Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Older lady's why do ya not want it any more ( over 55 girls} Options · View
mrick
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:02:14 PM

just wondering why so many older guys here, and very few girls wanting sex any more.
Elling50
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 11:43:07 PM

How do you know they don´t
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:38:20 AM

Elling50 wrote:
How do you know they don´t

I was just about to say that....
mrick
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:42:25 AM

trinket wrote:

I was just about to say that....
Guess I'm not in the right place Ind not too good for older ladys
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:13:21 AM

Sexual desire has a great deal to do with biology. And women in general tend to lose the chemicals and hormones that drive their sex-drive as they reach certain points in their life (Menopause and after). Also many older ladies have been with the same guy for a long time and often times this causes a general lack of sexual interest for both parties (generally speaking). And that desire often flares up when in a NEW relationship where everything is new and exciting.

Men on the other hand, since we are designed to procreate until we die.... yeah, we are hard wired a bit differently. But men too can lose the ability or desire after a certain age too.

BUT........................... there are many who don't fit the "rules" or what we consider the norm. There are indeed plenty of older gals here on the forums that are still interested in sex. They may not post as often though. So a search might net you what you are looking for. Or you may just be making a general statement?
janet_haney
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:43:48 AM

We have learned to have more discerning tastes. The men our age have petered out and the young guys are too quick or don't know how to treat us. Other ladies are just right. Trust me we want it just as much.
1nympholes
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:19:32 AM

There are so many generalities, and misstatement of fact it is hard to know where to start.

Some of the issues may be relationship driven, some health driven and some are do to loss of her spouse, by death or divorce.

For those who are over 55, it is not so easy to find a new sexual partner, seems many men in this age group are looking for a 40 year old!

There are studies that show in Senior Facilities a lot of those older broads are really highly sexual.

Maybe it is just where you look. I am not there but my Mom is and she wants sex and seems to find partners, but of course she always has.

The girl who started early at this game of sexual pleasure, This girl that never seems to get as much as she wants, at least from the right people. But now certainly the woman that will test all the paths of pleasure with you.
redhot363236
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:49:11 PM

It was my husband who lost interest in sex at 40, not me
WayneGibbous
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 1:13:38 PM

Okay, older ladies: If you tell me your story, I might just write it in fictionalized version for LushStories. Only the horny need apply.
VickieLynn1
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:16:07 PM

Its both side of the street. And weather we like to admit it or not its relationship that has changed. Some want to just get there rocks off and that can be rather boring. Others want to explore and see what else is there. Age has nothing to do with it, its all mental.

nothing beats a luscious kiss from well painted lips ;) mmmmmmmmm...........
Nikki703
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 3:40:00 PM

Well I still have a ways to go before Im 55, but unless there is some medical condition that says otherwise, Im sure I will want and hopefully get sex very often. At 43, my sex drive is as high as its ever been. So I really dont expect that I will want it any less in 12yrs. I know several women in their 50's who are very sexually active. I even know a 64yo woman (though she looks much younger) who has several 30 something fuck buddies and she has no trouble keeping them happy.

Remember, 60 is the new 40, LOL!!
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:07:28 PM

I'm knocking on the door of 60, and want more than ever before. My libido, though always strong seemed to kick into high gear at menopause. So, I think you are assuming a gross generalization to be true.
esmith_62301
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:25:14 PM

Being in that 50s group I agree with the ladies it is all about how your body is wired. I think some men and women both lose interest in sex. I have been in a marriage for many years where my wife was hot for sex in all areas. She had surgery and that messed her totally up to the point she does not enjoy it anymore. Yes, we have sex but the love making is over for her it is get up get on and get off. I don't enjoy that I really like given great pleasure to the person I am with no wham bam thank you man type guy.
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:30:40 PM

I'm not over 50, but I've heard that many women have problems with sex when they hit menopause, the walls of the vagina get thinner, it's more difficult to get and stay lubricated also, hormones get all out of whack for a bit. I've also heard that it doesn't really affect their libido and as soon as they sort it all out they're back to how they were before,

Not saying that's true for all women over 50, but I've heard that it is for many.