Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Things a slave/submissive shouldn't DO!! Options · View
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 8:17:07 PM

Anything boneheaded that you might have been tempted to do or did or accidentally happened and found out that IT wasn't a great idea.

kinda like playing with Master and accidently knee him in the balls Whistle I felt like I should run over the hill and not look back, I felt so bad for it.
Posted: Saturday, November 03, 2012 9:24:25 PM

The worst thing a submissive can do is to disrespect their Dom/me. That is a sure-fire way for my pet to get her ass heated! And it's not too hard to do if you aren't paying attention. All it takes is for you to lose concentration and let your own feelings pr emotions on a matter show. For example, if your Dom/me tells you that you are supposed to only speak when spoken to and someone comes up and asks you if you'd like a drink and you unconsciously say yes, thank you. Oops!
Now that's a pretty mild offense in my book and pet would get a warning for the first offense, but you get the idea.

Far worse is for the submissive to say "Fuck you" when their Dom/me wants them to do something that don't really want to!
PhareDuFour
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:08:34 AM

For traditional Masters it has to be topping from the bottom, which unfortunately is something I excell in at times without even realising or intending it. For the longest time it kept haunting the relationship:

"Stop topping from the bottom!" Master's face had this extremely displeased expression on it.

"I would, Sir, if I would kindly explain what that is. We keep coming back to that subject, and sadly I just don't get it."

"Okay... here's the version for the hard-headed: Making plans for yourself: acceptable. Making plans for Master: absolutely unacceptable. Example: You want to wear a leather corset? Yeah, baby! But, you making reservations for us to have dinner tonight: I am not amused. Get it? Got it! Good!"

Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
DLizze
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:17:23 PM

There is an excellent example of topping from the bottom in PhareDuFour's story, "Business Dinner, Part 2."

"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Dani
Posted: Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:57:56 PM

Master_Jonathan wrote:
The worst thing a submissive can do is to disrespect their Dom/me. That is a sure-fire way for my pet to get her ass heated! And it's not too hard to do if you aren't paying attention. All it takes is for you to lose concentration and let your own feelings pr emotions on a matter show. For example, if your Dom/me tells you that you are supposed to only speak when spoken to and someone comes up and asks you if you'd like a drink and you unconsciously say yes, thank you. Oops!
Now that's a pretty mild offense in my book and pet would get a warning for the first offense, but you get the idea.

Far worse is for the submissive to say "Fuck you" when their Dom/me wants them to do something that don't really want to!

How is that an offense? You said don't speak unless spoken to. The sub in this scenario was spoken to, therefore they're allowed to speak, right?

Posted: Monday, November 05, 2012 9:40:17 PM

Perhaps I didn't explain it properly. I meant that she was not to speak unless she got permission to from me first. Our rule is that when we are out and someone asks her what she wants for dinner (at a restaurant) or if she'd like a drink or something like that, she refers to me and I order it.

In this instance, the waiter asked her if she wanted something to drink and she subconsciously answered. She knew as soon as she spoke that she screwed up. Admittedly not a huge thing, but she did get a stern look and a whispered warning not to let herself slip up again.
Peter242
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:24:53 AM

I know the lady who disciplines me hates me making faces and laughing at the pain. So I do, and it feels even better when she is annoyed.