Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

New Release - 31st October Options · View
JessicaX
Posted: Thursday, November 08, 2012 7:27:00 AM

Virtually any navigation within the site crashes my iPad 1. iOS 5.1.1. Starting to make Lush use impossible with repeated login attempts and crashes. I hope you can help save my addiction.

Buddybear
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 2:41:15 PM

I've noticed a small but significant problem in the new release. The little black message boxes. I can enter a message in one and either click SEND or press Enter. I get NO indication that anything happens. The message box just sits there. Some friends have told me they DO get the message. But just as many never respond to the message, and so --am left wondering if it got sent. People seem to have no problem messaging me. But if I reply -- it's rare that I get any message back.

You've been a bad girl! Now take your pajamas off and go to my room!
gav
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:25:49 PM

Buddybear wrote:
I've noticed a small but significant problem in the new release. The little black message boxes. I can enter a message in one and either click SEND or press Enter. I get NO indication that anything happens. The message box just sits there. Some friends have told me they DO get the message. But just as many never respond to the message, and so --am left wondering if it got sent. People seem to have no problem messaging me. But if I reply -- it's rare that I get any message back.

I have resolved the issue now of getting feedback sending a message from someone's profile page.
simplyjohn
Posted: Sunday, December 23, 2012 2:16:59 AM

I couldnt see where else to post this but sporadically and over the last say 3 weeks in chat rooms I have to post something ... just a single character will do .. to see the chat messages to the room that have been posted since my last post ... hope that makes sense ... so every 30 seconds or so I say 'a' etc. Its not just me others have had to do the same too ... you probably are aware of this but to be sure .....