Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

What Kind of "baby" are you? Options · View
Pussy_Predator
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:34:03 PM

NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

1lush
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:12:42 PM

January baby.
Ravyn
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:18:38 PM

-- DECEMBER BABY

Some true and some not.

Friskyflower
Posted: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 9:01:17 PM

November baby :)
Ogles
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 4:17:44 AM

November
MelLeeSah
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:56:30 PM

-- MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.
Posted: Thursday, April 04, 2013 11:04:57 PM

January baby, and oh how so so true
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:53:52 AM

Feburary and very very true
aussiephil
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:44:46 AM

JULY BABY (a long time ago:)
-- JULY BABY

Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. spazzy at times. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

Pretty much like me
hankyspanky
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:20:15 AM

Its so obvious that im a Virgo baby.lol.
Ardentmale
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2013 5:24:55 AM

MARCH BABY

Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Great kisser. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Observant and assesses others.

Pretty much spells it out... Except not easily angered or bottling up feelings...lol

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Dfg99
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 3:10:34 PM

I'm a September baby but read a little more like an October baby. angel7
Laltra
Posted: Saturday, April 13, 2013 3:26:34 PM

A very cranky one. icon_biggrin
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:17:13 PM

JUNE BABY

You’ve got the best personality and are an absolute pleasure to be around. You love to make new friends and be outgoing. You are a great flirt and more than likely have an a very attractive partner. a wicked hottie. It is also more than likely that you have a massive record collection. You have a great choice in films, and may one day become a famous actor/actress yourself - heck, you’ve got the looks for it!!!
SpeedyC
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:48:23 PM

MARCH BABY

There are definately some stuff that is applicable to me.
juicydrop
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 11:03:54 PM

May baby!

But im not easily angered. And I need lots of modivation. Otherwise, right on!
Chrissy123
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:23:19 AM

May baby! Wow, it was an almost perfect description of me!

PassionateNaughtySus
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2013 6:30:40 PM

i'm a November baby

-- NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind

almost got it
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:53:07 PM

July baby!! totally me
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2013 2:53:10 PM

July baby!! totally me
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:00:49 AM

-- AUGUST BABY

Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.

Oh my ..... This is me.
Saz_94
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:46:37 AM

I am a November baby...

-- NOVEMBER BABY

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

Most of it is true. :)
ManInNewHampshire
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:06:36 AM

December. Pretty dam close. About 90 to 95%
Peri
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 1:36:32 PM

AUGUST BABY
Outgoing personality. takes risks. feeds on attention. No self-control. Kind hearted. Self-confident. Loud and boisterous. VERY revengeful. Easy to get along with and talk to. Has an “every thing’s peachy” attitude. Likes talking and singing. Loves music. Daydreamer. Easily distracted. Hates not being trusted. BIG imagination. Loves to be loved. Hates studying. in need of “that someone”. Longs for freedom. Rebellious when withheld or restricted. Lives by “no pain no gain” caring. Always a suspect. Playful. Mysterious. “charming” or “beautiful” to everyone. stubborn. curious. Independent. Strong willed. A fighter.
OMG is that really me ? hehehehe... Well mostly true kekekegay

Link to my recent poem Chasing Love

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/chasing-love.aspx

BlondeBookworm
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 2:09:59 PM

- NOVEMBER BABY

I don't feel like this is correct for me laughing9
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 3:08:59 PM

MARCH BABY

I am a March baby and consider myself to be kind and trustworthy. I bottle up my feelings until they all come out at once. I do watch others and the behaviors closely. I think that friends and lovers would say the other qualities are true. The only one I would argue with is reserved, while I can be classy and reserved and make it through a business meeting the whole time I am counting how long till I can let my hair down and take off my shoes. <3
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:13:07 PM

May Baby
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 4:21:32 PM

I am a November baby. A tried and true Scorpio.

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group. Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest (wo)men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.

But watch out when we get pissed off. It takes a while but...
LadyNut
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 7:18:50 PM

I am a december baby <3
It is somewhat accurate besides a few point :3
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:04:40 AM

MARCH BABY

Just not a secretive man....but I am very discreet.