Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Hair? Opinions? Options · View
PhatAndFabulous
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:55:19 PM

Do men find hair on a woman attractive at all? In any place on the body. If not, where's the worst place that it could be?
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:11:11 AM

I don't like hair on her legs, her underarms, or back. Some light facial hair can be fine, but not excessive.
overmykneenow
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:39:47 AM

I actually find those soft white downy hairs on the small of a girl's back really cute.

Ok, you've found my weird, well done.

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
1lush
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:11:06 AM

Once had a woman who's pleasure trail started around her belly button and long hairs all the way around her nipples. Total turnoff.
HeCallsMeKitty
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 11:22:57 AM

I know this is 'ask the guys' but, as a female, I hate having hair anywhere other than the little ones on my arms, head and eyebrows. My boyfriend seems to love my grooming habits and finds my lack of stubble a turn on.
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2013 12:37:01 PM

I like a little hair on her vagina area. I can take it without but I don't mind it being nicely trimmed. And so what if I get the occasional hair in my mouth. You can't admire the roses without getting stuck by a thorn now and then.