Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Biding Her Time

"A betrayed wife meets a man eager to satisfy her in every way."

111
25 Comments 25
4.8k Views 4.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

I sat at the bar, nursing a gin and tonic. I didn't even like gin and tonics, and I'd never before been to this particular bar, but tonight, I was determined to do something different. It was a Tuesday evening, just after six, and the place wasn't at all crowded. I liked its hushed atmosphere and figured I'd leave when it grew too loud later on.

Not long after I arrived, someone else came through the door. I kept my stare fixed on my drink until the man sat down near me, with only one barstool between us. He chatted with the bartender in a way that revealed he was a regular; she called him Dorian and asked how his day was. "Can't complain," he said, then requested his usual. When he looked over at me, I quickly averted my stare, because old habits did indeed die hard. The wedding ring on my finger now felt oppressive, and I wished I'd left it at home.

"You mind if I join you?" the man asked, nodding toward the empty seat between us. His voice was low, as if we already shared a secret.

"Sure," I replied.

He moved closer and offered his hand. "I'm Dorian, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

I had to smile at the quaint gesture. Did people shake hands when meeting at a bar? When I slipped my hand into his, he gave it an almost imperceptible squeeze. "I'm Bronwyn. And likewise." Fighting the urge to hide behind my dark hair, I tucked a strand behind my ear instead. Dorian appeared to be around my age, in his late thirties. Beneath his business casual attire, I could see he had a wiry frame. At that moment, I felt ridiculously overdressed. Before leaving the house, I'd changed into the only outfit that still made me feel sexy: my little black dress. It had been ages since I'd dared to wear anything alluring.

The bartender placed Dorian's drink before him, and he seemed to relish that first sip. Then he fixed his full attention on me again. His blond hair was neatly cut, and he was clean-shaven. Unlike me, he wore no wedding ring. "Please don't take this the wrong way," he began, inclining his head toward me, "but you look like you feel absolutely miserable. Care to talk about it?"

Tears sprang into my eyes without warning. I hurried to blink them away while laughing through my embarrassment. "It's that obvious, huh?"

"Afraid so." His dark blue eyes filled with compassion. "But this is the perfect place to get things off your chest, right? You have the sympathetic ear of an almost-stranger who will never judge."

I grinned in spite of myself, but all my mirth vanished as I said, "This morning, I found out my husband's cheating on me."

Dorian lifted his eyebrows in surprise. "I'm really sorry, Bronwyn. Forgive me for being blunt, but your husband must be a fucking idiot to cheat on a woman like you."

I felt my cheeks grow warm. My God, I was actually blushing! Now that I was just shy of forty, I received far less attention from men, including my husband, and I was no longer used to it. How long had it been since someone had paid me a compliment? My husband hadn't even tried to touch me in months. Of course, I now understood why.

"I'm convinced Rick is indeed an idiot," I said to Dorian, "because he left his phone out while he was in the shower, and I saw the message from his..." I struggled for the right word to call her. "From his mistress pop up on the screen. It just said, 'Thanks for the great fuck last night.'" My stomach roiled at the memory. I was well aware of who the woman was. She worked at Rick's office, and when she'd first been hired last fall, he talked about her endlessly. I chalked it up to harmless infatuation on his part, for his coworker was just out of college, and he was obviously flattered by the attention from a much younger woman. How stupid I'd been to believe it couldn't turn into anything more.

"Did you confront him after you saw the message?" Dorian asked.

"Nope," I replied before taking another sip of my drink. "My son is about to graduate from high school, and I don't want to ruin what should be a wonderful time in his life. So I'm going to bide my time and wait until he's settled in at college this coming fall. Then I'll tell Rick I want a divorce." Briefly closing my eyes, I imagined how devastated Logan would be to learn his parents were splitting up. Rick and I had done a good job pretending all was well in our marriage, even as the emotional distance between us grew over the years.

"Wait, you have a son in high school?" Dorian said, clearly shocked. "You don't look a day over thirty!"

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't hide my pleased smile. "I'm almost forty. But Rick and I did have Logan when we were young. Rick comes from money, and his parents were kind enough to help us while we finished school and got on our feet." I thought back to when Rick and I were in our early twenties, convinced that we could take on the world. "We got married too soon," I went on in a quiet voice. "We obviously weren't meant for each other. But we have an amazing son together."

Dorian turned his entire body toward me, propping an elbow on the bar. "And what will you do between now and this coming fall?"

I considered his question for a moment. Then I grinned and said, "Whatever the fuck I want. Starting tonight."

Dorian lifted his glass. "I'll drink to that!"

He offered to buy me another gin and tonic, but I declined. When he excused himself a few minutes later to use the restroom, I discreetly beckoned to the bartender. She approached with an expectant smile. "You seem to know him well," I told her, nodding in the direction Dorian had gone. "He's not, like, a psychopath or anything, is he?"

The woman laughed and shook her head. "Dorian's one of the good guys. Never wants for company if he's looking for it, but he's not out to fuck every woman in sight. You're safe with him."

"Good to know. Thanks."

When Dorian returned to the bar, I tried to be polite and make small talk. "What do you do for work?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to know about my job?"

I thought a few seconds. "I don't, actually."

Dorian dared to move even closer, the sleeve of his shirt brushing my bare arm. "So, what do you want right now?"

This was my chance, I told myself. I could be free and unrestrained tonight. And I could, for a few hours at least, stop mourning the imminent demise of my marriage. The seductive tone of Dorian's voice, and the growing heat in his stare, made my cheeks flush even more. I could feel my pulse between my thighs, an insistent, needy throb. Fuck, I was getting wet right here in this bar!

Bringing my lips to Dorian's ear, I whispered, "I want you to fuck me."

He released a faint moan at my words. "Oh, I would love to give you what you want." Now we were both breathing a little faster. "My place?"

"Sounds perfect."

We left that bar in record time, with the bartender flashing us a knowing grin. "Have a great night, you two!" she called after us.

The sun hadn't yet begun to set when Dorian and walked across the parking lot. To his credit, he made no move to touch me while we were out in public. "I'll drive," he said. "Later on, I'll bring you back here. Your car will be fine in the meantime."

I nodded, trying to fight back my nervousness. My husband and I had been married almost twenty years, and during that time, I'd never once considered being unfaithful. Now I was about to get into another man's car so we could go to his place and fuck. This drastic change in my circumstances was as exhilarating as it was frightening.

A true gentleman, Dorian opened the passenger door for me. His attention seemed to be focused solely on the task of getting us somewhere private, but once he joined me in the car, he didn't immediately leave. Instead, he turned and reached for me. I yielded to his firm grasp, allowing him to pull me close. Before I could say a word, he pressed his mouth to mine.

I moaned and slipped my arms around his neck. I could taste whiskey in our first kiss. As Dorian grew more insistent, his tongue meeting mine, I dared to slide a hand down his chest and then lower until my palm settled between his thighs. The feel of his cock, hard and ready, and definitely substantial, made me wild with need. Here we were, fooling around in his car like a couple of horny teenagers, but it was as if my rational mind had bowed out of the scene entirely, leaving raw lust in control.

"I can't wait to be inside you," Dorian murmured against my lips. His hair was a little tousled from my fingers, and I had to wipe a smudge of lipstick from the edge of his mouth. He grinned and kissed my hand. Then we were on our way.

He lived in a nice apartment building only a few minutes from the bar. Glancing around, I was glad to be familiar with my surroundings. While I trusted Dorian, I knew it was smart to remain a bit cautious. "Having second thoughts?" he asked softly.

I turned to him and shook my head. "No way."

Dorian smiled, obviously pleased. "Will your husband wonder where you are?"

"I left a note telling him not to expect me back till late. I don't owe him any other explanation."

Once Dorian and I were inside his apartment, I looked around in surprise at how few belongings he had. The place was almost austere. "This is really nice," I said politely. On the one hand, I didn't know how he lived from day to day. On the other hand, I admired the spaciousness and complete absence of clutter.

Dorian smiled at my expression, and I had the feeling he'd witnessed a reaction like mine plenty of times before. "I've found I enjoy a minimalistic lifestyle," he explained. "Except when it comes to booze. I have plenty of that. Would you like a drink, Bronwyn?"

"I'm good, thanks." I stepped out of my heels, and he took off his shoes as well. Our movements were deceptively casual; someone observing us never would have thought we were about to start an affair. But I knew that was exactly what we were doing.

Once Dorian and I were in his bedroom, I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I kissed him hard, eager to feel the caress of his tongue against mine. With nimble fingers, I unbuttoned his shirt. Imagine my astonishment when he pulled off his undershirt, revealing numerous tattoos on his upper body. Each was intricate, a work of art etched into his skin.

"I was a bit wild in my younger years," Dorian told me while I grazed my fingertips over a tattoo on his chest.

"You continue to surprise me. And these are beautiful." Looking up at him, I smiled. "I always wanted to get one, but I never had the nerve."

"You can now," he pointed out. "Because you're doing Whatever. The. Fuck. You. Want." He and I both cracked up laughing at his words. My smile faded, however, when I noticed my wedding ring glinting in the lamplight.

Holding up my hand, I said, "Do you want me to take my ring off? I've, uh, never done anything like this before, so I don't know the protocol."

Dorian studied my ring for a moment, then flashed a sly grin. "Leave it on."

I nodded, swallowing hard. When Dorian began unbuttoning his pants, I moved to take off my dress. He divided his attention between stripping and watching me reveal more skin. His stare grew hotter once I stood before him in my black bra and panties. I could almost feel it moving over my body. "My God, you are stunning," he whispered. Again, he made me blush, but I basked in his praise.

As soon as Dorian lowered his pants and underwear, and his cock sprang forth, my eyes widened. Size had never been important to me, and I was usually satisfied, at least physically, when Rick and I made love. But Dorian was at least two inches bigger. Maybe closer to three. "Wow," I said before I could stop myself.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

Dorian laughed low and soft; he was clearly used to this reaction as well. Reaching for my hand, he guided it to his dick. "I'm glad you like it."

As soon as I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft, I began stroking. He released a pleasured sigh at my touch. "I love the way it feels," I murmured, "and now I'm dying to find out how it tastes." Kneeling before Dorian, I spent plenty of time licking and kissing his length, working my mouth upward from base to tip. His soft moans let me know he enjoyed all the attention I was giving his cock. His pubic hair was neatly trimmed, but he could have been wild and natural, and I still would have delighted in going down on him.

When I took Dorian in my mouth, he moaned a little louder and rested a hand on my head. I tensed, bracing myself for the moment he tried to guide me forward so I had to take more of his dick. Instead, he simply stroked my hair. He was obviously aware that many women might find sucking his cock intimidating, at least at first, and he seemed plenty excited by the way I kept my focus on his tip. While I licked and sucked it, and used my tongue to stimulate his frenulum, he produced ample precum, far more than Rick. I detected a trace of sweetness as I lapped it up.

"Your mouth is incredible!" he breathed, smoothing my hair back from my face. I knew he wanted a clear view of me using my mouth to pleasure him. His growing lust, along with the gentle way he wove his fingers through my hair, made me eager to try taking more of his dick. Inch by inch, his erection slid farther into my mouth. His grasp on my hair tightened ever so slightly while a tremor coursed through him. Soon his tip invaded my throat. I fought back my gag reflex for several seconds, but finally had to pull off, leaving a strand of spit stretched between my lips and his cockhead. With a determined zeal, I returned to sucking his cock, making sure I didn't neglect his balls. His guttural groans revealed how much he loved me licking and suckling his sack.

I was convinced I could make him come soon, but before I had the chance, he reached for me. His hands were still gentle as he drew me to my feet and worked to remove my bra. I had to grin, for he was the first man to easily do it. I assumed he had plenty of practice stripping women of their undergarments. Once my breasts were exposed, Dorian grew less gentle. At first, he simply took pleasure in squeezing my tits, enjoying the feel of them in his palms. They weren't as firm as they used to be, but Dorian gazed upon them, murmuring, "These beauties are perfect, Bronwyn!"

He teased my nipples with his fingertips, and they immediately hardened in response. Then he dared to tug and pinch them, but not hard enough to truly hurt. If anything, the pressure of his fingers heightened my arousal, making me hyperaware of how sensitive my nipples were to stimulation. "Fuck, yes!" I groaned. When Dorian lowered his head to wrap his lips around my right nipple, I felt a hint of teeth, followed by a playful bite before he started sucking hard. I wondered if he meant to leave marks on my skin, and I realized I wanted him to.

By the time Dorian guided me to the bed so I could perch on the edge, I had completely drenched the crotch of my panties. The fabric was uncomfortably wet, and I wasted no time in taking off that final piece of clothing before I sat down. Since Rick and I were no longer having sex, I'd stopped shaving my pussy entirely smooth. It had always been something I hated doing, but I endured going completely bare because Rick preferred it. Now my pubic hair was closely trimmed, like Dorian's. He certainly didn't seem to mind that I wasn't shaved, for he knelt between my spread legs while wearing an anticipatory smile. A surge of lust traveled through me when he spread my outer lips to gaze at my folds.

Then he dove right in, sucking and licking with an abandon that let me know how much he relished the act. He clearly loved eating pussy for its own sake, and not only for his partner's pleasure. I began breathing faster as I watched him tease my clit with his tongue. Finally, I was reduced to begging for more. After that, Dorian was relentless. As soon as he figured out the rhythm and pressure that made my hips start rocking, he kept it up, heightening my arousal to a toe-curling intensity. "That's so fucking good!" I cried, grabbing his hair and pressing his face harder between my thighs. My face was so flushed, I began to sweat.

Dorian slid two fingers into my cunt and gently curled them upward. I made a sound like a pleading whimper, desperate for his touch. God, I needed this! In minutes, I began trembling, finding the ecstasy of his mouth and fingers almost too powerful, but Dorian never stopped, for he was determined to make me come.

When I did orgasm, I let out a plaintive cry that would have embarrassed me before. But now? Now I was a woman getting her pussy eaten by a man who was not her husband, and this new role obliterated my inhibitions. The moment Dorian lifted his head, I grabbed him, giving myself no time to recover before I kissed his mouth. I tasted my pussy on his lips and tongue. "Fuck me," I demanded. "Now."

I stood long enough for Dorian to draw back the covers. My face grew even hotter when I saw I'd left a damp spot on his bedspread, but he appeared completely unfazed. I figured he was used to women getting sopping wet for him.

Dorian scooped me into his arms and then laid me ever so gently on the bed. After joining me, he leaned to retrieve a condom from the nightstand drawer. I spread my legs wide, playing with my clit as I watched him sheath his cock. This was really happening, I told myself. I had to take a deep breath to steady my nerves even as my pussy ached to be filled.

Giving me a tender smile, Dorian leaned forward to kiss my mouth and neck. His lips lingered over my nipples. Then he settled upon me and reached between us to take hold of his cock. A moan escaped me at the feel of his tip sliding against my wet folds, gathering up my juices. His eyes locked with mine as he began entering me.

My back arched a little at the exquisite sensation. "Yes!" I sighed. All the foreplay, the kissing and licking and touching, while wildly arousing on its own, had led to this. Dorian's cock felt so incredible, so... different than my husband's. When he was all the way inside me, we were still for a moment, simply basking in the sensation of our coupling. Then he lowered his mouth to mine for a kiss that started gentle and grew demanding. He was just as hungry for this as I was, I realized.

He started moving between my thighs, gazing down at me the whole time. My fingernails dug into his flesh as I clung to him. He flashed a grin, and I sensed his delight in witnessing my abject lust. "You love having my cock inside you," he said. It wasn't a question, but I whimpered in reply. "It's bigger than your husband's, isn't it?"

My first instinct was to defend Rick, or at least stay quiet. But of course Dorian had noticed my expression when I first saw his dick. While under the sway of such intense arousal, I still understood Dorian wasn't bragging, for the man was plenty self-assured and had no need to. But my husband had deeply betrayed me with his infidelity, and Dorian was offering me a way to betray Rick in return. Even if my husband never knew about it, I'd always remember.

"Yes!" I now told Dorian through my heavy breaths. "You fill my entire pussy in a way he can't!"

That made Dorian give a fierce thrust of his hips. "If you were mine," he said in a guttural voice, "I'd do all I could to make sure you're satisfied." And to prove it, he began fucking me senseless.

Jesus, the man could last! I told myself it was due to the condom, but Dorian gave me the impression he could do this all night. I was glad to be so wet because my flesh was gripping him tight as he moved in and out of me. He slowed only long enough to kiss me hard, drawing another pleading whimper from my throat. I felt like he was laying claim to my pussy with his dick!

Dorian broke the kiss and resumed his powerful fucking. His skin was damp with sweat beneath my palms. "I'm gonna come!" I said in a voice that sounded nothing like my own.

Dorian stared down at me, his features contorted with lust. "I want to see you let go!" He watched, utterly spellbound, as I climaxed. My cries deepened to throaty moans, and I heard him gasp when my pussy contracted around his cock, rhythmically milking it while I shuddered. "Ah, fuck yes!" he panted. And yet he still lasted. I fully expected him to reach his own release, but he only waited for my spasms to subside before he carefully pulled out. I was weak-limbed, utterly pliant in his grasp when he eased me onto my side, then positioned himself behind me.

Though I'd just come hard, the feel of Dorian's cock again sliding into my cunt had me begging. "Oh, my God! Yes, please! Oh fuck!" As his hips began pumping away once more, he kissed my neck. His left arm was beneath me, which allowed him to cup my left breast. His fingertips toyed with my nipple, almost teasing, before delivering a pinch that made my pussy clench around his dick. He slid his other hand between my thighs so he could rub my swollen clit.

I could already feel the shadow of another orgasm growing stronger within my core. "Yes, yes, fuck my pussy with that big dick!" I'd never talked like this during sex before, but Dorian obviously got off on it.

"I'm getting close!" His voice was a growl through his teeth. "But I want you to come for me again, Bronwyn!" He fucked me with a force that made my tits bounce. I could smell our sweat, and the scent of my pussy still lingering on him. His fingers were relentless in pleasuring my clit. "Come around my cock!" There was now a note of desperation in his words.

I had no choice but to give him what he wanted, for he drove my need to the precipice and then sent me into the throes of another climax. This time, I felt a trickle of fluid escape me, and I started to panic. That had definitely never happened before! But Dorian only released a lustful groan. I heard the grin in his voice when he said, "Ah, that's it! You're coming so fucking hard for me now, aren't you?" I shook violently in his grasp, feeling like I was losing control of my limbs.

"Please!" I was helpless before him, with my body still trembling and my clit pulsing from his touch. He grabbed my hip and drove himself inside me again and again, grunting with each thrust. I loved the way he used my pussy to satisfy his own fierce need.

Dorian finally came with a roar. Though he was buried all way inside me, his body continued straining forward, as if he was determined to claim even more of my cunt. "Yes yes yes!" I moaned, urging him on. Strands of my hair clung to my damp forehead. When he was utterly spent, I slumped against the bed, still reeling from the realization that sex could be so raw and primal, and so satisfying, beyond all words.

Dorian was again careful, withdrawing from me, and once he'd removed the condom and tossed it into the trash, he settled back down at my side. We were hot and panting, but he still held me close. His fingertips grazed my nipple while he gave me a deep kiss.

As he smiled and smoothed my hair back from my face, I was tempted to tell him that was the best sex I'd ever had. Then I realized I didn't need to, for he had to know he was the first man who'd driven me to such wildness. No wonder he never wanted for company at the bar!

Dorian's lips moved to my neck. "While you're biding your time this summer, I hope you'll want to see me again, Bronwyn."

I couldn't hide my grin. "We'll be seeing each other plenty," I replied, "because doing whatever the fuck I want means I'll be spending lots of time fucking you."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments