with a wink of my own. I took another longing look at the bump in his pyjamas, then blew Randy a kiss and headed to my room.

Was I flirting with my older brother? Hell yeah, I was. I did it with both brothers, but Randy was more into it. Ken was a quiet, introspective type who played along but seemed less into the game. My flashing and flirting were indicative of our comfort level with each other, but also of a surprising level of lust that lingered among us.

In my bedroom, I put on a lacy black thong, then a black bodysuit. It fit my trim figure and large bosom like a glove. The neck was scooped out to show off my cleavage, too. I added a black miniskirt over top. Dressed, I gave my long hair a quick comb and put on a bit of makeup. I had no place in particular to go but figured showing off a bit would give my bros’ eyes something to enjoy. And who knew where that might lead?

I paused when I got to the kitchen. Ken stood in front of the window, sipping coffee as he gazed out. He wore just a light pair of boxers, probably what he had slept in. There was a pretty obvious tent in them, which immediately caught my attention.

That sight stirred up the taboo fantasies that lurked behind my flashing and flirting. I frequently masturbated to thoughts of sex with my brothers, especially these days when I was without a partner. For a moment, I let those fantasies ripple through my brain, leaving me a bit moist below. Then, I took a deep breath, trying to calm my growing arousal, and headed for the coffee.

“Hey, bro, how’s life?” I said when Ken noticed me.

“Good, sis. You?”

“Feeling good. Nice tent you got pitched.”

Ken looked puzzled, then looked down. His face turned red. I suddenly wondered if I had gone too far with that comment.

“Oh crap, yeah. Sorry. Didn’t realize I still had morning wood.”

“Nothing to be ashamed of. You have a pretty nice cock, you know.”

He turned even redder, if that was possible.

“What the fuck?” he stammered, “You’re my sister and you’re checking out my dick?”

I moved closer, a smile forming on my lips.

“I’m also a very lusty young woman who likes getting an eyeful of cock. Yours and Randy’s included,” I purred.

Ken smiled, still blushing. His eyes gave me a once-over before settling on my bosom.

He swallowed hard and said, “Yeah, well, I’m a very lusty young guy who thinks his sister has the hottest tits in Eversham.”

That both surprised and delighted me, given Ken’s usual reserved demeanour when I flirted.

“Is it true that you’re still a virgin?” I asked, hoping this was going where I wanted.

“I am. Didn’t work out with Sonja.”

“Meh, she was a bit of a stuck-up bitch. Maybe I know a better option?”

“Who?” he asked, likely already realizing where I was going.

“Moi, of course.”

My brother looked surprised, but less than I expected.

“You? Fuck my sister? You sure that’s a good idea?” he asked.

From the look on his face and the tone of his voice, I got a sense he was not totally opposed to the idea.

“Wouldn’t you like to touch the ‘hottest tits in Eversham’, bro? And I would love to feel that magnificent dick inside me. I have fantasized about both you and Randy many times.”

“Um, so let’s say you’re going to be my first. When? Where?”

“Now’s as good a time as any, isn’t it?” I cooed, trying to sound seductive, “Daddy’s away. Neither of us has to be anywhere today. And I’m horny as hell after flirting with Randy in the bathroom.”

“What about Randy? He’s home,” he asked, remembering that we weren’t really alone.

“Randy’s family. He won’t tell. He might even want to watch. Or join in.”

I flashed a wicked grin at that final comment.

Ken’s eyes widened, but he said nothing. I put my hand on his hard cock and caressed it lightly through the thin fabric of the shorts, leaning in to kiss my brother on the lips as I did. Ken did not protest or resist. Then I slid the top of my bodysuit down to my waist, baring my tits to his eager gaze. I guided my brother’s hands to my boobs.

“Feel them, bro. Ever touched a pair like that before? D-cup tits, just like in porn.”

“I’ve never touched a woman’s boobs, period,” he confessed, beginning to run his fingers over my breasts.

“Squeeze them. Rub my nips and feel how hard they are,” I urged, enjoying the feel of a man’s hands on my breasts again.

As Ken explored my tits with increasing confidence, I pulled his cock out of his shorts. I stroked the shaft and head gently, then wrapped my fingers around it and jerked him.

After another kiss, I sank to my knees. That put my brother’s cock at face level. It was easily eight inches long and quite thick. My pussy moistened as I caressed Ken’s penis with my fingers, then kissed the head.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Randy had arrived and was watching. He was still wearing the pyjamas and had a tent of his own. Our older brother moved a hand to his crotch and rubbed his bulge. I had actually seen Randy’s cock naked a couple times. It was a similar size to Ken’s, maybe even a bit bigger.

“Are you joining or just going to watch?” I said, grinning at Randy.

Suddenly, this morning looked to be turning into one of my wildest sexual fantasies, a threesome with my brothers. My pussy, already moist, grew wetter with anticipation.

I turned back to Ken and wrapped my lips around his shaft just below the head. As I began sucking, I felt a hand undo the snaps that held the crotch of my bodysuit. Randy slid aside the thong, then rubbed my labia. Two fingers pushed into my pussy and started fucking me. His other hand reached around to squeeze my right breast and pinch my nipple. Pleasure and pain both ran through me.

As Randy played with my body, I took Ken’s cock in as far as I dared. He was big, but I had experience deep-throating, so I gave my virgin brother the best blowjob I could. Ken moved his hips a little, not quite fucking my mouth but clearly quite aroused by what I was doing to him.

Randy pulled his fingers out of my pussy and rubbed my clit with a slick finger. That set me off. It was a mild orgasm but still felt terrific. Somehow, I kept sucking Ken as my body twitched from the gentle waves of pleasure.

“I think she’s all warmed up, bro,” Randy told Ken.

I released Ken’s cock and grinned, realizing this scenario had likely been discussed between them at some point. Standing up, I shed my clothes as the guys did the same. After giving each of my brothers a kiss on the lips, I got down on all fours. Ken knelt behind me, Randy in front.

I wrapped my lips around my eldest brother’s big tool and began sucking. From behind, I felt Ken slide his cock into my pussy. We had, I thought, passed the point of no return.

“Like this?” Ken asked.

I released Randy and told him, “Perfect. All the way in, baby. I want to feel that whole big cock inside me.”

I returned to sucking Randy, at the same time enjoying the feel of Ken’s thick cock filling my vagina. He began to move back and forth inside me, but slowly. I switched from sucking Randy to stroking him for a moment so I could urge Ken on.

“Harder, bro. I like it hard and fast,” I said.

Ken began to fuck me with faster, harder thrusts. The slap of flesh on flesh was audible.

“Oh baby, yes, that’s more like it. Fuck me hard, bro,” I yelled at him, then took Randy back into my mouth.

Randy held my head and began fucking my mouth, driving his long, thick cock back to my throat. Even with my previous deep-throat experience, I gagged a little at first. My earlier experience had been with a smaller cock than his.

Now that I had a brother in each end, I was in heaven. Nothing like this had happened to me before. I was having my first threesome, and it was with my two beloved brothers. Randy and Ken using me for their pleasure made the whole thing insanely hot.

Randy’s seed had just spurted out into my throat when I heard Ken groan behind me. His cock poured cum into me while I was eagerly swallowing Randy’s load. I guess that put me over the edge, too. I started shaking and seeing stars as another, stronger orgasm rippled through my body. Finally, I released Randy’s cock, gasping for breath. Ken slipped out of my pussy with a moan.

Once I caught my breath, I rose to my knees and pressed my mouth to Randy’s. After a long, deep kiss, I turned to Ken and gave him the same. His seed, mingled with my juices, ran out of me to make a little puddle on the floor between my knees. At least we were in the kitchen, whose vinyl flooring could be cleaned up easily.

After cleaning up, the three of us put on swimsuits and sunbathed on the patio.

“So, isn’t screwing your sister, like, illegal or immoral or something?” Ken asked after we had been quiet for a while.

Giorgia_Acosta
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giorgia_Acosta

Knowing Ken’s thoughtful nature, I probably should have anticipated a question like that.

I answered, “Incest actually is illegal, I think. Immoral is in the eyes of the beholder, though. We were enjoying each other in a caring way, and that can’t be immoral, can it?”

“We are all adults, all consented, and all got pleasure from the experience,” Randy added, “So, I don’t see the immoral part. And as long as no one else knows, is the law really a concern? What the three of us do together should be no one else’s business.”

“I came in Kris unprotected,” Ken pointed out, “What if she gets pregnant? Wouldn’t that kind of let the cat out of the bag?”

I actually had an answer for that one.

“I am on birth control, Ken. I thought you knew. Dad pressured me to get on it after he found out I was fucking Lenny.”

“The guitarist from that band you sang in a couple years ago? Was he your first?” Ken asked me.

“He was.”

“Have there been many?”

“I am up to five now, including you two and him. There was your friend, Jerry, too.”

“Right. Forgot you had a relationship with Jerry. Though I am not sure I knew you went all the way with him.”

I snorted and laughed.

“Could I help it? Jerry’s a real horndog. I gave him a handjob on our first date, and we screwed on our second.”

Ken laughed.

“He is, isn’t he? Randy, what about you?”

“My first was Linda Wright. She was a cheerleader when I was on the football team. We hooked up after the regional championship celebration when I was seventeen. There’s been quite a few women since. Maybe a dozen.”

“I guess I can’t really talk openly about my first time outside the three of us,” Ken said, sounding a bit mournful.

“You can say you lost it in an MFM threesome but leave out the names and exact circumstances. Just say you promised to be discreet if pressed,” I suggested.

“Yeah, I guess that would be okay.”

“Keeps ‘em guessing. Sometimes that makes for a better story, bro,” Randy said with a grin on his face.

We laughed, then quietly enjoyed the sun on our bodies for a while.

I awoke a bit past midnight that night. My ears pricked up at the faint sound of voices. It sounded like the TV was on. Quietly, I got up and put on a nightie, then went out to the living room.

Ken was on the couch watching the TV. Well, he was looking towards it. The look in his eyes suggested my brother was not paying the program much attention. I watched for a moment, then sat on the couch next to him.

“You okay, bro? Having trouble sleeping?” I said quietly.

Ken looked at me and smiled.

“Kris, I can’t stop thinking about what happened.”

“In a good way? Or still fretting about it?”

“In a good way, I guess. The memories keep getting me turned on. I jerked off once already but still couldn’t get to sleep.”

The thought of Ken masturbating to thoughts of us fucking started to turn me on.

“It was pretty wild, eh? I’ve thought about it a few times myself. But are you still worried about things like the legality or me getting knocked up?”

“No, I think you and Randy are right. Maybe it is still niggling at me a little, but it’s more about, well, wanting more. The more I think about us together like that, the more I want it again. Can we?”

I smiled and rested a hand on his thigh. He was wearing boxers similar to the ones from our encounter in the kitchen. His cock was quite visible under the fabric. Slowly, I began to stroke his thigh.

“We can definitely do it again. I would be game for it. How about now?”

I moved closer, letting my hand stray to the inside of his thigh. My fingers brushed his cock through the cotton as I kissed him.

“You are getting me so fucking turned on, sis.”

“Trust me, I am getting there too.”

I stood and shed my nightie. Underneath I wore just bikini briefs. Then I knelt and grabbed the waistband of my brother’s boxers. Slowly, I drew them down, then tossed them onto my nightie.

Taking Ken’s cock in my hand, I brought it to my mouth. I ran my tongue around the head and licked the shaft, then put it between my lips and began sucking. Ken’s hands rested on the back of my head, stroking my hair and applying light pressure. Knowing my brother was urging me to take him deeper, I let him force his cock in until the head was at my throat.

I guess Ken was more aroused than I thought. It only took a few minutes of oral before cum poured down my throat, almost choking me. After managing to swallow some, I pulled off, gasping as more erupted from his cock.

“Sorry, guess I was too horny,” Ken said.

“It’s fine. Did it feel good?”

“It did. Can I try going down on you? Now I am wondering what a girl tastes like.”

I grinned.

“Love to have you eat me. Let’s change places.”

I got up on the couch, slipped off my panties, and spread my legs. Ken knelt before me, then leaned in. Tentatively, he ran his tongue along my labia.

“Mm, good start,” I cooed, “Try sucking on my lips. And move to the top and stroke me here.”

I pointed to my clit. Ken did as asked and was soon happily eating me while I moaned with delight.

“Put a finger inside,” I said as my arousal grew, “Feel how wet you’re making me. Use your middle one.”

My brother slid his finger in, then I guided him to my G spot. Soon, he was massaging that wonderful place while using his tongue on my clitoris. I threw my head back and groaned as I came hard.

“Wow, you are really wet now,” he said after lapping up my juices.

“I am. Are you able to get it up again? I would love to have you fuck me.”

“Maybe I can go first while he recharges,” said a familiar voice.

We both looked over to see Randy standing there naked, his cock erect. Precum glistened in the flickering light from the TV.

“Oo, so I can get banged by both of you? Yes, go for it,” I said.

I knelt on the couch, leaning on the back, then thrust my ass out. Ken sat beside me on the couch while Randy took his place behind me.

My eldest brother wasted no time. He thrust his cock into my pussy and began pounding me hard. As Randy fucked me, I guided Ken’s hand between my thighs to rub my clitoris as our brother’s cock slid back and forth past it. His other was stroking his cock, coaxing it back to life.

“Oh shit, is this ever hot,” Randy gasped.

He held my hips and drove his cock in as fast and hard as he could. My tits swayed with the repeated impact of our bodies. Then I was coming, letting out a string of sharp cries as my vagina tightened around the cock buried in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Seeker4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments