Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Domesticated or wild? Options · View
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:46:04 PM

[youtube width=560 height=315]http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/IxCFKBMeV7Q?rel=0[/youtube]

So, let me know what you think. No silly little BS commentary, actual thinking.

foxjack
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:56:03 PM

I thought this was going to be some demist bullshit at first, but I was pleasantly surprised in the end.

In most relationships the male and female use each other, or at least this is what I've observed (And how I’d like to believe it works for most). In the long run both people domesticate each other.

I get approval from all my friends, not random chicks; my spouse's opinion would be most important to me however.

I'd like to think that when I have sex we're both having fun, not just me or her; and I'd be disappointed to be someone's toy.

In the end I think she makes some good points although she might be overthinking it; but hey I'm single and I like being single so I might not completely understand the severity situation.

LadyX
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:58:16 PM

Okay, I listened to the whole 16 minute audio, and I'm either not getting it (her awkward, halting "read it straight off the dirty laptop screen" style didn't help), or this is relationship 101 for students of graduate-level psych classes, who are too wrapped up in theory to have a real conversation with their significant other. So the lesson is, "if you treat your man like you would treat a plowhorse, then you're relationship is inherently fucked up"? Yes. I agree... Who wouldn't?