Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Block Party

"A hot summer day and an opportunity that changed my life."

138
27 Comments 27
6.1k Views 6.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

I wasn’t going to attend the annual neighborhood block party. It was exceptionally hot and humid, even by Florida standards. With the sun beating down and the usual amount of excessive alcohol served, it just didn’t appeal to me. Additionally, my husband Rick was looking forward to this. All the more reason for me not to go. I can’t stand being with him. Thank God we don't have children. I had intentions of going downtown to meet up with my girlfriends. The air-conditioned comfort of The Village Pub seemed more enticing.

The host of the party, Katie, called me to find out where I was. I told her that it was too hot, and I wouldn’t be attending. She spent the next five minutes convincing me, and finally said, “Don’t be anti-social. Just stop by for one cocktail. It’ll be fun.”

She wore me out. I finally agreed to come, just for one… famous last words. I slipped on a silky white thong. Looking through my closet, I found a cotton sundress with a halter-style top. It had a bare back and a thin strap that tied around my neck. It was too hot out to be restrained by a bra. This was perfect. I dressed and checked myself in a mirror. I look good, I thought. At least I could get some sun on my shoulders.

The festivities were centered only a few houses away. I arrived in no time. All of my neighbors were there, some I knew, many I didn’t. Most are a little older than me and have adult children. Without the responsibility of kids at home and being financially secure, these people enjoy partying. When I moved here six months ago, I had no idea.

Skip, Katie’s husband, fixed me a gin and tonic in what I can only describe as a bucket. It was about the size of three full drinks, ice cold and delicious. The first sip was welcome in the afternoon heat. I made the rounds socializing with some neighbors as I did justice to the bucket of booze. It was so hot in the afternoon sun that I needed to find relief in the shade.

There was a seat available at a table with an umbrella. A gentleman I recognized but didn’t know was sitting alone. I approached the table. “I’m Darlene. May I join you? I need to get out of the sun before I bake.”

“I’d love the company.”

I smiled. “I’m sorry, you look familiar to me. Have we met before?”

He seemed slightly embarrassed. “You know who I am, but you have no clue from where, do you? What a lasting impression I leave on people.”

I felt bad. “I’m sorry, I know I know you, but please, refresh my memory.”

“My name is Jim. I live over there. We’ve never formally met.” He pointed over his shoulder to the left; his house was visible from Skip and Katie’s backyard.

Then it hit me. Every morning I walk. When I pass his house, he always says ‘good morning’ when he’s outside. I’ve always been curious about him. He seemed like a nice man and I was happy that I’d finally met him.

“Jim, it is so nice to finally put a name to the face. Yes, I know who you are. I always enjoy your friendly good morning when I pass. Funny thing, I wasn’t going to come here, but Katie talked me into it. Now, I am glad I did.”

“Irony,” he said.

I looked at him puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“Well, same thing for me. I wasn’t coming here either. I was heading downtown to the cigar lounge to meet up with my friends. Katie called me and told me to stop in for a drink before I go.”

I giggled like a schoolgirl at the circumstance.

“Can I get you something to drink?”

I smiled appreciatively and said, “Sure. I’m drinking gin and tonic.”

In no time, he was back at the table with two more bucket-sized drinks of adult beverages. When he placed them on the table, I noticed that he was checking me out. This excited me. Even though it was hot out, there was a slight breeze blowing through my sundress. This made my nipples stand erect.

"Thank you. You are a gentleman. Unlike the pig I married."

With a slight smirk, he said, "Oh! Well thank you for the compliment- I think? Why do you call your husband a pig?"

For the next few minutes I unloaded, and held back no details. He sat quietly sipping his drink as he let me go on. "That fat inconsiderate prick. He is a typical Mama's boy. He needs to grow some testicles. He’s over there, the obnoxious loudmouth, making an ass of himself."

I went on, "Rick doesn't find me desirable. He hasn’t touched me in years. He prefers well-hung men. This is why I walk every morning. I want to stay fit. To top it off, he has a mean streak. He embarrasses and degrades me in front of others for no reason. He fucks men and then expects me to be sitting at home to make his dinner, do his laundry, and clean the house. But he tells me to my face how I disgust him. I’ve grown to despise him.”

I’m not sure why I confided in Jim like this. I glanced in Rick’s direction. He was in the next backyard acting like the blow-hard he usually is. I felt as if I might cry, but I held back tears.

“That is Rick.” I pointed at him.

Jim looked at me. He had a grin, yet seemed sympathetic, “I don’t know him personally, but he does have a reputation of being a real douchebag. He’s a member of my fishing club and apparently, everyone thinks he is an asshole.”

It was nice to hear those words. I was glad it wasn’t just me overreacting to someone I didn’t want to be with.

After listening to my tirade he asked, “Darlene, do want to get out of here? I’ve had enough of the block party.”

Without hesitation, I answered, “Yes!”

He suggested, “Let’s head over to my house. The air conditioning is cranking. I’ll fix you a cocktail while I change. Afterward, we can stop by your place if you want to freshen up. Then we can go bounce around downtown. We can have a few drinks and maybe get something to eat. Sound good?”

I turned my head to look at Rick. He wasn’t looking in my direction. It was obvious that he didn’t give two shits about where I was. I was fairly certain; he didn’t even know I was there. The clock on the wall was showing 3:10.

I flashed a huge grin. “I’m ready, let’s go.”

We walked to his house. No one even noticed that we left.

“Where do you go when you head downtown?” I asked

“Usually I start at Sullivan’s. It has ice-cold air conditioning, the bartenders pour healthy drinks, and has a quiet crowd. After that, I usually head to Little Corona’s for a cigar. I sit with my cronies and spend time solving the problems of the world.”

That caused me to laugh. This guy has a sense of humor, unlike the cock loving shithead I married. I was happy and my mood changed. Leaving the block party was the best thing that could have happened.

As he opened the door to his house, a burst of cold air hit us. The temperature change caused my body to be covered in goosebumps and my nipples once again hardened. I subconsciously touched them and sighed. This didn’t go unnoticed by Jim.

“What would you like to drink?”

I gave it some thought. “I’d love a light beer if you have one.”

He grabbed a Yuengling Lite from the fridge and poured it into a frosted mug.

As he handed it to me, I said half-seriously, “Oh my, how fancy. What a gentleman. Thank you for not making me drink from a can.”

“It’s my pleasure,” he responded in the same, half-serious tone. “I’m going to change then we can head over to your place.”

It had been years since a man treated me well. My sudden desire to have him was taking over my good judgment. I was quickly justifying in my mind what I was doing. Anyone who knows me was well aware that my marriage was over. Still, we had a legal bond. Being married, would Jim think less of me?

He stepped into his bedroom and stripped out of his sweat-soaked shorts and T-shirt. I quietly followed him to watch. He was standing in his boxer shorts when he noticed me. When he saw me, it was clear he had an erection that couldn’t be hidden.

I stared at his crotch. “Oh wow! I haven’t seen that reaction in a long time.”

I took two steps toward him and stopped. He reached out to my shoulders and ran his fingers along the sides of my halter. I didn’t resist and took a half step closer to him. I felt alive being with him. He reached around my neck untying the strap. His hands slowly slid the halter top down, exposing my breasts.

“Touch them,” I whispered.

My nipples were like diamonds. He softly took both into his fingers and held them, lightly pinching them, then squeezing my tits. I pushed back and continued to pull off my dress. He reciprocated, dropping his boxers to the floor. His fingers hooked into my thong, slipping it down my legs. We stood naked in front of one another. He took me into his arms. His dick was hard and beautiful. I loved the feeling as it rubbed against me.

“How could your husband not crave you?”

I held him for what seemed like several minutes. He was so masculine. I ran my fingers through the hair on his chest. His arms were like rocks, yet, he had sensitivity about him.

Focusing on my eyes he said, “Darlene, you look and feel incredible.”

It had been so long since I had intimacy in my life. Our lips met. He was a great kisser. It was long and intense. Then he let me go. He took my hand and led me to his bed. I’m naked and about to make love to a man I hardly knew. I knew him for less than an hour. I felt like a teenager on prom night.

He eased me onto my back, my legs instinctively spread wide. Suddenly, I became self-conscious. I stopped trimming my pubic hair long ago. It was a form of protest. Even though Rick cheats on me with men, he always insists on a clean-shaven pussy. Between my legs was a patch of coarse hair. Jim didn’t seem to mind. I think it aroused him.

His first reaction was to taste me. This was when I realized that my bush didn’t matter. I only experienced someone going down on me once. It was long before I was married. The guy didn't do it well, so I never really looked for it after that. Rick, in his warped mind, thought it was disgusting to go down on a woman. He had no problem sucking a man’s cock and swallowing cum. Stupid man.

