Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Dance Club Girls Night

"Hotwife Alexis went out to find a stud. She found more."

122
17 Comments 17
24.5k Views 24.5k
5.2k words 5.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story! Will write more soon, thanks for reading!"

I finally did it. I finally told my insanely hot wife Alexis about my fantasies. I’ve had fantasies about my smokin' hot wife Alexis fucking other men for a long time. Fantasies about how it makes my dick hard as a rock when I think about her flirting with, or making out with, or sucking, or of course fucking other guys. I told her I want her to be my hotwife, and we watched hotwife porn together and fucked like crazy. She took “her boyfriend,” the new very lifelike ten-inch dildo vibrator I got her, and fucked him hard, in her pussy, in her mouth, and on her tits. I had never seen anything hotter in my life. She’s got a body like Wonder Woman and a natural sexiness that just oozes out of her. Her mid-forties have made her a cougar any young stud would be thrilled to fuck. And I would be thrilled to make her perfect ass, tits, and pussy the property of some tall, young, dominant, ripped other man.
That’s why Alexis’ trip to Miami with her high school girlfriends was so perfectly timed. Just as we’ve been getting to real honesty with each other, her big annual girl's party trip rolled around. The crew was Alexis and five hot friends, two of whom are divorced and looking to meet men on the dance floor. Of all of my fantasies, watching Alexis on the dance floor with another man is among my absolute favorites. Alexis is an incredibly sexy dancer. Thinking about her long legs and amazing ass moving to the beat of dance music makes my dick rock hard. Thinking about another man grinding on her, putting his hands on her, pressing his hard dick into her, is just so fucking hot. 

It can’t just be any guy though. Not even close. The guy has to be someone Alexis would think is super hot, like nine-and-a-half and up out of ten. He has to be tall, six-two minimum, and he has to be younger, twenty-five to thirty-five is the ideal age. And he needs to be so good looking in his body and his face that the moment he lines up his big dick to enter Alexis’s pussy, the very moment he slides in, she explodes in a massive orgasm. Right when he enters. That’s how hot he has to be, so hot she literally explodes when he first starts to fuck her. I get off of competing for her, and only the best will do. I will surrender her for a night to the best.

The Miami trip consists of spa days and yoga, but once the sun starts to drop the girls start to party. They get dressed together over cocktails, go have an amazing dinner, and then head to the dance clubs for the real fun. Alexis told me last year they had been out until four AM and had gotten a little crazy on the dance floor with some younger guys.

But this year, for the week before she left, I told her exactly what my fantasy was. I told her that I wanted her to be free and have fun with these young guys. I told her that I wanted her to grind on them, and I wanted her to let them do whatever they wanted to her. I told her she should do whatever she wanted to them. I told her this as I was fucking her, and it made me cum so hard thinking about it. She did too.

She took me very seriously. This is what she told me happened on the trip.

The first night out she wore tall heels and a tiny black skin-tight tube dress that made her ass look absolutely perfect. To make the ass look like that, she wore no underwear, which I thought was a great idea anyway. When that ass started moving on that dance floor, I knew she would get plenty of attention from the guys there. I was right.

Alexis’ divorced friend Jessica has always been super hot and super slutty--she’s great. On this trip, she’s a wonderful influence on Alexis. Last year, she disappeared at the end of one night to go fuck some guy. I was hoping Jessica would get real flirty and dirty with the guys this year, and that she’d take Alexis along for the ride. I was right again.

By the time the ladies hit the dance floor they were good and buzzed, wine over dinner and shots of vodka at the bar fueling their excitement. Alexis had been waiting for this night for a whole year.

I had no idea what my newfound hotwife's anticipation would mean there that night. I don’t think Alexis did either.

The girls started dancing with each other, but in no time there were men coming near to check them out and talk them up. The first group of guys came quickly to them, they were in their early thirties, in town on business, and blowing off steam at the club after a long day of work. They were good-looking, and there were seven of them and six girls. They started dancing, each guy working towards settling in on one girl.

Alexis didn’t wait for them. She found the one she wanted quickly. He was tall, easily six-foot-three, dark-haired with a sexy man-bun like she loves, athletic and handsome. She walked right up to him and took his hand, and pulled him away from the group a bit. She took her other hand, put it on his hip and pulled him close to her, all the while grooving with the sexy dance music. He smiled a perfect smile and looked into her eyes, she felt safe and comfortable and horny as fuck.

The dance floor was hot and sweaty, and they quickly fit right in. His name was Ben, and he smiled broadly as they started to dance and talk a bit. They both had wedding rings, and when they saw this they both laughed a little sheepishly. Alexis leaned in, put her hand on the back of his head, and as she ran her fingers through his hair she softly said, “My husband is amazing. He knows exactly what I’m doing right now and he loves it.” She said it right next to his ear, her lips catching a bit of his neck as she looked up. 

Ben smiled wide, looked my wife in the eyes, and ran his hand down her back, past her waist, over her perfectly curved ass, and then slipped his hand under the thin, tight fabric and around an ass cheek and growled in her ear in a low voice. “Good, then your husband won’t mind this.” His other hand grabbed under her skirt, and his strong hands spread her ass. His middle fingers grazed past her asshole to her pussy. Alexis let out a little noise, a tiny sexy grunt.

It had been nearly twenty years since she had felt the touch of another man. Her body and her breath urged him on. Ben didn’t stop there. With the music pounding he pulled her by her ass tight up to him. He was taller than I am and Alexis loves tall men. For the next minute or so they ground on each other hard. He moved both hands on her ass, and he was grabbing and squeezing it hard, pulling her tighter to him with every downbeat. As they moved to the music, she felt his dick getting harder. She liked it. She lined up her pussy on his dick, and started grinding even harder on it until it was rock hard. They were fucking in public, but with clothes on and no insertion. It was so hot.

Alexis had been so focused on this Ben she had barely noticed her friends. They were all dancing with Ben’s friends. Some of them were keeping it pretty casual, talking and laughing, but not Jessica. She had started dancing with two of Ben’s friends, and they were fully double-teaming her on the dance floor, one in front of her one in back. When one of them leaned in to kiss her, Jessica went for it. She started making out with the guy in front of her while the other guy ground on her ass from behind. Alexis watched, and it turned her on. It also let her know anything could happen on this night, and it was ok. It was all just good fun. For a brief moment, she thought about me knew I wasn’t just for it, I was wildly, madly encouraging it. She smiled. And she looked up and leaned into Ben for a long deep kiss.

When Alexis opened her eyes her body was on fire, it had been twenty years since she had kissed another man. And she loved it. It felt amazing. She felt incredibly alive. And Ben was a good kisser. Not as good as me she told me, but good.

She was laughing and smiling at Ben as the song changed to a slower song. She fell into him as he pulled her close, and they danced slow and dirty. Ben was a pretty good dancer too. His hands we all over her ass and now he was moving his hands from her ass up over the stomach and right up onto her tits. She just smiled and encouraged him as his hands explored her body over her skin-tight tube dress. She ground her pussy right on his hard cock over their clothes, and he was pushing back into her on the beats. As this was going on, Alexis’ face looked so incredibly sexy. She was starting to show undeniable fuck me eyes, the stimulation taking over her brain, mixing with the vodka, and causing her to lose all inhibitions. 

As she was grinding on Ben, letting his hands have their way with her body over her dress, all of a sudden she locked eyes with another man. His blue eyes pierced hers, and she felt a sudden shudder shoot through her entire body.

He was the best-looking man she had ever seen: very tall, body like a V, broad shoulders and ripped arms and perfect pecs, some well placed tattoos, a tight military-looking haircut and jaw cut from stone, and a short well kept light beard like the guys she fantasizes about fucking most do. He looked like a movie star. 

He stared deep into my wife’s eyes with an aggression she could feel deep inside. He was standing at the bar, talking to friends, watching Ben and my wife dirty dance. As she looked back at him, he walked a few feet away from his friends, stood on the edge of the dance floor and never took his eyes off of Alexis for a second. He sipped his drink, not a glimmer of a smile, and kept looking straight through the fuck me eyes Alexis was now directing right at him. She was grinding on Ben, giving fuck me eyes to this stud across the room. She turned to Ben and put her tongue down his throat, kissing him deeply, but never taking her eyes off the new suitor. He looked at her in ways that made her want to lie down right there and get fucked. His fuck me stare undid her.

When the song ended, the new guy walked right over to Alexis and Ben. Ben was tall and athletic, but this guy was much taller, younger and better built. He had to be 6’5”, 230 pounds, and his tight black t-shirt showed Alexis every inch of his perfectly muscled, tan, tattooed body. He looked about twenty-five, and he had the kind of arm sleeve tattoo that Alexis thinks is sexy as hell.

He didn’t even look at Ben, acting like he wasn’t even there. His confidence was overwhelming, it was so powerful. It was intoxicating for Alexis. She had fantasized about being with a dominant man, one who never asks for things he just takes them.

He stepped in front of Ben and gently but firmly took her face into his massive hand, slid his hand back behind her head, pulled her hair back and leaned in and down and kissed her deeply. Her body was on fire. He was a tower of muscle focusing all of his energy on her. She couldn't take her eyes, or her hands off him. She didn’t know where to look or to touch it was all so electrifying.

“Come with me,” he said to Alexis.

She looked at Ben, who looked shocked and pissed. He clearly thought Alexis was going to be his that night. But without a word she turned and walked off into a dark corner of the club with her new stud. Ben stood there dumbfounded as that sweet ass walked away.
Her new stud walked her straight over to a wall by a hidden dark corner in the back, put his hand on her face and pulled it into his. He was so tall, so strong and so aggressive. He kissed her powerfully, forcing his tongue in and out of her mouth. He was a great kisser, better than me, the best she’d ever had. The hottest too. He was dominating her mouth.

They didn’t know each other’s names. But he had my wife pinned up against the back wall of the club. His broad shoulders and wide back swallowed her up, she felt lost in his massive frame, and she loved it. She had lost all sense of time and place. Where her friends were or what they thought didn’t matter right now. All she wanted was him.

As the dance music pulsed, they continued in that dark back corner. With every beat, he pushed his powerful hips towards her and she pushed back while their tongues and lips mashed into each other. He now had his big strong hands on her perfect ass, one on each cheek. As they kissed, she felt her dress moving up. He was peeling it up off her thighs, and now up and over her ass. When he saw that she had no underwear on, and a freshly shaved pussy, something I had insisted she do, he smiled his perfect smile at her. 

Then with no hesitation, in a crowded dance bar, this stud got down on his knees and attacked my wife’s pussy with his mouth. She came almost immediately, and not a small orgasm. Her whole body convulsed as she shuddered at his skillful confidence. He kept going, completely undeterred by her loud, erotic groans. He ate her pussy for what seemed like another five minutes. She came three more times, her back arched on the wall, her hands ripping at his short hair and digging into his bulging shoulders. Her legs were draped over his shoulders by the end.

At this point, the look on Alexis’ face was a combination of ecstasy, excitement, and surprise. When she came for the fourth time, he stood back up, towering over her. He smelled so good. And the heat between their bodies was making both of them shiny from sweat.

“What’s your name?” Alexis meekly offered, her dress still up over her ass, his hands now moving inside from her ass cheeks to her pussy itself. He was aggressively working her clit with his fingers now.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

He leaned in to kiss her again, and as his long thick middle finger slid deep inside her pussy he growled in her ear.

“I’m Jake and I own your pussy tonight.”

She came again all over his hand. She looked down and saw she had squirted for the first time in her life. He looked at her like he could swallow her whole. Not a hint of a smile.

Alexis had been running her hands all over his body. Grabbing his dark, perfect tight hair as he ate her pussy, pulling at his t-shirt to get to his perfectly cut body underneath. Now that she was standing, barely, from cumming so much and exhaustion, he stood in front of her and slowly but unceremoniously pulled his shirt off over his head and dropped it on the ground next to her. He was a Greek god, the body of an NFL tight end, dripping with sweat covering tattoos over much of his chest and arms. No body hair at all, an Alexis requirement.

Alexis looked up at him unsure if she could believe her eyes, the sexual energy coursing through both their bodies on overdrive. Without saying a word, she dropped to her knees. She was still back to the wall, so no one could see too well what was about to happen.

She had been feeling his cock with her body the whole time as he pressed her up against the wall, but now she was on her knees and it was at eye level. She took both hands and grabbed his cock over his jeans. She startled. It was not even fully hard, and it seemed easily twice as big as my cock. I’m well endowed, with a solid seven-and-a-half inches. Jake was more like twelve to thirteen inches, and as wide around as a soda can. Alexis found it all hard to process. How could he be so big? How could she take it all? She was, for the first time that night, a bit scared.

But Jake didn’t care. He looked down on her with a look of total domination, she was his. He smiled as she ran her hands over his jeans as his dick grew bigger and bigger. She needed to see it. She needed to taste it. And yes, she knew right then she needed to feel his monster cock inside her. She made up her mind right then she was going to fuck Jake’s brains out that night.

My wife grabbed his belt buckle and quickly undid it, her eyes laser-focused on the outline of his massive cock. She ripped the zipper down, with no hesitation pulled down the front of his boxer briefs, and with both hands, he pulled his dick out of his pants. It was unlike anything she’d ever touched. It looked like a massive dildo, the kind you think is just comically too big when you see them. But it didn’t feel like a dildo. It was hot and sweaty and almost immediately rock hard. She had forgotten how hard a twenty-five-year-old’s dick can get. It was so big, she had to use both her hands to make a ring all the way around it. As she started to stroke it, she was mesmerized. The beautiful, powerful stud was in her complete control now. Or so she thought.

She felt Jake’s right hand behind her head, smoothly but firmly pulling her face towards his dick. She didn’t resist. She was in a trance.  She opened her mouth, licked her lips, and she wanted to take him as deep down her throat as she thought she could fit him. As the head of his huge cock passed through her lips, she put her hand behind him on his ass and pulled him in towards her with a rough grunt.

He took the green light and pushed his dick in more. She started gagging and he pulled her by the hair quickly back off. She gasped for air with a beautiful smile on her face. Then my sexy hotwife moved her mouth right back on his dick, licking up and down his long shaft with her tongue while she stroked him with her hand slowly and firmly.

She loves sucking dick. She loves the feeling of ultimate control it gives her over a man. Here he was, this beautiful, ripped, young muscle stud, who could have any woman he wanted, completely controlled by her tiny mouth. Jake’s dick was the biggest she’d ever had in her mouth. With my beautiful wife’s mouth spread open as wide as she could go, the full head of his cock could barely get all the way in. But she kept trying to force it deeper, attacking his massive dick with her mouth and her hands. Her back was on the wall of the club in a dark, secluded corner.

This twenty-five-year-old, 6’5” male model-looking stud was slowly moving his dick in and out of Alexis’s mouth. He had a handful of her hair, and within a minute his pace picked up. 

She found the spot on his cock that drives a man wild, just behind the head on the underside to the left. I had shown her mine, and she loved to touch and lick it. Jake let out a loud grunt when Alexis found his spot. She smiled as she worked both thumbs and her tongue on that spot. He fucked her face with deep thrusts now, both his hands pulling her hair back away from her face. She was covered in sweat, on her knees sucking dick, her minidress barely covering her beautiful tits, in a crowded dark Miami dance club.

She looked up into Jake’s stunning blue eyes and he could see his animal desire raging. She knew he was going to cum soon and she wanted to swallow every last drop. She wanted to show him that while he might be twenty years younger, she was ready to run with him tonight. She was going outwork every slut he’d ever been with. She wanted to be dominated, but she wanted to keep up too.

Through the pounding music, the sweat, the dark club atmosphere, she had not really had time to look at Jake as much as she wanted to. He was so tall, so ripped, so tan. But as he got ready to cum in my wife mouth, his pace slowed but deepened. His strokes, his massive cock sliding in and out of my wife’s lips and hands and throat, went from faster to slower, but deeper, longer, slower, and more forceful. She was looking straight up into eyes. He was so serious, so forceful, so powerful. She had submitted completely. But just as he began to cum he took both of his massive hands gently around the back of her head, and instead of forcing himself deeper, he gently brushed her hair with his hands, he gave a small, vulnerable slight smile, and he screamed a primal, deep long grunt as the cum began to explode out of the head of his dick.

She felt so alive, so sexy, so independent, so free. A twenty-five-year-old stud, the best-looking man she’d ever seen, was at her mercy. She was in public, and she didn’t even care. They were animals. He came for what seemed like forever. His first five deep thrusts she took deep down her throat. 

But he had more to give and she couldn’t swallow anymore so she pulled him out of her mouth and took both hands and her tongue. He thrust his hips ten more times. He shot cum out of his dick ten more times. She had never seen anything like it. But no matter how much his cum covered her face, her tits, her dress, her legs even, she never took her eyes off his eyes. And he never let go of hers. He blinked, he stammered he grunted, and his perfect face contorted as he squeezed out shot after shot of his hot cum all over my beautiful wife.

A few people had started to gather around and watch, but he wasn’t having it.

When he was finished be barked at them.

"Get the fuck out of here,” Jake barked with authority, and the on-lookers scattered back to the dance floor or bar. Alexis was covered in Jake’s cum and barely wearing anything. 

There was a single-stall bathroom across the bar about thirty feet away. Jake didn’t ask, he picked up Alexis and threw her over his shoulder, nearly naked, he had no shirt on, and he carried her across the floor and into the bathroom. She didn’t look but she knew everyone must have seen her. She didn’t care.

The second they were inside the bathroom Alexis threw herself into his arms and went in for a kiss, but he wouldn’t have it. He roughly grabbed her arms and put them on the sink. He pushed her back down and pulled her ass right over to the perfect position. She gasped. She knew any second she was going to feel his massive dick penetrate her tight pussy. She was so wet, her pussy lips were swollen from his hands. But she needed his dick. She needed to fuck him so badly there was nothing else on earth on her mind. 

“Your pussy belongs to me all night.” He had her bent over awaiting his fat dick.

“Yes. My pussy belongs to you tonight Jake.” she answered panting.

He smacked her ass hard with his open palm.

“I wasn’t asking. It’s a statement. Your pussy belongs to me all night.”

And before she could respond she felt it. By far the longest, thickest cock she had ever felt rip into her.

“Ahhh,” she was like an animal. It felt too big, like it could never fit. But Jake knew exactly what he was doing. In three small thrusts, the head of his dick was all the way inside her, and she was starting to push back hard with each thrust of his. You could still feel the bass from the club pounding, and they settled into a rhythm right on beat with the pulsing club music. Within a few minutes, her pussy had taken in nearly all of his massive dick. She was throwing her ass backwards meeting every powerful, dominant thrust of his hips. She looked up in the mirror in front of her and it looked like a dream. The hottest guy she’d ever seen, pounding her pussy in a club bathroom. And she was already covered in his cum.

“Cum in my pussy, fill me,” she meekly offered.

“Again, not a question for you. I cum where I want. I own your pussy.” He sounded like Batman.

She came harder than she had ever come before. She was a feminist, a wife and a mom. She demanded respect everywhere she went. She dominated most rooms she was in. The feeling of total submission to this dominant force gave her an orgasm on a completely different level than she had ever had before.

The force of her orgasm caused Jake to increase his pace. He was pounding her from behind, his massive cock destroying her formerly tight little pussy. His huge hands were tightly gripping her 36DD tits, her nipples tightly pressured between his thick knuckles. She was so wet from cumming so many times you could hear her pussy juice against his hard body as he relentlessly attacked her pussy with his dick. 

With no notice, he flipped her over so she was facing him. And with ease he lifted her up onto his rock-hard twelve-inch pole, and standing up, he began to fuck my wife some more. His strength made her feel so small, so light, so dominated. This tan, smooth, sex god was fucking her brains out in the bathroom at a Miami dance club, and she loved it.

She sensed he was going to come like thirty seconds before he did. He started to grunt and push his cock even deeper into her. She had never had a man so deep in her, never felt so filled. He looked down into her eyes, she still couldn’t believe how hot, how young, how dominant this alpha stud was. He was holding her in the air with ease, his hands on her ass, his arms pressing her sides in. He kissed her slowly. Then he pulled his head back so she could watch his face as he came. 

His cum came in rushes, wave after wave of his groans as he emptied his huge balls into my wife’s destroyed pussy. They looked deep into each other's eyes with each thrust and burst. She connected on an animal level with these orgasms, with this man.

He held her on his still rigid dick for like three minutes. They were both panting, gasping for air. What a scene it must have been. My gorgeous cougar wife, naked, covered in the cum of a twenty-five-year-old stud. His monster dick filling her engorged pussy, his cum dripping out of her everywhere.

She screamed, another orgasm ripping through her body. He held her close now. She felt safe and so sexy. Effortlessly he lifted her off his dick and back down onto her feet. She could barely stand. She had never felt anything like Jake.

She looked over and he was nearly dressed again. He was getting ready to go back into the club. He was going to leave her right there.

“Remember your pussy belongs to me tonight. Whenever, where ever I want. Don’t forget.”

With that, he kneeled down to her, flashed a wickedly sexy smile, gave her long kiss, got up, turned, and left the bathroom.

She was dazed, still not sure if this had been a dream. She waited several minutes before opening the bathroom door, gathering herself to go back out and try to find her friends. She had gotten her tiny tube dress to cover her tits and ass, barely, but it was stained with sweat and cum clearly. She went to go out the door.

“Alexis? Are you okay?”

She saw this hot guy in the bathroom doorway. Oh shit she thought, it’s Ben from earlier. He smiled wide, thinking he had finally found the girl he’d make his that night. He leaned in to kiss her, and she let him. She is so turned on by the feeling of kissing a taller man, feeling him lean into her from above.

He backed her into the wall and put his hand on her tits. She was pulling back, but he was moving forward with confidence and aggression. She let him kiss her some more, but she was not going to let him have his way.

She was taken.

When he pulled up her skirt and he saw the bright red lips of her worn-out pussy, she pushed him away. She moved towards the door, her eyes on the ground, while she put her finger on Ben’s shocked lips.

“I'm sorry, Ben, my pussy belongs to Jake tonight.”

And she walked out of the bathroom, beaming ear to ear, cum dripping down her leg, looking for her new man.

Published 
Written by StagWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments