Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Good Captain

"A cavalryman flirts with disaster"

4
4 Comments 4
554 Views 554
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"An actual story, with Lush characteristics"

Petersburg – April, 1781

Across the wood line and behind the British front, Captain Grayson Rothschild leads His Majesty’s Dragoons as they ride to the sounds of cannon fire.

An expert rider, cavalryman, and officer, Grayson’s judgment and expertise from years of war have never been questioned. Behind him ride nineteen of the finest men he’s ever known. ‘Every one of them,’ he has written, ‘deserve nothing less than His Majesty’s appreciation for their devotion and sacrifice to great ends.’

The day is warm, the fife and drum piercing through thunderous rolls of cannon and calls from the officers.

Grayson’s column rides behind the Field Marshal and Union Jack, rows of British infantry having already begun their long march toward enemy smoke and lead.

Grayson is undeterred after having witnessed this dozens of times. Rounding out behind the British cannons, he and his men ride hard, rows of guns erupting as the horses obey their masters to keep a steady gallop forward. Their swords remain in steel scabbards, pistols loaded as hooves and cannonballs beat the ground to death. 

---

Dearest Evelyn,

Your scarf remains close to me, here in my coat, accompanying me along these seemingly endless miles of country that this land has to offer. Everywhere I come across, I look around and pray that you have somehow appeared, somehow knowing I’ve been coming this way all along. I never see you there, but I can still hear your voice, feel you close to me in the night. Never worry for me. Everything is all right. Yours, ~Grayson

---

The mounted dragoons become visible over a green hill, catching the enemy off guard. Grayson gives the command and the men follow, their horses fanning out into a wedge formation, knowing they’ll soon see the front end of the enemy’s left flank.

Their horses are strong, carrying the riders and their weapons into a now-knowing enemy. From behind enemy lines is a bugle call – ‘Cavalry!’ it sounds – sixteen enemy cannons now wishing they were loaded and at the ready, but it’s too late.

“CHARGE!” the good Captain shouts, every man drawing their sword with fists of rage. The enemy is there, the lot of them with glistening muskets and sharp bayonets, too ill-disciplined to form a proper square. Grayson and his boys will make quick work of them, round their flank, and make for the cannons should they follow the book. A blow from the chest of their horses is just as deadly as their aim.

The Captain leads, his heart beating so fast that it feels as though it will erupt.

---

Grayson,

I know that you couldn’t, but I had wished that you could stay just a few more days before leaving. I prayed the rain would come. I hoped that the night would somehow never end and you would remain beside me here in this bed from where I write to you now. I keep the medal you gave me from your jacket close, wrapped tightly in my sash. They will never understand, and, quite frankly, I don’t care if they ever do. I love you, Captain Grayson Rothschild. I’ve written a very pointed letter to your commander for him to return you to me. Please let me know as soon as he delivers my message. Always, Evie.

---

Winter – Five Months Ago

Grayson and Evelyn had never crossed paths before the ball at her father’s manor during that South Carolina winter. After the British occupation, everything was as European as it could be. A wonderful ball, gracious hosts and gentile manners, golden officer’s braids adorning lavish red coats with beautiful ladies at their sides.

The Captain caught her eye as soon as he walked through the door. Tall and handsome, sturdy and astute, Grayson is a man everyone wants to meet and know. There’s a certain and positive stance about him, a cool tone in the way that he speaks.

“I don’t even know your name, Lieutenant,” she told Grayson when he offered his hand.

“Grayson,” he replied, feeling it menial and pedantic to correct her on his rank.

Evelyn is not simple. She knows how to deliver polite insults to these British occupiers.

Nonetheless, they danced, the two of them, right there across the floor. Once Grayson held Evelyn in his arms, once Evelyn let go and gave into her desires, they instantly fell for one another. They may not have been dancing every second that evening, but they remained close throughout the night.

Later that night, with the study only being lit by a fire, it provides Evelyn and Grayson the perfect moment to steal away from the crowd.

With all of his medals still accounted for on his jacket, Grayson cups Evelyn’s face as they kiss in the night. It’s timid at first, but Grayson’s touch is warm enough for her to melt in his arms. With her body hot, she takes Grayson’s tongue into her mouth and sucks. Her eyes are closed, but she can feel Gray’s hands running up her body, onto her corset, and sliding between her breasts. Evelyn aches for his touch, hating how she can’t offer him handfuls of her for a firm squeeze.

“We don’t have to do this,” he says, but Evelyn is persistent.

“Yes.” Evelyn pushes herself against Gray, hoping he finds the end of her dress soon as he hauls it up around her waist for an eager feel. “We need to do this.” She kisses him, trailing her lips along his cheek. “I want this.”

Evelyn’s room is nowhere near as warm as the study, but neither of them care at this point. They have both been too hot for too long for one another to use a simple excuse like the cold to avoid a touch of their bodies.

EbonyOlive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyOlive

Evelyn holds onto the bed railing as Grayson cuts through the corset strings, a bit of a stern pull to haul it down enough to get a firm squeeze of her breasts from behind.

“I want you, Evie,” he says into her hair, loving the way she cups his hands on her breasts.

She hums approval of his statement with a smile, pushing her hips back into him to feel more than a belt from behind. Evelyn leans back, taking Grayson with a firm and determined kiss.

Grayson spins her around, loses his shirt, and holds onto Evelyn as they collapse onto the bed. It’s a frantic and awkward display when trying to lose layers of clothes, causing Evelyn to laugh at the spectacle before Gray leans up and takes her in his arms.

Her naked body is hot though her feet are freezing, hauling herself on top of the Captain. Something has gotten into her, for sure, the absence of a formal dress seeming to shed Evelyn of her reservations. She feels Gray’s desire for her rub between her legs. “Oh, my God,” she lets out in a thin breath, taking his mouth with hers as she gently rocks her hips. Gray holds himself steady, keeping her kiss close as he enters Evelyn.

Her moan is contagious. With her eyes closed, Evelyn wraps one arm around Gray’s head while using the other to hold herself steady by the headboard. “You’re in me,” she whispers, eyes flying open as she looks to the ceiling. “Oh, God, you’re in me.”

Pure desire takes over. Gray wraps a sheet around their cold bodies as Evelyn begins her ride, working her hips forward and back while inching a little deeper each time. She rides until her weight sits on Gray, her mouth open as her toes tingle.

“Right there,” she moans, riding Gray faster. “Oh, yeah! Right there!” Evelyn holds onto the headboard with both hands, riding Grayson into the bed. She uses her entire body to trust as she gracelessly fucks Gray. Her tits sway in his face, Gray’s strong hands gripping and pulling Evelyn’s tight body as she fucks. Evelyn rides Gray faster and faster, an uncontrollable lust causing them and the bed to shake. She’s never given into something this much before, never abandoned every reservation she’s had to take something that she so desperately wants.

Evelyn bucks and cums, her body becoming ridged though she shakes with every pulse of pure, unrelenting pleasure from having Grayson. She continues to shake, Gray’s hands sliding along her legs and body in a calm and nurturing way.

This isn’t the final time Evelyn will have Grayson tonight. This isn’t the only time that Gray will visit Evelyn. They’ll be inseparable, the two of them, every cold morning a blessing with the other in their arms.

They’ll love. They’ll confess. Everything that they will know about this world will be wrong when they are forced to depart.
The orders come. Boots are shined and coats are cleaned. They mount up and ride, leaving Carolina…and Evelyn…far behind.
---

Captain Grayson Rothschild continues their charge into a hail of inaccurate musket balls and multitudes of grapeshot. The massive cloud of black smoke before them lingers from the lack of wind on the battlefield, their minds and lungs stifled by the thickness and heat. Still, they charge, their ears pierced by sounds of men and their muskets, cannons and their explosive roar.

Heavy horses kick up dirt and grass as they labor through the disaster before them. Gray’s chest is pounding from his own heart as well as the nearby blasts and near misses of cannon. They’re trapped in this smoke and uneven ground, two of his men’s horses falling to the tyranny of terrain.

Their ears ring. Their blood peaks. Their lives flash before their eyes.

With their swords extended, they scream their frustration toward the rapidly closing enemy line.

---

Evelyn Love,

I was happy to receive your letter yesterday. It seems as though it takes longer for mail to arrive these days, so I assure you that more are on their way to you though you may not believe it so. Know that I love you and, once all of this is over, I am returning to Carolina regardless of the outcome. The only choice to make is if we will stay here or sail for England. I have a home in Dartford by the Thames. Say you’ll come. Say yes. Yours, ~Grayson

---

My Grayson,

I haven’t heard from you in weeks, but I don’t give it any mind. I keep your letters, all of them, close to me here in a box. God…it sounds so childish to say such a thing, but I cherish every one of them. Samantha asked about one of your letters that I was carrying. I told her everything. She thinks it is wonderful. She’s happy for me and wants to meet you. Come back to Carolina. We can stay at my home, here by the water. I love you, Grayson Rothschild. Come back to me. Love, Evie.

---

A terrible barrage of gunpowder erupts from beyond the unrelenting cloud of dense, gray smoke. Hot lead flies in every direction around Grayson and his men, some shots finding their intended targets.

Grayson lets out a fearful cry, gripping his officer’s sword as the sharp end remains pointed out in front.

A single cannon fires a screaming round towards Grayson’s mostly-intact formation of charging calvary. The heavy round whomps into the ground in front of Grayson’s horse, causing dirt and a pulsing concussion to rip into the ground.

The good Captain’s horse lurches forward, sending Grayson flying through the air. Grayson bounces off of the ground, rolls, and stops before his horse follows suit, landing and rolling over the shaken lad.

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments