Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

The Martyrs of Sex Options · View
jeremiahbull
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 12:56:40 PM

"I want to suggest that sex, be it adulterous or premarital or deviant or polyamorous, is a good thing, not a bad thing, and that sex itself is the moment of grace."

This is a quote from the current issue of Esquire which seems very appropriate for this site. It is written from a man's perspective. I am interested in the thoughts of Lush ladies on the ideas in the article. Link below.

Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 12:58:33 PM

No link because your account is too new.... and I am not a lady... but I disagree with the quoted statement. Many times sex is pure evil and indeed a bad thing with NO moments of grace at all.
jeremiahbull
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 12:58:44 PM

jeremiahbull wrote:
"I want to suggest that sex, be it adulterous or premarital or deviant or polyamorous, is a good thing, not a bad thing, and that sex itself is the moment of grace."

This is a quote from the current issue of Esquire which seems very appropriate for this site. It is written from a man's perspective. I am interested in the thoughts of Lush ladies on the ideas in the article. Link below.

I apologize, for some reason I cannot get the link to post, will keep trying.

Apparently I am too new for a link to post but a link can be found on my profile page.
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:00:25 PM

jeremiahbull wrote:

You need to have a minimum number of posts first, 10 or 20 I think. Try typing the link so we can cut and paste it

I also disagree with the statement. Some very deviant acts are not good in any way or form!!
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:03:13 PM

I pulled this from his profile.... http://www.esquire.com/features/martyrs-of-sex-0213

Let's see if it works.

Yup... still strongly disagree without even having to read the article though. ;)
jeremiahbull
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:05:48 PM

Sorry it did not work when I typed it in either. No disagreement with either of the comments - the quote is a summary of the point of the article which deals with consensual sex.

I hope you will be able to read it and thanks for pointing out how misleading the quote may be from the intent of the article.
jeremiahbull
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:07:53 PM

Thanks for getting the link up John, please see my subsequent comment.
Posted: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:24:58 PM

You are most welcome. And welcome to the forums! :)