Jim started to kiss my thighs. He took his time as he worked his way toward my pussy. He parted the hair and sucked my clitoris. He was teasing me, flicking it, making it erect. I moaned with satisfaction. Then he took my entire clit into his mouth, sucking it, savagely striking it with his tongue. My limbs strained as I thrashed with an explosive orgasm. My hands held his head in place. My screams were loud and I begged him to mount me.

“Darlene, you taste sweet. I could stay here all day.”

He lifted his head and kissed my body, working his way up. His mouth latched on to one nipple, sucking and kissing, and then he made sure the other wasn't ignored. It was heavenly.

As he lifted himself, he said, “My cock is throbbing.”

He knelt upright between my legs, lightly massaging my pussy. I soaked his fingers as my body prepared to accept him. Then, I threw my legs back, inviting him in without saying a word. He thrust himself into me. I gasped as the pressure built inside me.

I pulled him toward me. “You feel so good!”

Our bodies started to move in unison as we became one. He held my arms at the wrists, above my head. He dominated my body. We kissed passionately as our animal instincts took over. A slow rhythm started, causing me to build up. I lost control shaking in a frenzy. I was experiencing a burst of excitement.

I screamed, “Fuck me, I love this!”

Then, my spasm started to subside. I came back to earth, lying in a heap of exhausted sweat.

I was panting, out of breath. “That hasn’t happened in a long time.”

“It has been a while for me too. But, I’m not finished with you.”

Slowly pulling out of me, he lay next to me. His hand slid across my body, squeezing my tits. I smiled without saying anything. He could tell I was enjoying this. It was even better for me than he realized. I knew I was sticking it to my asshole husband.

As we lay there, he confessed, “You know, I watch you walk by my house every morning.”

“Really? And why is that?

He took a deep breath as if were revealing a deep-dark secret. “You’re pretty hot. When it's steamy out like today, you wear bike shorts. They are skin tight showing off your fine ass. You usually wear a colorful nylon tank top that clings to your perky tits. Sometimes, your nipples are hard and show through. I always think to myself, 'I’d do that'.”

“Really? I wish I knew that. I would have paid more attention to you.”

I felt myself blush at the thought of him noticing me when I walked. We were lying naked in his bed. He was lightly feeling my tits as we were speaking. I wondered to myself if others watched me when I walked.

He realized I blushed. “It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. You’re an extremely sexy woman.”

As he said that, I let my hand slide down and started to stroke his cock. He closed his eyes. I started to kiss his chest, working myself down his body. He guided my head to his erection. My mouth engulfed his dick. I haven’t given a blowjob in years. The last time I tried this on Rick, he fell asleep. It was in my head that I wasn't good at it.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

I looked up at him. “Am I doing this right? Does it feel good?”

He let out a sigh. “You’re perfect.”

My mouth took all of him. He was like steel. I could taste the sex we just had. He was right when he said it was sweet. I continued a constant up-and-down motion as my hand cupped his balls. He was starting to build up. His body tightened.

“I’m gonna come, Darlene, don’t stop!”

Just as the words came out, he released a warm salty load into my throat. It was so much, that I gagged but, I took it all, never letting up. It spilled out of my mouth, down my chin. I swallowed a good amount. My bobbing and sucking motion drained him. His body went limp. His breathing was heavy from the relief I provided.

I reached for the tissues on the night table. Gently, I cleaned his legs, balls, and dick. Then I wiped my face. When I was finished, he pulled me up next to him. I lay on my side looking at him.

He whispered in my ear. “That was incredible. I feel so good right now.”

“So do I.” It was all I could mutter.

He started to stroke my face. Then, he followed the contour of my body. A single finger slid down my side, onto my hip, then down my outer thigh. He was delicate, yet so manly. This had been missing from my life, the passion of a real man. He knew how to satisfy himself while taking care of my needs. He was in no rush. We spent time enjoying each other. He continued outlining my body with his fingers. I felt so sexy.

I closed my eyes and moaned, “You are making me melt the way you touch me.”

Jim’s hand guided me onto my back once again. I was ready for more. So was he. I reached between his legs. His cock was like granite. I wanted it.

Then he ordered me, “Roll over onto your tummy.”

I obeyed his command. I couldn’t wait to experience what was next. I felt his hands placed firmly on my hips. He lifted me and drove his erection into me. It took my breath away as every inch slammed into me. He squeezed my ass. Being bent over was causing a whole different sensation.

I could barely get the words out, “Oh God! You’re amazing!”

His grip secured me, while he pumped with a constant tempo. I was stretched wide open with his pounding motion. His shaft was grinding my G-spot. My mind became foggy as I started to experience another climax, different from any other.

“Jim, that feels so good. Don’t stop!”

His stamina was remarkable. He held back, allowing me to enjoy several more orgasms. This man was a machine as he continued to fuck me.

“You are a master. You’re making me come again.”

He moved a hand off my hip. A single finger massaged my asshole. He was circling it. That drove me crazy. As he pushed his cock into my pussy, the pressure on my asshole became greater. He would pull out and let up on my ass at the same time. I could feel his finger press with equal force, finally, driving it inside me. It was making me thrash with pleasure. I was whimpering, not knowing if words were coming out of my mouth.

I was in a daze, the room was a blur. All I could do was revel in the stimulation I was receiving. His cock felt like it was growing inside me. He stopped fingering my anus and grabbed my hips. His hands were strong and his grip was so tight. The rhythm started to become more intense.

He moaned as he held me in place. “Darlene, Here it…”

His words stopped. I could feel his body stiffen as his hot stream filled me. He was pulsating as he emptied every drop. I never imagined this could feel so good. Also, I never imagined a man could be so erotic.

We both collapsed. Tremors were still shooting through my body. I lay on my stomach still trying to gain my composure.

He rolled off my back. He was out of breath. “You are an unbelievable woman.”

I just stared at him never wanting this to end. We could hear the music from the block party as I glanced at the clock, it was 4:50. I was only at Jim’s for a little over an hour. It felt like we were with each other all day. He continued to stroke my body, running his fingers up and down the small of my back.

He looked into my eyes. “What's going through your mind right now?”

A hundred things were running through my mind yet, I couldn’t gather my thoughts to speak. I just looked at him and smiled. After a long pause, I blurted out, “Tissues.”

He was puzzled. “Excuse me?”

“You asked me what I was thinking. Tissues, I need tissues. I am leaking all over your bed.”

He busted out laughing which caused me to laugh. This was an afternoon for the ages. He reached behind himself and grabbed the box from his nightstand.

“Here ya’ go.” He placed the cold box on my back.

I jumped when it hit my skin. He just smiled at me, enjoying my reaction. I took several tissues and cleaned myself. When I was done I lay on my side and faced him. We were silent, taking some time to enjoy the moment.

I spoke, “I’ve been so lonely. The only sex I have is when I pleasure myself. I have fantasies all the time. You just fulfilled one of them. I always wanted to be taken by a stranger.”

“Really?” He reacted with surprise in his voice. “What other fantasies run through your mind?”

“Funny you should ask. I am having one right now.”

I wanted to take those words back. I started to get nervous and was a little embarrassed to tell him what I was thinking. My thoughts were wild and I didn’t want to scare away my new friend. He just waited for me to reveal my secret. After a long pause, I thought, ‘What the hell, he came in my mouth and fucked me and fingered my ass. This shouldn’t be embarrassing.

“I want to be tied up and gangbanged in front of an audience.”

There, I said it. I was wondering if he thought I was a freak. His reaction was not what I expected at all. He was looking directly into my eyes. A slight grin came across his face. I could see he was mulling over his response to this revelation.

He finally spoke. “If you can break away from your husband for an evening soon, you and I will take a ride to a club I know of in Tampa. It is a different type of club, a sex club. They have a public room for people to fulfill every fantasy you could imagine. I could certainly visualize you tied helplessly, being used as a sex slave while I watch.”

As he spoke, I could see myself being watched by a crowd of men and women. Some of them are ready to join in. I closed my eyes and started to touch myself. My breathing became deep. Jim moved my hand away and took over massaging between my legs. He continued his description of the trip to Tampa.

"First, you’ll come to my house. I want to shave you clean. I’ll take my time, making sure I get every hair. Once I am sure you are smooth, I’ll massage coconut oil into your skin. When we arrive at the club we can have a few cocktails to start the evening. Then, I'll stand you up in front of a small audience. Most will be naked. Some will be in different stages of sex, either masturbating or with a partner. I want you to wear a short red dress. It would be a great color for you. I’ll remove it, similar to the way I slipped you out of your dress today. First, I’ll expose your magnificent tits. The dress will drop to the floor. You will be standing there in nothing but a virgin white lace thong, and red heels. Based on my experience there, I am sure the crowd will cheer at the sight of your near-naked body.”

Hearing that made me squirm with excitement. I could feel the juices flowing from my body as he played with my pussy. My fantasy is being described in detail as if he could read my mind. I needed to hear more.

