Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Change in Lush culture Options · View
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:29:34 AM

Mr.C, I don't care if you're having fun at my expense but at least explain yourself if you wanna be a dick, Felix, I don't know you but I can honestly say I dislike you in every way possible
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:35:29 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Felix, I don't know you but I can honestly say I dislike you in every way possible

I would hate me too if I was some high school kid that can't get some cyber ass on lush stories. Do you have a hard time shooting fish in a barrel too? If I were you - I would hate everybody - to be honest.

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:35:59 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Mr.C, I don't care if you're having fun at my expense but at least explain yourself if you wanna be a dick, Felix, I don't know you but I can honestly say I dislike you in every way possible

I think it is pretty clear what I was meaning. coffee

As for Felix..... oh my.... wait until you DO know him! You will REALLY HATE HIM! thumbup

(Sorry MF, could not resist. LOL)
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:38:32 AM

Yeah I really don't care that much, I have a life offline, though apparently some of you don't as you've been posting constantly, for hours
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:41:38 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Yeah I really don't care that much, I have a life offline, though apparently some of you don't as you've been posting constantly, for hours

Have you tried maybe writing a sweet little note or something to a pretty girl in your class? Don't sign it hugecock69 or anything retarded like that but it's worth a shot. It might actually lead to real sex. You should try it.

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:44:51 AM

I can multi-task! It is amazing all the things I have accomplished today, while still being able to monitor this forum, answer e-mails, and other things.... :)

OH...... or was my response supposed to be... "I know you are, but what am I?" I get so confused!!!! I think I need to consult with my 12yo daugher (last one at home!).
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:46:13 AM

Interesting a guy who clearly spends more time on here than me talking to me about not getting laid
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:48:40 AM

Hugecock69..... I may have missed it. But in all seriousness, how old are you?
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:50:50 AM

Let's keep personal details, personal
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:53:23 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Interesting a guy who clearly spends more time on here than me talking to me about not getting laid

I was thinking about changing my name to Hugecock68_and_I_owe_you_one. You don't mind do you?

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:53:24 AM

Ok, so you want to cyber with gals, but you think your AGE is "personal details"? Interesting.
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:59:15 AM

Is that interesting? I fail to see the interest, I was thinking of changing my name to dumb ass, though I wouldn't wanna steal it from you
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:04:29 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
Is that interesting? I fail to see the interest, I was thinking of changing my name to dumb ass, though I wouldn't wanna steal it from you

Ok, just so we are clear..... I was the one who said "interesting", but Felix talked about name changes. So, who are you responding back to? dontknow
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:10:36 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:

Dude... You should change yours to HugeCock70_because_Im_a_giver! That would get the cyber juices flowing I bet.

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:18:43 AM

I was responding to both at once, double-dipping really
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:22:32 AM

Hugecock69 wrote:
I was responding to both at once, double-dipping really

Oh ok.........

I AM SO ANGRY NOW!!!! MY OUTRAGE IS BEYOND MEASURE!!!!! I MUST CRUSH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ok, not really. Lfunny )
Dani
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:23:57 AM

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:24:31 AM

Blimey, is this still going? blah5

I actually answered about the culture thingy, but it got completely ignored. Maybe if somebody wanted to know other members's views on it, they could respond to the answers they wanted, ignore the answers they don't, and get the thread on the subject they preferred.

But if they prefer to let others toy with them about the things they didn't want to talk about, then play on, McDuff. dontknow

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Magical_felix
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:28:35 AM

Shylass wrote:
Blimey, is this still going? blah5

I actually answered about the culture thingy, but it got completely ignored.

He knew he wasn't getting anything off you. Too hard to cyber get.

Shylass
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:34:10 AM

Magical_felix wrote:

He knew he wasn't getting anything off you. Too hard to cyber get.

Actually, I've been banned from cyber sex on Lush. Nicola kept getting demands for replacement computers after my Sexy Skills rendered my cyber partners' hardware, software. Their equipment exploded and went into complete meltdown. I'm an unreal writer, you see. sunny

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
CurlyGirly
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:37:26 AM

Why do the forums seem to be a lot of this

and this lately?

Maybe the OP's right and we should get back to more of this???* evil4

To sorta answer the question. I used to cyber when I first joined Lush approximately 2 years ago; however, it got old quick long before I ever wrote anything. I don't think Lush changed, I think what I was looking for in Lush changed. Although, when I did cyber, I would never have cybered with someone who referenced their cock or the number 69 in their user name, not to mention both. To me, someone with that little imagination wouldn't be a good cyber match. Very one dimensional.

*I don't really believe that, I just wanted to use my Godzilla gifs, although the OP is probably too young to know who that is.

It won a potato. Aren't you intrigued?

latinfoxy
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:42:43 AM

I feel like i should be paying someone, for the comedy value of this threat! Really!! i was having a crappy morning, with you know real life problems, and then came here and it all looks great now!!

Thank you guys!! Big Hugs

Its always fun to watch guys waving their cocks around to see wich one is bigger, but hey i think hugecock69 must win... i mean its in his name!!!
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:45:29 AM

latinfoxy wrote:
I feel like i should be paying someone, for the comedy value of this threat! Really!! i was having a crappy morning, with you know real life problems, and then came here and it all looks great now!!

Thank you guys!! Big Hugs

LOL Kind of like when you look around your house and see clutter, feel a bit guilty, but then turn in Hoarders and you suddenly realize how GREAT your house looks, right? occasion5
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:57:05 AM

Shylass wrote:

Actually, I've been banned from cyber sex on Lush. Nicola kept getting demands for replacement computers after my Sexy Skills rendered my cyber partners' hardware, software. Their equipment exploded and went into complete meltdown. I'm an unreal writer, you see. sunny

I love the way you turned the "real" writer thing on it's head there. That was great, thanks for the lol
Red_Dragon
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:08:12 PM

slipperywhenwet2012 wrote:

tell him Dani

Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:17:56 PM

WooHoo! I just had a story published here! Thought I would join the members of Lush published not real writers. hello1

Oh.... and no, I am not interested in cybering at this time. Shame on you
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:48:47 PM

Come'on John, get with the program - surely you've seen or heard of this by now.

JohnC wrote:
What do you mean by butthurt?

Hugecock69 wrote:
I would leave but I'm waiting to see if like-minded people show up. Some of the writers on here are very talented at what they do, write erotic novels. I'd say that's limited and I don't consider erotic story writers to be great writers, maybe some have talent outside the site, I don't know and I'm not going to spend my time finding out. I'm not lonely, I don;t need attention, I don;t get off on this. I asked a question about the culture, very few answered, others chose to go in a different direction.

Hugecock69 - ( I did enjoy typing that ), if anything the culture of LushStories has only become more open and more sociable over the last three years. When I joined up, there were two standard chat rooms. You couldn't be the moderator of your own chat room, because you couldn't create your own room.

Unless I chatted with someone a good bit (or noticed and followed their forum postings inside threads) I would have a difficult time discerning if the person was a male or a female. They'd pretty much have to tell me which gender they belonged to. Back then, there was no way for us to choose or post our stated sexual identity or preference or leaning, unless we wished to do so within our profile biographical info area (which we compose ourselves).

Photographs on our profile pages? Who knows really, we can post anything on our profile page and claim that those photos are ourselves. Many people on this site (as you find on other sites around the internutz) prefer to fiercely maintain their anonymity and will select the photographs of some other person and may even state: "This isn't me, but I look a lot like him/here." Other people attempt to pass off a series of photographs they've found elsewhere - as themselves.

Very few of us are complete n00bs, but some here at LushStories ... are. Is it possible that you are?

The culture has changed greatly here in just the last few years. I welcome the continuing evolution and changes. And may you find happiness cybering with someone who is pretending to be that HUGEBOOB69 19 year old nymphomaniac (yet in reality is 69 years old alright, but he's a deceptive and somewhat talented typing bear - with huge fucking moobs).

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:52:49 PM

WellMadeMale, what do you mean by program?

(LOL Sorry, pulling a Felix. Not pulling Felix, don't want any misunderstandings... perverts! A Felix.)
WellMadeMale
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:39:30 PM

JohnC wrote:
WellMadeMale, what do you mean by program?

(LOL Sorry, pulling a Felix. Not pulling Felix, don't want any misunderstandings... perverts! A Felix.)

Definition #1

And please, do not try to pull the Felix evil4

A) You will never satisfactorily mimic him
B) Why would you want to
C) It required me nearly 25 months to even begin to maybe understand him

One of Jack, is more than enough around here.

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:42:46 PM

No arguments from me on that one. LOL