Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Strangest Place You Ever Got An Erection...... Options · View
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:15:36 PM

I have found some of the strangest place posts around since I joined the site. But I didn't find one like this. If it has already been posted and you guys answered ..... sorry.

Anyway where did it happen? Did anyone see it? If it was in public what did you do to hide it or make it go away?

For me it would have to be when I was in college and I had to give a speech. Luckily there was a podium in front of me. Sadly as much as I tried it did not go down by the end of the speech. I just casually held my notes in front and took my seat. I thought it had gone undetected until later one of my friends ragged me about it.

oldhound
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:52:49 PM

Ultra sound room, getting scanned because I dropped a gun pintol on my nuts
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 1:59:01 PM

oldhound wrote:
Ultra sound room, getting scanned because I dropped a gun pintol on my nuts

Ouch. That had to hurt. -- the pistol on the nuts part.

oldhound
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 7:02:25 PM

Worse it was the pintol, the large piece that holds the gun cradle for.things like The m2 and mk19 to the vehicle, bout 10 pounds of metal lol
sexyblonde91
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:11:07 PM

my boyfriend got one in the middle of a store one day lol and tried to hide behind me but i wasnt lettin that happen lol so he just stood in an area where no one was until it went away lol dancenude Lfunny
foxjack
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:39:50 PM

Steam room... probably means I need to get out more beings that’s the strangest place.
HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:00:53 PM

I think every guy fears getting one in a medical situation. Or even in a store.

I had a friend back in college who said he got one at the beach one time. He fell asleep and rose to the occasion while asleep.

BornyHouseHusband
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:48:11 AM

Whilst giving an induction at my old job. Nothing to help but stand there and get on with it and when we broke for breakfast went to the toilet and knocked one out. Unfortunately it didn't help an hour into the 2nd half of the induction it came up again.
Jack_42
Posted: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:59:11 AM

After night shift I was always very horny. Once after such work I was travelling on the London Underground and had fallen asleep I recall having very erotic dreams. I was woken up by a typical city gent who was holding his copy of the Times over my lower body and he whispered in my ear "You have an erection and there are ladies present." I looked down and sure enough it was twitching away underneath the blue serge of my RAF uniform. Readjusting my clothing I mumbled "OK." and went back to sleep.
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:31:37 PM

Without a lie: A funeral. I think it was nerves and the fact that I was distraught that just kinda made my body have a physical reaction, aside from the tears. I'm sorry, man, I didn't get off on you getting cremated.
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:58:56 PM

When I was a young man (teen more like) and a bumpy drive or even a strong breeze gave me an erection I would get boners in church. I would totally zone out during the gospel and focus on this choir girl I liked and before I knew it I was sitting communion out.

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:26:52 PM

Speaking of church, that has happened to me too when I was younger too. The strangest thing I have ever seen is about 6 years ago I was in church, and the guy conducting the singing got one. He had on a suit and I had noticed some strange shuffling by him during the sermon. When he stood up to lead the choir afterward, there it was. I felt so bad for him. I think he was trying to get it in a position to make it not stick out, but he had knit pants on and it didn't work.

OohMom
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:51:47 PM

Over night flight to London (Gatwick). Woke up with morning wood and mysteriously covered with a few strategically placed airline pillows, which were later retreived by a couple of giggling flight attendants.
cheeseball
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:19:13 AM

Gee, the only place I get an erection is between my legs. Just sayin'
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:34:15 AM

OohMom wrote:
Over night flight to London (Gatwick). Woke up with morning wood and mysteriously covered with a few strategically placed airline pillows, which were later retreived by a couple of giggling flight attendants.

Mmm, I like that mental image... Wish that happened to me...