Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pre-Marital Engagement 2

"The real final fling?"

23
10 Comments 10
1.2k Views 1.2k
6.5k words 6.5k words

As planned, Anna had called me (somewhat nervously) when her final wedding date was settled, some three or four weeks after our first encounter online. It was a rather strange experience to speak directly with her now, after what had happened before, when her friends had acted as intermediaries in every way. I didn't feel that I knew her at all and I'm sure she felt the same. I think it had probably taken some courage (and perhaps encouragement from her friends) even to call me.

Anna and I had agreed a date on which her friends in New York could join us again with a live-stream connection. No doubt we were all somewhat nervous about the occasion: I most certainly was, because it seemed so cold and calculated this time, compared to the events which had originally unfolded so spontaneously in the heat of the moment, and in the heat of rising passion.

I had spoken at some length to each of Sue and Sara in New York since, and that had been easier, having been physically intimate with both of them, and so feeling I 'knew' them. Of course, all three of us had talked (and more) in my hotel room, after our online link with Anna had closed, and I was unsure how much Anna knew about that.

It occurred to me that despite everything that had happened that night, I had not really seen very much of Anna, and knew little about her. Apart from the fact that my face was buried in Sue's pussy for much of the time, and that Sara's ass bouncing up and down on my cock was also a distraction, the screen was some distance away from me!

I remembered that she had ample breasts, and clearly enjoyed playing with them (somewhat fiercely, it seemed to me!). Her nipples were unusually long, but hard and erect in her hands when she played. I also noted that her trimmed blonde bush had darkened when wet as she played with her vibe between her gaping pussy-lips. She had used her vibe with well-practiced skill, while she had watched me closely, playing with her two friends.

We agreed to meet in the hotel bar to begin with, where I had first met Sue and Sara. No doubt a drink or two would lubricate the relationship a little, and it also provided the opportunity for any last-minute change of heart, when we finally met face-to-face.

I am waiting at the bar again now. I realise that I might not be able to recognise Anna, from the little I really saw of her, but I trust that she will recognise me because she held her mobile close that evening, and her view of me was not so obstructed.

When she walks in, and makes a bee-line for me, there is no doubt that she knows me, and I am delighted to see such a beautiful young woman approach me.

“Well, hello at last, Simon!” says Anna, smiling broadly at me. Her long blonde hair cascades down over her shoulders, in wonderful twists and curls. I think she has carefully prepared herself to make an impact, and she certainly does! She has a classic beauty, tall and shapely.

She presents herself very confidently, and moves in a consciously sensual way, reminding me a little of Sara; she is obviously well-aware of her own sexuality. Anna is a little taller than I had expected, but that may be partly due to the high heels she wears. It is clear to me that she has dressed especially for the occasion, and I suspect already that that includes sexy underwear designed to impress.

We embrace quite cautiously at first, but my hand (and hers) slip down to gently press our hips together, as we stand face-to-face. I order drinks and we take a place in the corner of the bar, where I had first sat with Sue and Sara. Now Anna is here in real life, and not just on Sara's mobile.

I think I detect some signs of nervousness, as she constantly smooths the slightest wrinkles from her skirt and plays with her long curls, twirling them around her fingers. She is smiling broadly, and the point of her tongue flicks lightly around her lips, before she takes her first drink.

I open the conversation by asking about her friends and what arrangements have been made. She tells me that they will be joining us online in an hour or two, when they get home from work; as I already knew, it seems that they share an apartment in New York.

So we talk about the last 'meeting' and she says how grateful she was that her disastrous 'hen night' could be salvaged in such an exciting way. In fact she seems a little embarrassed to recall what happened, and to talk about it. It was clearly a very unusual experience for her as well as me.

I say that I have talked with both Sue and Sara in the weeks since, though not live-streaming, and she admits that, of course, she has also talked with her friends in some detail. They have told her what happened between the three of us after Anna had closed our video link that day; the three of us had had the rest of the night to fill, and of course we had made good use of our time together.

I ask her to tell me what their version of events had been, so that I can elaborate if necessary, but I suspect that they will have been open and honest with their friend. I think the discussion might help to arouse both of us now, and prepare ourselves for the night ahead, when Sue and Sara join us online.

Anna starts somewhat hesitantly, saying, “They were very complimentary about you, Simon. Sara tells me that you went down on her too, as you had done for Sue, while Sue sucked you off. They both thought you were very well-practiced in the oral skills, and Sue very much enjoyed tasting you and … swallowing.”

I say, “ Well, not surprisingly, I enjoyed it all too! Did they tell you what happened later, after we had showered and recovered ourselves? The shower itself was great fun, but Sue wanted to be fucked too, and Sara wanted to go down on me; I wasn't going to say no to that!”

Anna is squirming in her seat now and one hand is resting on her knee, stroking slightly up and down below the hem of her skirt, but gradually moving higher and raising the hem a little.

“Of course,” she says, “They are both very attractive and sexy girls, aren't they. I hope you find ME attractive in real life, too.”

“Oh, wow,” I say, “Of course I do! I'm sorry if I haven't said so yet, but I think it is so obvious that it seemed a bit unnecessary to say so! I think you are beautiful to see right now, and I'm sure I'll find all your more hidden beauty as the evening goes on.”

She drops her eyes in mock shyness, but smiles as she says, “I'm sure you will, Simon.”

She continues more boldly now, “ They did tell me everything, I think, but I'd love to hear their story from your point of view too. It will get me in the mood for later, perhaps.”

I take a sip of my drink and begin the tale.

“Well,” I say, “ it is rather difficult to satisfy two sexy women at once, but I did my best... “

“Sara had sat on the floor at the end of the bed, and asked me to kneel and straddle her thighs, so that my cock was between her breasts. You know she's quite large in that department, so she could easily press them around me while I stroked up and down between them. She managed to get her mouth around the head as I stroked upwards between her breasts, and let her saliva dribble down the shaft to lubricate the channel between her breasts. She sucked hard and let me go with a loud 'pop' every time my cock left her mouth... “

“Oh my God!” says Anna, “you tell the story so much better than my friends did! I knew that happened, but you describe it so well. I'm getting wet just sitting here while you talk to me about it, even though I already know what went on between you.”

“This went on for a little while,” I say, “but Sue got restless, and positioned herself kneeling on the end of the bed, above Sara's head. She demanded that I should fuck her now, as she thought Sara had had more than her fair share of me, so I raised myself up. Sara grasped the shaft of my cock and guided me up towards Sue's pussy-lips, and teased her friend by rubbing the slippery head along the length of her lips, back and forth. She played with my balls, kissing and licking them while she did this, and Sue got increasingly frustrated.”

“Wow,” says Anna, “ they didn't give me all this lurid detail! Sue just said you fucked her doggie-style, and that it was wonderful to feel you thrust so deeply into her! I know Sara watched, but not that closely. I can picture it all now, and your words are making me wetter all the time. I'll be soaking this chair soon, if I'm not careful!”

“There's not much more to tell,” I say, “ I was guided into Sue by Sara, eventually, and while I was fucking her- she has a wonderfully tight pussy, by the way- Sara wriggled upwards and clamped her mouth over Sue's clit. I hadn't realised that they were SUCH good friends, but it didn't seem to surprise Sue, and Sara seemed quite well-practiced. Anyway, the combination of the two of them brought me to a massive climax inside Sue.”

“God,” says Anna, “ I know they are… close... and share their apartment... but...”

“I don't know whether this was just a one-off, in the heat of action,” I say, hurriedly, “but they did seem very relaxed about it all. Sara was beneath us, sucking on my balls and licking the shaft as I thrust in and out of Sue, so when I came, and eventually pulled out, I think Sara got a mouthful of cum, direct from Sue's pussy. They both seemed very happy afterwards, anyway!”

Anna says, “So, in the course of the night, you licked both of them, you fucked both of them and they both swallowed your cum! They did both recommend that I should get you to go down on me, and Sue was particularly keen on being fucked from behind. I must say, it is my favourite position for hard, exciting sex, but I think the missionary position is best for closer, more sensual, more leisurely sex. What would you like to do tonight?”

I laugh and say, “This is YOUR night, Anna. You choose what happens, what your friends do and don't see, and what we might get up to after they sign off. This really is your final fling, I gather, so make the most of it!”

Anna is very restless in her chair now, and I see that the hem of her skirt has ridden higher as she strokes up her inner thighs while listening to my tale. She hasn't dared to reach up to her pussy yet, even though we are in a quite secluded area of the bar, but she has also begun subtly to fondle her breasts through the sheer fabric of her silk blouse. I remember that she had given quite violent attention to her breasts in our video encounter, and that her nipples had been extraordinarily long; they were clearly firm and prominent now.

Anna looks at her watch and says, “It's nearly time to connect with the girls now. Can we go to your room and prepare for them? I'd like us to have some scheme for the show before we all connect, but then we will be able to try some other things afterwards?”

“Of course,” I say, “let me go first. Then join me when you're ready- I'm in Room 121- so I will wait for you there. Perhaps you should contact the girls now to check when they're home?”

“I will, Simon. I think they will want to see me undress you before we get into action. From what everyone has said, I think I'd like you to fuck me from behind after we have tried sixty-nine, if that's OK with you? When they have gone, and we have recovered, I think I'd like you to fuck me missionary-style too. That's what Mike and I usually do, so it would be interesting for me to... compare. I'd like to do that more privately.”

“That sounds fine,” I say. While Anna dials her friends from the bar, I leave to go to my room and wait for her there. I don't undress fully, as she wants to do that, but I do remove my socks and shoes, to replace them with slippers. Then I wait until there is a gentle tap at the door, so quiet that I almost don't hear it. I hope there has been no change of heart.

Anna enters, with the mobile already connected to her friends, and approaches as I back away towards the bed. She is obviously filming already, but I cannot see Sue and Sara yet.

“Wait a moment, Simon,” says Anna, “ I just have something to do here.”

With that, she performs some technical wizardry which is beyond me, but obviously comes more naturally to a slightly younger generation. Somehow, she 'casts' the live mobile connection to the Hotel room TV, and I can see Sue and Sara waving on the big screen now.

They are delighted and so am I, but I do have time to think, “I hope this is only appearing on MY screen, and not throughout the hotel!”

I say hello and they say how much they have been looking forward to this occasion; they obviously have been, because they are already both naked on their bed! It looks as though they have been preparing themselves for a fun evening, and each of them raises a full glass of red wine towards Anna and me.

“Come on, Simon,” says Sue, “we've told Anna all about our night with you; now you have to show us what you can do for her!”

Anna takes charge now, and positions me to stand in front of the cam, so that Sue and Sara can see clearly as she undresses me. First, she unbuttons my shirt and opens it, pushing it back over my shoulders, to stroke my chest, down to my belly. As it falls away, she kneels in front of me and toys with my belt buckle as she looks up at me. Sue and Sara are cuddling each other as they watch Anna slowly unzip my flies and my trousers drop to the floor, revealing my hard cock straining against the fabric of my briefs.

She looks at her friends as she strokes my briefs and says, “ Mmm, girls, do you remember how this felt? Its the first time I've ever touched Simon, but you've both had him, in every way. Now its my turn, and your turn just to watch.”

She stretches the elastic waistband of my briefs, allowing the head of my cock to spring upwards, then draws them down my legs for me to step out. She studies me in the closest detail while I stand there, with my hands behind my back, looking at the screen where Sue and Sara are now gently stroking each other's bodies.

“Mmm, I want this to last forever. It is such a beautiful sight, standing proud in front of me,” says Anna. She reaches out tentatively, to stroke the length of my cock with one red fingernail, tracing the bulging veins, then wraps her hand around the head and slides it slowly down the shaft. She says, “That just feels soo good! The softness of the skin and the hardness of the shaft... but I can't wait any longer!”

Without any further ceremony, she quickly throws off her own clothes and now stands completely naked, pressing her body against mine, and squeezing my cock between us. “You were right, girls” she says, looking at the screen, “he is a very decent size. I can see how far up inside me he will come, and I am so looking forward to feeling him stretch me open wide, like you both described. But you recommended that he should go down on me first...?”

