Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Where to start? Options · View
SweetIrishEyes
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 11:15:23 AM

So I have recently become obsessed with reading erotica. Specially BDSM. I have always been in relationships that had me making all the moves to get things started. I am tired of that and realize I want to give myself over to someone, for them to tell me what to do or what I can't do it. It makes me so hot and wet just thinking about it.

I am married but would like to try some more kinky stuff like nipple clamps, floggers etc. to start. Since my partner has never used these toys I am not really comfortable with an amateur using these on me. It is kinda like anal sex, one bad experience with a man that doesn't know what he is doing and you will never want it again but doing it with someone experienced and you won't want to stop.

So where do I start? hopefully someone is more familiar with Canada sites etc as well.

MoonlightSerenity
Posted: Saturday, February 2, 2013 12:50:22 PM

Start reading this link first to get some more information.

Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
SweetIrishEyes
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:46:18 AM

thanks I enjoyed the read now if I could only find someone to introduce me to a Dom in my area to show me the ropes... pardon the pun.
Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2013 8:39:36 PM

Jump around Lush enough and you'll find Dom(mes) around every corner. Being only a dabbler, I can't give you much advice, but one thing that I'm sure most will agree with me on is that trust is a big thing. Make sure you trust whomever is dominating you, for without trust there can be no fun.
Sensei
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 7:46:50 AM

They don't really approve of linking to other sites here in the lush forums, but I will suggest that you consider joining FL if you haven't already. It is, so far as I can tell, the best Internet BDSM community around. I say that because its focus is NOT on matchmaking or anything of the sort. It's a way you can connect with your local BDSM community, and by doing that you stand the best chance of finding the dom you seek.

Anyone who doesn't recognize the site from those initials can PM me and I'll give you the full name.

My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
SweetIrishEyes
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 6:28:27 PM

thanks Sensei. I believe I found it.
MrLosAngeles
Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 11:00:42 AM

I'd suggest buying your own items and testing them on yourself. Get quality "tools" not cheap knockoffs. Butterfly nipple clamps, for example, not those alligator clips things. Try them on yourself to see what works for you, for how long, etc. There are plenty of websites offering tips and advice on usage, so do some research, then experiment on yourself so you'll know what to expect and what your levels/pleasure is all about.
Ravyn
Posted: Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:10:15 PM

SweetIrishEyes wrote:
thanks Sensei. I believe I found it.

As Sensei said FL is a good BDSM community for finding local things in your area. Just be careful on there, many seem to have the "lets meet and play" mentality on there. If that is what you are looking for, then great just be safe when doing it. As Mr. LA said, the best thing is to try them out on yourself first to know what you can take and can't. There are so many good sites out there for buying such toys.

http://www.extremerestraints.com

http://www.adameve.com

http://www.amazon.com

Just to name a few. I have ordered from all three and they are all very reliable and discreet. Continue to read and educate yourself on Lush and outside of lush. Knowledge is power. You need to know and understand your role as a submissive if that is the avenue you are seeking. Not wanting an inexperienced hand is a completely understandable one. I suggest talking to your SO about this and see what his feelings are who knows he may have a hidden Dom side that he didn't know would be okay to let you see. If that is not an option for you then seek one out in your area, again just be safe in doing so.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for and welcome to an amazing community. :)