Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In | Register

why are there no incest chats when you have incest stories? Options · View
njitaly392
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:57:01 PM

Ok folks this subject may bother some but it is screwy to think in an adult sex site that covers so many so called perversions that the stories/subject the adult site carries but can not discuss in chats with like minded people what gives?
Metilda
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:17:26 PM

njitaly392 wrote:
Ok folks this subject may bother some but it is screwy to think in an adult sex site that covers so many so called perversions that the stories/subject the adult site carries but can not discuss in chats with like minded people what gives?

People can choose not to see incest-category stories on their listings.

You can't avoid topics that come up in chat the same way.

VanGogh
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:48:11 PM

njitaly392 wrote:

here's the OFFICIAL position on your question. (And Welcome to Lush ... enjoy)

Incest - Lush's Official Stance on the Subject

A Milf series combined with Office Sex *fans face* .... The Secretary and The Student
starting withThe Secretary and The Student - first part with a Famous Story - over 30,000 views! woohoo!

Enjoy!!

For the Anal Lovers .... come enjoy my RR honoured An Alluring Ass

Another Sex in the Office Poem (I know you love those!!) In Your Office with over 10,000 views! woohoo!

nicola
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:15:27 PM

Thanks PA. I think that post alone is fairly self-explanatory.

In case it isn't clear enough to some, including the OP, I'll explain further. We initially allowed it, and our worst fears about doing so, came true, literally a week or so after setting the chat rooms up - this quote from our chat mod forum:

Quote:
"peepingdaddy" created a room called "Masturbation Room" he's had it before.. he was posting underage pics and the chat was geared towards incest. I asked ***** to have a look in the room and based on the images he was posting, his account has now been deleted.

If all incest chat had been kept to role playing characters over 16 years of age, then it would have been allowed to stay.

People were posting about "real-life" incest experiences - a father was boasting how he'd screwed his 15 year old daughter, and was planning on doing the same to his 12 year old daughter, when she was "ripe". That is child abuse, plain and simple. It's also illegal.

Allowing chat rooms like that, would bring in bad elements I really don't want on this site. That's why we take a tough stance on it.

Story fantasies featuring characters of legal age are one thing, child abuse and ped0philia are another.
bigdk
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:10:39 AM

very rightly said
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:38:47 AM

I may write those type of stories, but as PA and Nicola said, policing chat for things that really shouldn't be here is a problem.

I agree with the current stance, and as a former FB-Group admin, Under-Net mod and various other things, support it to the hilt
wiseowl65
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:43:10 PM

I agree with all the others , Even though I like raeding about incest between legal aged people ,I would not want to chat about it .
I have no experience of incest ,just a fascination .
wiseowl65
Posted: Sunday, August 25, 2013 1:44:14 PM

I have noticed a spelling mistake on my reply . I should have said reading . sorry.