He continued, "I will spin you around so everyone can get a good look. I’ll run my hands from your shoulders down your sides to your hips. I'll slowly pull your thong down your legs, exposing your beautifully cleaned pubic region. Like a tease, you will turn around and bend slightly, showing how firm your legs and ass are. The crowd will watch and anticipate what is next. I will take you to one of the many devices to secure you. You’ll be powerless to escape."

I could feel myself soaking his hand. Another explosion was near as I listened to his narration of pure pleasure. This man knows exactly what is in my head.

"Since it will be your first time, I will start you on the dungeon bed. It’s not very intimidating, a mattress that is framed with rings all around. You’ll be anchored in a position that makes you motionless. Your arms will be stretched straight out at angles above your head, fastening your wrists tight to the corners. Then, I’ll spread your legs wide, exposing you. Your ankles will be tied so tight that any movement would be impossible. Everyone will see your excitement as you glisten in preparation to be taken."

How does he know? How could this stranger know exactly what I want? My body started to convulse in utter pleasure, as he continued to manipulate my clitoris.

"You are making me come. Keep going, tell me more," I begged him.

His hand moved. I could feel a finger, and then two entered me. He started a light tickling motion that was pressing my G-spot. I grabbed the headboard, imagining that I was tied as he was having his way with me. He was in full control of my body. I was having one orgasm after another.

He finished his portrayal. "Once you are lashed to the bed, I’ll invite the spectators to participate in your fantasy. You will serve two, maybe three people at a time, both men and women. One will be a man in your mouth, fucking your throat. You’ll hold another cock in your hand while you stroke him. The third might be a woman sucking your pussy. Once they are finished with you, several others will use you. Once you are completely satisfied, you will let me know with the safe word, and we will end this gathering."

My eyes were closed as I listened. I felt like I was having an out-of-body experience. As he spoke it was as if I was already living out this incredible scenario. He finished the narration of my fantasy. His fingers withdrew from the dance inside me. I could tell he was proud of himself as he explained what he knew I wanted. As I started to come back to earth, many thoughts were going through my mind. Was this all talk? Was he serious, or was he good at talking dirty? Could we go to Tampa together? And, would he follow through with this illusion of debauchery once we arrived? I could only hope.

Finally, I was able to put together a thought. "You were so remarkably accurate with your vision for me, but you left out just one part."

He was stumped. "Really? What did I leave out? The use of toys? A little S&M? What?"

"I want a video for Rick to watch. It would be the total humiliation he deserves. I want him to see me being fucked by strangers."

Jim smiled. "Wow! I didn't see that coming. I'm not surprised though. From what you told me about him, that is the perfect ending to this fantasy. I'm not sure that part can be accomplished though. That could be a little dicey on several levels. Not everyone at this club wants to be captured on video. There’s also the possibility of it winding up on the internet. That wouldn't be good."

I agreed with Jim's common sense. "I know but, it would be the ultimate end to my fantasy. Okay, forget my final thoughts on this."

Then I figured I would press him. "When? I am ready whenever you want to go."

"Next Thursday night!" he said with confidence.

I think he may have thought I was bluffing and he was calling me on it. I wasn't. I was ready to go immediately, that night. The thought of having my body ravaged almost made me have an orgasm right then.

I was excited at the thought. "Thursday night it is then. We better continue with our plan for today. I have no interest in going back to the block party. Let's go downtown, I am getting hungry."

I picked up my sundress off the floor and slithered back into it. I looked at Jim. I still wanted more of him. He was lying there watching me. His cock was like a flagpole. How could it? No man has ever responded to me like Jim.

As I was walking out of his bedroom I said, "Give me about twenty minutes to get ready."

I walked out of his house passing the party. It was then that I realized I left my thong on his bedroom floor. No big deal. I'm sure I will be back in his bedroom again. Although I'd only known Jim for about two hours, I couldn't wait until he picked me up on Thursday. I started thinking about my morning ritual. Now when I walk in the mornings, I may stop for a little extra workout when I pass Jim's house. Just a little something to hold me over until Thursday.

That Thursday never happened. That Monday, I went for my morning walk. I took a short route that morning. When I returned, I walked in on Rick and a man in my bed. Rick was bent over being fucked in the ass. I left. That afternoon I went to an attorney and filed for a divorce. I went back to the house, packed a bag, and never returned. To this day, I have never set foot in that house again. Unfortunately, when I left, I never saw Jim again.

Published 
Written by Darlene69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments