Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Swing Story Pt.2 The Oral Sensuality

"We watch each other and it's sexy"

8
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
759 words 759 words

Cassandra got the zipper down and my dick popped out and stood there twitching like it had too much caffeine. I could feel it pulse like a heartbeat causing each twitch. Cass touched it and slid her fingers down the shaft to my balls making it move even more. To the floor with my pants and I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of them.

Lena had started to unzip Rick, and Cass watched intently. As she got below his cock it sprang from his pants. It was larger than it looked in the shared photos. Cassandra gasped and I smiled at her.

I urged Cass to drop to her knees and she did. Lena followed suit. I was at my wit's end. Here I was getting a blowjob standing next to a guy getting a blowjob. Either of us could do a quarter turn to the right and be getting it from the other woman.

We smiled at each other like we had both just had the same thought. Watching Lena slurp up and down Rick's shaft and take his dick in her mouth was making it difficult for me to keep my composure. I pulled Cass off and leaned down to kiss her. I recovered some and stood back up and let her resume.

She had a grip on my balls and lightly tugged down on them as she engulfed my fat cock all the way to the base. She gave them a good squeeze as she wriggled her head just before gliding back up. The slobber was dripping down over her hand and making her hand slip down my balls. She had never done this before, but she just let her closed hand loosen a little and pulled down off my balls. It was different. I told her to do it again. She did, while continuing to suck that cock like it was going away forever.

Lena was going to town on Rick as well. He had closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He could last no longer. He exploded in her mouth, on her lips and all over her tits.

As soon as I saw that I moaned, Cass moved off and jerked me to completion. I blasted her face and chest. She used my dick to rub it in like a skin cream on her face. I was weak in the knees and just started laughing with happiness as I braced myself on the lovely cock sucker in front of me. 

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

We men used towels to clean the ladies and then it was their turn for pleasure.

Rick suggested we head to the guest bedroom and use that for the next adventure. We all got up and headed that way. I sat Cass down on the right side and Rick sat Lena down on the left. Then we lay them back across the bed next to each other yin-yang style, I suppose.

I started kissing my way down Cass’s body spending time on her beautiful tits, sucking and lightly biting her nipples, then slowly kissing down her belly. Now I was near the promised land. I stopped and looked up at our neighbors-in-crime. Rick had just done almost or what I supposed was the same thing I had. The gals were glancing down at us then at each other.

I started back to it. I kissed her mound then started probing the wet crease with my tongue. I split the lips and began sucking on her pussy lips and flicking her clit. I was penetrating her opening with my tongue as she writhed on the duvet. I could see Lena moving in much the same way. I could see the top of Rick’s head moving up and down and alternating to a circular motion as well.  Lena was cooing and it was ever so sexy.

I went back to work and just as she was about to climax Cass grabbed Lena’s hand and squeezed it as she came. Taking her hand had done something to Lena. She began to wriggle around; Rick was being vigilant with his purpose. She started lifting her ass off the bed and thrusting her pussy at Rick’s face. I like to think that Cass helped Lena over the edge, she came so hard. Her body convulsed and she grabbed Cass with an embrace that was so sensual, I thought they were going to forget the guys were even there.

Rick and I stood up and began caressing and kissing our respective wives.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by titz2luvtx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments