Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Would you ladies love this? Options · View
SunDevil69
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:36:55 AM

So what I like to do to my lovers is lay them down on their backs, sit on top of them while holding down their hands above their heads. Then what I'll do is grab my cock and gently glide across her lips leaving a cum trail, and not letting her lick her lips until I tell her she can. then only sliding the head of my cock just past her lips for a tease.

Any other ladies like this? if so why?
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:45:16 AM

Which lips are we talking about?
SunDevil69
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:46:38 AM

mouth
anonymouslylush
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 8:48:53 AM

I assume we are talking about oral sex. And yes, this is very hot. Its something about giving up control. And I love the tease and anticipation of foreplay.. not just diving right in. So this is very sexy.. and I love my lovers cum, so wherever he chooses to rub it is fine with me.. I am not big on facials, but on my lips. Hell go for it... And hold me down, tie me up... It adds spice to the bedroom.

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner

NymphWriter
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:08:19 AM

lajoya16 wrote:
So what I like to do to my lovers is lay them down on their backs, sit on top of them while holding down their hands above their heads. Then what I'll do is grab my cock and gently glide across her lips leaving a cum trail, and not letting her lick her lips until I tell her she can. then only sliding the head of my cock just past her lips for a tease.

Never had this but you've sooooooooooooo got my attention!

Fuck yeah that's hot.... I'd like to try it but I'd say based on knowing myself...... the whole denial and teasing would make me want your cock even more. Especially with the cum trail waiting for me to lick off my lips.... and then being told I can enjoy... very nice.... and yeah.... I like the idea of the lack of control on my part while the sexual teasing... beats the fuck out of "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" crap I've had before.

Dancing_Doll
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:49:06 AM

Yep, that would work for me. Nicely played. If a guy can take control and get a little creative, pin me down, tease me, make me beg for his cock, and 'force me' to be his dirty girl, it'll definitely have my attention and desire for more.

It's been my experience that not enough guys are like this. At least not without being prompted. But the ones that are able to tap into this natural dominant energy always make sex so much more intense.

Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 10:51:52 AM

what a nice way to get things started LOL
Naughty_Nurse
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 12:21:00 PM

Wow, you ever licked your own pussy cat you need to teach me LOL

Trinket wrote:
Which lips are we talking about?

My newest story: Monica's Birthday turns into an unexpected orgy

Lessons from a Naugthy Nurse: Scott learns all about oral sex from his nurse
SunDevil69
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 9:46:38 PM

Thanks ladies for your comments really enjoyed your answers :)
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:30:26 AM

Naughty_Nurse wrote:
Wow, you ever licked your own pussy cat you need to teach me LOL

Where there's a will, there's a way.. think gymnasts ...Whistle happy8

You all know I am being a smartarse right?

Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:53:46 AM

lajoya16 wrote:

Pretty HOT!! I usually prefer to be in control but something about this is really hot.

The one question I have is how did you cum? Did I suck you or did you jerk off, or maybe you were fucking me and pulled out before you came? Would like to know!
SunDevil69
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 12:52:02 PM

Nikki703 wrote:

Pretty HOT!! I usually prefer to be in control but something about this is really hot.

The one question I have is how did you cum? Did I suck you or did you jerk off, or maybe you were fucking me and pulled out before you came? Would like to know!

Well you see.. the cum trail across your lips is just precum oozing from my cock. The thick cum is busted on those perfect tits of yours after I just got done fucking you ;)
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 1:51:44 PM

lajoya16 wrote:

Well you see.. the cum trail across your lips is just precum oozing from my cock. The thick cum is busted on those perfect tits of yours after I just got done fucking you ;)

You still didnt explain how you got to the point that you had precum oozing out. Since this is something you say you love to do, I assumed you would be more descriptive in how you do it!!
SunDevil69
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2012 1:00:42 AM

Nikki703 wrote:

You still didnt explain how you got to the point that you had precum oozing out. Since this is something you say you love to do, I assumed you would be more descriptive in how you do it!!

Ah sorry Nikki thought you were talking about afterwards.

How my cock gets hard and starts to ooz is from watching the girl give me a little strip tease while i slowly rub my cock through my pants.. after she is fully naked and has my attention, I have her come, get on her knees, and start to suck me. After a bit i lay her on the bed and proceed from there :)
Posted: Monday, December 10, 2012 12:12:04 AM

my bf does the same. he holds my hands above my head and teases me. I love being submissive and its such a turn on having him take control, telling me when i can suck him. When he teases me, all i want is to have his cock in my mouth but the waiting makes it all the more hot!
Kimasa
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:56:24 AM

lajoya16 wrote:

Yes I would love having that done to me

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Nikki703
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:07:19 AM

lajoya16 wrote:

Ah sorry Nikki thought you were talking about afterwards.

How my cock gets hard and starts to ooz is from watching the girl give me a little strip tease while i slowly rub my cock through my pants.. after she is fully naked and has my attention, I have her come, get on her knees, and start to suck me. After a bit i lay her on the bed and proceed from there :)

Good Answer, Very Hot!!!
LadySharon
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:10:33 AM

I've had that done to me before. very hot!

The Roommates Trilogy:
Roommates with Benefits
Roommates with Benefits: Snowed In
Roommates with Benefits: The Working Vacation is now available for your reading pleasure

Latest poem, Longing, is out now!

College Sex:

New story now available!
latingirl13
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 1:00:42 PM

lajoya16 wrote:

that's so hot ;)
SunDevil69
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2013 11:22:58 PM

bump :)
Poppet
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:54:18 AM

I do like this. The first time I did it, it was at my suggestion. It was incredibly hot, and one of my favorite things to do now.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
ajm45
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 10:01:19 AM

Umm, yeah. Fucking hot. If a guy were to ever do that to me, I would be putty in his hands. I love giving up control and being treated like a slut in bed, so if I don't have to tell him how to do that, and he just does it on his own, I'll be a happy girl.

[And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.]
Posted: Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:15:06 AM

That would be really hot