Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Meeting

"A mutual interest in their pets led to more mutual interests when they met!"

23
17 Comments 17
9.9k Views 9.9k
8.4k words 8.4k words
Maria Sanchez sat by herself at a small table in a quirky little coffee shop aptly named The "C" Cup. She had picked a spot in the coffee shop where she could sit and wait for the arrival of the man she expected to meet there. She wanted to watch the door and get some kind of perceived "advantage" of seeing him before he saw her.

Maria's mystery man was supposed to arrive at 11:00 a.m., so she had gotten there about twenty minutes early in order to gather herself together and to watch for him. So far, nobody inside the coffee shop looked like the picture he had sent to her, and nobody was wearing the clothing he said he would be wearing that day. If he failed to show up, she would write off the whole experience as a bust, but Maria held out hope he would show. He had told her what he intended to do to her once they met, and she was so looking forward to him keeping his promise!

Maria and "SJ19XX", as she knew his chat handle, had been talking back and forth for about four months now, and had become pretty good friends. It started off innocently enough on a Internet forum for dogs, both of them being dog lovers. Maria had a black Lab named Princess that she had rescued from the local animal shelter as a tiny puppy.

But four months ago, Princess passed on being 16 years old. Maria had went to the Forums asking veterinarian advice before Princess died and now that she had passed away, Maria was on the forums seeking support for her grief. That's when she met SJ19XX who, himself, had lost his German Shepherd, Duke, a month prior. The two of them struck up a friendship, each helping to support the other.

That was how it had started, but as they talked and became friends, the subject matter evolved. SJ19XX, otherwise known as Sam, told her more about himself and wanted to get to know Maria (she used her real first name, but neither knew the others last name to this point). They started talking about their jobs, their homes, their likes and dislikes - all the typical "getting to know each other" stuff.

But as time passed and they found they had a lot in common, the talk inevitably came around to what they liked to do sexually. This was where Sam hooked Maria but good! Maria loved sex, anytime, anywhere, and in damn near any configuration! She had been with girls, with guys, and with various combinations thereof.

She liked it in the front, in the rear, you name it she was pretty much up to it! Her only turn off was extreme pain and the REALLY gross stuff - like scat. She didn't even mind "golden showers" so long as they were done in a humiliating, degrading manner. She considered herself a slut and liked to be treated as such... another turn-on for her.

Sam had listened intently to her laundry list of turn-ons and favorite sexual adventures and fantasies. Like her, he was open to just about anything sexually, except he was straight so any additional guys were there for her benefit. His favorite thing to do was to please his partner. He told her he loved the sound of a woman cumming and he loved vocal women who would moan, whimper, make noise. He especially liked "dirty talk"; calling her names and talking dirty to her and having her tell him explicitly what she wanted and how she felt.

Which fit Maria perfectly. She was a moaner - when she was having a good time she would let you and anyone else around know! In fact there had been instances when her enthusiasm had been less than well-received! And as for being called names, well calling her a slut or a dirty whore while fucking her would ignite a fire in her that was tough to put out.

Yes, Sam and Maria seemed custom-made for each other, which made Maria all the more hopeful that Sam would make his appearance and that he would be all that he claimed. Maria had been looking forward to this meeting since they had first talked about it. She had saved his last message... the one where he told her the things he wanted to do to her when they met... and had read and re-read it many times while waiting for this day. And now she was so horny she could hardly contain herself.

"Oh please hurry Sam! Please hurry and come in!" she thought to herself. Her hand inadvertently strayed down between her legs and she rubbed her eager, anxious pussy. If Sam didn't show she would have to go home unsatisfied and get out her dildo - it would help, as her plastic boyfriend could always be counted on to get her off, but it would be a hollow victory at best. No dildo or vibrator could replace the wonderful feeling of a real cock or tongue nestled between the lips of her damp pussy.

Maria looked up again at the clock on the wall. It read 10:54 a.m. She sighed, frustrated that she was still sitting there alone. But then as she was sulking over her cappuccino, she heard the little bell over the door ring. Looking up, she saw a familiar face walk in. Maria spotted him as he stood in the doorway and was sure he was the man she was expecting. He seemed to be slightly less than the six feet tall he had credited himself with being, but that was not a problem.

She was more interested in the other dimension, to be truthful - the seven inches he had told her about. He was wearing the light gray sport coat, white shirt and gray slacks that he told her he would be wearing. To set him apart from anyone else, he told her he would have a red handkerchief folded up in his jacket pocket and she saw the flash of red as he turned towards her. He fit the description perfectly and as he stood at the counter he looked around at the other patrons, hoping to find one in particular.

Maria sat there watching him as he scanned the room, his eyes finally resting on her. He took his cup of coffee and began walking in her direction. Maria's heart raced and her breath caught in her throat. "It's him! And he's headed this way!" she thought. This was it, there was no way to back out now!

Sam had gotten her picture as well and although she hadn't, for safety's sake, shown him her face, she had shown him enough that he would be able to pick her out of a crowd. Now he was walking across the half-full coffee shop towards what he hoped was the person he had come there for. He walked towards the attractive, pleasant looking woman who was looking in his direction. She seemed to be the right age and description he had been given, and she was smiling, apparently at him. Sam hoped she was the one.

The woman had dark black hair and a pretty face with a kind of Latino look to her which he found attractive. He knew that Latino's were hot blooded and most of them loved to fuck. He was hoping she was one of them! She had the wide hips and the big, luscious breasts he had seen in her picture. Maria had, in a moment of weakness, snapped a picture of herself in nothing but her panties and sent it to him. He had liked it very much and now was seeking the owner of the body in that picture.

"Maria?" he asked, when he was got close enough to her.

Her polite smile suddenly got a lot wider and her eyes grew bigger. "Sam?" she asked, hopefully.

"Yep that's me. You look better in person than your picture. Nice to finally meet you," he said, holding out his hand. Maria took his hand and as his finger curled around it she felt a rush of blood to her head and a sudden dampness in her panties. Sam's rough, calloused hand felt so good in her softer, smaller one and she liked the way he wrapped around it like his hand was hugging hers.

Noticing her cup was empty, he asked "Would you like another cup of whatever you are drinking?"

"That would be nice. A cappuccino... just tell them it's for me - they know how I like it. I come here a lot and they know me here. Thank you," she said.

"You got it. Be right back," he said, and went to get their drinks. "Why don't we go out on the patio for a little more privacy?" he suggested when he returned with their drinks.

"Okay, that sounds fine," she said. They would have a little more privacy, but there was still a few people out there so she felt safe. She was smitten with Sam as she knew she would be, but she also knew all the stories about the horrors of meeting someone from online. She was careful.

Sam offered her his hand and helped her from her chair. She smiled at his chivalry and then he followed her out to the patio. He watched Maria walk ahead of him. She looked even better from the back than she had from the front, with her big ass and wide hips. Sam believed that a woman should have curves - he hated those stick women that the beauty magazines kept portraying. Maria was voluptuous and full figured - he enjoyed watching her walk and couldn't wait to see what lay beneath that tight red dress!

When they got out to the patio, he could see why she wanted to be there. It was a warm spring day, and there was a soft pleasant breeze, just enough to keep the temperature down and the bugs away.

As soon as they sat down at one of the patio tables Maria moved her seat closer, so their legs were pressed together and leaned back against his arm. She had been immediately attracted to Sam, and she hoped they wouldn't spend too much time there on the patio. He had kindled her lust with his ideas of what he wanted to do to her and now he was sitting there at the table next to him, which only threw gasoline on an already blazing fire! She had a nice apartment with a big soft bed just waiting to be used and she wanted him to come home and use it - and her - soon!

"So is Maria your real name or is that just what you use online?" he asked her.

"Yes, Maria is my real name. Maria Sanchez," she said.

"Well my name is Sam Jensen. Maria is a very pretty name. Of course I have always had a thing for spicy Latino women anyway. Tell me, Maria, are you spicy?" he said, leaning forward a bit and whispering the last part in a low voice. He put a hand over hers as he spoke.

"Well, you'll have to tell me!" she said coyly.

During their flirting and talking, Sam tried to keep his eyes focused on the pretty, full face of the woman beside him. Her skin was soft and the light brown which was typical of her race. She was quite attractive and he would have loved to stare into that face the whole time they talked. However, try as he might to avoid it, his gaze strayed down to her magnificent tits, bulging out from the top of her strapless dress, smooth and creamy.

Maria saw the fascination her breasts had on her date. She was pretty proud of her full bosom herself - it had gotten her a lot of attention from the men. And she was very glad to see the attention it was getting her now. Maria shot a glance around and with a mischievous bite of her bottom lip she leaned back in her chair a bit, thrusting them out further.

"Do you like them?" she asked.

"Yes I do. Very much."

Maria was tired of waiting. They both knew where this was heading and Maria was tired of the trip... tired of the flirting and dancing around the issue. She appreciated his gentlemanly manners and etiquette, but this was not the time for such formality. And Maria was certainly not in the mood for such proper and refined behavior!

As soon as they finished their drinks, Maria took him by the hand and they left the little coffee shop. As they made it to the street Maria turned to him. "Where are you parked?" she asked.

"Right around the corner there," he said, pointing to the parking lot a couple doors down. "How about you? Where is your car?"

"Oh I don't have a car. I can't afford one and I can't afford to keep one. I took a cab here," she said.

They walked towards his car, her arm in his. As they walked, she felt his bicep and she could hardly wait until those arms were wrapped around her.

They got to his car and she saw what he drove. "This is your car?" she said, very impressed.

He smiled at her reaction, "Yeah, this is my baby." He opened the door to his 2012 Cadillac CTS coupe and seated her in the butter soft leather seat and closed her door. As he walked around the front of the car to get in the drivers side, she looked around at the sumptuous decor in the car.

"This is a very nice car, Sam. I don't think you ever told me what you do for a living," she said.

"Well I haven't. Because we hadn't met yet and I didn't know you, I had to be careful what information I gave out. But now that we have, I'm an attorney. Mostly family law stuff - you know divorces, custody cases, wills and probate, that kind of stuff. But I also do some personal injury work - like work-related accidents, DWI and DUI cases, auto accidents," he said.

Maria was impressed. Yes she would have to hang on to this one! A handsome sexy lawyer... this guy was a keeper! As they pulled out of the parking lot, Maria wanted him to know that she was definitely interested in him. But how? She moved her hand tentatively over to his thigh and let it rest there very lightly. She didn't want to appear too easy or forward. He reassured her, however, that it was all right when he placed his hand over hers, holding it in place for a moment. Then his hand moved back up to drive and Maria moved her hand further up his thigh.

During their past conversations, he had revealed an intimate detail to her. Under the cover of anonymity, they had shared their "statistics" - their measurements. She had described herself as five feet four inches tall, with dark brown waist length hair, brown eyes, and 34DD-26-36. It was the DD part that first caught his eye. He did love a good set of tits! She also confided in him that she was 130 lbs. - not a small girl, but not morbidly obese either. He said he didn't mind a girl with a little "meat on her bones"... that he was glad she wasn't a twiggy little runway model type. She had smiled and giggled at that remark. A lot of the guys she had seen online wanted the supermodel type girl. And a lot of girls portrayed themselves as such.

He had told her that he was six foot tall, well built, with sandy blonde hair, a well-trimmed scruff beard, and for a measurement, he told her he was seven and a half inches long and two inches in diameter. It was those last two details Maria was most interested in right now. She could see he was handsome and well built, but she wanted to know if he was well hung too!

Maria's hand made its way up his leg until it found what it was looking for... an obvious and very sexy bulge in the crotch area. She traced her fingers along it's length and he did feel every bit of the seven inches he claimed. She placed her hand over the hardening lump and giggled softly as it twitched in response.

"Find something there you like?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm..." she said. "Can I... see it?"

"If you like," he said. He moved his seat back a bit and moved his right arm up out of her way. Maria went to work, unbuckling his belt and unfastening and unzipping his pants. She reached in and fished out his hard cock. She held it in her hand, feeling the hard power it possessed, and marveling at the silky softness of the skin.

Maria wanted to taste that big thick fuck pole badly. "May I?" she asked, licking her lips.

"By all means, make yourself at home, my dear!" he said, with a grin.

Maria smiled and leaned over, licking the head of his cock teasingly. He tasted salty but very pleasant and she began licking up and down the shaft and she held it by the base. She licked all around it paying special attention to the rim of the mushroom head and the tip where his pee hole was. Once she had the entire shaft coated with saliva, she opened her mouth and engulfed his hard cock, slid down the silky shaft and taking him deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned as she felt him grow and pulse in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down his steel hard shaft, feeling his soft skin across her tongue. She licked and laved his entire cock as he concentrated on keeping his car between the painted lines!

"Damn, baby.... that feels soo good!" he moaned as he felt her hot mouth surrounding his manhood.

"Mmm," she repeated, agreeing with him. She reached between his legs to cup and fondle his heavy balls as she continued bobbing on his cock.

Maria was thoroughly enjoying herself with her face in his lap and a mouthful of sweet hard cock. But as with most things, the fun was only getting started when he announced that they were almost to her place. To maintain her reputation in her neighborhood, she sat up and composed herself; there would be time enough for more fun. Besides, she didn't want to mess up his suit or his very nice car!

When they got to her apartment building, Maria directed him to park on the side of the building where the visitor parking was. They got out and walked up to the security door and she punched in the four digit security code. The door buzzed and he opened it, allowing her to go it first. Maria led him to the elevator and they took it to the 3rd floor where he apartment was. Once the elevator doors closed he wanted to reach out and fondle her massive tits but she showed him the security camera in the corner. He nodded and even though he wanted nothing more than to ravish her right there in the elevator, they kept their hands to themselves... at least for the moment!

The moment didn't last very long. As soon as they were in her apartment and she had shut the door behind them, Sam pushed Maria back against the wall and kissed her passionately, his arms around Maria's waist and his hands busy squeezing the ass he found so enticing. He pulled her hips towards his so she could feel what she had done to him as he rubbed his hard length against the front of her crotch. Maria moaned and put her arms around his neck as they kissed and she ground herself against the hard bulge in Sam's pants. Both of them had been waiting for this for a long time and both were eager to get on with it.

Not wanting to mess up her apartment carpet, Sam kicked his shoes off while Maria hung his sport coat up in the closet and then she took him by the hand, leading him into the bedroom. She had made the bed earlier that morning with fresh sheets just in case things worked out and she found herself with company this evening. She pulled the blankets out of the way and then lightly pushed him into a seated position on the bed. Once he was sitting on the bed, she hiked her dress up a bit and dropped to her knees in between his spread legs. She went to work again on his belt and pants and she she worked down below, Sam proceeded to rid himself of his shirt and t-shirt.

Once this fly was unzipped, Maria pulled the pants down, as Sam stood up to help her. She peeled his jeans all the way down his legs and off as he stepped out of them. He sat back down on the bed, now naked, ready for her to begin. Maria was just as anxious as he was, having already tasted him, she wanted so much more. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock holding his erection gently in her soft hand.

Maria had been in a romantic slump for the last few months, having broken up with her last boyfriend about six months ago. She had been on a few dates, but none of them seemed to work out for her - she was beginning to get a bit disheartened with the selection of single males in the area. That's what drove her to begin chatting with "SJ19XX" in the first place and why she had decided to meet with him today.

His was the first real cock she had seen since her boyfriend left and to her, it was so much more appealing than the plastic kind she had been using. Her bedside buddy would do in a pinch and it had brought her the necessary release, but the cock she now held was firm and warm and alive, and she was determined to extract as much pleasure and satisfaction from the cock as it could provide... and of course give back what she could in the process.

Now that she had him naked in her bedroom, Maria was also quite pleased to see that Sam had, if anything, understated his size, too. She looked at the large, stiff cock before her and licked her lips hungrily. She wanted to spend a lot of time pleasuring this cock, first with her mouth and then with whatever other orifice he wished to use. "Use" was the operative word here too. Maria wanted to be used. She had always considered herself a bit of a wanton slut and she used to love it when her boyfriend had treated her that way. She enjoyed sex and now that she had a willing partner, she wanted to make up for lost time!

Kneeling in front of him, Maria leaned forward and began licking her way up the underside of Sam's cock. With one hand, she held the hard shaft in position, while she tilted her head from side to side, laving the soft silky skin with her tongue. She loved the way he tasted and took her time savoring his taste on her tongue. Slowly, relishing the slightly salty taste and the texture of his soft skin against her tongue and the feel of his hard shaft against her face, worked her way up his enormous cock. When she reached the mushroom cap, she leaned back on her heels and smiled up at Sam again. "How do you like it so far?"

He could hardly speak, from the intense pleasure sweeping through his body from Maria's magical tongue. "Great! You're wonderful!" he was finally able to say. "I just hope I don't cum too soon."

"I hope you don't either, because it's really great for me too," she said.

She raised her head above his lap and opened her mouth wide, prepared to engulf his entire hard cock.

Maria was in no hurry, though and, as she lowered her face closer to the tip of his massive tool, she reached out her tongue to begin licking the head of Sam's cock. Reveling in its warm velvety texture, her tongue caressed the spongy head until it was completely covered. Then, holding the hard mushroom shape between her lips, she poked her tongue into the slit. Then she started lowering her face farther, laving the hard shaft as her wet, warm mouth enveloped it.

Maria loved sucking cock. She loved everything about it - the soft velvety feel of the skin on the shaft, the hardness as it grew in her mouth, the bumps and ridges as her lips glided up and down the hard shaft, the taste of it and the smell of a man "down there".

Sam's cock was especially delightful - its thickness was just right for spreading her lips as it filled her mouth, and its length was perfect for pressing against the back of her throat. The smooth skin, drawn tightly over its hard shaft, was perfect too, as her tongue caressed every one of his seven inches.

Silka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Silka

It was the best of all possible sizes, big enough to give her a wonderful mouthful, but not so big that she couldn't get it inside her warm wet mouth.

With every delicious stroke of her soft lips, either moving forward or drawing back, Maria's soft brown eyes looked affectionately to the owner of the marvelous cock. She was aware that eye contact such as this provided extra delight for the man whose cock she was sucking, and she also liked to watch the happy grimaces as they flickered across his face. Like most people who truly relish sex, she had always taken nearly as much joy in knowing what a great time she was giving her partner as she does in her own pleasure.

And she was giving her partner a great time indeed.

Sam was loving everything about the way Maria was sucking his fat cock. He looked down and watched as she bobbed up and down on his meaty pole always keeping those soft doe eyes firmly locked in his and smiling around his cock with every moan and comment he made. He watched as his cock slid in and out of her pretty mouth, the lips applying just the right pressure and the warm wetness of her mouth on his cock. Sam moaned louder and writhed as his pleasure grew with every stroke.

Maria was still fully dressed and since she enjoyed cocks in places other than just her mouth, she popped him out of her mouth and stood up. Sam watched as Maria did a little striptease for him. He had wanted to see what lay beneath that tantalizing red dress. She turned around and with one hand holding the top of her dress she used the other one to hold her long black tresses out of the way.

"Would you be a dear and unzip me?" she asked with a flirty look at him.

He unzipped the back of her dress and she turned back around to face him, still holding the dress up. She looked down at herself and then back up, watching him as she revealed her large luscious breasts. Now nude above the waist, she stepped closer, putting her hands around the back of his neck, and smiling down at him.

He smiled back at her and pulled her closer to him, admiring her gorgeous, creamy white globes with their big, pink nipples. They looked even better in person than they had in the pictures she had sent him, and he took one of those pink nipples into his mouth. He licked and sucked the nipples to aching stiffness as Maria moaned her happiness. Maria pulled his face deeper into the breasts wanted to feed him more of the tender flesh.

Sam licked and sucked and chewed on the succulent nipple and then moved to the other one, not wanting either tender morsel to feel neglected and unloved. After a few moments of enjoying her nipples and tits, Maria stepped back again. With another sparkling smile she began sliding the crumpled dress over her wide hips and thighs until it dropped down on its own around her feet. She stepped out of the red fabric puddle and with one foot kicked it out of the way to the side of the room.

Now left in just her panties, stockings, and CFM heels, Maria knelt again. This time she would show him that her tits were more than just decorations to lure the men in or tasty treats once she had.

She leaned forward, holding his cock gently in one hand and her left tit in her other. She began rubbing the hard cock against one of her pink nubs, which quickly grew hard and erect. Sam squirmed and moaned in bliss at the sensation of the tiny hard nipple massaging the head and shaft of his cock. It was a visual delight as well. The sight of Maria's pretty, smiling face above her luscious breasts, with one hand supporting one succulent globe and the other holding his cock was a sight to behold!

Maria was also delighting in the contact of her nipple with Sam's hard cock and the way he moaned and writhed in pleasure. Once her left nipple was good and hard, she turned her body slightly so her other nipple could get and receive the same treatment. This one quickly became just as rigid as the first, and they both stayed that way as Maria moved back and forth, letting the hard cock both provide thrills for both her breasts. Little electrical bolts of joy were shooting through her body from the contacts with her nipples, and Maria could feel her pussy getting involved as well. Her clit was becoming engorged with lust, and juices were starting to trickle down her legs.

With both nipples hard as pencil erasers now, she showed him another trick her tits were good for. She scooted a little closer to the twitching cock standing up tall for her.

"I want your cock between my tits," she said. And before Sam could reply, she had his enormous cock trapped between her pillow-soft tits and was gliding up and down on the hard shaft between her breasts. She lifted her head as she titfucked him and Sam could see her eyes closed her painted lids quiet and peaceful. She was only concentrating on the feeling of his cock as she slid up and down on the wonderful man-tool. Sam gazed in awe at the beauty in front of him, the sight of his cock popping out from between those massive tits and then tucking back inside and Maria's lovely face so happy to be there between his knees.

She mashed her tits firmly together increasing the tightness around his cock. She spit down into the crack to add a little lubrication and make things easier. Sam was in heaven - he'd never felt anything like this before and as he moaned and groaned his pleasure, she smiled. She began licking the tip of his cock as it came within reach of her warm pink tongue, adding to the sensations he was feeling.

"Having fun?" she asked. From somewhere in the foggy haze that had become his mind he heard her.

"Yeah," was his only reply. But she could tell he would have said more if he could.

She titfucked him and licked at the cock as he rode up and down between the soft creamy tits enjoying both the sight and the feelings of this new trick. It was incredible! But Sam knew that he wouldn't last long at this pace. Between the wonderful feeling of being in her mouth and this titfucking, he knew he was going to cum soon.

Maria too could tell he was getting close. So it was no surprise when he announced:

"I'm getting ready to cum, Maria. Do you want it in your mouth?"

She absolutely and unequivocally did, and as he advised her of his upcoming eruption, she let go of his cock with her tits and immediately gobbled down his cock, tightened her lips on the thick shaft that felt so good in her mouth. She sucked faster too, and her tongue continued laving the entire length of the hard shaft as it went in and out of her mouth. Maria felt it jerking, and she knew what that meant, so she positioned her tongue to catch the cum that was about to spurt.

Sam's body jerked. "Oh! I'm cumming!" he exclaimed.

The first big gob of his cum landed where Maria wanted it to, right on her tongue, and she savored the delicious taste before swallowing it. She kept sucking, and two more spurts of semen filled her mouth. Maria relished the taste of every drop, but she didn't swallow the mouthful, continuing to suck for another minute. Maria swirled his cum in her mouth, relishing the taste and texture, until she swallowed it, loving the feel as it slid down her throat. It had been much too long since she had gotten such a delightful treat.

She knew that Sam had more inside him and holding Sam's cock in her hand, she massaged his balls to coax them into giving her just a little more. It worked and this last spurt she aimed at her tits.

"A little for the girls," she said giggling. Then she popped him back in her mouth to suck out the few remaining drops of his precious seed.

"That was wonderful," she told the man who had just filled her mouth with his delicious cum. "I hope you'll do the same for me now."

"I would feel awfully bad if you didn't let me. Lie down on the bed here and get comfortable while I catch my breath."

Smiling, Maria got to her feet, her panties drenched from her rubbing her pussy through them while sucking Sam's cock. She climbed onto the bed and lay on her back with her legs spread wide and her head nestled deep in her pillow. A minute later, Sam got in bed next to her and gazed entranced at the delightful breasts that were waiting for his mouth. As lovely as they were, they were only part of Maria's fabulous body, a body that was his to lick and suck and generally worship. Sam straddled his beautiful companion looking down at her with hunger in his eyes. She was a feast and he was ravenous. He lowered his face to start licking her nearest nipple.

It was still fully hard and erect, and felt even better to his tongue than it had against his cock. Taking his time, wanting this incredible pleasure to last all day long, if possible, he licked the erect pink nub, alternating using broad strokes with the flat of his tongue with short jabs with just the tip of his tongue. Maria cupped her hands under her lovely globes, offering them up to his hot mouth and teasing tongue. Sam graciously moved his attentions back and forth between them, while also enjoying the happy cooing noises she was making.

As marvelous as Maria's sweet succulent breasts were, he knew there were even greater delights waiting for him, and he could smell the aroma of the delectable juices that had soaked Maria's panties even more thoroughly. With some regret, his mouth started licking and sucking and kissing its way down her belly. Briefly, he thrust his tongue into her navel, and Maria giggled, before urging him further down toward what they both knew was his goal. Sam's mouth halted its explorations when it reached the waistband of her fragrant, sodden panties.

Sam slipped his fingers into the waistband of her panties and started to pull them down. She raised her ass off the bed, and he pulled the soaked garment down and around her wide hips, before pausing to lift her legs putting them together so he could remove the wet garment. When they cleared her CFM heels, Maria spread her legs again readying herself for him. Sam took the soaked panties and brought them to his face, inhaling deeply the incredible aroma of a highly aroused woman's pussy. Seeing him take such delight in her smell turned Maria on further and she moaned as she watched him.

Sam then tossed the panties into the pile of clothing already on the floor and turned back to his playmate for the evening. Maria was practically naked now, save only for her stockings and heels, which he decided to leave on just for visual enjoyment.

Maria's delectable pussy was all his to enjoy, and wanting to derive the most pleasure possible, Sam leaned forward, changing his position to get as relaxed as possible. He intended to spend a long time there, with his face buried in Maria's crotch, and he didn't want fatigue or other physical problems to distract him. He wrapped one arm around her thigh to hold her still, knowing that once he started, she would be struggling to back away from him. Sam saw her cleanly shaven pussy mere inches in front of his face, and Sam smiled it its extreme beauty. Maria's pussy appeared even plumper and more juicy and alluring than he ever imagined it. Her skin was a lovely, soft ivory, right up to where the rose petals of her inner lips were blossoming through her slit. At the junction of those inner lips was a pink pearl of a clit, already swollen so much it had partially pushed its way out from under its protective nest.

Sam gently used his fingers to spread open her slit. From the beautiful, shiny-wet pink hole he exposed, her womanly scent arose, the most delightful thing he had ever smelled. Some of the juices with that incredible aroma were trickling down her crotch, and he leaned in close and licked them up. Just as he had anticipated, their flavor was delicious, even better than their fragrance, and he greedily devoured all the nectar before it had a chance to soak into the sheets and go to waste.

In eager anticipation, Maria watched as the young man settled himself in comfortably, his arm around her thigh and his eyes gazing raptly at the place that his tongue and lips would soon be pleasuring. Shivers of joy rippled through her body from where his fingers gently spread her highly sensitive pussy lips. More and stronger waves of delight washed over her when his agile tongue caressed her legs and crotch and labia.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured happily, readying herself to be taken to the heights of ecstasy.

After treating himself to all the nectar available, he started slowly licking his way up one of her heavenly outer lips. The surface of her skin was incredible, as soft and smooth as a warm satin pillow, and he spent a long time there before his tongue reached her mons. He kissed that soft mound, and raised his head to look at the way her pussy was squirming under his face, before bringing his mouth back down to relish more of her fresh juices.

Maria's moans grew louder and happier when Sam's tongue once again started to caress her drooling pussy, this time starting at her pink hole and licking between her inner and outer lips. Everything about Maria's pussy was delightful to him, especially the sweet taste of the juices he found waiting for him there. He licked up all the sweet honey he could find, his tongue bathing her lips and then diving deeper into her warm wet depths as Maria squirmed and gasped and mewled her delight.

Wanting to slowly bring this beautiful woman to an orgasm, Sam avoided the pink pearl that he knew was the sweetest of her sweet spots, doing no more than stroking his tongue across the top of the hood. He concentrated most of his efforts on her fat swollen lips and the inner parts of her pussy he could reach, avoiding her clit so as to draw out his feast a little longer.

Still, the response was immediate. Maria's pussy, which had been squirming under his mouth, started fucking up against Sam's face, and her blissful moans began ending in whimpers. Smiling inwardly at the high level of arousal his partner had reached, he brought his mouth back down to lick the other pair of labia. After relishing the fresh ambrosia that had just been produced, he treated these lips the same way he had the other pair.

This time, after licking and kissing Maria's clit hood, Sam raised his head again, to see her body thrashing on the bed in front of him, while her thighs pummeled the sides of his head.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she whimpered, and Sam knew she was at the apex of her arousal, and it was time for her to cum. He lowered his mouth to her pussy again but, this time, his lips surrounded her swollen love button.

"Yes! Yes! Suck my clit! Oh fuck, Sam! Yes!" Maria exhorted him when she felt Sam's lips doing exactly what she wanted them to do.

She could feel her whole body pitching and tossing on the bed as her level of pleasure quickly mounted toward the ecstasy that had been her goal ever since answering Sam's first email. It had been building, growing ever stronger, while she sucked his cock, increasing drastically when her hard nipples stroked where her mouth had been. The level took a giant leap when his cock filled her mouth with cum, and had continued steadily building as his tongue paid homage to her pussy. With his mouth sucking on her clit, she crested and plunged headlong over the edge.

"OH FUUCCKKK YESSS!!" she cried joyously.

As Maria started cumming, she clamped her legs onto Sam's temples and her hands went to the back of his head to press his face as firmly into her pussy as she could. She continued ramming up against his face in the same rhythm as her cries of joy. He clung tightly to Maria's thighs and kept her clit firmly inside his mouth through her gyrations for as long as she was cumming.

"AHHHH!!" the lady cried ecstatically as all her muscles clenched, and she arched her back, jamming her pussy into Sam's face.

After the best orgasm she had felt in a very long time, Maria lay there on the bed,totally relaxed, giggling like a schoolgirl. Avidly, Sam devoured all the ambrosia from her thighs, her crotch, and all around her pussy. When Maria sucked him off, his climax was the best he had ever experienced, but the erotic thrills of her pussy had gotten him ready for more. His cock was fully erect and he wanted to fuck, and believed correctly, that Maria wanted the same.

Once his feast was completed, Sam backed away, allowing Maria's legs to fall onto the mattress. With his cock eager to go, he looked upon Maria's beautiful form, delighting in the sight of her body sprawled wantonly in front of him. Her legs were spread widely apart; her eyes were blissfully closed, and a great smile of contentment creased her face. He knelt at the foot to wait for her to be ready. Maria opened her eyes when she felt the bed move and, after seeing Sam's cock prepared and aimed in her direction, her smile became less contented and much more lascivious.

When the sexy woman raised her arms, it was an invitation that no man in his right mind would want to refuse. Certainly, Sam didn't. With his right hand guiding his cock, he moved forward on his knees until he was close to her, and leaned forward. Taking that as an RSVP, the grinning Maria reached down her body and used her index fingers to spread her pussy lips. With his weight supported on the other hand, which was beside her hip, Sam moved closer until the head of his cock was pressed against the lovely pink hole she was holding open for him. He moved the tip back and forth against the wetness to spread her natural lubricant, and thrust forward, wedging his cock into the pussy that was so eager and receptive.

Maria felt the head of Sam's hard cock squeeze between her fingers into the wet pink hole that hadn't experienced the real thing for much too long. It felt even better than she remembered, its presence sending waves of joy swirling through her body. She cooed happily, and held her pussy lips apart, waiting for more. Sam didn't make her wait very long.

Maria spread her thighs and bent her knees. She wanted each and every one of those seven inches of stiffness inside her pussy, and Sam felt the same way. With a few more firm strokes, they both had their wish. His entire shaft was buried inside Maria's wet, pink hole, and wave after wave of joy reverberated through her body from where her pussy was being fabulously stretched. It felt every bit as wonderful to Sam, with the entire length of his cock being massaged by the muscles that lined Maria's dripping pussy.

It got even better for both of them. She reached her arms up to embrace him, in an even more intimate invitation. Sam responded by sliding his body forward and curling his arms under hers, so Maria could hug him against her breasts. They kissed, their tongues mingling, and they both took extra joy in the taste of their own juice in the mouth of the other. As they lay together, his cock embedded in her pussy, Maria's writhing under him from the intense pleasure she was feeling sent avalanches of delight crashing through either of their bodies.

Maria broke off the kiss, for she had other things in mind. "Give it to me good! Fuck me Sam, fuck me hard!"

Sam smiled again, and started giving it to her the way she wanted. Pushing back from his elbows, he slowly drew his cock most of the way out of the wet place that had made it so welcome. With just the head still inside, he paused, before driving the entire shaft back inside. When Maria felt the hard, thick cylinder burrowing into her pussy, she flexed her legs and pulled herself forward to meet it.

Over and over, Sam plunged his cock into the lady under him, and she fucked back to meet him. Her happy sighs turned into blissful moans from the incredible sensations she was feeling, and the movements of her body became wilder and more erratic. Maria rocked from side to side under Sam as her level of pleasure mounted toward ecstasy. Although being sucked off earlier had taken the edge off his horniness, he could feel his climax approaching too, and wanted Maria to cum before he did.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Maria whimpered in rhythm with the cock driving in and out of her pussy. Although perhaps not the biggest one to ever entertain her, it was the first in a long time, and extremely welcome.

Sam knew his climax was drawing closer and, from the way Maria was loudly expressing her pleasure and thrashing on the bed under him, he could tell she was also getting close. They continued with that position for almost ten minutes, and she knew her time had arrived.

"Harder!" she urged him. "Fuck me harder!"

He was more than ready for that, and Sam increased his speed, plowing his cock in and out of his partner's pussy as hard and fast as he could. Her hips swiveled under him thrusting her legs back and forth beside his hips like pistons, and her hands massaged his sides and back in the same tempo as his cock plunging deeply into her. Maria continued urging the young man to keep fucking her, whispering to him how wonderful he was making her feel and how he should never stop.

Sam didn't stop, especially when his partner let out a joyful cry as she started cumming. The movements of her hips and legs became even wilder, bucking under him and ramming her pussy up to meet his cock as it surged into her. Her hands no longer moved on his back, but were stationary, with the nails dug into the flesh.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out in rhythm with his cock pounding into her.

Abruptly, the very well-fucked woman howled "AH!! AH!!" and jammed her pussy against the man who had evoked that cry of pure ecstasy.

As soon as she came, Maria melted back into the mattress, almost becoming a pink and white puddle, but Sam didn't even slow down. Over and over he rammed his cock into her dripping pussy until he also climaxed, pumping three spurts of semen into her womb. After his climax, they lay quietly together, catching their respective breaths and murmuring about how great it had already been, and how it would get even better.

Although immensely happy with what they had done that morning, neither Maria nor Sam considered their sexual adventure to be over. Before driving back home late in the afternoon, Sam feasted once more on the juices from between Maria's plump legs, and he also gave his cock another opportunity in her wet pussy as well. Maybe even better, they made a date for him to return to her apartment the following Saturday for more of the same.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments