Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What's it like being a sub Options · View
iCyber
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:32:13 PM

I've always wonder what it would be like to be a sub. How it would feel to have a misstress that orders me about...... So I thought what the hell.... So I'm wondering if anyone wants to shown me what's it's like by being my mistress for a short period of time so I can decide wether or not it's for me
Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:40:49 PM

iCyber wrote:
I've always wonder what it would be like to be a sub. How it would feel to have a misstress that orders me about...... So I thought what the hell.... So I'm wondering if anyone wants to shown me what's it's like by being my mistress for a short period of time so I can decide wether or not it's for me

Good luck! d'oh!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Dudealicious
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 5:45:15 PM

Seeing as this is BDSM related, it's best suited in this area.

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

Ravyn
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:14:40 PM

iCyber wrote:

You might have better luck doing some research on your own, reading up in the BDSM 101 thread here on Lush and just talking with others. You will find it difficult to find a true Mistress to do what you are asking. One who likes to 'play' one might be inclined to help you. Good luck to you.

Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 4:33:05 AM

Ravyn wrote:

You might have better luck doing some research on your own, reading up in the BDSM 101 thread here on Lush and just talking with others. You will find it difficult to find a true Mistress to do what you are asking. One who likes to 'play' one might be inclined to help you. Good luck to you.

I agree.