Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just A Little Bored

"A quick retelling of one of my best nights with my partner"

15
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"When I sat down to write my first story for this site in so so long, I didn't expect this to come out. Please enjoy what is basically me recounting sex with my partner a few nights ago. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Feel free to message me, I plan to drop at least one project a month, as long as my schedule allows. Hopefully you like what I have to offer."

I lay across the bed on my belly, scrolling through various apps and timelines. Nothing was really capturing my mind that night, and I was getting dangerously bored. I huffed a small sigh of frustration and turned off my phone screen, setting it down beside me and laying my head down.

"What's the matter?" I'd caught the attention of my partner Clay, who had been sitting in a lounge chair across the room doing some scrolling of his own.

"Just sick of being online, that's all. Buncha content but nothing to watch. I'm just a little bored"

"Nothing to watch? You must not be seeing what I'm seeing. I've been watching you over there, bouncing that ass to random music for an hour now. I've never had so much fun." I felt the bed dip as he climbed onto it to sit beside me. He immediately began rubbing and cupping my ass, eventually moving to kiss it through my pajama shorts as he kept squishing and grabbing at my cheeks. "Mmm, if you're bored, I can entertain you. If you want." I laughed lightly and lifted myself on my side to look at him. His brown eyes were pleading, hooded and dark. I loved when he looked at me like that, his desire for me painted across his face as clear as day. His long black hair was in a messy bun with strays framing around his beautiful features.

"Seems more like I'd be entertaining you, no?" I teased. He smiled at me and moved in to kiss my lips. He was always so passionate with me, his soft mouth and tongue mingled with my own and left me breathless. The deeper the kiss became, and the more I licked and bit his lips as we made out, the more noises Clay offered to me. Little moans and whimpers that shot electricity down my back and straight to the deepest parts of my body. He continued rubbing my hips and occasionally he pulled me closer to him by my backside, begging for friction.

When I finally broke away from his mouth, he stared back at me with eyes filled with pure lust. Lips just a tad swollen and wet with both of our saliva. I wished that I could bottle how looking at him in this state made me feel.

"I love it when you kiss me like that. You're so fucking sexy, baby." It was a little unfair, since just a little bit of making out was always enough to turn Clay on to the point of being rock hard and leaking. I felt like he deserved a little bit more seduction before he forgot to take care of himself. I leaned down to kiss him again. At the same time I rubbed at the hard bulge in his sweatpants, eliciting delicious gasps and moans out of him.

When I paused to pull out his leaking member, he watched me with stars in his eyes. His cock jumped as it hit the cold air and I bit my lip. I was so obsessed with everything about his dick. From the slight curve it had to how it was the perfect size to reach every spot inside me that made my soul scream. I grabbed his throbbing cock and began stroking him slowly, thumbing over the head. "Please..." he whimpered.

"Please what, baby?" Before he could answer, I had already moved down to lick one long stripe up the underside of his cock. He groaned as I took the head into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it a few times, tasting the saltiness of his arousal. I went down as far as I could on him just once to coat his cock in spit. As I sucked and licked the head I used my hands to stroke his shaft and play with his balls. He was above me, moaning in earnest, loving every second of the attention that I was giving him.

Eventually, I began throating deeper onto him, wanting to make sure I had every inch wet for him. He placed a hand on the side of my face, and I looked up to meet his eyes. He looked so desperate and needy. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled off of his long cock with an audible 'pop' and began to climb on top of him. He sat up to stop me and pushed me down onto my back, crawling between my legs.

"Uh-uh, I'm not ready to cum. I'm not ready to fuck you, yet. I'm having too much fun." He laid down and guided me to place my legs on his shoulders, pulling me into just the right position by my full hips. The anticipation of feeling his mouth on my pussy made me shudder. Clay reached up to roll one of my nipples around in his fingers, sending a shock straight to my already dripping cunt. My breath caught, and I moaned quietly at the feeling. It felt like he was already touching me, and I couldn't resist bucking my hips toward him a bit. "Mmm, you're so impatient tonight. If we go too fast, you'll be bored again, beautiful." His words turned me on almost as much as what he was doing. He kept at my nipple for a bit, licking his fingers and using them to drive me wild.

Finally, his tongue began to explore my pussy, and he lapped up the juices that he was making flow so freely. I was a mess of moans and whimpers in his hands and he refused to let up. He licked at my slit and pressed his tongue in to taste me, focusing there. I felt my insides twisting up in pleasure, racing toward orgasm. He swirled around my clit and sucked a few times, making me cry out. Once he began tonguing the bundle of nerves with a speed I couldn't comprehend, I knew it was only a matter of time.

"I'm gonna cum," I whined. "Pleeease. Fuck, don't stop."

He hummed an acknowledgement but did not change course. Instead, he clamped his hands down on my large thighs and held me in place, ensuring that I could not escape the assault he was carrying out on my poor little pussy. I wriggled in his grasp, searching for the perfect rhythm to put me over the edge, but it was fruitless.

He had me where he wanted me, and I would cum when he wanted me to. He continued licking and sucking until I came undone, my muscles spasming and alerting him to my climax. He did not let up as I cried out in ecstasy, riding his tongue and coating his face in my cum. He licked, slurped dutifully until I went pliant in his arms. Only then did he release one of my legs, letting it fall to the bed. He licked around his mouth before wiping away the excess with his hand.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

"You taste so fucking sweet, so tasty. Mmm, I'm still not done with you." He rubbed my pussy with two of his fingers, teasing my oversensitive clit as I begged him for a moment. He slipped his fingers into me and began shaking his hand with vigor. His palmed rubbed over my clit as his finger pressed against the perfect spot inside me. I had no choice and felt myself clamp down on his hand as I began to cum again. He did his best to continue with how tight of a squeeze it had become, helping me through my climax and whispering the dirtiest things. "That's my baby girl, who's my good girl, cumming all over my hand?"

"Me," I breathed out, still writhing with pleasure.

"That's right, so good for me." He pulled out his fingers, and I whined at the feeling of emptiness. "Don't worry pretty baby, I'm gonna take care of you. Will you turn over for me?"

I got onto my belly and presented myself to him. He slapped my ass twice before caressing it as he rubbed his cock against me. He made several sounds in aroused approval before pushing himself into me.

"Fuck." I couldn't stop myself before it came out of my mouth. The feeling of him entering me was one that never got old. It still felt like the first time we'd ever gotten together. "Clay,"

He pushed himself in a few times, trying to get used to the sensation, and no doubt trying not to cum immediately. He moaned out a few compliments and held my hips as he fucked into me. We were a duo of moans as the slapping of skin filled the room. "So tight, so fucking wet." He panted out. I pushed myself back on his cock, meeting his hips and getting him to fuck me harder. I couldn't stop moaning. My mouth had become dry, and all I felt I could do was chase the pleasure of this moment with my lover. I placed my hands on the wall for leverage and kept rocking back on him.

His cock was deep in my pussy and rubbing against that magic spot. I ground down on his hips and he stayed inside me, moving just enough to tickle that spot. I felt like I would explode from how good he was making me feel. Instead, my pussy tightened around his cock and I cried out in orgasm once more. Clay picked up his pace again, fucking me through my third climax of the night.

His thrusts were quick, deep, and erratic, like he was trying to find a place inside me he'd never touched before. The recklessness of his pace caused him to fall out of me. I whined in response, showing my displeasure. "I'm sorry, baby, it's just so wet. You feel so good." He apologized as he lined up again. "Fuuuuuck." He took some time to thrust at my wet folds before attempting to enter me again.

He was right about how slick it was. I could feel his cock slip as he desperately tried to find his target, needing more. He pushed a little harder, thinking he was in my pussy. The force pressed his cock right into my asshole. I hissed at the sudden intrusion, but had no time to complain as he tried to return to the brutal pace he'd set before. The combination of my arousal and all of his saliva made for quite an easy entry and he had already gotten most of his dick inside. I loved the feeling, and with how sudden it was, I was getting off on the fact that he probably hadn't even realized.

"Ba... aaah, baby!" We'd tried anal before, but he'd always told me he wasn't that into it, I was the one who often had to broach the topic, which had only led to a handful of attempts.

"So fucking tight." He groaned through gritted teeth. "Oh, so fucking perfect."

"Clay it's... fuck it's in my ass." To my surprise, he did not stop. His thrusts seemed to get a bit less hard, but he continued to drill his length into my tiny hole. "Baby?"

"Mmmm, yeah? Is my cock in that little asshole?" I felt myself twitch around him as my brain tried to comprehend his words. "Oh fuck, Phoebe, you feel so good. You keep pulling me in as soon as I try to leave." He fucked me like a man possessed, stretching my ass out on his big cock. He slowed to attempt pushing in deeper. I cried and whined and moaned for him as he situated every inch into me. Finally, completely buried in my ass, he pulled me up to rest on his thighs, making me feel impossibly full. He fucked into me and reached one hand around to rub my pussy, the other to grab one of my tits. He rocked me gently on his cock for a while, continuing to play with me.

"I'm gonna cum." His hands were doing wonders, and the feeling of having my ass stuffed with his cock was a turn on like no other. I leaned back into him as my body went limp, cumming for him again. I felt tired from cumming so much, but Clay wasn't done yet. He held me up and fucked into me just a little harder than before, enough to wake me up a little and draw sinful moans from my lips. His hips stuttered, and he pushed into me deeply, and stayed there. He groaned loudly and I could feel his cock twitching in my ass.

I could feel his seed pumping into me. My ass was sore, stretched to accommodate him, but the pain was incredible. He thrust into me just a bit more, pumping his cum deep into my ass, making me moan out for him weakly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and prompted me to lie with him. I did my best not to let his cock slip out. I wasn't ready to lose the connection with him. I loved the feeling of being full, especially in a place that was just so tight.

"That was so incredible. I don't think I could pull out of you if I try." I panted beside him, coming down.

"Then don't. Don't even think about it." I contracted my muscles, and he tightened his grip on me, taking a deep breath.

"You keep doing that and I'm gonna have to fuck you again. I'm still hard." I squeezed teasingly. He responded with three quick thrusts. "Fuuuck, that's it."

The rest of the night was spent intermittently fucking and talking about how there seemed to be nothing else to do that night besides fucking.  

Published 
Written by PhatAndFabulous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments