Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

How much does a woman's height matter to you? Options · View
freakycactus
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:33:07 AM

alion wrote:
Well i'm 6ft1 and height makes no difference to me but short girls are more attracted to smaller fellas in my opinion and tall girls to tall fellas! This is my opinion!

I'm 5' 4 and I adore tall men, particularly if they're 6'+. I'd like to think that if I met someone amazing and short I wouldn't let their height get in the way, but the reality is that I went out with someone who was 5' 8 once and it drove me crazy. I can go as low as 5' 10 but no shorter
crazydiamond
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:34:18 AM

freakycactus wrote:

I'm 5' 4 and I adore tall men, particularly if they're 6'+. I'd like to think that if I met someone amazing and short I wouldn't let their height get in the way, but the reality is that I went out with someone who was 5' 8 once and it drove me crazy. I can go as low as 5' 10 but no shorter

Giggles....You did! Big Hugs

freakycactus
Posted: Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:39:02 AM

crazydiamond wrote:

Giggles....You did! Big Hugs

Ok, if I met a man who was amazing and short, I wouldn't date him (even if I was single) because his height would get in the way.

I wouldn't let height be an issue with an amazing and short woman - as you well know
1lush
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 10:28:41 AM

Both of my wife and ex-wife are around 5'-5'2". Although I dated taller women as tall as 5'8" , perference is for more a shorter woman.
Tashtego
Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 9:51:05 PM

I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'9". That said, I've dated many short/petite women. As far as body type is concerned, fitness is more important to me.
mranonymous7
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:35:40 PM

MrSexyLaugh wrote:
How much does a woman's height matter to you?

Is there a preference that you find sexier, maybe because of your own height you're insecure about dating or being with someone taller or shorter than yourself?

Would your viewpoint change on this matter if you could change your own height to your liking?

I personally find smaller, petite women sexier, there's something about them i can't get over anywhere from 5'4 and up to like 5'8 which is a pretty big gap I know but they just drive me insane like I want to break them haha I mean this in the best way possible you can pick them up twirl them around your finger and throw them over your shoulder if you so desire this to me makes me feel strong and in charge so my question to you guys on Lush is whats your preference and why ?

Funny replies are welcomed ... amuse me bootyshake

I like 5' 5" to no upper limit...I'm 6'3" & can handle a tall girl...
1nympholes
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 2:08:05 AM

So much BS in this thread! Height does not matter you say?

Well, I was passed over many times for no prettier girls. At least some men tell me I am attractive and all the parts go together OK.

In my younger year's the word got back to me many times so and so would be interested except for your height.

Then I met the pick of the male litter in my University and at 6'4" almost 6'5" he does not have any problem with my height. In recent years more mature men do not seem to mind either.

You can understand just how a tall girl appears to the average man when she is 5'11" and always wears heel when going out of the house.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
Grey
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 2:19:22 AM

Someone shorter than me?! I just wanna adore her, hug her, and if she's shorter than me it'd be romantic!

An escape from reality! <3
patokl
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 2:50:01 AM

Height is unimportant

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
69Kisses96
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2016 7:15:40 AM

Wilt Chamberlain should have an interesting perspective, but most folks will have a limited experience with enough short/tall people to make any sort of intelligent response.

Taggerdoo
Posted: Sunday, October 30, 2016 11:02:44 PM

Height is WAY down the list of qualities......I wouldn't probably get all hot and bothered by a dwarf, but that's just me.
ThePhantom
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2016 1:03:26 AM

It does not matter to me how tall or short she is..
Honorablewolf
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:50:42 PM

Speaking a guy of average height, a lot of the girls I've been attracted to are taller than me. Ultimately though it doesn't matter, I don't feel threatened by kissing a girl who I'm shorter than, or being in bed with her. That being said, there's something insanely comforting about being able to rest your chin on top of a girl's head when you're hugging her. It's the simple pleasures in life.
bill11
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 4:20:03 PM

There are a lot more critical factors before height for me
Smoocher
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:01:46 PM

hello2
1nympholes wrote:
...In recent years more mature men do not seem to mind either.

You can understand just how a tall girl appears to the average man when she is 5'11" and always wears heel when going out of the house.

As you ladies say, "SWOON"

(FWIW...I'm 6'2")

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/exit-33-trust.aspx

MrAvg
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:20:09 PM

Height is relative to the male person or female person may like. Much depends on the persons height.
My former fiance was my height 5' 10" ended, then I met my wife 5' 4" both very different sexy ladies.

My son is shorter in stature and he had concerns with height, his girl friend is just slightly taller.
He found a look of girls preferred taller men. so college was a challenge in that area for him, but in the end her found someone.
I think it is less about height as it is about the person, height is secondary to me.

MrSexyLaugh wrote:
How much does a woman's height matter to you?

Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
HeraTeleia
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 8:35:39 PM

I am 6' in my stocking feet. Given that I am usually wearing something like a 2-3" heel (clogs or low heels), I am not exactly petite.

The range of men attracted to me seems to run the gamut, and I'm not sure why. Certainly it took me a while to accept my height, but now I am quite comfortable with it, and my own confidence probably contributes to the overall attractiveness scale.

Want to learn a new word? No dictionary at hand? Read "My Favourite Word", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/my-favourite-word.aspx

Want it all? Masturbation, exhibitionism, seduction, and of course, sex? Read "Tension", a Recommended Read: http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tension-1.aspx

Want a quick read? Like surprises? Read "Double Oxer", a Recommended Read: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/double-oxer.aspx

Dancewithme
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 10:40:38 PM

I love tall women, especially if they have great legs.

[size] America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. (President Abraham Lincoln)

"I love my fate to the core and rind," (Henry David Thoreau).
[/size]
Mustang67
Posted: Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:21:35 PM

I am a fan of tall women.
seeker4
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 7:48:26 AM

I am 6'ish and most women I've been with are shorter, though I've been with some close to my height. Height isn't really a turn on or turn off for me. A woman of a similar height has the advantage that no one is is bending over to kiss standing up, but in bed that's less of a problem. That said, I haven't really met any women taller than me (or at least significantly taller) so it's tough to say. A lady with her boobs level with my face might be kind of fun given how much I love tits. :D

An obsession with fur, a beautiful older woman, a steamy first time.

Soft as Fur She Was ** Lush Fetish Stories Competition Runner Up **

I've been mentoring a new Lush author, sallytheslut2. Here's her first story about a young woman discovering her sexuality with an older man.

The Man That Turned Me into a Slut

Buz
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:16:12 AM

TALL

MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:52:09 AM

They can only be taller if they give me sexy piggy back rides.

Addendum. Who wouldn't mind dying by snusnu?
sprite
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 11:01:45 AM

MadMartigan wrote:
They can only be taller if they give me sexy piggy back rides.

Addendum. Who wouldn't mind dying by snusnu?

sizest pig *kicks you in the shins*

Love not hate.
69Kisses96
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:05:35 PM

sprite wrote:

With a name like sprite, what else would you say? BTW, I am 6'1", but I have had lots of fun with short girls. It just complicates 69ing a bit. A little creativity helps.

TheUprightMan
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 12:15:20 PM

I've dated women as short as 5'2" quite happily, and hit on women over 6' (unsuccessfully, I'm afraid). Given a magic wand (no, not that one, you pig), I'd probably be with a taller woman; really tall women are really hot. But I'm pretty happy with the right lass regardless of her height.

OK, back to work...
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 1:52:51 PM

sprite wrote:

bootyshake

That's about how far you'd reach, queen of the pecks. Regaeman Man

But to be "serious," I seem to go for short women. But I'm almost 6 flat so I'll usually meet the shorter side of the spectrum. But height isn't really too big a deal. From small and compact with a nice booty to tall with legs that never end. Sex appeal runs a wide spectrum and I'm attracted to both.

I can't say it wouldn't be slightly awkward at least at first with someone taller.
sprite
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 1:54:31 PM

MadMartigan wrote:

bootyshake

That's about how far you'd reach, queen of the pecks. Regaeman Man

But to be "serious," I seem to go for short women. But I'm almost 6 flat so I'll usually meet the shorter side of the spectrum. But height isn't really too big a deal. From small and compact with a nice booty to tall with legs that never end. Sex appeal runs a wide spectrum and I'm attracted to both.

I can't say it wouldn't be slightly awkward at least at first with someone taller.

i'll bite your kneecaps :D btw, i do have a nice booty, so there :p

Love not hate.
EricRhodes
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 2:47:45 PM

I am 6'5". My first wife was 5'7" and my current wife is 5'5". Height is not an issue.
Dancewithme
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 4:12:03 PM

sprite wrote:

Pour Wine Big Hugs to a great booty.

As for myself I say to the divine Ms. sprite, "bend me, shake me, anyway you want me, long as you love me, it's all right!"

[size] America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. (President Abraham Lincoln)

"I love my fate to the core and rind," (Henry David Thoreau).
[/size]
MadMartigan
Posted: Sunday, November 6, 2016 6:04:26 PM

sprite wrote:

Careful. Nothing gets me as hot and bothered like a patella biter. Instant erection.

Moot point. I always assumed that to be the case. But no one likes a braggart. Shhh