Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

sexual prefrence Options · View
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2013 7:59:41 PM

are we the males of this world really that bad?
i ask this because i find on here and other sites i visit that there are alot of either bisexual or gay women
i'm am by no means questioning female sexuality,but as a 55 year old male i am rather concernd for the males of this world
any input would be much appricated
Kimasa
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 6:53:02 AM

The worlds population is over 70 billion and its estimated that 3.5% of those make up the LGBT community (which includes men).

I don't think there is anything to worry about. Humans are not on the endangered species list.

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Poppet
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 8:57:53 AM

I agree with Kimasa, nothing to worry about.

I also think a lot of woman put BI and aren't really bi, and there are also men who pretend to be woman claiming to be bi. You can't always go off a profile.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ You Inspire Me Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Dani
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:16:06 AM

Bisexuality doesn't imply a lack of interest in men. It just means that you enjoy both. Why stick to one flavor when you can have them all? I can't answer for the lesbians of the world because I'm not one. And the same question can be reversed.

Are we the females of the world really that bad? I ask this because a lot of men here as well as other sites are either bisexual or gay.

See how ridiculous it sounds? One person's preference for either sex doesn't insinuate that something is wrong with either sex. Different people have different psychological as well as physical needs and wants. Questioning it and subtly casting it in a negative light only breeds ignorance and misunderstanding.

"Sometimes, unity is more terrifying than rage." - Deray McKesson

Liz
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 9:24:40 AM

Kimasa wrote:
The worlds population is over 70 billion and its estimated that 3.5% of those make up the LGBT community (which includes men).

I don't think there is anything to worry about. Humans are not on the endangered species list.

I think it might be 7 billion icon_smile

katieles91
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 10:45:52 AM

Girls, girls and more girls
Kimasa
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 1:06:44 PM

Liz wrote:

You're right it's 7 billion.

I must have been told millions of times not to exaggerate d'oh!

My latest story:

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-school-reunion.aspx
Nikki703
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2013 1:37:17 PM

Poppet wrote:
I agree with Kimasa, nothing to worry about.

I also think a lot of woman put BI and aren't really bi, and there are also men who pretend to be woman claiming to be bi. You can't always go off a profile.

I am not sure about women saying they are Bi if they aren't, this would just open them up to being hit on by women and why would they want that if they weren't really Bi. But I think the other comment is accurate. Plus I think you get a lot of Bi and Lesbian women on these types of sites because we feel comfortable expressing our feelings and beliefs here, knowing we will be accepted and not judged.

But as a happily Bi woman, I can tell you most men aren't that bad, LOL. I love sex with men and women.
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:35:30 AM

Bisexual, Myself i say im bisexual because i have had a few evenings of fun over the past few years with a very good freind . He new that years ago i had been a adventurous type of fella . Then oneday out of the blue he said " I would like to see what its like to suck on a fella " The rest is for freinds lol...
WellMadeMale
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:45:22 AM

katieles91 wrote:
Girls, girls and more girls

Most intelligent people are introspective and doubt themselves while many fucktards are proudly over-confident. - a tip of the hat to Charles Bukowski
Frank
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:19:22 AM

Kimasa wrote:

Liz wrote:

Wow those 3.5% have kept numbers down then! Think

Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney