Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do You Like My Arse, Mr Shepherd - Part 8

"Sandra confesses about her and Lisa to her husband, things rapidly develop further."

89
14 Comments 14
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Mike Shepherd, aged in his late fifties, had just come home from having sex with twenty-year-old Lisa Garner, who worked for him, to have his wife Sandra announce that there was something that she needed to tell him.

Sandra was aware that Mike and Lisa fucked, she had to be because she caught them at it just over a week before, and she had said that they could continue but needed to ask for and get her permission each time.

"Oh, sounds ominous," Mike said in response to Sandra's announcement.

"Um, I don't know how you are going to take this, but I am having sex with Lisa too," said Sandra, with a bit of trepidation.

"You are doing what?" responded a shocked Mike.

"Lisa and I are having sex together, are you disgusted?" said a concerned Sandra.

"Um, no, no, certainly not disgusted, just surprised," said Mike.

"So you don't mind then?" asked Sandra.

"How could I mind when you let Lisa and me fuck? Were you with her yesterday when you went out?" responded Mike.

"Yeah, I thought about telling you before I went but couldn't make up my mind," said Sandra.

"How long have you two been at it?" asked Mike, wondering if it pre-dated him and Lisa.

"Only since Friday, I spanked her, and then we, well, you know," replied Sandra.

"Well, where do we go from here?" said Mike.

"I don't know, maybe see what Lisa wants to do," said Sandra.

"You mean to have her choose between us?" said Mike.

"No, there is no reason for her to choose between us, but see if she is happy to continue having both of us," answered Sandra.

"Oh, right," said Mike.

"Bit kinky and a bit sexy that we now both have the same lover," smiled Sandra.

"Yeah, I suppose it is," replied Mike.

"Um, I am horny. I know we haven't done it for ages, but do you fancy a fuck?" asked a turned-on-again Sandra.

"Um, yeah, why not?" replied Mike, who had assumed that sex between him and Sandra had finished forever. He had fucked Lisa earlier, but he was confident that he could perform again.

"Your bed or mine?" laughed Sandra.

"I don't care, just get your knickers off," chuckled Mike, his cock stiffening for his wife for the first time in ages.

They ended up on the bed that had become Sandra's and did not complete the removal of all clothes because they were both so turned on. Mike's erect cock entered Sandra's wet cunt for the first time in a long time and the fucking was hard and fast. Sandra came just before Mike did.

"Well, that was unexpected," chuckled Mike.

"Yeah, enjoyable, though," smiled Sandra.

"Guess we do not need separate beds then," said Mike.

"Maybe if Lisa is here," said Sandra.

"Yeah, are you going to tell her that we fucked?" asked Mike.

"Yes, no need for secrets," replied Sandra.

"I am going in early in the morning to restock the shelves," said Mike.

"Okay, I will come with you, and we can have a chat with Lisa before you and she open the shop," said Sandra.

"Okay," said Mike.

"I will text her and ask her to come in a bit early," said Sandra.

Sandra sent a text to Lisa, who might possibly be asleep.

Hi, nothing to worry about, but can you please come in a little bit early in the morning? I will be there too. Sandra xxx

Lisa was not asleep and replied.

Hi, yes. I will come in early, but you have got me wondering why. Lisa xxx

Sandra thought that she should ease Lisa's concerns.

Mike and I have had a chat, and all is good. We want to chat with you, and before the shop opens is the best time.

That stopped Lisa from worrying. She replied.

Okay, see you in the morning. xxx

Sandra and Mike got ready for bed and slept in the same bed for the first time since Sandra caught Mike and Lisa fucking.

As Mike and Sandra prepared to go to the shop in the morning, Mike wanted to know how his wife envisaged things continuing.

"What do you have in mind regarding Lisa? Continue as we are?" asked Mike.

"Well, it depends on what she wants, but we could visit her individually in her flat, or we could invite her here for the evening and maybe night," replied Sandra.

"What if she came here? Do you mean a threesome?" asked Mike, not sure what he felt about that idea.

"Ha, well, as I said, it depends on Lisa, but we could have fun with her here either separately or together," answered Sandra.

"Well, she is a very sexy girl," said Mike.

"Yes, she certainly is," agreed his wife.

Sandra and Mike went to the shop, and Sandra helped her husband restock the shelves. Lisa arrived about half an hour before the shop was due to open, so there was plenty of time to chat.

"Morning," said Lisa.

"Mmm, good morning to you," said Sandra, planting a kiss on Lisa's lips. "Yeah, he knows," smiled Sandra when a slightly shocked Lisa looked at Mike.

"Oh, right," said Lisa.

"Sandra told me last night," said Mike.

"Then we fucked," laughed Sandra, who was sexually reborn over the last few days.

"Oh," said Lisa.

"First time for a long time," said Mike.

"I got horny talking about us, and I asked him if he fancied it," explained Sandra.

"So you have asked me here to tell me that neither of you need me anymore," said a subdued Lisa.

"No, no, not at all. We both want to continue with you, but we need to decide how we go about it," replied Sandra.

"We want to know what your thoughts are," added Mike.

"Oh, I thought that if you had started fucking each other again, you wouldn't want me," said Lisa.

"We do, we both do, don't we, Mike?" responded Sandra.

"Yes, we do," confirmed Mike.

"So, we can either come to your flat as we have been, or you could come to us," said Sandra.

"If I came to you, um, what do you have in mind?" said Lisa.

"Well that is the question; we are unsure and wanted to see what you thought about it," replied Sandra, who was doing the bulk of the talking.

"This is new to us, too," said Mike.

"Yeah, if you came to us, you could be with us separately, or, well, you know," said Sandra.

"A threesome?" responded Lisa.

"Neither of us are sure that we want that, so maybe separately to start with," said Mike.

"Unless you like the idea of a threesome," added Sandra.

"I don't know, maybe if I came to you, we could just see what happens," said Lisa.

"I think that might be the best idea," said Mike.

"When would you like me to come?" asked Lisa, smiling inwardly about the last word.

"Tonight would be good for us, wouldn't it, Mike?" said Sandra.

"Oh yes," said Mike, enthusiastically.

"Okay, I will be there," smiled Lisa.

"Give me a kiss," said Sandra, taking Lisa in her arms and snogging her.

"I might watch you two at it," chuckled Mike.

"Pervert," laughed Sandra.

"Maybe you could spank us both," said Lisa.

"Oh, I didn't tell you. Lisa spanked me on Monday evening," said Sandra.

"Yeah, and she spanked me on Friday," said Lisa, although Mike already knew that.

"And we both enjoyed getting spanked, so maybe you should spank us both," said Sandra.

All three of them were getting sexually aroused, but Mike and Lisa had to open the shop quite soon and there was other preparation to do before then.

"Well, I had better get out of your way, see you at lunchtime, and see you tonight," said Sandra, kissing Lisa for the third time that morning.

"Looking forward to it, especially tonight," said Lisa.

"That came as a shock when Sandra told me last night," Mike said to Lisa after Sandra had gone.

"I suppose it was, I know that she could not make up her mind whether to tell you or not," replied Lisa.

"Yeah, she told me that," said Mike.

"Looks like all three of us are going to have lots of fun," smiled Lisa.

"It seems that way," replied Mike.

Lisa and Mike then kissed for the first time that morning, and it rapidly became more passionate.

"It would not do to delay opening the shop because we were fucking," laughed Mike, when they broke.

KeylaJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeylaJohnson

"No, but I wish that we could," replied Lisa, who was very ready to fuck, as was Mike.

They just had enough time to get themselves back under control before they made the final preparations for opening up, and then opening the shop.

Mike and Lisa were on a high, as was Sandra, as they looked forward to what the evening would bring, but they had to concentrate on running the shop. Sandra came back to cover for lunch, and all three were still in a very good mood.

Sandra and Lisa managed to have a feel of each other's backsides. They expected to do a lot more than that later.

The afternoon passed, and Mike and Lisa locked up and cashed up.

"See you later, Mr Shepherd," smiled Lisa.

"Looking forward to it," replied Mike.

Mike went home, and he and Sandra were looking forward to Lisa's arrival.

"What do you have in mind? How shall we start things?" Mike asked his wife.

"Not sure, maybe she could have one of us in private to start with," replied Sandra.

"Okay, you go first with her, but I might watch," said an increasingly excited Mike.

"And then give us both a spanking," smiled Sandra, who had not been spanked by her husband in years.

"That might be fun," responded Mike.

"We will not do anything that Lisa is not up for, though," said Sandra.

"No, she needs to be in agreement with anything that happens," agreed Mike.

Lisa had been wondering what would happen. She knew that she would almost certainly have sex with Sandra and Mike but did not know if it would be separately or together. She was a bit unsure whether she fancied a threesome but she was happy to go with the flow.

Lisa arrived at the home of Mr and Mrs Shepherd, and Mike let her in. What she saw when she got inside surprised her. Mike was only wearing underpants and was very obviously aroused, and Sandra was in a bra and knickers with a suspender belt and stockings.

"Wow!" said Lisa, blushing a bit in her shock.

"As this evening is all about sex, we thought that we would dress appropriately," said Sandra.

"Or undress," laughed Mike.

"You, young lady, are rather overdressed," said Sandra, moving to Lisa and kissing her.

"Not for long, I hope," said Mike, moving behind Lisa and caressing her arse.

"This is so hot," said Lisa.

"I think that it will get a lot hotter," said Sandra, undoing Lisa's blouse.

"Your jeans need to be off, too," said Mike, reaching around Lisa and undoing her jeans.

As Sandra removed Lisa's blouse and bra, Mike pulled the young woman's jeans down. Mike then pulled Lisa's knickers down, and as he kissed her buttocks, Sandra fingered her cunt.

"If you agree, you and I are going to make love, and Mike is going to watch," said Sandra, her eyes ablaze with lust.

"Sounds good to me," said Lisa, feeling Sandra's tits through her bra.

"Let's go to the bedroom," said Sandra. Lisa stepped out of her jeans and knickers so that although she was previously the only one fully dressed, she was the first one to be naked.

Sandra led the way up the stairs with Lisa in the middle and Mike a couple of stairs behind, looking at Lisa's bare arse.

"Undress me," Sandra invited Lisa when they reached the bedroom.

Lisa undid and removed Sandra's bra and fondled and then kissed the older woman's large tits. Mike was watching and wanting to wank, but he expected that he needed his penis to be stiff for later.

Lisa then turned Sandra around and slowly lowered her knickers, baring her large arse, which she kissed.

"Why don't you keep the stockings and suspenders on?" asked Lisa from behind Sandra as Sandra stepped out of her knickers.

"Okay, make love to me, Lisa Garner," said Sandra, sitting her arse on the bed with her legs spread.

"Oh fuck," sighed Sandra, as Lisa's lips and tongue touched her cunt.

"Oh fuck," echoed Mike, as he looked at Lisa with her gorgeous arse in the air and her head in between his wife's legs.

As Sandra writhed on the bed with Lisa tonguing her, Mike could resist no longer. He lowered his underpants and started wanking his erection. If he came, he hoped that he would be able to get stiff again when he needed to later.

"Shit, Lisa, yes," wailed Sandra as she came. Lisa moved up Sandra's body, and their lips met in a snog as their cunts ground together.

Lisa, who seemed to be taking charge to some extent, then changed position and lowered her arse and cunt onto Sandra's face. Sandra licked anything that she could as Lisa rode her face. Mike wanked furiously.

"Fuck!" shouted Mike as he ejaculated. He put his hand over the end of his spunking cock, but semen leaked through his fingers.

The sight of Mike cumming coupled with Sandra's tongue flicking her cunt and arsehole had Lisa cumming.

Lisa dismounted from Sandra's face, and Sandra, who had been oblivious to Mike wanking, saw her husband with his cock still in his hand and spunk all over his fingers.

"You filthy bugger," laughed Sandra.

"Well, it was your fault, yours and Lisa's," explained Mike.

"In that case, you should spank us both," replied Sandra.

"Yes, hard," added Lisa.

"I most certainly will," said Mike, wondering if he should wash his hands first.

Mike decided not to wash his hand, but he did take his underpants, which had previously been lowered, off He sat on a chair whilst he decided which arse to spank first.

"You first, Lisa, over my knee," said Mike, having made the decision.

"Give the little slut a good hiding," said Sandra.

"Bitch!" smiled Lisa before willingly laying over Mike's lap.

Mike went straight into the spanking, slapping Lisa's buttocks hard as Sandra sat on the bed watching.

The spanking went on and on, and Lisa's arse cheeks were red, and her cunt very wet.

The sound of a hand making contact with a bottom filled the room as Lisa bucked and writhed, trying to bring herself off against Mike's thigh. She succeeded just before he stopped her spanking.

"Your turn, madam," said Mike, addressing his wife as he eased Lisa off his lap.

"She deserves it more than I did," smirked Lisa as her eyes met Sandra's.

Sandra placed herself over Mike's lap, and, very soon, she was getting spanked every bit as hard as Lisa had been. Mike was enjoying himself, and so, maybe perversely, was Sandra.

Mike probably spanked Sandra for even longer than he had spanked Lisa; certainly, both females had very red buttocks.

With the spanking over, Sandra was pouting and clutching her arse cheeks. She was also very turned on, as was Lisa.

Although administering the spankings had aroused Mike, he was not yet in a state that he would be able to fuck. Fortunately, the two women had no such problem, and after they had each spent some time kissing the other's spanked buttocks, they got into a sixty-nine and made each other cum several times. The lesbian lovemaking had consumed quite a lot of time.

Watching that had got Mike stiff again, as Sandra noticed when she and Lisa had removed their heads from each other's cunts and lay side-by-side.

"It looks like you are ready to go again. Would you like to give Lisa a fucking?" Sandra said to her husband.

"I would like that if she would," replied Mike.

"Fuck me, Mr Shepherd," said Lisa, opening her legs.

Sandra moved to give them some room, and Mike got his penis into Lisa.

The fuck lasted longer than Sandra, and maybe Mike, thought it would, and Lisa came twice before she took Mike's semen.

The evening had been very successful and enjoyable, but the shop had to be considered.

They all showered, and it was agreed that Lisa would stay the night, although there would be no more sex. After further discussion, Lisa slept with Sandra, and Mike went to the spare room.

There would no doubt be more such evenings for Mike, Sandra Shepherd, and the twenty-year-old female who worked for them.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments