Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Do You Girls Like Older Gentlemen? Options · View
KatR
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2013 8:57:12 AM

I don't care about age. my current husband is 12 years older than me and we have a terrible relationship now (used to be good). first husband was same age as me, we married right out of high school. best lover I ever had was 5 years older than me. current lover is 7 years younger than me. when I was a teacher at age 37, i fell in love and in lust with a 22-year-old student who is STILL a cherished memory 15 years later. It's how they treat me, not their age, that matters
sweetaz
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 4:37:21 AM

I prefer men in general, age is a number its what comes out in conversation thats important.
anonymouslylush
Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013 7:37:48 AM

Generally, I am attracted to men older than myself... But I don't have a rule about it.. it just generally happens that way. There are exceptions tho..

"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner

Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2013 8:39:54 AM

I hate to generalize people. Older men tend to be more mature but that isn't always true. Older men can have some good qualities and so can younger men. I think it's the qualities themselves that are important. I like chating with young and old on Lush. For sex I've had sex with people 20+ years older than me.
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:13:43 PM

Hey there ^^

I must say I have been attracted to many older men. I guess one can argue that younger women find them attractive because they already went through that puberty crap, and older men have many more things to talk about. They are more stimulating and exciting.

I am totally into this one guy right now. Who is perhaps 13 years my senior, and is awesome!

Hugs