“Oh, yes,” says Sue, “that was a great experience for me,” (“and me”, shouts Sara), “but you need to suck him too! See how much of that big cock you can take!”

I look at Anna's very long nipples, now firmly erect, and take each one in turn into my mouth, sucking very hard while I knead her ample breasts, licking around her dark, wide areolae. She throws her head back as I do so; it is clear that she enjoys her breasts being handled a little roughly, and her trimmed blonde bush is darkening between her legs. I can already see that her pussy lips are moist and open, like a flower dripping nectar, and her clit, like her nipples, is surprisingly long and prominent now, demanding my attention.

There are sounds of moaning from New York as we lay ourselves on the bed, taking the sixty-nine position, with Anna dominating; I glance at the screen, and I am not altogether surprised to see Sue and Sara adopting the same position. Anna gasps as she notices her friends too, but she is more focused on my cock now, approaching her bright red, wet lips.

She studies my cock closely, again, and says to her friends, “It is quite thick, isn't it, but it seems to get even thicker at the root.”

“I think that's right,” says Sue. “When he fucked me so deeply from behind, I swear I could feel him stretching me wider and wider as he pressed further inside me. It was a great feeling, and you just have to feel that too.”

While Anna sucks gently on the head of my cock, I part her pussy-lips with my tongue, and lick firmly along their length. Her scent and taste are wonderful as I press my mouth ever more firmly against her, and she rocks back and forth on my probing tongue.

She is stroking the shaft of my cock, wet with her saliva, while I focus on her extraordinary clit, taking it inside my mouth and sucking gently, as I tease it with my tongue. I press one finger into her now, then a second, and she groans as she squeezes them tightly.

I move my fingers steadily in and out of her, curling them to reach her most sensitive spot, while she grips them more and more rhythmically, in time with my sucking of her clit.

mia_ryvera48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mia_ryvera48

She cannot concentrate on my cock any longer, and I am relieved not to have that distraction for a few minutes, as her orgasm begins to build. I am marvelling at the grip she exerts on my fingers, and looking forward to feeling that same pressure on my cock when I fuck her from behind.

She sits up on my mouth now, and glances towards the TV screen, to see her friends playing with each other orally, each with one eye is on their screen too. They are also building to an orgasm, it seems, and all three maintain eye-contact while they move urgently towards it. They seem to synchronise their movements- Sue and Sara with each other, and Anna on my mouth - which become faster and faster, more and more urgent.

At last, Anna freezes stock still and I feel her grip on my fingers tighten even more, while her pussy lips flutter around my mouth and her clit pulses between my lips. She squeals loudly, then curses, while her thighs shake and her body trembles above me. There are similar sounds reaching me from New York, and her friends also cum to a climax together.

Anna falls to one side, seemingly exhausted, though one hand still grips my hard throbbing cock. I lie still, as does she, for a minute or two, while her tremors subside.

There is laughter and applause from her friends on camera, who have also clearly enjoyed our performance, and have reached their own mutual satisfaction.

“Wow,” says Sara, “ that was spectacular, Anna! We enjoyed that so much too.”

Sue says, “I'm not surprised, Anna, but you lost focus on Simon's cock while he licked you. I wanted to see how much of it you could take in your mouth before he fucks you properly. Do you want to get him ready to fuck you now, by sucking him deep.”

Anna says, “You're right. I will recover myself by sucking on him for a little while.”

I am still lying flat on my back, and Anna holds my cock vertical while she crouches over me, looking beyond me, into the cam and into the eyes of her friends. Slowly she engulfs the head of my cock with her wet mouth, sealing her red lips around it, while her long fingers clasp the shaft tightly.

With much encouragement from her friends, she presses slowly down on me until her hand is cupping my balls, and her lips are wrapped tight around the shaft, almost at full depth. Sue and Sara encourage one last effort from Anna, and she briefly thrusts down on me to take in almost the entire length; I feel the head of my cock engage with her throat and she gags, before pulling back again.

Her friends cheer at the effort and congratulate her, as she releases me and gasps for breath.

“Well done, Anna,” says Sue, “ now he's as hard as steel, and ready to fuck you properly. I can't wait to see that; it will bring back all the feelings I had when he fucked me.”

Anna stands and helps me to my feet too. Her lipstick is smeared now, and her inner thighs are wet, but she takes the opportunity to kiss me deeply and press our bodies together. Then she turns, almost side-on to the cam, kneels on the bed, and drops her shoulders down, facing away from me. It is clear what I am to do now, with her shapely ass presented so invitingly.

Sara and Sue begin to encourage us now, as both of them approach the screen to see every detail they can.

Sara says, “ Simon, make sure we see you squeeze that cock inside her. We want to see it go slowly to full depth before you start fucking her properly.”

“Yes,” adds Sue, “I want to remember how it felt, Simon! When you are inside her, we'll tell you when you can start thrusting. We need to get our vibes ready and in place, so we can ALL enjoy this to the full...”

I carefully position the swollen head of my cock between Anna's draping, dripping pussy lips, so that her friends can clearly see the length waiting to press into her. I can hear their vibes begin to buzz in the background, and they groan loudly, while Anna tries to press her shapely ass back against me. I hold her away until I am ready, though.

Sue asks me to push slowly into Anna, so that she can see every inch as it enters her, and remember what it had felt like for her. I follow her instructions, which Anna also hears, to the letter.

Anna asks Sue to tell her how much more cock is on the way, and Sue gives a running commentary, while Anna stays as still as she can. I think Sara is copying what she sees on screen, slowly forcing a large vibe inside herself and playing with her clit, just as Anna is doing.

Sue says, “Anna, the really thick part is coming now!” as I press in to full depth, squeezing the cheeks of her ass against my belly. She squeals as the head presses against her cervix and stays there. To hold her there, for now, I reach forward to grasp handfuls of the long blonde tresses which curl down her back, and pull her against me, forcing her head up and back, so that she cannot pull away from me.

She writhes her ass against me, but she cannot make me withdraw, she simply feels the head of my cock circling inside her, and she groans with the pleasure of that feeling. Of course, Sue and Sara cannot fully appreciate the subtleties of these movements, and they now demand that I should begin thrusting in and out of Anna.

I think Anna is grateful that they do, as I release her tresses and her forehead falls down to the bed again. I press my hands against her ass and thrust hard and deep into her, time and time again, as the pace and force increases.

I am pushing her further across the bed with each thrust now, and while she gasps and I grunt with each more forceful stroke, her friends are also building the speed and depth of their thrusting vibes. I turn to look at them, and note that they are each using a vibe on the other now, instead of simply serving themselves.

I know that I cannot wait much longer now and I stroke faster and harder, deeper into Anna all the time, as she seems to fold her entire body around my cock. She reaches back now with both hands, and tries to grasp my ass when I am at full depth, so that she can hold me there. I think that if I allow her to do that, it will trigger her orgasm as well as mine.

I slow my strokes and pause briefly at full depth. Anna succeeds in reaching back around me, and her fingers press deep into the cheeks of my ass. Finally she gets enough of a grip to hold me there, and I feel her pussy convulsing around my cock, gripping me tight, and forcing me to cum inside her. She literally milks my cock with her pussy, as I shoot spurt after spurt into her, but her convulsions continue as she screams curses at me, and milks every last drop from me.

I'm convinced that Sue and Sara have also climaxed, simply because the rising noise levels from New York have now stopped, except for very heavy breathing, just like Anna.

We all slump in post-coital exhaustion, and my softening cock slips from Anna's pussy as we roll apart. Copious amounts of creamy cum leak from her, and my shiny cock flops against my thigh, with beads of cum still leaking from the tip.

Anna takes a moment to slide down my body and take my cock into her mouth again this time to taste the combination of my cum and her juices. She seems to savour the taste and rises again to lick her lips and kiss me deeply. The taste is quite delicious.

Sue and Sara also recover themselves a little, and enthuse happily about what they have seen and experienced. The audio-visual connection is exciting, especially knowing the participants personally, but they cannot share the tastes, smells and feelings which Anna and I have felt. They have helped each other though, and both can recall our own couplings in London, when Anna was the one limited to audio-visual senses.

When we have all recovered sufficiently to talk coherently, our friends in New York ask Anna whether she is satisfied with her “final fling” before committing herself to Mike.

She grins and says, “ It was pretty good, I must say, but I may have to try Simon just ONE more time, to be absolutely sure! We have all night on our own now, like you two did, and you've admitted that you made the most of it. Simon has also told me about that night, so I'm looking for more too; I'll tell you both about it sometime, but now I'm going to switch off the live stream.”

“Fair enough,” says Sara, “We've had a fabulous time - again - so we can't complain. Enjoy your last night to the full, and tell us about it later. And 'thank you' so much, Simon! We had a great time in London, and again here today, so we're very grateful. Perhaps we can also talk with you again sometime?”

Sue adds, “Yes, Simon, you have been a great friend to all of us and we hope we can keep in touch – well, maybe not “touch,” but in every other way we can!”

I look at Anna, and she nods as I say, “You have all been wonderful, and I have enjoyed every moment with you. Of course, we all have each other's numbers, and we should keep in touch. But for now, I need to make sure that Anna has been fully satisfied on her Hen Night, so you will have to give us some private time. 'Bye to you both; its been an extraordinary experience!”

We all wave our goodbyes, as Anna closes the live stream, and turns to face me, saying, “ I do love Sue and Sara- they are my very best friends- but I will appreciate having private time with you, Simon. It feels like we've been performing, so far, and what I'd really like is to have slower, more loving sex with you, where we can just concentrate on pleasing each other, unobserved.”

I say, “I agree Anna. I've enjoyed this evening enormously, as I did when you were just observing, but it does feel a bit like being on the set of a porn film! I think we could enjoy a different kind of sex as a couple, just on our own. Why don't we take some time to shower and talk while we recover ourselves, then we have the rest of the evening together.”

So we shower together, gently cleaning and exploring each other, without it becoming a sexual encounter (yet), though the discussions are a little arousing.

Anna tells me she hadn't realised how close Sue and Sara were, sexually, but isn't really surprised. She ponders how she will feel when she meets them again, and whether all three might give each other some intimate attention. The images she conjures up are exciting for me, knowing all three of them so well.

Anna also tells me of her concerns about Mike and their future marriage - very soon now. She seems at ease, confiding in me about her intimate feelings.

They have known each other for some time and frequently have sex, though she thinks a little less often than at first, and in a rather more 'routine' way. Some of their original 'spark' has gone, and she hopes that marriage will not snuff it out completely; she wants it to re-enliven their sex life, but isn't sure how.

I say that sounds to me like the normal progression of a relationship, when real life crowds in, and suppresses all the excitement once felt. There is much more to a relationship than sex, but it is important to keep that thrill alive.

As we dry each other gently, she confides that she was very excited by our oral explorations- apparently Mike is not a keen exponent, though he does love Anna to go down on him. I don't know what to advise, except to pursue the 69 approach we had used; if Mike wants oral sex from her, he should be willing to give too, and if her pussy is in front of him, I find it difficult to see how he can fail to engage. She will probably need to encourage and guide him, but she can regard it as a teaching project!

She says, “I loved our sixty-nine, Simon. I understand now that we don't have to engage simultaneously, but perhaps take turns to focus on what each of us is giving, and then on enjoying what we receive in return.”

I say, “I do agree, but I think you will have to encourage him to start, with the prospect of you sucking him off as the reward he needs to earn! If you begin by sucking him off, you may never get the attention you deserve.”

“I understand,” says Anna. “ I will try that with him, but I want to see how close, loving sex feels with you. I mean, when you fucked me from behind, that was a fantastic feeling, and it helped that I think you're a little bigger than Mike; it certainly felt like it. We usually have sex with him lying on top of me, so we are face-to-face, in full body contact, and I do enjoy that a lot; I'd like to see how that feels with you, Simon, if that's OK.”

I am starting to feel like her mentor now, but also feeling aroused by the thought of fucking her again. She has a beautiful body, and she is offering herself to me in the most intimate of positions. Some may describe it as 'vanilla' sex, but I think there are good reasons why it is the most popular in close and loving relationships.

So we agree to fuck again.

She stands in front of me, completely naked, and we look deeply into each others eyes, then kiss equally deeply. As we part, she steps back and lays herself out on the bed in front of me, arms and legs spread wide, and with a broad smile on her face.

I have to admire her body yet again. Her breasts are firm and her long nipples already erect; her belly is firm and flat, leading down to wider hips, framing her trimmed blonde bush. Her legs are spread, and knees slightly raised, but her prominent clit is already visible at the head of her open, damp pussy lips. Anticipation is stirring her already.

I stand at the end of the bed and she admires me, as I do her. My cock is hard already, and pointing to the ceiling, with my balls tightly clenched below.

Anna says, “ I do think you are a little bigger than Mike, you know; not much longer, perhaps, but the feeling of your thick cock spreading me open is just delicious! I can't wait to feel you inside me again.”

I am very tempted to go down on her again, laying spread-eagled in front of me, but she obviously needs no further preparation to allow me to press into her.

So I lay on top of her, cushioned by her breasts, and she wraps both arms around me. I put my hands on each side of her hips and pull us together, then slip my hands beneath her thighs, to raise them on each side of me.

My cock is so hard, and her pussy so open and wet, that I think they will naturally find their way to join, and as she angles her hips, so it is.

While we kiss again, I press my cock slowly into her, and she raises her legs to wrap them around my ass, forcing me ever inwards. When I am fully embedded, she squeals as she feels the pressure of my body on her prominent clit, and we remain locked deeply together for a little while. Each of us moves in slight, very subtle ways, luxuriating in the sensual feelings we can create while fully connected like this.

Our focus seems to be on kissing deeply, but slowly I begin to move back and forth, but only slightly, my chest pressing her breasts up and down beneath me. Her hips begin to move more urgently now, encouraging me to begin withdrawing then re-entering her. I do this as slowly as I can, but allow her to dictate the pace with the movements of her hips.

As she increases the pace, using her hips and legs to maximise her own pleasure, her hands slide to my shoulders and wrap around me, squeezing my chest against her breasts. We are locked together as tightly as could be, but moving in unison now.

The length of my thrusts increases, along with the force of the inward stroke, and she begins to gasp as our bodies clash against her clit, faster and faster. Her body is curling up beneath me now, and rocking on the curve of her spine, as she clamps her mouth and her pussy against me.

I can feel my own climax approaching, and I sense that her orgasm is imminent too.

She is groaning with the effort of actively fucking me from beneath, against the weight of my body on her. We are both approaching the final stages rapidly, and my thrusts, and her reactive movements are co-ordinated as the speed increases again.

Suddenly, she releases her arms from my shoulders and throws them wide, her body relaxes beneath me, open in every sense, allowing me to pound into her with a few final deep strokes. Then I have to stop, deeply embedded inside her trembling body, and pump my cum into her, while she literally screams out loud.

It is one of the most impressive orgasms I have ever witnessed, and seems to last an eternity, while I empty my balls inside her, and we lock our bodies tightly together.

We can only wait, while the shaking, quivering, trembling movements beneath me subside, and the jerking of my cock and balls gradually comes to an end. We need to recover our breath, inhaling deeply, and gasping for more.

Slowly, we do recover ourselves, and our bodies soften together as though we are merging into one.

Neither of us wants to part immediately. She wants my cock to stay inside her for as long as possible, though it has fulfilled its purpose now. I want to allow the sensitivity to subside a little too, before withdrawing from her.

Soon though, we have to extricate ourselves and roll apart, exhausted. We lie alongside each other quietly, until I say “Thank you, Anna, that was fantastic. It's a pity you're getting married next week, but I hope you enjoyed your final fling. I probably won't ever see you again after tonight.”

Anna looks up at me and says, “Maybe, Simon...”

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments