Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Breast implants Options · View
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 8:14:40 AM

Has any ladies had imolants if so how long did it take to get over and was there alot of pain and do the feel natureal and would you do it all over again
Nikki703
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 12:01:33 PM

lildaddy wrote:
Has any ladies had imolants if so how long did it take to get over and was there alot of pain and do the feel natureal and would you do it all over again

Why? You thinking of getting them? LOL!

I don't have them but I know several women who have gotten them. Of the ones that I have felt, one feels very natural(although no matter how great the job was, you can still tell) but one feels very unnatural. It depends a lot on how big they are, the type of implant, how good the doctor is, the type of procedure (ie, under muscle, over muscle, etc). From what they told me, there wasn't an excruciating amount of pain, more soreness than anything. And also getting used to having larger breasts.

1Zratedgal
Posted: Friday, March 29, 2013 9:02:24 PM

I've been accused of having implants because of my age and the size of my boobs.
I have many friends with implants and like my sweet friend Nikki above me stated, it depends on many factors.
Doctor, quality of the implants, type of implants, size, woman's body type, health, fitness level, muscle and tissue quality and so on.

For what it's worth, I think there are many great boob jobs out there and they seem to keep getting better!
I love how the newer ones feel and as time goes on, if I lose more firmness and elasticity, I am beginning to consider having mine done, but a little smaller than I am now.

Kisses!

Steph