Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Voyeur Test Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:03:06 PM

Posted: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 7:05:20 PM

Your score is: 65

What does your score mean?

You're a big-time peeping tom! You seem to get a kick out of watching others, especially when they're involved in activity of a steamy nature. In fact, it's probably a bit of a turn on for you to feel that you're seeing something you're not supposed to. This sense of curiosity is normal and can even help you spice up your sex life - by filming your own romps in the bedroom, with your partner's consent, for example. When, however, you spy on unknowing victims, you've gone too far! This is an infringement on their privacy, and it could get you into some serious trouble. Find healthy ways to satisfy your voyeuristic tendencies without crossing that line.

They assume I spy on unknowing victims undressing. Not fair. They asked if I'd take a peek next door, and who wouldn't? Who says that's spying?
mrplow
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:26:50 AM

If you were a cat, curiosity may not have killed you yet - but you'd probably be wounded. You seem to have some voyeuristic tendencies, especially when it comes to everyone's favorite sport…SEX. You have the urge to peek on occasion, but not to an obsessive extreme. Depending on your answers to specific questions, you may hold back out of respect for others' privacy or even a fear of getting caught. Or there may be certain situations that just don't capture your attention. Whatever your approach, be sure you're not putting your nose where it doesn't belong.
Pixie
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:51:08 AM

Your score: 15

According to your answers on the test, watching others in compromising positions does not give you thrills. Even when presented with the perfect opportunity to spy on the unknowing, you make the choice to turn away. Chances are, taking that naughty peek just doesn't do anything for you, or you resist the temptation out of respect for the other people. Regardless of the reason, this is a good thing! There's no harm in consensual voyeurism, like when your loved one puts on a private strip show or when you watch steamy erotica on TV. When, however, people go to great lengths to invade other people's privacy, this is clearly unacceptable. Way to go - you haven't crossed that line!

What the hell is a "rubbernecker"??

♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:45:18 AM

Your score: 30

According to your answers on the test, watching others in compromising positions does not give you thrills. Even when presented with the perfect opportunity to spy on the unknowing, you make the choice to turn away. Chances are, taking that naughty peek just doesn't do anything for you, or you resist the temptation out of respect for the other people. Regardless of the reason, this is a good thing! There's no harm in consensual voyeurism, like when your loved one puts on a private strip show or when you watch steamy erotica on TV. When, however, people go to great lengths to invade other people's privacy, this is clearly unacceptable. Way to go - you haven't crossed that line!

I'm with pixie....what is a "rubbernecker"???

dontknow

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."

Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:26:19 AM

I scored 40. Same paragraph as plow.

Rubber necking is turning your head to look at something.
techgoddess
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 8:42:55 AM

55 and I answered no to looking at the neighbor undressing...you would too if you could see my neighbor...lol.

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:00:54 AM

HA! I never thought of that. Ooooo, now I've got the willies.
techgoddess
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:24:02 AM

chefkathleen wrote:
HA! I never thought of that. Ooooo, now I've got the willies.

Sorry...didn't mean to put THAT visual in your head!

~~Tech
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do...
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 10:14:21 AM

If you could see my neighbors you'd know why I got them! lol
ASubtlepassion
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 1:39:04 PM

My score was the same as rocco's, but I don't want any of you thinking I was spying on him. I don't even know where he lives (brown house on the corner of the street).

Let's be honest: anyone undressing with the shades up or the curtains open, with neighbors having the ability to see them, is either voyeuristic in their own way or just asking to get spied on.

Also, to stop theft at clothing stores, most, if not all dressing rooms have two-way mirrors in the stalls. It's true, and certain employees are watching men, women and children undress in the dressing rooms on a daily, if not hourly basis. And it's legal.

Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:11:00 PM

ASubtlepassion wrote:

Also, to stop theft at clothing stores, most, if not all dressing rooms have two-way mirrors in the stalls. It's true, and certain employees are watching men, women and children undress in the dressing rooms on a daily, if not hourly basis. And it's legal.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!......Not talking that is why I don't use those rooms......

Zafia
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:12:55 PM

chefkathleen wrote:
I scored 40. Same paragraph as plow.

Rubber necking is turning your head to look at something.

read2 ohhh....gotcha! (Like someone gawking at you).....

Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 2:32:15 PM

That's it hon
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 6:48:22 PM

dressing rooms have two-way mirrors

I knew I heard giggling behind that mirror.

I was wondering about the rubber-necking, too. It's one of two things: 1. Turning your head to look at the opposite sex as you're driving or walking. b. Gawking at a car crash.

(I know that b should be a 2. I did it for comic effect.)
ASubtlepassion
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:17:48 PM

They say (who 'they' is, I don't know) that men get in more accidents than women. I know the reason.: men impressing the gals, and looking at them. It's the women who are at fault. And we get stuck with the bill...
nicola
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:32:28 PM

ASubtlepassion wrote:
They say (who 'they' is, I don't know) that men get in more accidents than women. I know the reason.: men impressing the gals, and looking at them. It's the women who are at fault. And we get stuck with the bill...

ASubtlepassion
Posted: Thursday, July 24, 2008 7:36:05 PM

Amen! A----men are so easy to distract.
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:11:39 PM

fish
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:43:18 PM

I scored 80 ,, am I bad?
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 3:52:42 PM

I scored a 70.

Quote:
You're a big-time peeping tom! You seem to get a kick out of watching others, especially when they're involved in activity of a steamy nature. In fact, it's probably a bit of a turn on for you to feel that you're seeing something you're not supposed to. This sense of curiosity is normal and can even help you spice up your sex life - by filming your own romps in the bedroom, with your partner's consent, for example. When, however, you spy on unknowing victims, you've gone too far! This is an infringement on their privacy, and it could get you into some serious trouble. Find healthy ways to satisfy your voyeuristic tendencies without crossing that line.
Whistle
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:08:05 PM

Put it this way. Borrow Ali's binoculars, Shameless. evil4
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:38:29 PM

roccotool wrote:

Sorry but I'm using them! Shame on you
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:43:40 PM

ali2teaseu wrote:
roccotool wrote:

Well may I use them ,, when you are not?
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:44:35 PM

shameless009 wrote:
ali2teaseu wrote:
roccotool wrote:

Well may I use them ,, when you are not?

Um...um...well, I guess....confused5
WellMadeMale
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:48:31 PM

#4 would have to be reported to the local constabulary, as well. I'm all for peeping, if it's consensual. Otherwise, I'd feel like I needed a shower, under some molten lead to get the dirt off properly.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
KoolHandDuke
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 4:56:40 PM

If you were a cat, curiosity may not have killed you yet - but you'd probably be wounded. You seem to have some voyeuristic tendencies, especially when it comes to everyone's favorite sport…SEX. You have the urge to peek on occasion, but not to an obsessive extreme. Depending on your answers to specific questions, you may hold back out of respect for others' privacy or even a fear of getting caught. Or there may be certain situations that just don't capture your attention. Whatever your approach, be sure you're not putting your nose where it doesn't belong.
redhotmommacita
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:34:58 PM

ok my score was an 80 dude i am a nosy perv.....LOL

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"

Gryphon
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:46:30 PM

55, hey im above average!!! .... wait...... thats a good thing right?bootyshake

A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
FantasyFiction
Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009 5:52:30 PM

Your score is: 55

Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction