Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liv's Texan Experience

"Olivia has to leave NY and go on a unexpected trip to Texas."

25
8 Comments 8
3.2k Views 3.2k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"Hello, dear reader! Miss Roberta here! I hope you enjoy this story and thanks for reading."

I have a feeling that when you work from home, people get the idea that you have all the spare time in the world. Since you're always at home and have the liberty to create your own schedule, they think you're always available when they need you. It's that type of misconception that led my older sister to knock on my door at 6:00 AM, demanding that I leave New York and go all the way to Texas for a two-month stay.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked her, feeling flabbergasted.

She had the audacity to roll her eyes at me and sigh before answering.

"You're going to stay with Mom at the farm until her leg heals. Stop acting stupid; you know she needs someone to take care of her, and you're the only one here with time to spare."

I slammed my hand against the table; she always made me furious. I hate how entitled she is, and most of all, I hate how she manipulates all situations, painting me as the crazy bitch while she plays the role of the reasonable and calm older sister. Like what's happening right now.

"What time to spare, Rose? Stop acting like I'm some fucking lazy bitch who does nothing all day! I work, and I work a lot." I yelled at her face.

"But you work from home, Olivia. Now tell me, how am I supposed to work as a doctor from a home office? If someone's dying, am I supposed to send them an email?"

"I'm not saying you have to be the one to go there. What I'm saying is that I also can't. So if we could pay someone..."

"No," she interrupted me. "I'm not spending any money if you can just go there and do it yourself. What you're doing right now is one of your tantrums."

"Out," I said. There's no way I can take any more of this.

"What do you mean 'out'?" she said, frowning at me.

"I mean out of my house, now."

"What? You can't do that..."

"Yes, I can. I will solve this issue with Mom, but I want you out of my house now before you can spit another one of your bullshits at me."

She stared at me with her deadly gaze. When I was little, I got scared when she looked at me that way, but now I was used to it and never looked away. The tension in the air was palpable. Then, she finally got up to leave. Once she was at the door, she stopped just to say something to piss me off one more time.

"You're the most ungrateful person I've ever met. After everything my family has done for you."

"You mean our family," I corrected her.

She slammed the door when she left. I was shaking; every time Rose and I fought, I became a pile of nerves. It wasn't easy for me to stand up against her, but I had to do it anyway. No matter how hard it is to fight back, I never let people treat me like shit.

The situation with me and Rose is pretty complicated. Our mom adopted me when I was 10, and Rose was 14. At the time, Mom had already divorced Rose's dad, and she spent a week in her father's house and one in ours. However, she never accepted me as part of the family. I never understood why because everyone else is super chill about it. Honestly, I couldn't care less for her reasons, as there's nothing in the world that justifies how she treats me.

I went to take a shower to compose myself before I could call Mom. Once I got in the bathroom, I couldn't help looking in the mirror and thinking about how different I look from the other members of my family. While Rose and Mom have blonde hair and blue eyes, I, on the other hand, am a Latina, brunette with dark eyes and caramel-colored skin. When I was in front of Rose, I always pretended what she said didn't affect me, but it sure as hell did.

My shower was quick since I wanted to call Mom before starting to work. When I finished getting ready for the day, I sat on the couch and took a deep breath before dialing her number. After a short wait, I heard my mom's melodic voice.

"Hi, honey! How's my baby doing?" she chirped happily.

"Hey Mom! I'm doing okay. But what about you? I heard you broke your leg," I answered. Just hearing her voice helped make this awfully started day better.

"Ugh, Rose already went to pester you, didn't she? I told her to keep a secret! There's no need for you girls to be worrying about me. I'm fine!"

"How did it happen?" I asked.

"Just, you know, my labyrinthitis. I was having a crisis and tripped down the stairs."

"Oh god, and the doctor put a cast on you, right?" I raised one hand and pinched the bridge of my nose as worry took over me.

"He did, but I told him he was exaggerating! It's no big deal, Olivia. Stop worrying so much; I can handle myself."

"Mom, I can't leave you alone with a broken leg! How are you going to take a shower or go up the stairs to your room? And to make matters worse, your labyrinthitis is back. What if you trip and fall again?"

"I just have to be careful!" she said, exasperated. Mom was the type who loved taking care of others but hated being taken care of.

"Mom, please be reasonable. I just want what's best for you. I can talk to my boss, ask if I can have my vacation early this year or something else. I don't know, but I'll figure it out." As I said that, I heard my mom sigh from the other end of the line.

"Okay, do whatever you want, but remember, you don't have to come," she said stubbornly.

"Sure. I'll call you later, okay?"

"Okay, love you."

"Me too, bye."

After we ended the call, I sent my boss a text asking if we could talk and opened my laptop, diving straight into work. I'm a graphic designer, and the company I work for is quite big. They pay well, and I only have to go into the office at least 2 times per month. It's not the best job in the world, but I've seen worse. Plus, my current boss, a woman named Sharon, is a very good person and a competent worker.

I worked on my projects all day, and at night, I was able to talk with Sharon about my mom's situation. After a long discussion about logistics and conditions, Sharon and I agreed on me being free from work to go stay with my mom for one month. After that, I would spend fifteen days still allowed to be in Texas but with double my workload, and then I had to go back and go into the office for the last fifteen days of that second month.

It wasn't ideal; all the extra work I would have to do on the second month would probably kill me. However, it was the only way for me to be able to go there and take care of my mom. There's no way I would leave her alone, after all, Mom never left me alone when I needed her, no matter how hard it was for her. Like when people found out I was a lesbian, and Mom stood up for me against all the judgment of our little community, leading her to be ostracized along with me. Or when my fiancée cheated on me, and she took a plane all the way to New York so I could cry on her shoulder.

Long story short, I bought a plane ticket, and in twenty-four hours, I would be heading on an unexpected trip to Texas.

•••••

I finally arrived in the small airport in the middle of nowhere. My trip was hell—everything, absolutely everything that could possibly go wrong, did. I was so surprised my plane didn't crash because my luck today was shit. First, my plane was late, but not only was it late, it had also broken something, so they needed another plane to fly us over Texas. Me and the other passengers waited 4 hours until the company fixed the issue. Then the company lost my luggage, and there it goes—another 2 hours looking for it. Did they find it? Yes, they did. Except now, my luggage looked like it had been run over by a truck, and they insisted that the luggage was already like that when I checked in.

Whatever, I was so exhausted that not an ounce of me cared about my messed-up luggage. I just wanted to get to Mom's farm as soon as physically possible and get all this trip thing over with. It was a 5-hour drive from the airport to the farm, so I still had a long way to go. Thank God I wouldn't be the one doing the driving, even though Mom couldn't fetch me like she usually does when I come to visit. She told me one of her workers would be at the airport to take me home.

As I was waiting for the guy, Ash, to show up at the meeting point we had decided, I felt extremely tired but also happy to be back. It's funny because even though living here gave me a fair share of traumas, it also gave me most of my happy memories.

When I was younger and came back to visit, I focused a lot on the bad things, waiting for the bad memories, the judging looks, or the insults whispered just loud enough for me to hear. But now, at twenty-five and after many counseling sessions, I am able to not let the bad things affect me as much and focus on the so many good things that are also here—like my family, the animals, the food and the few people in the community that actually like me.

I was lost in thought when I heard a deep female voice calling my name.

"Excuse me, are you Olivia Jones?" she asked.

I turned around and was immediately stunned. Ash, whom I had assumed was a guy, was actually a woman. Wait, not just a woman—she was one hell of a woman. Tall and buff, wearing boots with jeans and a tank top that revealed vines tattooed on her arms, extending all the way to her back. Her brown hair was arranged in a pixie cut with shaved sides, stunning green eyes, and the most perfect cupid bow I've ever seen on her mouth. To top it all off, she had a nose ring—a silver hoop through her septum.

She was gorgeous, dare I say the hottest woman I've ever seen in real life. She had everything I looked for in a woman appearance-wise. On the other hand, I looked like shit—bags under my eyes, my hair up in a messy bun, and wearing sweatpants and flip-flops. The realization that I was standing before my dream girl looking like an exhausted bag of potatoes hit me like a truck hit my luggage.

"Miss, are you okay?" she asked, and I realized I was staring.

"I'm so sorry! I'm just tired, but yes, that's me. You should be Ash, right?" I answered, composing myself as best as I could.

"Ashley Williams, pleased to meet you," she extended her hand, and I shook it. Oh god, even her hands were strong. "Let me help you with your luggage."

"Thank you! So where did you park?"

Ash had found a spot pretty near our meeting point to park, so thankfully we didn't have to walk a lot until we reached her truck. We threw my stuff in the trunk, and Ashley took the steering wheel, starting our long drive back home.

"So," I said, trying to make conversation, "since when have you been working at my mom's farm? I don't remember you being here when I came last year for Christmas."

"I'm pretty new there. I started two months ago. Right when I moved to town, your mom liked me and offered me the job."

"Hey, so you're like the new girl in town. That's surprising; most people there have been living in that place for ages."

"You're right. Everyone kept asking me if I had family around because they found it weird a complete stranger moving there. I used to live in Tennessee, you know?"

"Do you mind if I ask why you moved here?"

"Not at all! I just really like working with the animals, and the small-town life suits me better than the Nashville bustle," she answered, smiling a bit.

We kept chit-chatting like that until I noticed I was starting to feel hot. I was still wearing the hoodie I put on to protect me against the freezing cold weather on the airplane, but now we were on land, and it was hot—Texas summer type of hot. So, I simply took off my hoodie, revealing the V-neck tee I was wearing underneath. Even though Ash quickly averted her gaze, I noticed she stared a bit at my cleavage. I smiled at the realization.

"So, Ash, are you single?" I asked directly. I wasn't the type to beat around the bush.

She looked a bit surprised but nodded yes.

"I used to be engaged," I told her, "but she cheated on me with an affirming church chick."

She audibly gasped at that, "Wow, that's insane. I'm so sorry about that."

"Thanks, but I'm over it. Her loss, am I right?" I said, giving her a seductive smile and a wink.

"Definitely," she smiled back at me.

The ride home was quicker than I wanted it to be. Talking with Ash was fun, and I love to flirt, even though I was still being very subtle about my interest since I didn't want to rush and freak her out. I was taking it nice and slow, trying to make her wonder, 'Is this girl flirting with me, or am I crazy?' I was having a lot of fun when we finally arrived, and she parked just outside my mom's house.

Seeing the old farmhouse, the one that I called home once, and knowing Mom was in there filled me with joy. Even though Mom visits me often in New York, I only come back on special occasions, like holidays or when she needs me, which is rare. Even though the situation wasn't ideal with Mom being hurt and all, I couldn't be happier to be back.

I quickly got out of the car and rushed inside, already knowing where I would find her. The front door was unlocked, so I entered and went straight to the living room. I found Mom just the way I knew I would, sitting in her armchair, watching documentaries and crocheting. The only different thing was her right leg raised up on a bench, with a cast on it.

"Mom," I called.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me at the archway that led to the living room, her smile so bright that if the sun could be ashamed, it would.

"Livy, you're finally here!" she said happily and opened her arms inviting me to a hug.

I happily indulged, quickly crossing the space between us to give her a warm hug. It was so comforting that all worries about work and anything else melted away. Nothing mattered anymore; being with her was everything. I could spend years trying to explain how much my mom means to me, and I would never be able to get even close to explaining it accurately. I love her so very much.

"Mom, I've been so worried about you," I said, holding her tightly.

"Baby, I told you there was no need to worry. I'm fine," she said, caressing my hair.

We parted the hug, and when I looked back, Ash had already brought my luggage in and was waiting in the archway.

"Where do I put this, Miss Jones?" Ash asked, looking at my mom.

"Can you please put it in the room right next to mine, Ashley? Thank you," Mom said politely.

"Sure, I will be right back."

"Let me help you with that," I said and went to grab one of my suitcases.

"No need, Miss Olivia, I can take them."

"Oh, c'mon, Ash, don't call me miss. We probably have the same age, and I'm not your boss; Mom is."

"Okay, then," she smiled. "Thanks, but I can take them, Olivia."

"I know you can, but I want to help. Let's go," I said, taking one suitcase and one backpack before heading upstairs.

The room next to Mom's was, in fact, my childhood bedroom, but now, after some renovations, it has turned into a pretty good guest room. Ash and I dropped my luggage in the corner of the room; I would put my stuff in the wardrobe tomorrow since I was feeling too tired.

"Thanks, Ash," I said. "You're a real lifesaver."

She smiled and shrugged.

"Just doing my job."

We went back downstairs, and Ash got ready to leave. She said goodbye to Mom, and once she came to say it to me, I asked,

"Will I see you tomorrow?"

''Sure, I usually get here around 7:00 AM."

''I'll be looking forward to seeing you again," I smiled at her and decided to give her a quick hug because why not.

I pressed into her, and surprisingly, she hugged me back. We parted, and flushed with a smile, she left.

"You're trying to woo her, aren't you?" Mom said, looking at me with suspicion. That made me laugh.

"You know me better than anyone," I said, smiling playfully at her.

It was already late, so after I helped Mom get in bed, I went to take a shower and got ready to sleep. I would have to wake up early tomorrow, so I had to fall asleep as fast as possible if I wanted to rest properly. But, since the day was absolutely exhausting, as soon as my head hit the pillow, I slipped into a deep slumber.

•••••

I woke up before the alarm rang, feeling extremely aroused. This wasn't uncommon for me, but today, my arousal was intensified by the fact that I had dreamed about Ash. I kicked the covers out of my way and lazily raised my hands to squeeze my breasts, just the way she did in my dream.

I massaged them a bit over my thin silk camisole, feeling their softness filling my hands. Then I rolled my already hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger, a bit disappointed it wasn't her tongue licking and sucking on them. I could hear myself start to whimper and gasp a little, but I was paying attention to not be too loud, as to not warn my mom about my morning deeds.

Slowly, I lowered one of my hands, reaching for my already damp panties and pressing there.

"Ash," I gasped, imagining her hands pressing against my pussy, instead of mine.

I drove my hand over the waistband of my lace panties and ran my fingers through my slit, wetting them. In my head, Ashley would slowly rub all the way from my entrance to my hard clit, and I mimicked her movements with my fingers. I could see her lightly probing my entrance with two of her fingers. Her thumb rubbing my clit insistently. Her fingers finally entering me, their whole length suddenly inside all at once, ripping a low moan from my mouth.

"Ash," I moaned, "It feels so good!"

I could feel shivers running through my spine. I felt waves of pleasure and heat spreading from my pussy all the way to the rest of my body. My eyes were closed and behind my eyelids I could see Ash on top of me, her green eyes staring deeply into mine. I squirmed on the bed, my movements getting faster and more insistent, until I felt my orgasm coming. When it hit, I rided wave after wave of pure bliss, shaking and panting.

I laid there, breathing heavily, recovering from a very good morning orgasm. I love getting myself off in the morning. And as I was recovering, my alarm goes off and I quickly got up to start my day.

I took a cold shower, and since I wanted to look nice and sexy, put on tiny shorts that barely covered my ass and a tank top with no bra. After I styled my hair and put on some makeup, I ran to the kitchen to get breakfast ready before Mom woke up. I set the table for three instead of two and hurried upstairs to gently shake my Mom awake.

"Good morning, Mom! Time to get up," I said and she just grunted in protest, Mom wasn't really a morning person.

I helped Mom with all of her morning activities, and after a couple of minutes, we sat at the kitchen table eating omelets and chit-chatting. Suddenly, I heard the familiar sound of a truck parking, and I hurried to the porch to welcome our guest.

"Good morning, Ash!" I said happily to the hottie getting out of the truck. "Breakfast's ready, come on in."

"Good morning!" she answered and complied, heading to the kitchen.

Ashley sat in the remaining chair, and I offered her some coffee, which she accepted. I went to the stove to make her omelet; I didn't want to make it beforehand so the food didn't get cold. As I was preparing the food, I listened in on the conversation going on behind me.

"Good morning, Ashley!" I heard my mom say. "Don't you usually eat at home?" she asked quizzically.

"It's just... I guess I woke up late today, you know? Yesterday was exhausting," Ash said with an awkward laugh.

I giggled to myself as I put her omelet in a plate and served it to her, making sure to lean in and press my boobs together for the effect, it sure worked as I could almost see her mouth watering at the sight, but maybe it was just my omelet that was very good.

"So Ash," I said, joining them at the table, "I'm going to be free after 8:00 PM, and me and some friends are going to hang out. Wanna come?"

"Sure, where are you guys going?" she said, smiling brightly.

"Just a get-together at Grace's house; she's one of my close friends since high school."

"They wouldn't mind me coming?"

"Of course not! The more, the merrier," I said, reaching for her hand across the table and squeezing it.

Ash finished her coffee before taking a bite of her omelet, and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Damn, girl," she said. "Your omelet's good."

"Thanks, baby. I know," I said, giving her a wink.

After we were done with breakfast, Ash headed out to work, and I helped Mom set up in her armchair with a big bottle of water and some biscuits by her side, so she wouldn't have to get up anytime soon. I went ahead and started cleaning the house: I washed the dishes, made the beds, vacuumed the whole place, took care of all the dirty clothes.

I'm a perfectionist, so once I start cleaning, I can't stop until everything is in place and sparkling. When I was done, it was already time for lunch, so I decided to take Mom to a restaurant so she could go out a little and get some fresh air. We asked Ash if she wanted to come, but she was still busy, so it would be just me and Mom.

I drove us to the usual diner we always go to and sat in the same spot we always sit at. The place was frozen in time; nothing had changed since the first time I came here, only the staff. Good ol' Mrs. Brown had retired from her post as a waitress, and her daughter Camilla had assumed the role.

Camilla and I had a bit of history together. I hooked up with a lot of the girls in town; the goody two-shoes small-town girlies always went after me. But the thing with Camilla was that she came to me very often, and even though most girls I hooked up with were just teens experimenting, and stopped looking for me once they grew up, married, and shit, every time I came to town, Camilla went after me, and today wasn't different.

"Good afternoon, girls! What can I get you?" she said, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Hey, Cam," I said. "Long time no see."

"Yeah, you used to come here more often. Now you only come on holidays or when a disaster happens," she said and faked a pout, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Cam dear," Mom said, "Can you get me a cheeseburger, and instead of fries, I want salad on the side."

"Sure, Miss Jones! What about you, Liv?" she asked.

"Same as Mom, and can you please bring us some Coke?" I answered.

"Okay, I will bring your order in a bit," she turned her eyes at me and gave me a sly smile. "Hey, Liv, Mom and Dad haven't seen you in a while. Why don't you come and say hi to them? They're in the back."

Maybe I should have refused and just stayed there to eat lunch, but I rarely deny a fun time, especially if it's with a beauty like Camilla.

"Sure," I said, smiling back at her. "I will be right back," I told my mom before getting up from the table and following Cam to the staff room.

Once we were in, she quickly locked the door and smashed her soft lips against mine. Camilla's kisses were always desperate, like she was trapped in the desert and I was her only source of water. She only parted when we were both breathless.

"Fuck, Liv," she said, her eyes burning with passion. "I missed you so much!"

We started kissing again, our tongues wrestling against each other, and the way she suck and bit my lips was amazing. Cam was one of the best kissers I've ever been with. I reached my hands and grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly, ripping a moan from her lips.

"Yes, baby," she moaned. "I want more."

"Don't worry," I said and gave her neck a deep lingering kiss, making her shake all over. "I got you."

I fell on my knees and she leaned against the wall, holding her skirt up for me. I knew she was expecting me to come here, since she was wearing a sexy black lace thong that barely covered her pussy. Camilla was sopping wet, I knew that the fact that her husband was awful in bed had a part in that. She was constantly unsatisfied, and according to her, I was the only one that knew how to fuck her properly.

"Cam, I love how you always get so wet," I said pressing the front of her panties and relishing on the squishy sounds it made.

"Liv, please," she panted. "I'm so wet for you, please lick me."

Quickly I lowered her panties and attached my mouth to her begging pussy. She let out a moan of pure relief, I felt her finger through my hair, pushing me deeper into her. I licked and sucked her slit, loving the familiar taste and her sexy moans.

"Yes, Liv!" she said, grinding her pussy against my face. "It feels so fucking good!"

I raised my hand and quickly inserted two fingers in her, pumping them in and out roughly, just the way she liked it. I attached my mouth to her clit, sucking on her hardened nub, that made her gasp loudly. My other hand was squeezing her buttcheeks and I let my fingertips brush against her asshole. I loved licking Cam, her nectar was sweet and all her reactions made me burn with lust.

"Liv, you're eating me out so good!" she moaned. "You're going to make me cum in your mouth!"

Her moans were loud, and I knew it was useless to tell her to keep it down. Camilla was extremely vocal when we were having sex. She was shaking and squirming on my mouth and I knew exactly when she was going to orgasm by her grip on my hair getting even tighter.

She came with a loud and long moan of pure relief. Cam was one hell of a squirter, so I covered her pussy with my mouth, making sure to not waste a single drop of her sweet nectar, she loved seeing me drink it, she always said it was the best part. I felt her fingertips brushing my hair as I swallowed and when I was done, she feel on her knees and kissed me, licking all of her juices off my face.

"I want to do you too, Liv," she said between our kisses.

"Not now, baby," I answered, a bit sad because I would love sitting in Cam's face. "They're waiting for us."

We made out a bit more before cleaning ourselves and heading back to our places. When I arrived at the table, Mom looked at me with an arched brow and a look of suspicion.

"Did you at least greet her parents?" she asked.

"I tried, but we were busy," I said, laughing a little, and Mom just sighed.

Our food arrived swiftly, and the rest of our lunch went blissfully normal. I even greeted Camilla's parents before leaving. We both went home satisfied— the food wasn't amazing, but it was good enough. I drove slowly on the way home since I wanted to savor the time with Mom. We just chit-chatted and gossiped; I love that.

ZaraMartines
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZaraMartines

Once we were home, I helped Mom upstairs so she could take a nap, and I also wanted to sleep a little. However, I decided to take my nap outside on the porch. I wanted to spend as much time as possible breathing the fresh air. In New York, I was always inside, and when I was outside, the air smelled like smoke and trash.

I sat in the old rocking chair and just felt the breeze. It was summer, but by some miracle, the weather was nice today. I could hear the animals and the trees swaying, and I felt so at peace—more than I've ever felt in a while. Even though I would never come back to live here for various reasons, I had come to enjoy the peace this place brought me. And just like that, I fell asleep.

•••••

I woke up startled by a text from Mom asking for help to get downstairs; I had slept more than I intended. I jumped from the rocking chair and quickly headed upstairs to help Mom.

"Took you a while," she said as soon as I opened her bedroom door.

"Sorry, I blacked out," I said, already helping her out of bed.

"You better hurry, dear. It's almost time for you and Ashley to head to Grace's house. You asked her to show up here at 8:30 PM so you could go together, remember?" Mom said, sounding worried. She was the type that hated being late, so she always insisted on me also never being late to anything.

"I know, Mom. I won't be late. I just have to help you downstairs, get dinner ready, bring the clothes that were drying inside, take a shower, dress up, and do my hair and makeup," I said, counting all the tasks on my fingers.

Mom's eyes widened at my long list of to-dos. "That's a lot, Olivia. You won't make it!"

"Don't worry; I got this," I said, giving her a reassuring smile. "Wanna bet?"

Then the worry in her eyes turned into excitement; we loved betting—it was our thing.

"Fifty bucks that you can't make it without being late!" she said confidently.

"Deal," I answered, and we shook hands.

Once I helped Mom set up in her armchair, I ran to the kitchen to make the mac and cheese she insisted on having for dinner. While the pasta was boiling, I grabbed a basket and quickly retrieved the clothes from the clothesline as fast as humanly possible. When I returned, the pasta was almost done, so I prepared the sauce, mixed it with the cheese and the pasta, put it on a plate, and served Mom the quickest mac and cheese of my life.

"You little bitch," she said, stunned by how fast I could be when I wanted to.

"You already owe me fifty bucks," I said, laughing and running upstairs.

"Not yet I don't!" I heard her yelling from downstairs.

I rushed to the shower and thanked my past self for shaving in the morning because there was absolutely no way I would have time to do it now. I took a quick shower, but I still wanted to smell good and be clean for tonight. So, even though it was quick, it was also longer than I wanted it to be.

After the shower came the trickiest part. I couldn't rush my makeup and hair; I had to look perfect, and that took time and effort. So, I decided to forget my time limit for a bit and focus on the task at hand. I carefully applied my makeup with smoky eyes, a knife-sharp eyeliner, and stunning red lips. Then, I blow-dried and styled my hair to perfection. It had taken a while, but it was quicker than I expected.

"You're going to lose, Mom!" I yelled from my room, feeling euphoric with the success of the hair and makeup.

The only thing left was getting dressed, but I had already decided on my outfit. I picked a tight-fitting dress that accentuated my curves and my cleavage perfectly. The dress only went to half my thigh, so it was pretty short and sexy. I paired it with some strappy stilettos that showcased my perfectly manicured feet.

I grabbed my bag and took a final look in the mirror, and damn, I looked stunning. I had really upped my game with the hair and makeup. But I had no time to keep staring at myself in the mirror. I rushed downstairs, being careful not to break my leg in my high heels. As soon as I got to the living room, I was met with both a pleasant and an unpleasant surprise.

The unpleasant surprise was that Ash was already there, sitting on the couch, waiting for me. According to the clock, I was 7 minutes late, so I lost the bet. The pleasant one was the way Ash's mouth dropped when she saw me standing in the archway.

"God, Liv," she said, standing from the couch and crossing the space between us. "You look... fucking gorgeous."

"To be fair," I said, resting my hand against her chest, "you look pretty good yourself."

And that wasn't flattery; Ash looked stunning. She was wearing a fitted shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, allowing me to see just a hint of her cleavage. Her hair was spotless, and she smelled like cologne.

I was considering throwing myself on top of her right there and then, but my mom's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"Olivia, you owe me fifty bucks. Pay up," Mom said triumphantly, and I rolled my eyes as I reached for my wallet and paid her.

"What was that about?" Ash asked, looking confused.

"I'll explain it in the car," I answered before asking Ash to help me take Mom upstairs. "Call me if anything happens, okay?" I said, giving my mom a tight hug.

"Sure, baby, go and have fun with your friends," she said, and we parted our hug. "Ash, take good care of my daughter, or I'll kill you," she said jokingly but with just a hint of truthfulness to it.

"I promise to take very good care of her, Miss Jones," Ash said and shook my mom's hand before we headed downstairs and into Ash's truck.

The drive was quick; Grace's house was just the way I remembered it, small and cozy-looking even on the outside. I immediately noticed Grace still had thousands of plants in her front garden and on her porch. That girl was an addict.

"You sure they don't mind me coming?" Ash asked, looking a little nervous—cute.

"Hey, I told you they're chill. In fact, they are dying to meet you. There's not a lot of queer people in the community, so we're all excited to add you to the group, if you want to, that is," I said reassuringly.

She smiled brightly; I noticed she calmed down a little.

"I would like that," she answered.

We got out of the truck and I knocked on the front door, it didn't take long for Grace to open it excitedly.

"Livy, you're here!" she said happily, giving me a big hug. We haven't seen each other since Christmas.

"Girl, I missed you so much," I said, squeezing her back.

When we parted our hug, Grace looked Ash up and down.

"Damn, you're hot," she said with a big smile, making Ash's face turn red. "You must be Ashley, right? I'm Grace." She extended her hand so Ashley could shake it.

"Nice to meet you, Grace," Ash said, still looking a bit flustered by Grace's loose tongue. "You have a very beautiful house."

"Thank you! It's the plants, you know? They do make a difference. Come on in," she beckoned, leading us into her house and then to the backyard.

"Olivia and Ash are here!" she yelled to the rest of my friends, who were already there.

My clique consisted of five people, me and Ash not included. The interesting thing is that we were all queer. It wasn't like we had a 'no heterosexual' or 'no cisgender' policy; it's just that usually, the people who get bullied together in high school stick together. So, we were all bullied in high school for being gay, lesbian, etc. Amongst our social misery, we became friends.

"I missed you guys so much!" I yelled as soon as I saw them and rushed in for the many hugs I wanted to give and receive.

"Our bitch is back!" Ginny screamed, jumping excitedly. We were a pretty loud bunch.

We hugged and greeted each other happily. Being with my friends was something I loved doing. Our get-togethers didn't happen often, but when they did, it was always perfect.

"Everyone," I got their attention and pulled Ash close to me. "This is Ashley, and she's been working at Mom's farm for the past two months."

"Oh my God, no way," Emma said wide-eyed. "You're the new girl?"

"In the flesh," Ash answered with a smile. I noticed she was still a bit shy around all these new people.

"Sugar, if we knew you were the rumored new girl, we would have dragged you to a get-together sooner! How come you've been here two months, and I haven't seen you around?" Liam said, raising a brow at Ash.

"It's just..." Ash said, putting her hands in her pockets and staring down a little. "Let's just say my first experiences here weren't the best. Don't get me wrong; many people have been really nice to me, but some absolutely weren't. So, I kinda started avoiding going out."

"Those fucking homophobes!" Elijah said, slamming the table. "Look how sad they made her."

"Don't worry, Ash," Grace said and put her hand lightly on Ash's shoulder. "We will kill them for ya."

That made Ash laugh, and I could clearly see her loosen up. I was overjoyed to introduce Ash to my friends, especially now that I knew about her difficult start. I don't think anyone likes being alone all the time, so now I could rest at ease, knowing my friends would have Ash's back.

Ash mingled with my friends perfectly. After she got over her shyness, she was extremely outgoing and fun. We were drinking and catching up with each other. Also, having a new person around was the perfect excuse to retell all of the adventures we've been through together.

"Livy," Emma said to me as she scooted her chair closer. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "You and Ash are hooking up?"

"Not now, but I hope we will," I whispered back.

"What you bitches whispering about?" Elijah yelled from the other side of the table, and I just flipped him off.

"Don't bother them, Elijah," Liam said jokingly. "Emma is probably asking Livy for tips on how to woo Camilla Brown!"

"No way!" I said, turning to Emma, surprised. "You're into Camilla Brown?"

"No, that's—I just," she stopped and sighed. "Yes, I'm kinda super into her."

I shrieked in excitement. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I said, grasping her hands. "I have all the tips and tricks. I know everything about getting into Camilla's panties. I am so going to help you.'"

Emma smiled brightly. She knew about my thing with Camilla, and I think she got nervous about telling me. But I couldn't be happier. Emma was such a sweet girl, and Camilla deserved way more than that shitty ass husband of hers.

"But isn't Camilla Brown married?" Ginny asked quizzically.

"Not for long," I answered. "That boat's sinking fast, Ginny. They won't last another year. I bet twenty bucks on it."

"I see you haven't treated your betting addiction," Grace said jokingly.

"Camilla, you mean the waitress at that old diner?" Ash said, looking stunned. "She's gay?"

"Oh, baby, you don't even know half of it," Liam said excitedly because everyone likes to gossip, but Liam loves it.

We gossiped a lot; Elijah was in charge of the grill, and he rocked at grilling. The meat was nice and soft, and his garlic breads were to die for. There was lots of food, drinks, and good company. The perfect night if you ask me. We were all pretty tipsy when I nudged Ash and whispered in her ear,

"Can you come to the bathroom with me?"

She nodded, and I intertwined my arm with hers so we could walk together. I was using her for support since I was kinda drunk and didn't want to trip and fall. The bathroom was on the upstairs, first door to the right. When we got there, I couldn't help but raise one of my hands and cup Ash's cheeks.

"You look so pretty tonight," Ash said, smiling and looking deeply into my eyes.

"And you look so fucking hot," I said, smiling back at her and caressing her face with my thumb.

Ash raised one of her hands and rested it on my hand that was cupping her face.

"Hey," I said, getting closer to her and wrapping my arms around her neck. "Why don't you go in with me?"

"In the bathroom?" she asked

"Of course in the bathroom, Ash," I said, rolling my eyes jokingly. "It's just that I noticed you've been staring a bit too much at my breasts, so I thought maybe I could let you play with them. Would you like that?"

Her eyes widened, and she blushed furiously. "But Olivia, what about-" I silenced her with my forefinger.

"Would you like that?" I repeated, not taking my eyes away from hers.

She paused and waited. I could see her evaluating the situation; a bunch of feelings went through her eyes until she decided.

"More than anything," she sighed.

I crashed my lips against hers, I've been dying to take her lips ever since the first time I spotted her on the airport. I pressed against her and she pressed back, and we stumbled into the bathroom, completely intertwined. Ash had me pinned against the bathroom door, which I quickly locked. She always acted very polite and sometimes a bit shy around me, but there was nothing polite or shy about the way she kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth to intertwine with my own, but that didn't satisfy her, she also sucked and bit my bottom lip, ripping moans from deep within me.

I parted our kiss and grabbed her hands, pressing them against my breasts. My nipples were already painfully hard, begging for Ash's attention. I knew she could feel them standing since I wasn't wearing a bra.

"Touch them, Ash," I said, panting.

She lowered her head to kiss my neck and squeezed my breasts roughly, making me moan loudly. She massaged them and took her time before lowering the top of my dress, revealing my perfect pair of caramel colored breasts, adorned with nice and big brownish nipples that were standing hard and ready for her. She groaned at the sight of them, making me shiver.

"I will never get over how tasty your breasts look," she said, indeed staring at my chest like it was the most perfect dessert in the world.

She lowered her head, kissing and sucking around my nipples, instead of diving straight into them. She bit lightly, and every time, that made me gasp. Ash enjoyed the softness of my breasts slowly, with no rush. When she finally licked one of my nipples, I couldn't help but raise my hands to push her face against me harder.

"Harder, Ash," I moaned. "I need more!"

She complied, trapping one of my nipples between her lips and the other between her thumb and forefinger. She grazed her teeth against my nipple and roughly licked and sucked, while she pinched and pulled the other.

"So good!" I gasped.

Ashley raised her head and gave me a deep rough kiss, while she squeezed my breasts and swept her thumb over my nipples.

"Liv," she said, in a husky voice. "Let me take you to my house, we will be able to do so much more there."

"You're right," I panted. "Let's go now!"

We both tried fixing ourselves to look as normal as possible, but as soon as we got back to the table to say our goodbyes, it was obvious they knew what we were up to. After all, we did disappear together for more than a couple of minutes, and I wasn't able to completely clean my lipstick from Ash's face.

"Have a good fuck!" Elijah said to us before we left.

Ash lived nearby my Mom, so the drive was basically the same as when we were coming to Grace's house, but I was so excited to get there that I could swear that this time the drive was way longer. I was shifting in the seat and pressing my thighs together, desperate for stimulation. When we got there, Ash struggled with the keys a little before she managed to unlock her door, and we both hurried in before she closed and locked it again.

"Nice house," I said, staring at her.

"Thanks," she said with a smirk.

I looked her over, taking in the stunning sight in front of me. Ash's hair was messy from when I pulled it, her face still smeared with my lipstick. I noticed her shirt was crumpled and she had three buttons open instead of two. Her face was flushed and sweaty, and when I inhaled, I could still smell the intoxicating scent of her cologne. She looked so sexy, and I couldn't resist throwing myself into her arms, kissing her deeply.

I invaded her mouth with my tongue, Ash tasted like whisky, and I could feel myself melting completely on her embrace. I heard our sighs and moans mixing together in the perfect symphony. She pressed me against a wall and slipped her thigh between my legs, offering me pressure just where I needed. I pressed my pussy against her, gyrating my hips as best as I could. I was so far gone that I didn't even mind that my juices were smearing her nice jeans.

As I grinded against Ash, I could feel her mouth everywhere. She kissed my lips and my cheeks delicately before biting my ear, sending a jolt of electricity all the way to my center. She moved her hands to my hip, helping me press even harder against her. Ash was set on kissing and biting all parts of me she could reach, I felt like she was trying to eat me. She gave my neck long lingering kisses, then on my sternum, before finally pulling the top of my dress down and pressing her mouth against my breasts.

This time, her lips immediately captured my nipple, making my moans even louder. Her mouth was so hot and wet, driving me absolutely crazy. I didn't know what to do with myself, I was writhing against the wall and against her, running my hands through her back and pulling her hair. I was breathing heavily and each breath filled my lungs with the smell of sex, and I loved it.

"Ash," I moaned incoherently. "I'm going to cum so hard!"

"Do it, baby," she growled, her voice dripping with desire. "I want you to cum for me."

And that was all I needed to hear. I started shaking and moving faster, before freezing completely on Ash's arms. My orgasm felt heavenly, my mind went blank and the only thing I was aware of was the pleasure emanating from my pussy to the rest of my body. Ash held me tightly while I recovered a bit, but then I let myself drop to my knees, my face right in front of her sex.

"Take it off now," I said, still panting.

Ash complied, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling down the zipper. I helped her step out of her pants, the sight of her underwear soaked through making me moan in delight. I got closer and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her sex, and it made me feral.

"Ash, I need to taste you," I moaned, pulling down her underwear and diving right into her pussy.

She let out a moan that sounded like pure relief once my lips touched her sex. To me, she tasted sweet and smelled divine, intoxicating my senses. Her moans asking for more and calling my name made me dazed from lust. I licked her lips and sucked on them before diving my tongue in her center. I teased her entrance, reveling in the way her juices were flowing into my mouth. Then I finally pushed my tongue inside her begging pussy, as deep as I could. Ash moaned loudly at the feeling of my skilled tongue inside her.

"Fuck, Liv," she moaned. "Yes, yes! Just like that, baby! Lick me!"

I looked up at Ash and she had opened her shirt completely, playing with her own breasts through her sports bra. The sight of her pleasuring herself made me so horny that I raised one of my hands to flick her clit and shoved the other one in my own panties, rubbing furiously before shoving two fingers inside my pussy, pumping them in and out as fast as I could.

"You're masturbating to me? You're such a horny girl," her words sent a jolt of pleasure through my body and I moaned into her pussy. "Keep going, I want to cum on your mouth so badly!"

I kept a fast rhythm as I pleasured Ash and myself. I came first, shaking violently, and maybe my shaking was what sent Ash over the edge because I felt her orgasm right after mine. I thanked the universe Ash was a squirter and I enjoyed every drop of the nectar she gave me.

Then, she collapsed on the floor in front of me, breathing heavily. She looked me in the eyes with that post-orgasmic haze that I so much love to see in my partner's eyes. She lifted her hand and placed it behind my neck, pulling me to her mouth so she could taste herself in me. She kissed and licked every drop of her wetness from my mouth, pulling me even closer, until once again we were intertwined in a erotic make out session.

"Hey, Liv," Ash said between our kisses.

"What is it?" I said, parting a bit so I could look her in the eyes.

"Aren't you awfully overdressed?" she answered with a smirk.

"You're absolutely right," I answered smiling playfully at her.

I stood up, shedding my dress and panties in one swift motion and taking my heels off. Ash also removed what remained of her outfit, and we were both standing there in our birthday suits. I couldn't help staring at Ash, she was well built, her breasts were bigger than I expected, with pretty pink nipples, and her tattoos spread beautifully across her skin. I hadn't noticed before but her skin was adorned with light freckles.

Ash also stared at me, and I didn't even have to imagine what she was thinking. Her eyes were alight, she bit her bottom lip and got closer to me, pressing her body against mine and nibbling my neck. The skin-on-skin contact felt heavenly. Ash was soft and warm, her skin smelled amazing and we were holding each other so tightly that I could swear I was feeling her heart beating against mine.

"Let's go to my room," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled at the proposal. "Lead the way."

She lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around her, I was carried to her bedroom while we kissed and giggled. Ash laid me on the bed and positioned herself on top of me, kissing and licking my ears, neck, sternum and so much more. She made me feel worshipped, whispering sweet nothings in my ear while caressing my body like I was the most precious thing she ever put her hands on. It wasn't long before I felt my arousal rising again.

"Hey, Ash," I said, right into her ear. "Do you own one?"

"A what, baby?" she asked.

"A strap-on, a big one," I said, smirking at her. "I just love those, you know?"

"Then it's your lucky day," Ash got up from the bed and went to the dresser.

She rummaged a little before she finally found it. From the drawer, she drew a big black strap-on cock. She looked at me and smiled.

"Is this one good enough for you?"

"It's perfect!" I said with a dreamy sigh.

Ash skillfully positioned the thing in place, surprising me since she didn't even need help to put it on. My mouth watered at the sight of the big cock hanging between her legs, she looked perfect and I felt my pussy aching in anticipation.

"Time for you to get this thing nice and wet," she said, slowly getting closer.

I smiled blissfully as Ash held the back of my head and placed the cock right in front of my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the tip, licking it and making it as wet as possible. Little by little, I stuck the thing deeper in my mouth, until I had it deep down my throat. When I let the cock go from my mouth, it was perfectly wet and ready to be used. I laid back, my legs spread open and hanging from the bed.

"Come here, baby," I said, grabbing Ash's wrist and pulling her on top of me.

We kissed passionately and she placed the tip of the strap-on in my waiting entrance. We were both breathing heavily, the smell of our excitement filled the air and it was so hot that we were both covered in a thin layer of sweat. When she pressed, I let out a long, loud moan. She filled me up slowly, taking all the time in the world. The cock was so big that I gasped for air even though there was nothing getting in the way of my breathing.

"Ash, it feels too good," I panted in her ear.

"So, how do you like it, baby?" She asked and I immediately knew what she meant.

"I want you to thrust your cock into my pussy as hard as you can," I smiled seductively.

She complied, pushing the cock almost all the way out before slamming it all the way in, repeating this pattern multiple times. My moans were incoherent, I had no idea of what I was saying or if I was saying something. Ash was thrusting her cock skillfully in my pussy, each movement making me gasp. I could feel my pussy clenching around the strap-on, our skin slapping against each other loudly.

"Ash, you fuck me so good!" I moaned.

"You're such a horny girl, Liv," Ash said in a husky voice. "Your pussy is pulling my cock so much."

"Kiss me!" I begged her.

Our mouths crashed in a mess of lips, tongues and teeth. Ash lowered one of her hands and rubbed my clit furiously, making me yell the worst obscenities. I felt like all my senses were in overdrive—the way she tasted addictive, the dirty things she whispered in my ear, how she smelled like freshly chopped wood and alcohol, the feeling of her skin against mine and the look in her eyes while she was slammed her cock in my pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

"Cum for me, Olivia," she growled, right into my ear.

I gasped and moaned a couple more times before the most earth-shattering orgasm hit me. I shivered and then I froze, my mind went blank at the intensity of my pleasure. It felt like dying; it felt like being alive for the first time. It was insane. Then I went limp in the bed, my eyes closed and my breath heavy. Ash carefully slid her cock out of me and removed the strap-on.

She helped me settle more comfortably on the bed and we just snuggled. Ash held me close, brushing my hair and whispering sweet nothings to me. We exchanged soft kisses and caress, gazing lovely in each other's eyes. I wished I could spend the night there, but I knew it wasn't possible. I had to be home early to help Mom. So, after we recovered, we went to the bathroom and showered together, so Ash could take me back home.

She drove me back to Mom's house and followed me to the front door. We kissed and swayed in each other's arms, just taking our time to say our goodbyes.

"You'll be here tomorrow for breakfast, right?" I asked, cupping her face and caressing it.

"I promise I will, and we can hang out again tomorrow if you know what I mean," she said with a sly smile.

We shared one last deep kiss before I entered, and she left. I checked Mom's bedroom, and she was sleeping peacefully, so I went to my room to change and get cozy. As I was drifting off to sleep, I thought to myself, "Hey, this trip won't be so bad," and once again, Rose failed in making my life miserable.

Published 
Written by MissRoberta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments