Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

argument while doing sex, what kind of words you do like to use? Options · View
remember
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:48:42 AM

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:59:22 AM

Um, can you rephrase your question? Argument? I have never had an argument while "doing" sex.
Dudealicious
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 6:17:38 AM

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:19:39 AM

It's about time you were back Remember! Sword Fight First of all I 'have' sex rather than 'do' sex. Are we talking about a real fight here, or just a bit of rough and tumble between the sheets? evil4

If we are talking about a real fight, then forget the words I like to use, because I would not be having sex with someone I was really fighting with right at that very moment. Perhaps some people do, each to their own.

IF it was a bit of rough and tumble boxing , slapping arses, pulling hair, biting, throwing each other up against walls, I would probably use words like. "fuck me hard you horny horndog"dog , "shove it deep inside me baby" and he might like to use words such as "suck it hard bitch" b229 or "ride that cock faster you dirty little whore".

I am presuming I read your question correctly, which was a bit hard to understand to be honest...dontknow

Is that the type of thing you were wanting to know? I'm sure I've missed a few, I'll be back later with some more.bunny

Poppet
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:46:52 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
CurlyGirly
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 8:59:50 AM

I agree with Trinks.

Love some dirty words during a good slap and tickle session. I get all swoony if he says "my dirty slut." However, if I'm really in a fight with someone, there will be NO sex. I don't do the whole hate-fuck thing.

BTW, nice job in being only at -49 posts! hello1

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

WellMadeMale
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 10:19:59 AM

It's not uncommon to argue while doing sex.

The guy wants to put his schlong in Hole A, when the gal does not want it there, but in Hole B instead.

There's arguing then negotiation then diplomacy. Where's our resident anal diplomat when we need him?

If ya can't beat 'em... pay someone to do it for you.
Kimasa
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 12:59:26 PM

Does the argument start with "Is it in yet"?

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 1:17:32 PM

Ive never had an argument during sex but I have when masturbating. Does that count?

This is really a pretty stupid question! Isnt it?
SittingBallerina
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2013 2:58:54 PM

CurlyGirly wrote:
I agree with Trinks.

Love some dirty words during a good slap and tickle session. I get all swoony if he says "my dirty slut." However, if I'm really in a fight with someone, there will be NO sex. I don't do the whole hate-fuck thing.

I completely agree. I love dirty talk during sex. It's fun. But if there's a real argument, definitely no sex.
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:29:22 AM

I have never had an argument WHILE having sex it seems it would be kind of hard...well actually soft as my concentration would be elsewhere. But isn't the answer to this question kind of obvious....

"FUCK YOU"
Buz
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:36:00 AM

WellMadeMale wrote:
It's not uncommon to argue while doing sex.

The guy wants to put his schlong in Hole A, when the gal does not want it there, but in Hole B instead.

There's arguing then negotiation then diplomacy. Where's our resident anal diplomat when we need him?

We often argue about the Braves batting order during sex or why the Falcons can't get anymore production from their running backs. She usually ends the argument by saying, "Oh shut up and fuck me in the ass!"

Our last argument during sex was over which cast member of Duck Dynasty is the funniest. That one lasted for three rounds of hot sweaty sex, seven position changes, and having to change the batteries on her Lelo twice.

sprite
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:41:08 AM

Buz wrote:

We often argue about the Braves batting order during sex or why the Falcons can't get anymore production from their running backs. She usually ends the argument by saying, "Oh shut up and fuck me in the ass!"

Our last argument during sex was over which cast member of Duck Dynasty is the funniest. That one lasted for three rounds of hot sweaty sex, seven position changes, and having to change the batteries on her Lelo twice.

ROFL - made my day, Buz - thanks!

Live, love, laugh.
Dirty_D
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:06:14 AM

Buz wrote:

LMAO!