Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

Your first time Options · View
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2013 12:29:10 AM

Was your first time everything you wanted it to be? Do you regret it? Why or why not?
clum
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2013 7:51:39 AM

A reminder to all that it is against site rules to discuss sexual activity of persons, real or imagined, under the age of 16.

The question doesn't ask about age but I can imagine some will be inclined to include it in their response.

HotBttmInBriefs
Posted: Monday, April 8, 2013 9:15:51 AM

My very first time was with a lady. It was good for me....perfect no....better for me than her I am sure. I just wrote about it in my latest story, Screwed at the Beauty Pageant

My first time with a guy was similar. It was nice. Not perfect, but I wouldn't really change anything.

Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:40:50 AM

My first time was a quickie with a girl I didn't know, at a party. We didn't use a condom and I came deep inside her very fast.

For me it was amazing, for her probably less so. No regrets.
hankyspanky
Posted: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:36:17 AM

My first time was a happy one&thats because of,while young,she was experienced&made things easier for me as i was so nervous. Still fondly remember her&she,even managed to relax&excite me enough to fuck twice more. I think i was lucky.
mranonymous7
Posted: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 10:55:11 PM

Guest wrote:
Was your first time everything you wanted it to be? Do you regret it? Why or why not?

first pussy...not so good...second was great
first cock...fantastic
never regretted either..
69Kisses96
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:59:34 AM

I can't talk about it here.

Paman
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:00:23 AM

Guest wrote:

Taking this to refer to the first time once I had reached the legal age of maturity, then I'll answer with reference to my first experience of intercourse.

It may not have been everything I wanted it to be, but it was sufficiently enjoyable to want to venture down the path of "practice makes perfect".

Do I regret it? No.

Why or why not? It wasn't everything I wanted it to be because of our, not just my, inexperience. With experience I found it got better and better.

On the other hand, my first experience of anal was most enjoyable...... So no regrets there.
seeker4
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:05:40 AM

I am one who can talk about it because I was a late starter. First serious girlfriend at 23, lost my virginity officially to her at almost 25 but we were fooling around (making out naked, heavy petting, fingering, a bit of oral) almost from the get go so that it was a bit of a formality by the time it happened. Needless to say, because it was a longterm, well-established thing, first time was great. She had a bit of experience (older than me), I had none save her. We're still together twenty-odd years later.

A couple others have mentioned first times with guys. Mine was at 49 and my two encounters with men to date have been meh.

An obsession with fur, a beautiful older woman, a steamy first time.

Soft as Fur She Was ** Lush Fetish Stories Competition Runner Up **

I've been mentoring a new Lush author, sallytheslut2. Here's her first story about a young woman discovering her sexuality with an older man.

The Man That Turned Me into a Slut

Crossfire307
Posted: Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:01:16 AM

The only regret I have about my first time is that I didn't do more. I was on my senior trip, and I met the girl in the bar on the cruise ship. We hung out a couple days and it happened the evening of the second day. We hungout and made out the rest of the cruise, but never had sex again.
Honorablewolf
Posted: Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:54:49 PM

My first time was in my Senior year of highschool. And oh hell yes if I could go back I would change something. I would run like hell to get away from that girl. She turned out to be a nightmare wrapped up in a horror show.